NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question

3 posters

Go down

Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question  Empty Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:26 pm

"Your normal may be their magic."

This precious video shows what a normal day is like from both a Mom's and a kid's perspectives.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6114/Dad-Asks-Mom-How-Her-Day-Was-Then-He-Asks-Their-Daughter-The-Same-Question#TBzlYLFeERaOXMmk.99

Back to top Go down

Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question  Empty Re: Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question

Post by eddie Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Oh hell that made me cry. I could totally relate to that.

Know what happened yesterday? I bought my daughter a new summer uniform dress - and some other bits and when she got home she put her new school dress on straight away. I let her wear it even though I knew she'd probably spill dinner on it (she is honestly the messiet kid I've ever known).

She came up to me at bedtime while I was running her bath and said

"Mummy I love my dress! I look so pretty! Can I wear it to bed?" I said no, and she replied,

"Okay, can i wear it for school tomorrow? Even if it rains?"

She was so excited it actually broke my heart a little.
So innocent. I love you

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question  Empty Re: Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm

eddie wrote:Oh hell that made me cry. I could totally relate to that.

Know what happened yesterday? I bought my daughter a new summer uniform dress - and some other bits and when she got home she put her new school dress on straight away. I let her wear it even though I knew she'd probably spill dinner on it (she is honestly the messiet kid I've ever known).

She came up to me at bedtime while I was running her bath and said

"Mummy I love my dress! I look so pretty! Can I wear it to bed?"  I said no, and she replied,

"Okay, can i wear it for school tomorrow? Even if it rains?"

She was so excited it actually broke my heart a little.
So innocent.  I love you

+1

What a lovely story and shows the excitement and happiness children have over things, we often take for granted, like clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 pm

I know. It makes me stop and think quite a lot didge.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:I know. It makes me stop and think quite a lot didge.

Just glad you really enjoyed and appreciated this.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 17, 2017 10:54 am

I'm still on limited internet so cant watch videos but Your story made me laugh Eddie, give your daughter and extra big hug for amusing the newsfixers Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question  2984306523
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 17, 2017 12:48 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I'm still on limited internet so cant watch videos but Your story made me laugh Eddie, give your daughter and extra big hug for amusing the newsfixers Dad Asks Mom How Her Day Was. Then He Asks Their Daughter The Same Question  2984306523  

I certainly will Veya. She's very squishy when she's not grumpy. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed May 17, 2017 1:06 pm

That video is just fucking adorable Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:That video is just fucking adorable Smile

+1

Glad you liked it Eilzel

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down