NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question

Go down

I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question Empty I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0tEcxLDDd4

Amazing how adults and children look at things differently

So what would others here change?

Back to top Go down

I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question Empty Re: I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question

Post by Syl Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Its not surprising that the very young and the very old were satisfied.
The youngsters have not had time to be filed with insecurity about the way they look and the older have come to terms with what they have.

If I could change anything it would be my feet...they chaff, blister and get sore no matter what shoes I wear....even barefoot they bleed very easily.

They have been the same since I was young.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question Empty Re: I Love This - Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Syl wrote:Its not surprising that the very young and the very old were satisfied.
The youngsters have not had time to be filed with insecurity about the way they look and the older have come to terms with what they have.

If I could change anything it would be my feet...they chaff, blister  and get sore  no matter what shoes I wear....even barefoot they bleed very easily.

They have been the same since I was young.

I just loved how the kids looked to want to add things, not really change anything.

Anyway, have to go, have a good evening Syl

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:58 pm

You too Thor. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down