NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racism in Australia

+7
eddie
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
'Wolfie
nicko
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Racism in Australia - Page 2 Empty Racism in Australia

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Racism in Australia - Page 2 Racism1

CHILDREN

1 in 5 school students experience racism every day. You can help us reduce this by making a donation to our Everyday Racism project, supporting teachers.

Read More

Racism in Australia - Page 2 Racism11

SPORTS

1 in 5 people experience racism at sports events. Sporting bodies can help prevent racism among fans and players through public education initiatives like Erasing Racism.

Read More

WORKPLACES

1 in 3 people experience racism in the workplace. Organisations can reduce this by teaching their staff on how to recognise and prevent racism.

Read More

Racism in Australia - Page 2 Racism7

EXTREMISM

White supremacists and so-called “Islamic” extremists inflame racist sentiment in the community. Find out how All Together Now is working to counter violent extremism.
Read More

http://alltogethernow.org.au/racism/

Back to top Go down

Racism in Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Irn Bru Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:15 am

As far as I know criminality isn't hereditary but it does taly time to root it out from a general population that was landed on them.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:16 am

Lord Foul wrote:IRN.....aboriginees apart

they ARE the criminals

ignoring the fact that 25% of us where originally born in another country and became Australians

Wolf is right Australia doesn't exist until 1901 before that the whites here where british subjects ruled out of Britian with British values and attitudes. no votes not even any rights.

the big changes don't come until the 1960's after the first wave of non-british migration
now that we are into our 3rd major wave of migrants in 45 years we are much less british and can apprecaite that wrongs done in the past.

which is why we pay reparation for the crimes of the british empire as any civilized peopels woukd do Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:17 am

Lord Foul wrote:in which case IRN's point is ...well.....pointless

Really, I'd say it was right on point as by not being racist and allowing all kinds in, they overcame the crummy start we landed them with.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:As far as I know criminality isn't  hereditary but it does taly time to root it out from a general population that was landed on them.

convicts where chained together and not given weapons
So WHO do you think commit the crimes against the indigenous
Like everywhere they went the Biggest worst most violent and vicious criminals were the British soldiers themselves.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:24 am

As far as I can recall immigration to Australia back in early 60s was granted with assisted package costs such was the demand for skilled workers. Quite a few people from where I lived went there including some family members. My dad considered going but said it was too far to get to the Miners club up the road Laughing

But for that I could have ended up a Aussie Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:As far as I know criminality isn't  hereditary but it does taly time to root it out from a general population that was landed on them.

convicts where chained together and not given weapons
So WHO do you think commit the crimes against the indigenous
Like everywhere they went the Biggest worst most violent and vicious criminals were the British soldiers themselves.

I think those who had been deported and the native aborigines were both treated like animals by the British army, the aboriginals being treated the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:48 am

there is something to be said for "the prime directive" (of star trek fame)

the arabs would still ALL be camel jockeys
the aboriginals would still be stone age
the africans would still be in mud huts merrily having intertribal fall outs
and america would still have loads of bison and no Donald Trump

and europe...would STILL probably be well advanced...in fact it might even be more advanced, technology would have HAD to have taken a different turn

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:22 am

Lord Foul wrote:there is something to be said for "the prime directive" (of star trek fame)

and europe...would STILL probably be well advanced...in fact it might even be more advanced, technology would have HAD to have taken a different turn

LOL
Europe only advanced because of the Mongol invasion of the Islamic caliphate Not because of anything that Europeans did

ALL of it is because of the great Khan bought death and trade to Eurasia
You lot would still be sitting in cold stone buildings sling shit at your neighbours if the Great Khan had not opened up the world and you would never have got gun powder
and You would not have got the mathematicians if the Mongols did not level Bagdad causing the great exodus of Islamic scholars.
Europe was just lucky, if a heart condition had not caused the Mongol hordes to return to fight for the emptied throne, Europe would not be. As in we literally would not keep calling it Europe it would be 'west Asia' as it is based on tectonic plates.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 am

Irn Bru wrote:As far as I can recall immigration to Australia back in early 60s was granted with assisted package costs such was the demand for skilled workers. Quite a few people from where I lived went there including some family members. My dad considered going but said it was too far to get to the Miners club up the road Laughing

But for that I could have ended up a Aussie Laughing

Smile

AH YES, the "Ten Pound Poms" policies of the 1950s - early '70s...
MOST native-born Aussies these days will know at least a couple of people whose parents came out at that time..

NOTHING to do with a general shortage of skilled workers, per se (though that was a central point in choosing migrants -- have to keep that balance between various trades, professions and general workers whenever your importing new blood..).  And even though the old and despicable "White Australia Policy" of the early 20th century had been abandoned by then, those policy makers were still mostly of British descent, and wanted to import a majority of British and Irish people to reinforce the statis quo.

PLUS the UK also had high levels of unemployment post WWII,  whilst Australia, Canada and New Zealand all had expanding economies, and were still opening up new regions..

AND more to do with the Australian politicians and business clubs' "populate or perish !" policies from the 1950s, where they aimed to increase our population, economy, and military capability (as well as cementing trade and defence ties with the USA and its allies..);   when the main perceived threats were from Chinese, Indonesian and Russian interests to our North..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:why not try answering the post and point wolfie....

I know thats possibly a novel idea for you but hey..."dont knock it till you try it"

Laughing Rolling Eyes

He is unable to lol

As seen he in the middle of a meltdown, please watch and enjoy, as his last two posts were just 100% abuse, its hilarfious

Rolling Eyes

HERE once again we see the Dodger reverting to his usual modus operandi of total b/s  when he has failed to gain any ground with his utter lies...
EXACTLY the same as seen with some half dozen other forum me,bers before now --  is it really any wonder he has few, if any, friends and allies left on here ? 

UNABLE to produce even one iota of evidence to back his fallacious and juvenile fabrications on here, he falls back on to his usual brand of baseless and unwarranted attacks on other members..
(At least when I'm abusing those who attack me, I stick to the facts..).

ANYBODY who actually thinks that Doddery is bettering, playing or pulling strings on here really needs to look at the nature and content of his odious posts..
FACTUAL, truthful and honest, they're not.

HE ONLY ever manages to dig himself in, deeper and deeper..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:02 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

He is unable to lol

As seen he in the middle of a meltdown, please watch and enjoy, as his last two posts were just 100% abuse, its hilarfious

Rolling Eyes

HERE once again we see the Dodger reverting to his usual modus operandi of total b/s  when he has failed to gain any ground with his utter lies...
EXACTLY the same as seen with some half dozen other forum me,bers before now --  is it really any wonder he has few, if any, friends and allies left on here ? 

UNABLE to produce even one iota of evidence to back his fallacious and juvenile fabrications on here, he falls back on to his usual brand of baseless and unwarranted attacks on other members..
(At least when I'm abusing those who attack me, I stick to the facts..).

ANYBODY who actually thinks that Doddery is bettering, playing or pulling strings on here really needs to look at the nature and content of his odious posts..
FACTUAL, truthful and honest, they're not.

HE ONLY ever manages to dig himself in, deeper and deeper..

Yet again another epic meltdown from the rat boy

Did he post anything on the debate or me?

That speaks volumes about the racist regressive antisemitic dummy

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 am

Anyone think Bee is very upset

Viewing profile: WhoseYourWolfie

Visitor messagesProfileStatisticsFriendsContact
Statistics

Positive votes received : 16
Negative votes received : 6
Thanks received : 0
Positive votes given : 12
Negative votes given : 26
Thanks given : 0

lol!

Which I think all have been issued to me lol
You cannot make it up how childish the regressive left are when shown up

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:35 am

Racism in Australia - Page 2 3408175593       

Racism in Australia - Page 2 1780941361
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:38 am

Thanks for not even denying that you have ha ha ha ha ha

Best you take a chill pill petal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.

well some Aussie beleive the fairytale you guys project, I assume because they do not communicate with any british people online or elsewhere (lord knows no one could beleive the fairytale britian after reading newsfix)

So they go there beleiveing its going to be cultured and refined, a big international city like london supposedly multicultural.
what they find is cowardly insulated ignorant hill shepherds. it's like london dispite it's size and wealth is a cultural backwater stuck a few decades behind the new world cities, my brother is well travelled around the USA and China so was comparing to those places.

Yes you find the truth obnoxious, what ever.. if it wasn't true you would try and fix it but instead you guys try and defend it and say it is good.

We like people to have some manners in the UK Veya. We're not really impressed by gobby Aussies who come over here and start complaining about how "backward" it is. At least your brother left with his teeth intact, which is down to the tolerance of the British people.

Seriously, if you don't like it, don't come here - simple.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Uk 3rd

Australia 5th and they have the far better climate lol

The one thing in their favour and it still has them lagging behind the UK

Even the yanks beat them into fourth

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

cheers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
Australia 2nd
Uk 27th
LOL
Racism in Australia - Page 2 2581891615
http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/australia-ranks-secondbest-in-the-world-for-quality-of-life-un-study-says-20151217-glqi0l.html
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/united-kingdom/
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/australia/

from your link:
because we had 3 for power cause we don't bully other nations and respect the UN (unlike th UK that shoudl be treated as a ctriminal for its illegal action against Argentina around the fauklands.)
but quality of life you got 7.3 we got 9.1
and look at culture you have PRESTIGE
We are HAPPY and MORDERN
which implies Exactly what i say
We are the future and you are history.

Now I know you've lost it. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.

that is Funny
Your Gov't was until very recently Advertising to get aussie to come over and do wrok because they dont have enough skills in the UK
Your gov't BEGS new worlders to return so it can get some work done properly
Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464

You mean we don't have enough bar staff. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Uk 3rd

Australia 5th and they have the far better climate lol

The one thing in their favour and it still has them lagging behind the UK

Even the yanks beat them into fourth

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

cheers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
Australia 2nd
Uk 27th
LOL
Racism in Australia - Page 2 2581891615
http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/australia-ranks-secondbest-in-the-world-for-quality-of-life-un-study-says-20151217-glqi0l.html
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/united-kingdom/
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/australia/

from your link:
because we had 3 for power cause we don't bully other nations and respect the UN (unlike th UK that shoudl be treated as a ctriminal for its illegal action against Argentina around the fauklands.)
but quality of life you got 7.3 we got 9.1
and look at culture you have PRESTIGE
We are HAPPY and MORDERN
which implies Exactly what i say
We are the future and you are history.

Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464    Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464     Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464

Mine is best country overall

Do you understand what overall means lol

PMSL

So funny, these Aussies think its hilarious to take the piss and be racist against the Brits, but the moment the shoe is on the other foot, we then witness an epic meltdown from them

Will they learn from this?

I doubt it

So to then top this off he claims where Argentina illegally invaded the Falklands, that retaking them was illegal.

So when the Allies liberated Poland from Nazi Germany, Veya would class this as illegal based on territorial claims

Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464    Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:25 am

Racism in Australia - Page 2 3408175593

Racism in Australia - Page 2 2979638464

Racism in Australia - Page 2 859118666
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

that is Funny
Your Gov't was until very recently Advertising to get aussie to come over and do wrok because they dont have enough skills in the UK
Your gov't BEGS new worlders to return so it can get some work done properly
Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464

Idea

OK, Raga'...

WHY is it that they pay Aussie, Canadian and Kiwi teachers, nurses, accountants and doctors more over there, then they do your home-grown comrades over there..

AND they advertise over here for those particular professions.

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:40 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Idea

OK, Raga'...

WHY is it that they pay Aussie, Canadian and Kiwi teachers, nurses, accountants and doctors more over there, then they do your home-grown comrades over there..

tongue

Well its clear from that, there seems to be an issue with stupidity with home grown Aussie Kids, in why they need to import clever people to fulfill these jobs

Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464 Racism in Australia - Page 2 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:44 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Idea

OK, Raga'...

tongue

I have no idea if the first bit is true. That sounds like discrimination against Brits to me.  If it is true, they're not paying more because of the nationality of those people, or because they're more skilled. Perhaps a lot of the British people in those professions are going to Australia because they prefer the weather, so they need to be replaced over here. Laughing

Maybe the take up in Australia is good because not all Aussies think it's so great in Australia ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Oh my god!!

This thread is full of rubbish from both sides!!
Attacks on the UK
Attacks on Australia

There's good and bad everywhere - come on, I thought most of you claimed you weren't racist?? All I see is people saying each other's countries are racist whilst being racist??!!!

Irony in there somewhere.
Hypocrisy in there somewhere.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:29 pm

eddie wrote:Oh my god!!

Attacks on the UK
Attacks on Australia

There's good and bad everywhere - come on, I thought most of you claimed you weren't racist?? All I see is people saying each other's countries are racist whilst being racist??!!!

You are right about hypocrisy eddie, and hence why it was needed to show up those constantly spouting hate against the Brits

Yet as seen when the shoe is on the foot, we see some of the most aggressive, hateful and defensive views in return
On the other thread Veya even defended Germany invading Poland in WW2

So my point and others have certainly been made and it has worked wonders to expose this hypocrisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:31 pm

eddie wrote:Oh my god!!

Attacks on the UK
Attacks on Australia

What have I said that's racist?

Veya has spent at least a year slating the Brits (particularly the English), so he can hardly complain can he? In any case, I have made some comments which are very relevant and also polite. I don't recall you saying one word to Veya whenever he's launched into an attack on Brits (particularly the English).

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Tbh I have said many many times and I'll still say it:

Everyone is a little bit racist.

Because when the chips are down - people will defend their country and attack others for simply being born somewhere else.

It's all here, in this thread, and that includes the posters who are from the UK yet felt able to lump everyone in the UK together and call them racist.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:34 pm

eddie wrote:Tbh I have said many many times and I'll still say it:

Everyone is a little bit racist.

Because when the chips are down - people will defend their country and attack others for simply being born somewhere else.

It's all here, in this thread, and that includes the posters who are from the UK yet felt able to lump everyone in the UK together and call them racist.

Disagree, everyone is a tad xenophobic, but not racist

That is a big difference

One is having a dislike and prejudice for a people, the other is a hating through a view they are racially inferior

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Potaytoes potartos tomaytoes tomartos
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:41 pm

eddie wrote:Potaytoes potartos tomaytoes tomartos

Well now you're accusing people of being racist. Could you clarify what you mean by this? Laughing

All I see is people saying each other's countries are racist whilst being racist??!!!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:44 pm

eddie wrote:Potaytoes potartos tomaytoes tomartos

Not at all eddie. Again there is big difference, especially behind the motivating factor for the dislike or hate

To be honest I really do not have an issue with any nationality but will I freely admit use it to get at people being idiots

Its hardly being xenophobic or racist, just knowing what makes people bite

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Do I really need to explain it rags?

I have always said that the word "racist" is overused in general and especially on here.

For instance (and Veya may come and make me wrong if he chooses) Veya calls me racist becasue of my views on immigration and overcrowded London yes? I don't generalise people like some do, yet my views make me racist.
Then he comes along and claims all British are racist and he says some horrid things about the Brits so in turn, HE, is called racist.
Then you all call him racist and say horrid things about the Aussies.
That makes YOU all racist.

OR IS IT RACIST?

So in conclusion: you, me, Veya, we are all a little racist or we aren't.
If he is, then so are you as I've shown.

That's it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:47 pm

eddie wrote:Do I really need to explain it rags?

I have always said that the word "racist" is overused in general and especially on here.

For instance (and Veya may come and make me wrong if he chooses) Veya calls me racist becasue of my views on immigration and overcrowded London yes? I don't generalise people like some do, yet my views make me racist.
Then he comes along and claims all British are racist and he says some horrid things about the Brits so in turn, HE, is called racist.

OR IS IT RACIST?

That's it.

Which shows you do not understand what racism or xenophobia really are Eddie

To be honest veya also only does it to wind people up

Now people like Tommy, are as racist as they come, except he tries to deny it and poorly fails

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:48 pm

That's it.

Well yes, you do need to explain it, and now you have. So you're basing your idea of racism on what Veya says.

Actually, Veya has singled out the English before, and he has referred to them as a race. Don't ask me to find it. Laughing

Veya got off lightly actually because a lot of it has been banter. Considering the bile he's been spewing for ages now about English people, he was lucky.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:57 pm

All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Paul Simon said that. lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:42 pm

All lies and jest? YOU'V GOT TO BE JOKING.The man hates the Brits with a passion!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 pm

interesting point...why does everyone get worked up about being called or for that matter admitting they are a "bit racist"

I'll tell you why, years of lefty bile have turned "racist" into a poison word akin to paedophile

well fuck em....I say....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:45 pm

And that's my other point Vic. Who cares what someone else thinks? I've been called racist.

I know what I am in my heart and I couldn't care less what someone else says.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:27 pm

eddie wrote:And that's my other point Vic. Who cares what someone else thinks? I've been called racist.

Vics view is important because the term racism has been diminished to the point that nobody cares as you have just said, and that is disconcerting, when people are still very much racist with hate.

It should be used correctly and that is important and reasoned to show when wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:And that's my other point Vic. Who cares what someone else thinks? I've been called racist.

Vics view is important because the term racism has been diminished to the point that nobody cares as you have just said, and that is disconcerting, when people are still very much racist with hate.

It should be used correctly and that is important and reasoned to show when wrong

It has become so overused that it's simply lost its importance.
Real racists are eay to see; they wear it with pride.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

It has become so overused that it's simply lost its importance.
Real racists are eay to see; they wear it with pride.

I can come up with a new uniquie word to be used sparingly and only appropiately

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:there is something to be said for "the prime directive" (of star trek fame)

I get called 'racist' when I say things like that...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:08 pm

veya_victaous wrote:http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/multiculturalism-immigration-support-white-population/

While in the Uk ?
the number is around 65% for supporting multiculturalism
BUT 76% think Muslims are intolerable..
Thanks for Proving My Point Didge
like Victor Said
Put it On display for them all to see.
85-90% of Aussies support other races becoming Aussies
while in Britain it is barely 50/50

And you have articles like this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9075849/Multiculturalism-has-left-Britain-with-a-toxic-legacy.html

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/12/hard-knock-life-british-multiculturalism

However not one person here in uk ever voted FOR the mass immigration we have had imposed on us... and the idea of 'multiculturalism' was only something that labour dreamed up for us while in govt from 97 after they opened the taps on immigration...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:16 pm

OR IS IT RACIST?

That's it.

I agree'd with this when you posted it before.
but prejudice/sterotypes is more correct if you want to pedantic Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/multiculturalism-immigration-support-white-population/

While in the Uk ?
the number is around 65% for supporting multiculturalism
BUT 76% think Muslims are intolerable..
Thanks for Proving My Point Didge
like Victor Said
Put it On display for them all to see.
85-90% of Aussies support other races becoming Aussies
while in Britain it is barely 50/50

And you have articles like this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9075849/Multiculturalism-has-left-Britain-with-a-toxic-legacy.html

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/12/hard-knock-life-british-multiculturalism

However not one person here in uk ever voted FOR the mass immigration we have had imposed on us... and the idea of 'multiculturalism' was only something that labour dreamed up for us while in govt from 97 after they opened the taps on immigration...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

No Aboriginals or Native Ameircans did either
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:

OR IS IT RACIST?

That's it.

I agree'd with this when you posted it before.
but prejudice/sterotypes is more correct if you want to pedantic Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes you did I remember now
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:33 am

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Idea

OK, Raga'...

tongue

Well its clear from that, there seems to be an issue with stupidity with home grown Aussie Kids, in why they need to import clever people to fulfill these jobs

lol didge shows why the Uk needs to import new worlders
"Aussie are stupid" so the British gov't employs them as teachers because they get better result and are far more professional.
didge logic at it's finest.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

"Aussie are stupid" so the British gov't employs them as teachers because they get better result and are far more professional.

lol this is the 21st century, not the 16th century with your terminology

New Worlds would best be found as a description centuries ago, as not only are they not new worlds, but were just newly found land lol

Unless you are claiming we are importing aliens from what is real new worlds..

beam me up

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol this is the 21st century, not the 16th century with your terminology

New Worlds would best be found as a description centuries ago, as not only are they not new worlds, but were just newly found land lol

Unless you are claiming we are importing aliens from what is real new worlds..

beam me up

new world nations means those freed from the Tyranny of the British Empire (and other Euorpeans but mainly British)
If you where not obsolete you would know that.
New world does not equal new planet

Ohh and mr Self determination Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
WHO THE ARE YOU to DENY Aussies, Kiwis and Canadians OUR SELF DETERMINATION !!!!!!
Ohh YOU think YOU have the Rigth to Tell Us what we are, to define us?!?!?!?!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:44 am

. Idea

TODAYS UNDENIABLE FACTOIDS :

1.   Didge is stoopid.

2.    Didge is an ignoramus.

3.    Didge really doesn't have a clue.

4.    Poor little pumpkin doesn't have a life, either..

5.    Didge is both scared of, and envious of, innocent Aussies...

6.    And the Dodger is a proven racist, bigot and xenophobe, to boot..

pirat
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:04 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:. Idea

TODAYS UNDENIABLE FACTOIDS :

Racism in Australia - Page 2 Eric-tantrum

1.   I dont like Didge because I am a poopy pants

2.    I dont like Didge because he makes me look like a poopy pants