NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love

Go down

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Empty These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm

When you fall in love with someone, everything about that person becomes endearing -- including their quirks and shortcomings.
Landysh, the Russia-based artist behind the online doodle site Lingvistov, explores this idea in her new illustrated book titled 21 Reasons Why I Love Her.

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a135671a00001001ab116f
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
The artist told The Huffington Post that the book was inspired by a previous relationship.
"I am a tough person to be with, so all the things the lucky guy had to put up with are illustrated in that post!" she said. "I wanted to laugh at some cute and hilarious stuff that always comes up in a relationship."

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a135c72a00006e0003109d
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
"My colleague Asia and I spent an hour sitting in a cafe, remembering our past relationships and laughing our heads off," Landysh said. "As a result we made a list of reasons that I illustrated later in the form of a book."
These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a135ef1a00001001ab1171
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
21 Reasons Why I Love Her will be published later this month, but is currentlyavailable for pre-order on Lingvistov. Below, check out more of the artist's relatable drawings: 
These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a136202a00002c0003109f
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a1368c1f000050002166f6
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a136ab2a00006e000310a1
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a137141f00007f002166fc
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 56a1377c1f000050002166fe
LANDYSH VIA LINGVISTOV
Check out even more of Landysh's comical doodles on topics like the beauty of sleep and life as a cat owner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/these-quirky-illustrations-will-be-all-too-familiar-to-people-in-love_us_56a1275ae4b0404eb8f09f74?ir=Good+News§ion=us_good-news&utm_hp_ref=good-news

Back to top Go down

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Empty Re: These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Hahahahaha not true! I deny all of the above!

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 2794048296
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Empty Re: These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha not true! I deny all of the above!

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 2794048296

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

lol!

Love it    Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:49 pm

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Pfft210 Hubby always takes longer to get ready to go out than I do!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:27 pm

feelthelove wrote:These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Pfft210 Hubby always takes longer to get ready to go out than I do!

Even when I leave the house I have to go back because I always forget something!

Once I left the house and was on the phone taking an important call. As my other half pulled away from the house I shouted "Wait! I forgot my phone!!"
My other half looked at me and said "You're on the bloody phone! It's in your hand...you're talking into it!"

Embarassed
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:31 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Pfft210 Hubby always takes longer to get ready to go out than I do!

Even when I leave the house I have to go back because I always forget something!

Once I left the house and was on the phone taking an important call. As my other half pulled away from the house I shouted "Wait! I forgot my phone!!"
My other half looked at me and said "You're on the bloody phone! It's in your hand...you're talking into it!"

Embarassed

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Rofl13 but you're not blonde are you????? That's my job!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 pm

FTL you have no idea how absolutely scatty and forgetful I am.
It would make you feel sad for my poor children the amount of times "mum has to go back and get something" No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:FTL you have no idea how absolutely scatty and forgetful I am.
It would make you feel sad for my poor children the amount of times "mum has to go back and get something" No

I feel for them Laughing I'm the complete opposite. It's all about efficiency, you would drive me nuts! alien

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:FTL you have no idea how absolutely scatty and forgetful I am.

I feel for them Laughing I'm the complete opposite. It's all about efficiency, you would drive me nuts! alien

I drive myself nuts and everyone around me except my children as my daughter knows no better (poor girl) and my son is very laid back.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I drive myself nuts and everyone around me except my children as my daughter knows no better (poor girl) and my son is very laid back.

Everything I do has a purpose. Honestly, time is the most precious thing to me, there is never enough Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

eddie wrote:

Embarassed

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 3489511464

Seriously Eddie, I nearly peed myself.

I mean I have heard of people asking after where their glasses are, when they are on the top of of their heads, but that has to the championship winner of the best absent-mindedness I have ever heard

Please take a bow

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love 1716015268

x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:06 pm

That's not the first time I've done it didge.
I've been talking on the phone to a mate whilst walking down the street and frantically patting my pockets looking for my phone.

Come to think of it I should be put down really Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:That's not the first time I've done it didge.
I've been talking on the phone to a mate whilst walking down the street and frantically patting my pockets looking for my phone.

That is because you have a million and one things going on around in your head you are thinking about. Which women can seem to concentrate on a multiple things at the same time more so than men, so you are allowed some off days lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Hmmm, are you safe to be let out alone??? These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Questi13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Hmmm, are you safe to be let out alone??? These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Questi13

Of course FTL, just do not allow anyone to pass her any of her kryptonite.
Jack Daniels

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Didge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Of course FTL, just do not allow anyone to pass her any of her kryptonite.
Jack Daniels

lol!

These Quirky Illustrations Will Be All-Too-Familiar To People In Love Giggle19 Noted! geek x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:

Embarassed

Fabulous eddie, just fabulous! I adore people like you. Much fun to be around, rather than those annoyingly organised people.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:12 am

Christie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Embarassed

Fabulous eddie,  just fabulous!   I adore people like you.  Much fun to be around,  rather than those annoyingly organised people.

I irritate my mum. She's very organised and tells me something 78 times and I still don't remember she's going to see "Mary over the road who's got diabetes"
I remember strange stuff about people though; if someone tells me their star sign, I'll never, forget it, nor their children's or anyone closely related.
Weird.

I think I'm a visual person  or learner. I see it, I remember it. If I hear it, I'll only remember what the person had on and where they were standing and not what they said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:14 am

Well I just got lost in the forum stockroom!! Shocked

I went to press send on that post, above, and pressed draft.
Had to go and find where it was in the murky depths of the forum and then work out how to drag it out and send it!!
Never been in that place before.

Loads of cobwebs.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down