NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say

5 posters

Go down

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say Empty White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Daniel Rowe was apparently enraged at the sight of a black man and a white woman kissing on the streets of Olympia, Wash., Tuesday night. But police say he hid his violent intent behind a stony face until he was close enough to strike.
The attack happened about 8:30 p.m. in the state's capital city on Fourth Avenue,  a classic downtown street busy with people going to a local movie theater or visiting bars and restaurants.

Rowe had recently been released from Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla, about 300 miles away. Police say he may have been among the ranks of the state's homeless, who flock to Olympia for help on their way to Portland or Seattle.

Rowe, 32, walked up to the couple and, without warning, yelled a racial slur and lunged with his knife, police say. The blade grazed the woman and went into the man's hip, according to a news release from Olympia police.

"The suspect is unknown to the victims and the attack appears to have been unprovoked," police said in the statement.

After the attack, Rowe ran off as stunned onlookers dialed 911. The 47-year-old male victim, not realizing how badly he was injured, chased Rowe and "tripped him up," said Lt. Paul Lower, a police department spokesman. Rowe hit his head on the ground and was knocked unconscious.

No one involved had life-threatening injuries, but police said Rowe's behavior grew stranger as officers tried to wrestle him into the back of a patrol car.

"He tells them, 'Yeah, I stabbed them. I'm a white supremacist,'" Lower said. "He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest."

According to court documents obtained by the Olympian, Rowe, who was unconscious when police encountered him, had tattoos that read "skinhead," "white power" and "hooligan." One tattoo showed the Confederate flag.

Rowe was arrested and booked into the Thurston County Jail on two charges of first-degree assault and possible malicious harassment, which in Washington state is a designation used for hate crimes. The investigation continues.
"This has all the hallmarks of a hate crime," Deputy Prosecutor Joseph Wheeler said at Rowe's court hearing  Wednesday, according to the Olympian. "This black-and-white couple was simply expressing their love for one another."

According to the newspaper, Rowe had been imprisoned for a 2008 conviction for second-degree robbery.

Rowe told police he had come to Olympia in response to anti-police graffiti that had been written over the weekend. Police were still investigating who wrote the graffiti, the spokesman said.

As the capital city and seat of the Washington state government, Olympia has seen its share of protests on controversial national and local topics, Lower said.

A year ago, protesters organized several demonstrations after a police officer shot and wounded two black men accused of stealing beer. The Seattle Times described the protest:

It all began Saturday night when 150 protesters, some wearing masks, marched through downtown to counter-protest a planned gathering of white supremacists, an Olympia Police Department spokeswoman said Sunday.
Some vehicle windows were broken and car tires were slashed. A man was stabbed in the arm about 9:30 p.m. Saturday, although that incident was thought to be unrelated to the protest, police spokeswoman Laura Wohl said.
In 2014, the FBI reported 5,479 hate crimes across the United States, a 14.6 percent decrease from 2013.
Lower stressed that Rowe is not connected to any of the city's protest groups.

In fact, investigators aren't sure whether he is connected to anyone in the area, Lower said. And officers were scratching their heads at Rowe's comments about fighting Black Lives Matter during a Donald Trump rally. Neither had events planned in Washington this week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-stabs-interracial-couple-after-seeing-them-kiss-at-bar-police-say-a7199501.html

Another nutter?

Back to top Go down

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say Empty Re: White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Independent wrote:"He tells them, 'Yeah, I stabbed them. I'm a white supremacist,'" Lower said. "He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest."

If only the NRA had gotten to him and replaced his knife with a gun.

He could have been one of the 'good guys', correcting injustices.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say Empty Re: White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Now that's the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:59 pm

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say 1780941361
NOW, he can be TM's latest 'good citizen' hero  !!!  

These kinds of incidents are probably just as telling about failures in mental health services, as they are about the underlying problems of racism, criminality, poverty/homelessness levels..

How many nutbags and loony toons are there out there, wandering our streets just waiting to carry out the next Trump suggestion/NRA mantra/Islamic fatwah ?         bom
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:04 pm

If Trump succeeds in his mission to be president can you imagine the boost that will give to other white supremacist, mentally deranged idiots?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Trump has already run ads relying on the Center for Immigration Studies, which Rachael Maddow has identified as a white-supremacist organization. http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:Trump has already run ads relying on the Center for Immigration Studies, which Rachael Maddow has identified as a white-supremacist organization.  http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

Who could be surprised at that? Half Nazi half egomaniac.

Rachael Maddow reminds me of Ellen DeGeneres, is she an investigative journalist or just a presenter.....she certainly cuts to the chase.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:55 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Trump has already run ads relying on the Center for Immigration Studies, which Rachael Maddow has identified as a white-supremacist organization.  http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

Who could be surprised at that? Half Nazi half egomaniac.

Rachael Maddow reminds me of Ellen DeGeneres, is she an investigative journalist or just a presenter.....she certainly cuts to the chase.

Both are well-educated, and smart. Rachael was schooled at Oxford University, and I believe she went to law school at Stanford University, which is, along with Harvard University and Berkeley, one of the three best universities in America.

She grew up in Castro Valley, a part of Oakland, CA, and I'm proud to say, she was a neighbor of mine (in the regional sense--I didn't know her). She is GOOD! She has a sense for the topical, as well as a cutting-edge mind that can cross-examine the best.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I watched a couple more of her programmes after the link you posted....she is very sharp.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Independent wrote:"He tells them, 'Yeah, I stabbed them. I'm a white supremacist,'" Lower said. "He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest."

If only the NRA had gotten to him and replaced his knife with a gun.  

He could have been one of the 'good guys', correcting injustices.

Still twisting... and you have had to pollute another thread with it too...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:02 pm

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say MTM2NjQzODI4MzI2NDA5ODIz

And the world was a much safer place.  Rolling Eyes

lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say MTM2NjQzODI4MzI2NDA5ODIz

lol!

Pictures like this make me long for forcible sterilisation to be legalised.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say MTM2NjQzODI4MzI2NDA5ODIz

lol!

Pictures like this make me long for forcible sterilisation to be legalised.

Me too.  I look at that mom and I wonder what she thinks is so cute, or humorous. One day it will be the "classic" unloaded gun, and there goes baby.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Smile

DON'T know what's scariest about the woman in that photo'...

The schizo' eyes;
The sociopathic smile;
Or those fake boobs..
        affraid
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

DON'T know what's scariest about the woman in that photo'...

The schizo' eyes;
The sociopathic smile;
Or those fake boobs..
        affraid

I know what she's proudest of. White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say 371740092

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down