NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues

5 posters

Go down

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  Empty I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:08 pm

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  3489511464

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4172/He-Asks-His-Girlfriend-A-Math-Question-Involving-Age-Hilarity-Ensues

Back to top Go down

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  Empty Re: I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 pm

ye gods....

just how dumb can some folks be

I despair
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  Empty Re: I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 pm

It reminds me of this one. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Imagine having that dumb bimbo working out your wages affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:22 pm

people like this just irritate me

millenia ago they would have been culled out of the human race their stupidity and lack of ability to think would have resulted in them being lunch for a sabre tooth or bear

NOW...we allow em to breed Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:people like this just irritate me

millenia ago they would have been culled out of the human race their stupidity and lack of ability to think would have resulted in them being lunch for a sabre tooth or bear

Sorry mate have another I posted before   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It reminds me of this one.  Laughing

Yes she is thick...she must be to be married to a prat like him who instead of explaining the simple equation puts it on YouTube so the whole world can laugh at her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:33 pm

Syl wrote:

Yes she is thick...she must be to be married to a prat like him who instead of explaining the simple equation puts it on YouTube so the whole world can laugh at her.

Where is your sense of humour

To have a great sense of humour is being able to laugh at yourself

We have all done goofs at one point or another

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Syl wrote:

She was interviewed about it later.  Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh I cant see it....says it's been disabled by the video owner.
Maybe she came to her senses and dumped him and the video. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:38 pm

I like the e-yes one. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Syl wrote:Oh I cant see it....says it's been disabled by the video owner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ordps6MbPhg

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Ah, you have to watch it on You Tube.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:44 pm

Yes, it is a distressingly recent phenomenon, this tendency to put up with so much when it comes to attractive women of reproductive age ... tongue
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Ah, you have to watch it on You Tube.

Laughing
At least he realised he had been a creep and gave his wife a grovelling public apology.
I hate it when people do that though...take the piss out of someone with all the knowing looks at the camera.
Hopefully he learnt a lesson.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, it is a distressingly recent phenomenon, this tendency to put up with so much when it comes to attractive women of reproductive age ... tongue

Recent....are you sure??

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  110904224
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I prefer those with a bit less "looks" and somewhat more "brains"

I want MY genes to survive....not end up on chav street.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Do you think all  lovely looking women don't have brains then? Or plain women must automatically be brighter??
That makes you sound a bit dim. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:02 pm

nope...that was merely given a choice between beauty or brains

whilst the possesion of both atributes is possible...it is one must conclude, a rarity, one only has to look at those who are held by society to be "beautiful" Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Do you think all  lovely looking women don't have brains then? Or plain women must automatically be brighter??
That makes you sound a bit dim. Laughing

Anyone remember this little lady off TV?

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  D002acd5fbe5a752df3e75cf1a4be13b-winnie-cooper

This is her grown up and her qualifications

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  P3dPtwZ

McKellar studied at UCLA and earned a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with highest honors (summa cum laude) in 1998.[13]
As an undergraduate, she coauthored a scientific paper with Professor Lincoln Chayes and fellow student Brandy Winn entitled "Percolation and Gibbs states multiplicity for ferromagnetic Ashkin-Teller models on I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  D20ed406b208f50066c0e32db75f3060."[14] Their results are termed the 'Chayes–McKellar–Winn theorem'.[15][16]
Referring to the mathematical abilities of his student coauthors, Chayes was quoted in The New York Times as saying, "I thought that the two were really, really first-rate."[17] McKellar's Erdős number is four and herErdős–Bacon number is 6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danica_McKellar

So score Point to Syl on that

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I don't think beauty has anything to do with brains...you can have both or neither or a mix of both..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:09 pm

the exception that proves the rule didge

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Syl wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I don't think beauty has anything to do with brains...you can have both or neither or a mix of both..

I love these - He Asks His Girlfriend A Math Question Involving Age, Hilarity Ensues  Behold10
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Have you ever had that argument, and then your wife will say: You never admit you are wrong! Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down