NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison

+4
Syl
Original Quill
stardesk
Major
8 posters

Go down

Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison Empty Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:14 am

A mother who held her daughter down as her partner raped her has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
A court in Queensland, Australia heard that the woman had whispered in her daughter’s ear that her partner wished to have sex with her the night before her 15th birthday.

The girl had been sleeping in the couple’s bed.

The teenager had been staying with her 36-year-old mother in April 2015 when her mother held her down and removed her underwear, despite hearing her cries for help.

Judge Michael Shanahan said in summary that even though minimal violence was used the pair had threatened the girl to keep quiet about the rape and had deeply traumatised her, News Mail Australia reports.

He said he did not see a difference between the offences when it came to holding her down or committing the physical rape.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/mother-who-held-down-her-teenage-daughter-as-her-partner-raped-her-is-sentenced-to-seven-years-in-a6994766.html

Only 7 years? She should have got life

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison Empty Re: Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:08 pm

And castrated the partner. Evil devils.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison Empty Re: Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Terrible. I thought Queensland was civilized. I mean...I had a good friend who lived for years in Cairns.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Sometimes it's hard to believe that people can be so evil. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Its irrelevant its Australia, its just a sad reality, no matter in the world you find those who abuse, and even worse those who assist those abusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:35 pm

I would have thought she'd get much longer than that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Meh...its australia

not my tribe Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:05 pm

She should have been given life.
She as good as raped her.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Who could do that? To their own child as well
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Who could do that? To their own child as well

I can't even actually answer this and I tried, but nothing seemed to sum up what I felt.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:35 pm

I refer you to this interchange between Syl and myself

use it in this context....

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t15606-read-what-the-meanest-mom-ever-did-to-her-kids-ice-cream-at-dairy-queen-was-she-right#296741

and

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t15606-read-what-the-meanest-mom-ever-did-to-her-kids-ice-cream-at-dairy-queen-was-she-right#296748

reead them both to understand the context.....

then ask

why do you care ??

and does it matter.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I refer you to this interchange between Syl and myself

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t15606-read-what-the-meanest-mom-ever-did-to-her-kids-ice-cream-at-dairy-queen-was-she-right#296741

and

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t15606-read-what-the-meanest-mom-ever-did-to-her-kids-ice-cream-at-dairy-queen-was-she-right#296748

then ask

why do you care ??

But does your care extend to others?

It does?

By an extension of others means you care is not limited, as something new can then extend that care, can it not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:42 pm

didge wrote:

and

then ask

why do you care ??

only within limits

It does?

By an extension of others means you care is not limited, as something new can then extend that care, can it not?

like I said earlier didge...its australia...not my tribe Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison 2190311264

I'm not interested in what they do unless and untill it directly impacts me/mine
I may have opinion on their behaviour.....but thats all it is and I totally fail to get "moved" concerned or "excited" about their "goings on"
EXACTLY the same POV I have of the "refugee" situation..

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
didge wrote:

only within limits

It does?

like I said earlier didge...its australia...not my tribe Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison 2190311264

I'm not interested in what they do unless and untill it directly impacts me/mine
I may have opinion on their behaviour.....but thats all it is and I totally fail to get "moved" concerned or "excited" about their "goings on"

But our other animals adopted into your tribe Victor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:52 pm

and

then ask

why do you care ??

To be fair though...our exchange was re total trivia on facebook and twitter and why so many people seem to need the assurances of strangers about every day happenings.

This thread is international news, and concerns mans total disreguard for a fellow human being, which in this case happened to be the child of a worthless mother and her animalistic partner.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:54 pm

didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
didge wrote:

only within limits

It does?

along with "other people" too, yes people like close friends..

defining "tribe" isnt of necessity predicated soley on family tree...or even species....

as you said "adopted" into the tribe....which is my choice is it not....hence my pets are effectively members...subject to the rules and privilidges therof...adapted as reasonable of course

not to mention that one my consider that outside of the "MY tribe" is the "LESSER tribe" (of fellow country men as an example)

in this case australia is 1000's miles away, has little relevence to me and besides is populated by renegades and bandits ( Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison 4233679493 @ veya) so...NOT my tribe....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
didge wrote:

defining "tribe" isnt of necessity predicated soley on family tree...or even species....

as you said "adopted" into the tribe....which is my choice is it not....hence my pets are effectively members...subject to the rules and privilidges therof...adapted as reasonable of course

not to mention that one my consider that outside of the "MY tribe" is the "LESSER tribe" (of fellow country men as an example)

in this case australia is 1000's miles away, has little relevence to me and besides is populated by renegades and bandits ( Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison 4233679493 @ veya) so...NOT my tribe....

So things out of your tribe can be deemed as of in need of help?

Correct?

If you can adopt something outside your tribe and race, how can you then dismiss others based on accepting others far removed from who you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Syl wrote:

and

then ask

why do you care ??

To be fair though...our exchange was re total trivia on facebook and twitter and why so many people seem to need the assurances of strangers about every day happenings.

agreed..but my point was that the reverse is also true....that people seem to get all emotionally involved and excited about things happening half a world away that have neither effect on them OR that they can them selves affect....

This thread is international news, and concerns mans total disreguard for a fellow human being, which in this case happened to be the child of a worthless mother and her animalistic partner.

with regard to the above then...this is australias problem, visited on an australian, by an australian. WE have neither say in the matter nor affect ON the matter.....
so why all the hysterics.....(not you personally syl)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:05 pm

didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
didge wrote:

So things out of your tribe can be deemed as of in need of help?

Correct?

If you can adopt something outside your tribe and race, how can you then dismiss others based on accepting others far removed from who you are?

because THEIR lives have neither impact nor interest to me.... Mother who held down her teenage daughter as her partner raped her sentenced to seven years in prison 2190311264

See I personally dont really care about the fact that two adult australians did something perverted and wrong to a younger australian.. that is entirely the govt and people of australias problem. if for some reason lets imagine I was able to intervene and impose a harsher sentence....the govt of australia would be ENTIRELY justified in telling me to piss off and mind my own business....

so...not my problem not my tribe.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

agreed..but my point was that the reverse is also true....that people seem to get all emotionally involved and excited about things happening half a world away that have neither effect on them OR that they can them selves affect....

with regard to the above then...this is australias problem, visited on an australian, by an australian. WE have neither say in the matter nor affect ON the matter.....

I suppose empathy has a lot to do with it.
We are all human beings no matter where in the world we live.
We may not be able to change the outcome of what happens in Australia when something like this happens, but we can all sympathise with the horror of it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

Glad we could meet in the middle as you know I made no point on your meaning to the reason, just the reason.

Appreciate that

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

I suppose empathy has a lot to do with it.
ahh...NOW you get to teh crux of it Syl......perhaps then it is the case that those folks that seek approval of all and sundry via social media are in need of "empathy" they seek validation (not that i think thats necessarily a good thing...they could be regarded as "empathy vampires") but it would explain the actions we see so much of....

and maybe, on the reverse of the coin all those crying about happenings "outwith " their world. (like this australian do) are in need of the chance to demonstrate their "empathy"...(again I dont say thats a good thing...they could be thought of as quasi religious "empathy priests")

the difference is that the empathy vampire ASKS me for empathy
the empathy priest DEMANDS i show it (and pay for it too..... Evil or Very Mad )

We are all human beings no matter where in the world we live.
We may not be able to change the outcome of what happens in Australia when something like this happens, but we can all sympathise with the horror of it.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Yes that's what all these social media stories are for: validation.
Like me, like what I'm doing, show me I'm doing well because I need reassuring! Am I pretty? Am I a good parent? Here are the pictures of my happy,happy family!!

That's obvious Vic
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:18 pm

well we know you are a social media tart eddie..... Razz

I've seen the pics Laughing

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well we know you are a social media tart eddie..... Razz

I never put pics up, I think I look horrible in pics! I've nearly always got my mouth open ready to say "Hurry up and take the pic!" lol!

Having said that there's a pic I've talked about on another thread that I still can't find and I like myself in it, I look very content and brown.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:well we know you are a social media tart eddie..... Razz

I never put pics up, I think I look horrible in pics! I've nearly always got my mouth open ready to say "Hurry up and take the pic!" lol!

Having said that there's a pic I've talked about on another thread that I still can't find and I like myself in it, I look very content and brown.

I waited to see that pic all night too. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Syl im baffled that I can't find it?! I sort of always know where it is....I am looking, now and again and I promise I'll post it up X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm just kidding Eddie, it'll turn up when you least expect it.

I lost a pic of my son a while ago, I was a bit upset cos he hates having his pic taken and this one was really nice.

I forgot I had framed it and it was on the shelf. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:48 pm

Syl wrote:I'm just kidding Eddie, it'll turn up when you least expect it.

I lost a pic of my son a while ago, I was a bit upset cos he hates having his pic taken and this one was really nice.

LOL, at least you didn't put a chicken in the washing machine instead of the oven, and I wasn't old when I did that, just distracted !

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Hahahahaha I do that sort of stuff. I think I've just lost my marbles.

I haven't lost any actual marbles, just so you know.....I don't collect them or anything wierd like that. Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:

Hahahahaha I do that sort of stuff. I think I've just lost my marbles.

I haven't lost any actual marbles, just so you know.....I don't collect them or anything wierd like that. Neutral

we know you dont collect marbles eddie...

you collect "mushroom shaped" things..... Embarassed
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:57 pm

And also beard clippings Vic
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:00 pm

upper or lower?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Lord Foul wrote:upper or lower?

Hmmmm. Probably lower.
We are still talking face beards, right? affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Jeez, read the title then read your posts, how did we get to Eddie's top and bottom beards from that!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Don't know.
Way off topic and on such a sensitive topic too. Embarassed
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:52 pm

I blame eddie...entirely.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:35 pm

The thread did get taken off topic didn't it. Embarassed

It's awful when you realise you have made a really flippant remark in a serious or tragic thread.....I bet we have all done it though.

Which reminds me of something I am always doing....will start a thread.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Syl wrote:The thread did get taken off topic didn't it.  Embarassed

It's awful when you realise you have made a really flippant remark in a serious or tragic thread.....I bet we have all done it though.

No need to beat yourself over something we all do without thinking.

The fact you say so, is a great attribute to then show you can admit to something you later feel awkward about

It is like I said last night about how its so important we continually question ourselves, to only then further learn and be better people

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:32 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:The thread did get taken off topic didn't it.  Embarassed

No need to beat yourself over something we all do without thinking.

The fact you say so, is a great attribute to then show you can admit to something you later feel awkward about

It is like I said last night about how its so important we continually question ourselves, to only then further learn and be better people

Well no one is that smart they can stop learning and improving.

Jumping in on a forum making an inappropriate comment is common..(specially with me Razz ) The problem often is that we answer someones post hours after they have made it....not realising the thread has moved on and taken a completely different turn.
I try to remember to quote who I'm answering so I don't sound completely random. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down