NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus

3 posters

Go down

Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus Empty Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 am

A young Muslim is harassing elderly people on a bus in Sweden where he threatens to kill people if he is sent off. He says he is a muhajedin (jihad fighter) for the Taliban and feel vengence in his heart. He is angry and speak of eating human flesh. The older people allow him to express his views but question why he is not going to Afghanistan to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rqBg8uDbg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus Empty Re: Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Obviously deranged people.
Wasn't he arrested?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus Empty Re: Angry Muslim screams at elders on bus

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Stormee wrote:

These muzzy must be put down now, this island of ours is a tinder box right now

That's hate speech. Do not call for violence against any group of people here on this site or you'll be banned.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:24 pm

I second Ben's post.
I never saw that first time round!

Storm that's against the law and against forum rules and against my own spiritual and life rules.

I'm sure you meant that particular guy in the video.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down