NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 Empty Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Sexualized behaviour is the “new social norm” for teenagers a report published on Tuesday has found, as MPs announce a new inquiry into sexual violence in schools. A survey commissioned by the Commons women and equalities committee found sexually charged behaviour “drives young people’s physical interactions and permeates through to their 24-hour-a-day life online”. Conservative MP Maria Miller, the chair of the committee, said sexual harassment and sexual violence in schools was having “a profound impact” on young people.
“We need to address this issue now, and stop it from blighting the lives of another generation of young people – both male and female,” she said. “We’re asking teachers, students, parents, youth organisations and anyone else with an interest in this subject to share their knowledge and experience with us. We’ll use this evidence to find the most effective measures to reduce levels of sexual harassment and sexual violence in schools.”
The committee has asked 300 young people for their views on how sexual harassment has impacted their lives.

“Lad culture is a big issue; it is really common. In my school lads would come up to girls and grab their ass, try and push them into the changing rooms and stuff and then say don’t get upset it’s just banter.” Gemma, 22.

“A girl in my school took intimate pictures and sent them to a guy. He sent them to the whole school. It was just that everyone was doing it. She thought it would make him love her.” Laura, 20.

“This girl was staying at my house. She took a photo of me in bath and put it on Facebook. I had like 100 and something friend requests, some people thinking it was a joke. I had one more exam but I ended up not going in. I didn’t leave the house for four months.” Dani, 21.

The report found that of those asked, 17% said there were no adults they could turn to at school when they had a problem.

And more than a third (37%) said students did not treat each other with respect.

Just over half (58%) were concerned that teachers did not understand the pressures of life outside of school.

The report said young people feel “pressurised into having sex otherwise they’re branded ‘frigid’ by their peers”.

“There is a sense that boys have an ‘entitlement’ to girls and some report being ‘bullied for being a virgin.’

“Our research with young people aged over 16 has found that sexualised behaviour is the new social norm in young people’s daily lives and adults and institutions need to ‘face up to it’.” Data published in September 2015 showed that 5,500 sexual offences were recorded in UK schools over a three year period, including 600 rapes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sexual-violence-blighting-the-lives-of-teenagers-mps-warn-as-inquiry-launched_uk_5714efdee4b0f22f0219f35c?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 pm

And you are deciding what is appropriate based on no sound reason but YOUR own personal viewpoint?
Unless you're giving someone else's?
So moot point again there.

And fair enough - yes this particular debate isn't about 12 year olds per se but my point remains the same.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:55 pm

eddie wrote:And you are deciding what is appropriate based on no sound reason but YOUR own personal viewpoint?
Unless you're giving someone else's?
So moot point again there.

And fair enough - yes this particular debate isn't about 12 year olds per se but my point remains the same.

Wrong and incorrect, I have made no view as to what is and is not appropriate

Only you stated that

So your point is yet again idiotic and born from sheer stupidity

Your points are as per usual missing the point

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Well as you keep telling me Didge, I'm "stupid".
In fact, you tell everyone on here their point is "stupid" - some more rudely than others, (the women more so than the men), so I'm not sure why you lower yourself to come here looking for "unstupid" replies to your posts?

You've wasted a lot of years talking to idiots, haven't you?
Some might say you must be completely stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:17 pm

eddie wrote:Well as you keep telling me Didge, I'm "stupid".
In fact, you tell everyone on here their point is "stupid" - some more rudely than others, (the women more so than the men), so I'm not sure why you lower yourself to come here looking for "unstupid" replies to your posts?

Lies again, I do not tell everyone they are stupid at all.
Then you make some deluded view and accusation around this based on gender.
Again you are certainly an idiot, that is beyond doubt when you go off crackpot conspiracies where you will believe other idiots over professionals, academics etc.
There are some posters here I do very much respect and do not think they are idiots, as they reason and rationalize their points.
Its up to me where I wish to debate, and this is one of those places
So am not lowering myself at all, people like you need to learn why you actually do have a brain and fail badly at using it

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 pm

You're boring me now Didge. All I'm doing is replying to you without reading your posts, so I'm off.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 pm

didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Well as you keep telling me Didge, I'm "stupid".

Again you are certainly an idiot, that is beyond doubt when you go off crackpot conspiracies where you will believe other idiots over professionals, academics etc.
There are some posters here I do very much respect and do not think they are idiots, as they reason and rationalize their points.
So am not lowering myself at all, people like you need to learn why you actually do have a brain and fail badly at using it

Why don't you just "debate" with the people you don't think are stupid?

Are you actually this horrible in real life? It's difficult to imagine anyone having anything to do with someone as opinionated and nasty as you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

Are you actually this horrible in real life? It's difficult to imagine anyone having anything to do with someone as opinionated and nasty as you.

And have idiots like yourself think what you post is right?
I would be doing you an injustice by not correcting your stupidity and mistaken beliefs.
Again you end with a subjective stance on what you constitute as nasty over nice.
But to put that stupidity also to bed, a real friend would not be afraid to tell someone is they were being or acting stupid.
The fake friend would instead be dishonest and instead pander to that stupidity acted or played out

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:32 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would be doing you an injustice by not correcting your stupidity and mistaken beliefs.
Again you end with a subjective stance on what you constitute as nasty over nice.
But to put that stupidity also to bed, a real friend would not be afraid to tell someone is they were being or acting stupid.
The fake friend would instead be dishonest and instead pander to that stupidity acted or played out

I know my posts are right, so there's no need for an idiot like you to pretend they're not. You're not a friend anyway - I doubt you have any friends. Who would want to share their time with someone who just contradicts everything they say every five minutes and tells them they're wrong all the time?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:36 pm

This is an issue which is about OPINION so they are no "right" answers.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:42 pm

eddie wrote:This is an issue which is about OPINION so they are no "right" answers.

Which is of course gibberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:43 pm

didge wrote:
eddie wrote:This is an issue which is about OPINION so they are no "right" answers.

Your opinions are completely wrong. You really need to understand that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

I know my posts are right, so there's no need for an idiot like you to pretend they're not. You're not a friend anyway - I doubt you have any friends. Who would want to share their time with someone who just contradicts everything they say every five minutes and tells them they're wrong all the time?

That is your first failing by never thinking you are ever wrong.
Never claimed I was a friend, but explain what a true friend is.
I love both you and Eddie are so childish that you continue in the same vain of pathetic insults with the continued accusations.
Believe what you want to believe about me, if that makes you happy, all it proves is you are both quite nasty and bitter, when people disagree with you and they rubbish your idiotic posts

Last edited by didge on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

Is that why you struggle and are unable countless times to reason so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:46 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I love both you and Eddie are so childish that you continue in the same vain of pathetic insults with the continued accusations.
Believe what you want to believe about me, if that makes you happy, or it proves is you are both quite nasty and bitter, when people disagree with you and rubbish idiotic posts

I'm very rarely wrong, but you are. In fact, you're wrong most of the time. You need to grow up, ditch the arrogant attitude, the drugs, and the violence, and then maybe someone might actually speak to you so you don't need to spend all your time on a forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:46 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't. It's you who struggles to understand anything, and even then you get everything wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

Believe what you want to believe about me, if that makes you happy, or it proves is you are both quite nasty and bitter, when people disagree with you and rubbish idiotic posts

I'm very rarely wrong, but you are. In fact, you're wrong most of the time. You need to grow up, ditch the arrogant attitude, the drugs, and the violence, and then maybe someone might actually speak to you so you don't need to spend all your time on a forum.

lol, you are in fact wrong many times, which again is the issue here, your failing to recognise when you are.
Again with the immature digs, which shows more about how you are very childish, if you think and knowingly post such poor accusations to get at people. So on the bases of growing up, your mental age, clearly must be 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

I don't. It's you who struggles to understand anything, and even then you get everything wrong.

But again you fail to reason your views and generally end up having a tantrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:53 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol, you are in fact wrong many times, which again is the issue here, your failing to recognise when you are.
Again with the immature digs, which shows more about how you are very childish, if you think and knowingly post such poor accusations to get at people. So on the bases of growing up, your mental age, clearly must be 3

I'm not wrong many times, but you're wrong most of the time. You just fail to see that. Your mental age has been compromised by the drugs you take.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

I'm not wrong many times, but you're wrong most of the time. You just fail to see that. Your mental age has been compromised by the drugs you take.

You see again another childish dig, and nothing new either, which only shows that you are bothered and emotional.
Again even worse again you make accusations basing a view based on no evidence and of no qualifications to state.
So please continue to show you are upset over nothing
Its fun to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're the one who has tantrums, and then you delete your account, only to crawl back again the next day - when you realise that nobody really cares. I bet you lurk all day whenever you delete your account just waiting for someone to beg you to come back. Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Lol

Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 Image19
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:57 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You see again another childish dig, and nothing new either, which only shows that you are bothered and emotional.
Again even worse again you make accusations basing a view based on no evidence and of no qualifications to state.
Its fun to watch

I'm not upset - I'm enjoying watching you work yourself up into yet another meltdown. When does the next show start? Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 2108625937
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

You're the one who has tantrums, and then you delete your account, only to crawl back again the next day - when you realise that nobody really cares. I bet you lurk all day whenever you delete your account just waiting for someone to beg you to come back. Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 3489511464

I delete my account to get out of the basement.
It was worth a try, that is not having a tantrum but being clever
Having a tantrum is having your beliefs challenged and then falsely claiming you are a victim of harassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

Its fun to watch

I'm not upset - I'm enjoying watching you work yourself up into yet another meltdown. When does the next show start? Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 2108625937

It started yesterday, when you lost the plot

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:58 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Having a tantrum is having your beliefs challenged and then falsely claiming you are a victim of harassment.

You delete your account because you're in a rage at being put in the basement. When you come back, you pretend you did it to get out of the basement in order to save face. It's really funny to watch. Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:59 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

You lost the plot years ago - probably after you were sent to prison for beating someone up. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

You delete your account because you're in a rage at being put in the basement. When you come back, you pretend you did it to get out of the basement in order to save face. It's really funny to watch. Sexual Violence ‘Blighting The Lives’ Of Teenagers MPs Warn As Inquiry Launched - Page 2 3489511464

Like I said believe want you want to believe Rags, as seen its what you believe that is generally wrong, hence the issue, which is funny and telling in itself.
The mass overuse of the smiles is always a dead give away you are upset lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
didge wrote:

Laughing

You lost the plot years ago - probably after you were sent to prison for beating someone up. Laughing

It that is what you want to believe, it is just another poor belief in the long line and list of ones you already hold lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:03 pm

didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Like I said believe want you want to believe Rags, as seen its what you believe that is generally wrong, hence the issue, which is funny and telling in itself.
The mass overuse of the smiles is always a dead give away you are upset lol

One smiley is hardly overuse. Are you seeing double again? Put down the drugs. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Oh well I shall leave rags to continue her sulk lol

Back to the debate anyway and the issues raised

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:05 pm

didge wrote:Oh well I shall leave rags to continue her sulk lol

Back to the debate anyway and the issues raised

You weren't debating to start with, so you can't go back to the debate. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:08 pm

lol Poor rags wants to continue and post smilies in every post proving how upset she is

I shall now leave her to stay very upset which she caused herself over nothing 

Wait until some intelligent posters post on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:10 pm

didge wrote:lol Poor rags wants to continue and post smilies in every post proving how upset she is

I shall now leave her to stay very upset which she caused herself over nothing 

Wait until some intelligent posters post on this

I knew you'd reply. You see - I'm always right. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:40 pm

is this issue actually anything new??

strewth....

half te problems are down to the fact the girls are as willing as the lads, but then want to be "extra special as "victims "of some immaginary pressure...

jeepers when I was at school there were plenty of girls who's nick name was "marge" cos they "spread easily" or "strawberry ...cos they were tarts
or "tartini" ...any time any place anywhere

i recon by 13, 80% of the school, boys and girls alike were at it like bloody rabbits

the average human male at 13-18 will likely hump it (or at lest try) as long as its warm, preferably female (in most cases) and at least vaguely human

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Exactly Vic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2