NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right?

+2
Syl
eddie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right? - Page 2 Empty Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Publicist and Writer Jaime Primak Sullivan has three children and took them all to Dairy Queen for dessert. But they did not get to enjoy their ice cream.
She shared what happened on Facebook...

Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right? - Page 2 2y088-DQ-1-mom-story
Jaime Primak Sullivan / Wikipedia Commons

"So... I am the meanest mom ever... Like... Ever.
Took the kids to Dairy Queen after dinner. They ordered their dessert choices and we waited about 5 minutes for them to call out our number. The young lady (maybe 17) handed each child their ice cream. Not one looked her in the eye. Not one said thank you. Not to her, not to me... So I waited. I counted to 10 in my head as they dug into their ice cream and the young lady just looked at me (probably because she thought I was hearing voices) and I watched as my children strolled out the door. I followed them outside where I calmly collected their ice creams and my kids watched in horror as I deposited them into the nearby garbage can. All 3 launched into mass hysteria. I waited. Quiet. Calm. When they realized I had something to say, they quieted down.

I explained that one day, if they were lucky, they would work a job like that young lady. And I would hope that people would see them. Really see them. Look them in the eye and say thank you. We are too old at 8/7/5 to move through our days without exercising manners and honestly basic human decency.
So today, I am the meanest mom in the world."

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1443/Read-What-The-Meanest-Mom-Ever-Did-To-Her-Kids-Ice-Cream-At-Dairy-Queen-Was-She-Right-#czd7sQYS5I6zkbYz.99

Back the mothers actions

Back to top Go down

Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

Why do you need to talk to anyone else about your day or night, if you do not need approval for your actions?

What? scratch

Do you ever talk to anyone about what has happened to you?

Back to top Go down

Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Read What The 'Meanest Mom Ever' Did To Her Kids' Ice Cream At Dairy Queen. Was She Right?

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:And the bigger question remains unanswered...why do so may people need the approval and admiration of total strangers who don't give a toss about them?

Insecurity I guess?

I only care what I think, my family thinks, and a few select people who's opnions I truly respect.

Same here....I have never belonged to facebook or twitter or any other similar site, where the mundane is chewed over, dissected, approved or disapproved.
I just don't get it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

What? scratch

Yes of course, it's called conversation....but not for approval or admiration.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Insecurity I guess?

I only care what I think, my family thinks, and a few select people who's opnions I truly respect.

Same here....I have never belonged to facebook or twitter or any other similar site, where the mundane is chewed over, dissected, approved or disapproved.
I just don't get it.

Okay place yourself based off eddie's last point
Empathic intelligence
She only cares what her family thinks or a selective few.
What happens then if those views conflicts?
How about then even over marriage
What views then matter?

The only matter that ever is needed or true, will only ever have your best interest at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

But why tell them about your problems or day?

If you need no acceptance or approval, then why tell them?
That makes no sense when you share a burden.
Are you telling me your life is just rose everyday?
Are you telling me the first time you fell in love, you were not bursting to tell others just so they could reject him by telling you?
Or did you tell them in the hope they would accept him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:50 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I just don't get it.

Empathic intelligence
What views then matter?

The only matter that ever is needed or true, will only ever have your best interest at heart

Exactly my point...so why covet strangers opinions of whats going on in your life?

Re Eddies point, she is sensible imo of caring only of the people she really trusts who DO have her best interest at heart.
Oftentimes in close families opinions may differ....so ultimately we make our own choices and go with that.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:52 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

Empathic intelligence
What views then matter?

Exactly my point...so why covet strangers opinions of whats going on in your life?

Re Eddies point, she is sensible imo of  caring only of the people she really trusts who DO have her best interest at heart.
Oftentimes in close families opinions may differ....so ultimately we make our own choices and go with that.

Eddie is sensible.
That is not the point, as she said off what degree she will trust and I then asked you that then who should she trust when that friendship conflicts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:53 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Are you telling me the first time you fell in love, you were not bursting to tell others just so they could reject him by telling you?

The point is I am not telling you Didge...and why?? because I don't need your opinion on anything that's going on in my life....and so once again we come full circle. Laughing

Off for a very late meal...night all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

The point is I am not telling you Didge...and why?? because I don't need your opinion on anything that's going on in my life....and so once again we come full circle. Laughing

Off for a very late meal...night all. x

You do not trust me
Now that I respect, as trust is earned

Take care

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Actually me to

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:26 am

Victor wrote:Who cares what a stranger who neither knows nor cares thinks about us? Why do we need their approval? Why should it interest us what they think?

It's all so false imo.

But you are an auto-individualist conservative, Vic. Your ideology rejects social compassion to begin with.

Many of us do care what happens in the world. We mourn when a baby dies. We believe black lives matter. We like being better informed in politics...etc. The Internet gives us that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:36 am

Original Quill wrote:
Victor wrote:Who cares what a stranger who neither knows nor cares thinks about us? Why do we need their approval? Why should it interest us what they think?

It's all so false imo.

But you are an auto-individualist conservative, Vic.  Your ideology rejects social compassion to begin with.

Many of us do care what happens in the world.  We mourn when a baby dies.  We believe black lives matter.  We like being better informed in politics...etc.  The Internet gives us that.

And its that kind of ignorant accusations that really just sums up the left
To even go off on vic on racism, really shows you are an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:46 am

didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But you are an auto-individualist conservative, Vic.  Your ideology rejects social compassion to begin with.

Many of us do care what happens in the world.  We mourn when a baby dies.  We believe black lives matter.  We like being better informed in politics...etc.  The Internet gives us that.

Theory is not your element, didge. You have no idea what's going on.

I ignore you in that area.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
didge wrote:

Theory is not your element, didge.  You have no idea what's going on.

I ignore you in that area.

You are getting boring now and I am bored of your insulting bullshit you invent about others

Jog on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2