NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program

2 posters

Go down

New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Empty New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Empty Re: New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Please tell me this is a joke! Handcuff them and kiss them, yes, it is an invasion of privacy!

Back to top Go down

New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Empty Re: New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

lol! 
Brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Ok this is posted under Misc so I an gonna say Fake...

but Hilarious  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

the 'coming up next' one is definitely a fake
"New Study: eating McDonalds at the airport doesn't count"
...scratch 
...:\\:[: 
Ben Please tell us this is a joke, us foreigners just cant tell with American 'news' anymore  confused confused confused confused confused Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 pm

I think Philagain was going to apply for a job with NYPD!! :lol
Just a goof around Phil Smile

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Yeah, it's from The Onion -- just couldn't resist, the headline alone floors me

://?roflmao?/: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 am

Well it's a brilliant joke, but if it had been real I think some policemen would have been flattened!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 am

Joy Division wrote:I think Philagain was going to apply  for a job with NYPD!! :lol

I haven't listened to it yet...Only recently put on the other computer for volume!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:12 am

@veya -- sometimes the end of their videos with the "coming up next" parts are the funniest -- one time she said, "Coming up next -- how to talk to high school kids without sounding like you're hitting on them!"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:08 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Brilliant New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Cracki25

Now that really is feelingthelove New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Kiss_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey!
Thats a neat trick with the eyes lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:02 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Hey!

I is well clever New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Proud11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:11 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Hey!

I is well clever New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Proud11

Noted! xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Noted! xx

New York Police Defend Controversial "Stop and Kiss" Program Giggle86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I think Philagain was going to apply  for a job with NYPD!! :lol

I haven't listened to it yet...Only recently put on the other computer for volume!  Laughing 

...OO ER!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down