NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign

+3
Raggamuffin
eddie
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign Empty Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:13 am

The campaign featured taglines such as ‘Vegetarians, resistance is futile’

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign Gbk-ad

One of Gourmet Burger Kitchen's adverts on the Tube Twitter/Adam Libonatti-Roche
A burger chain has said it will remove some adverts after being accused of "mocking" vegetarians in its latest advertising campaign.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) has come under fire for a series of advertisements which vegans and vegetarians have branded "disgraceful".
The adverts, seen mostly at London Underground stations and trains, include taglines such as “Vegetarians, resistance is futile.

One of the adverts has the picture of a cow, with the tagline: “They eat grass so you don’t have to”.
People have taken to social media to condemn GBK’s ads, coining the hashtag #gourmetmurderkitchen to highlight what has been perceived to be a flippant attitude towards the consumption of meat.
Complaints have also been made to the Advertising Standards Authority.
@gbkburgers Loved GBK but apparently we're not welcome #vegetarian #vegan #resistanceisfutile #ieatgrasswiththem pic.twitter.com/jRY7cdyhtz
— EleanorRudd (@EleanorRudd) January 16, 2016
The backlash against #gourmetmurderkitchen @gbkburgers tells us, that these people offended aren't quite ready to be adults #vegetarians
— Matt Hamby (@MatthewHamby) January 18, 2016
I will always remember the time that I realised #GourmetBurgerKitchen were #scumbags #gourmetmurderkitchen #vegan #govegan
— Shirley Andrews (@kiksVeganUK) January 18, 2016
Genius marketing, take the piss out of those doing most to heal our planet #gourmetmurderkitchen #GBK
— Dario P (@dariopol) January 18, 2016
Not impressed with @gbkburgers putting up antagonising adverts like these on the underground!!! #vegan #gbk pic.twitter.com/4hUPrK9hnF
— Michaela Slade (@michaela_slade) January 18, 2016
It seems veganism on the rise when marketing takes a pathetically desperate turn for the crass #goodluckwiththat #gourmetmurderkitchen
— Harriet Layhe (@HarrietLayhe) January 17, 2016
You have also reinforced the stigma behind vegan diets, poked fun at animal suffering and pissed your customers off. #gourmetmurderkitchen
— Lucy (@LucyHRichards) January 16, 2016

GBK responded to the flood of complaints on Monday, confirming they will be taking down ”some” of the adverts.
In a statement posted on their Facebook page, GBK said: “We’ve been reading the reaction to our latest advertising campaign and needless to say, we’re quite taken aback. “Our intentions were light-hearted and not meant to cause any offence, but clearly we have, and for that we apologise. “Having read all your comments and messages, we’ve made the decision to take down some of the adverts.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/vegetarians-and-vegans-boycott-gourmet-burger-kitchen-over-antagonising-ad-campaign-a6819751.html

Back to top Go down

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign Empty Re: Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Why do some people feel so threatened by vegetarians? Stupid.

It reminds me of the infamous Budweiser commercial that took a shot at people who like microbrews:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign Empty Re: Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Agreed and it was a very poor advert that has backfired big time on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:54 pm

I think that vegetarians who take offence are bloody stupid!!
It's just an ad fgs!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:57 pm

It is just an add which as seen will generate complaints, which has given the company plenty of advertisement, but not the kind they were looking for.
People are very fickle Eddie I am afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:59 pm

There's no need for an advert for meat to mention vegetarians though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's no need for an advert for meat to mention vegetarians though.

It's just tongue in cheek. People are so bloody touchy these days. Rolling Eyes
What happened to a sense of humour and a "ah bollocks to you!" attitude?

It seems that people WANT AND NEED to be offended all the time. It's so tiring.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's no need for an advert for meat to mention vegetarians though.

Because a lot of vegetarians have decided not to eat meat because they think the way animals are treated is cruel, and they don't want to see the issue being used in such a frivolous manner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:35 pm

since when has "veggie" been a protected designation????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Because a lot of vegetarians have decided not to eat meat because they think the way animals are treated is cruel, and they don't want to see the issue being used in such a frivolous manner.

regardless of your views ragga....why should they have any "rights"? veggies are an "anomaly" and moreover a non protected "belief" you have no (and arguably should NOT have any) protection from friviolity.

lets face it

veggies get the piss taken....

meat eaters and those who hunt for food.....
are threatened with violence and wished death and harm on by the veggies...youself included....

I would get off that high horse of yours....you DONT have any moral high ground to occupy....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:since when has "veggie" been a protected designation????

They have a right to complain about adverts they don't like, just as you do - unless you think you have more rights .
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

regardless of your views ragga....why should they have any "rights"?   veggies are an "anomaly" and moreover a non protected "belief"  you have no (and arguably should NOT have any) protection from friviolity.

lets face it

veggies get the piss taken....

meat eaters and those who hunt for food.....
are threatened with violence and wished death and harm on by the veggies...youself included....

I would get off that high horse of yours....you DONT have any moral high ground to occupy....

I don't think I've threatened you with violence ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:00 pm

dont try to wriggle...

you are PERFECTLY well aware of what I meant....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Didge wrote:Agreed and it was a very poor advert that has backfired big time on them.

except it didn't

as the complaints were from vegetarians that were Highly unlikely to buy a Meat burger in the first place.

Yet they may make and extra sale to the likes of me or victor (if the Rabbit 
gets lucky Rolling Eyes )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:00 pm

@ben
cause they are hypocrites

they Promote Cruelty to plants and Genocide of Farm animals.

they claim to be doing good for the world when they do nothing of the sort. they are just as destructive as the meat eater and less of an agent for change to reduce cruelty in the meat supply chain than someone that buys free-range or other responisbly sourced produce.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Sleep

Some of you really can't bear anyone to have a different viewpoint can you? If vegetarians want to complain about an advert, they will, and if that company wants to cease offending them, they will - and they have.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:13 pm

equally Sleep

perhaps us meaties are fed up to the back teeth (pun intended) of you veggies stuffing you manic ideology down our throats...literally... Rolling Eyes

i wonder how many veggies would turn instant hypocrit if food ever got short.....most of em I would guess....

I wouldnt be so bad if they just sat in a corner and munched quorn bars.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:equally  Sleep

perhaps us meaties are fed up to the back teeth (pun intended) of you veggies stuffing you manic ideology down our throats...literally... Rolling Eyes

i wonder how many veggies would turn instant hypocrit if food ever got short.....most of em I would guess....

Veggies aren't doing that. It's really not that difficult to advertise meat without dragging veggies into it. Veggies didn't make the company do that - they chose to do it, and then they chose to stop it - good for them. Why you're making such a fuss is a mystery. I expect you think that veggies don't have a right to their opinions, or to even be alive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Excpet they will be too weak from lack of meat so...

I wouldnt be so bad if they just sat in a corner of the barn and munched quorn bars..... to fatten them up for processing then they would be useful.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Veggies aren't doing that. It's really not that difficult to advertise meat without dragging veggies into it. Veggies didn't make the company do that - they chose to do it, and then they chose to stop it - good for them. Why you're making such a fuss is a mystery. I expect you think that veggies don't have a right to their opinions, or to even be alive.

do I have to point out that you are in fact alive only becasue society panders to your whim, and imports/provides all that varied plant stuff you depend on?
tell you what...lets go somewher 2wild" (no crops) and survive on what we can find..

you would likely be dead in a month...

me..if it moves its likely edible...and the greenery...is just for taste..and to "keep things moving"

(that said I'd probably have a 5 day head start on you (reserves if you know what I mean))

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:28 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Excpet they will be too weak from lack of meat so...

I wouldnt be so bad if they just sat in a corner of the barn and munched quorn bars..... to fatten them up for processing then they would be useful.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Is there no end to the pathetic posts from you Victor?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:39 pm

well ragga...you cant deny the truth of it

I can eat virtually anything even vaguely edible (even you if push came to shove Suspect affraid ) Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign 2190311264
though you might be a bit stringy and bitter Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign 3489511464

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well ragga...you cant deny the truth of it

I can eat virtually anything even vaguely edible (even you if push came to shove Suspect affraid ) Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign 2190311264
though you might be a bit stringy and bitter  Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign 3489511464

I can't be arsed with you Victor because you're behaving like a prat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Anyway, GBK have apologised and withdrawn at least some of the adverts. They do cater to vegetarians so they don't want to offend them. If meat eaters have a problem with them, it's just tough.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 pm

take that cork out ya bum and laugh for once ....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:43 pm

seriously raggs???...just "how" is that ad in the O/P "offensive" ffs??

jeepers these folks sound like Muslims, looking for something to be offended about, whilst reserving the right to be "offensive"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@ben

they claim to be doing good for the world when they do nothing of the sort. they are just as destructive as the meat eater and less of an agent for change to reduce cruelty in the meat supply chain than someone that buys free-range or other responisbly sourced produce.

WTF

Cruelty to plants lol

Look many did act over the top which is not my point, it is the point that in this day and age with the advent of technology, companies have to be very careful, because if the media is on their side its going to damage their reputation, no matter whether its fun or not, which is the point many are missing here.
I mean can anyone imagine the uproar if this was a Christianity add saying to Muslims, with a picture of Jesus, saying "Muslims, you do not know what you are missing out on" I am very sure your views would take a dramatic U-turn on this and claim it was offensive.
Of course I see the light hearted side of this, but again people forget how influential people are, even more if regressive lefties jump on the bandwagon.
So this then works both ways, you are going to be open to criticsm, with how you portay something and when it comes to meat, vegitarians can be over sensitive, just like religious people and low betide anyone that comes across one that is both religious and vegitarian, as i would pack your bags and go holiday

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:20 am

Lord Foul wrote:seriously raggs???...just "how" is that ad in the O/P  "offensive" ffs??

jeepers these folks sound like Muslims, looking for something to be offended about, whilst reserving the right to be "offensive"

LOL found Ragg's Special Vegetarian BBQ Sauce

Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign 6q8VOVN

it is quite a interesting new logo the Vegetarians are using  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:31 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@ben

WTF

Cruelty to plants lol

Look many did act over the top which is not my point, it is the point that in this day and age with the advent of technology, companies have to be very careful, because if the media is on their side its going to damage their reputation, no matter whether its fun or not, which is the point many are missing here.
I mean can anyone imagine the uproar if this was a Christianity add saying to Muslims, with a picture of Jesus, saying "Muslims, you do not know what you are missing out on" I am very sure your views would take a dramatic U-turn on this and claim it was offensive.
Of course I see the light hearted side of this, but again people forget how influential people are, even more if regressive lefties jump on the bandwagon.
So this then works both ways, you are going to be open to criticsm, with how you portay something and when it comes to meat, vegitarians can be over sensitive, just like religious people and low betide anyone that comes across one that is both religious and vegitarian, as i would pack your bags and go holiday

Laughing

if you were truly progressive you'd support the rigths of those that cannot speak for themselves
http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/YOUTH/HOME//1860//
the great irony to the arguemnt. Apply the same universally
‘Compassion, in which all ethics must take root, can only attain its full breadth and depth if it embraces all living creatures and does not limit itself to mankind.’
Dr Albert Schweitzer

Plants are living
And why limit one self to sentiant life only.

by their own logic the next step is the protection of ALL life forms, the less the life form can defend themselves the greater they need our protection.
are they Hypocrites? natural order is out the window otherwise homosapiens eat cows.

Kill the Carrot or Kill the Rabbit... etiher way a life does end to sustain your own.
As it is meant to. Life feeds on Life, unless it is a plant and can feed from the sun.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Veya, a joke is a joke but posting up a pic referring to rags that has a Nazi sign on it?
Not good.

That sort of thing starts bad feeling.
I don't think it's fair to rags and you should take it down or apologise.

Nazi is pretty much a banned word in here
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 pm

eddie wrote:I think that vegetarians who take offence are bloody stupid!!
It's just an ad fgs!
alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:36 pm

All of them

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm a pescatarian (a veggie fish-eater) and I find no offence in that ad at all.
Vic teases me all the time and I don't take offence nor do I think it's said in any way except as a joke.
And if my existence and survival depended upon eating meat would I eat it?
Of course I would!! (Covered in garlic and sauce etc) lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:06 pm

eddie wrote:I'm a pescatarian (a veggie fish-eater) and I find no offence in that ad at all.
Vic teases me all the time and I don't take offence nor do I think it's said in any way except as a joke.

You don't eat meat because you don't like it though. If you didn't eat it on ethical grounds, you would probably have a different opinion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:07 pm

eddie wrote:I'm a pescatarian (a veggie fish-eater) and I find no offence in that ad at all.

You saucy devil you, covered in garlic and sauce?

lol!

Sorry could not resist.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't eat meat because you don't like it though. If you didn't eat it on ethical grounds, you would probably have a different opinion.
ethical considerations go out the window when your starving to death
i don`t eat Any kind of bird (because its foul.....) or any other meat for over 40 years  other than lamb or beef ,but i can assure you if i was starving to death dam right i would eat almost anything .....well ok i draw the line at cats and dogs and rabbits
personaly with the benifit of a full stomach and the choice  i would rather starve

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:22 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i don`t eat Any kind of bird (because its foul.....) or any other meat for over 40 years  other than lamb or beef ,but i can assure you if i was starving to death dam right i would eat almost anything .....well ok i draw the line at cats and dogs and rabbits
personaly with the benifit of a full stomach and the choice  i would rather starve

This is not about starving to death, it's about an advert where vegetarians were used to advertise and sell meat.

Why draw the line at cats and dogs? It's all meat isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

This is not about starving to death, it's about an advert where vegetarians were used to advertise and sell meat.

yes it is today in our western society veggies ect can choose and thats fine ,But as pointed out if food was scarce they would then be hypocrites if they then eat meat

And as to dogs and cats and rabbits all which i have and have as pets i just could not bring myself to eat them or horse for that matter yes they are "meat" but i would not eat people ether even though it has been done in extreme circumstances
i just could not in my present frame of mind even consider it, could that change yes i guess it could but i believe have had enough training to survive without having to resort to such drastic measures

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Don't get eating any Kebabs Korbin.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Don't get eating any Kebabs Korbin.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yes it is today in our western society veggies ect can choose and thats fine ,But as pointed out if food was scarce they would then be hypocrites if they then eat meat

And as to dogs and cats and rabbits all which i have and have as pets i just could not bring myself to eat them or horse for that matter yes they are "meat" but i would not eat people ether even though it has been done in extreme circumstances
i just could not in my present frame of mind even consider it, could that change yes i guess it could but i believe have had enough training to survive without having to resort to such drastic measures  

I don't know why some meat eaters always get so defensive about vegetarians and start calling them "hypocrites" if they don't conform to a meat eater's idea of how a vegetarian should be. Each vegetarian is different and might have different ideas of what's acceptable to them and what isn't. One might also say that you, as a meat eater, is also a hypocrite because you won't eat certain types of meat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:47 pm

nicko wrote:Don't get eating any Kebabs  Korbin.
why ? i actually used to make the big lamb spits you see revolving in a kebab shop and i do love a good kebab (lamb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Stormee wrote:Pescatarianz do not seem to mind the fish they eat is suffocated to death and bashed to death so they can have their preference.

Yes. They decide on what is acceptable to them, just as meat eaters do. A lot of meat eaters object to horse meat, for example, for no valid reason really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I don't know why some meat eaters always get so defensive about vegetarians and start calling them "hypocrites" if they don't conform to a meat eater's idea of how a vegetarian should be. Each vegetarian is different and might have different ideas of what's acceptable to them and what isn't. One might also say that you, as a meat eater, is also a hypocrite because you won't eat certain types of meat.
defensive ? EH!!!

AND hypocrite because you won't eat certain types of meat, double Eh!!
i don`t not eat other meats on ethical grounds i just don`t like the texture or taste ) if i was starving that`s a different matter because everything tastes great when your starving that`s how your brain works in survival mode

And chicken and turkey literately make me puke up (not good in a survival situation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:06 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

defensive ? EH!!!

i don`t not eat other meats on ethical grounds i just don`t like the texture or taste ) if i was starving that`s a different matter because everything tastes great when your starving that`s how your brain works in survival mode

And  chicken and turkey literately make me puke up (not good in a survival situation)

Didn't you say that you wouldn't eat dogs, cats, rabbits, or horses? It's not because you wouldn't like the texture, it's on ethical grounds. You don't object to eating other types of animals though? Why do you judge vegetarians when you don't judge yourself?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
defensive ? EH!!!

And  chicken and turkey literately make me puke up (not good in a survival situation)

Didn't you say that you wouldn't eat dogs, cats, rabbits, or horses? It's not because you wouldn't like the texture, it's on ethical grounds. You don't object to eating other types of animals though? Why do you judge vegetarians when you don't judge yourself?
Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign <a href=Vegetarians and vegans boycott Gourmet Burger Kitchen over ‘antagonising’ ad campaign Index12" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:16 pm

You're the one who steamed in to start an argument about starving people Korban.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next