NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany

+2
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany Empty Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:25 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12088341/Two-teenage-girls-gang-raped-by-four-Syrian-nationals-in-southern-Germany.html

Back to top Go down

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany Empty Re: Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I notice how this article tries to stress that they weren't asylum seekers... yeah right!!!

They might not be asylum seekers now but I'd bet that's only because they have already been given permission to stay already!!!

Scum!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany Empty Re: Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:25 pm

A single incident?? Must be a slow news day.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:27 pm

It wasn't a single incident, it happened in several towns. Be prepared for more.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany Ea3b615132859e37fcf2c7f6d5673f2c

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Who's screaming?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:06 pm

More than 120 women now

And just heard on news radio that over half of suspects are asylum seekers!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More than 120 women now

And only 50 formal complaints filed in Cologne.  You'll get more than that on one night in Morningside Park.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:More than 120 women now

And only 50 formal complaints filed.  You'll get more than that on one night in Morningside Park.
Yet there was 120 plus in one night in one place, which really makes your view utterly absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And only 50 formal complaints filed.  You'll get more than that on one night in Morningside Park.
Yet there was 120 plus in one night in one place, which really makes your view utterly absurd

Keep in mind it was New Years Eve...a night of high revelry and hoopla.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Keep in mind it was New Years Eve...a night of high revelry and hoopla.

Does not matter, can you name any other area in one small area, that has seen that level of crime in the west in one night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm

My problem with this story is in the reporting. This is global news why? Because the perpetrators were Syrian nationals. If the perpetrators were German nationals, nobody would be paying any attention.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself the last time you read on an international news site about the rape of Germans by other Germans.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:My problem with this story is in the reporting. This is global news why? Because the perpetrators were Syrian nationals. If the perpetrators were German nationals, nobody would be paying any attention.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself the last time you read on an international news site about the rape of Germans by other Germans.

Are not most media stories what catch the publics eye, whether left leaning or right leaning dependent on the view?
I am sure I could pick out many stories from the left which could not be contituted global news, but then this is not global news, but Europeam, which at present is in the public interest around whether it was such a good idea to allow so many people unchecked entry into countries. This is more about a huge proportion of them being single young men and not families.

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany Claim-verdict-updated

https://fullfact.org/factcheck/immigration/asylum_seekers_mostly_men-48081

I myself did not see the validity here of how and what could be rightly questioned if many of these men were actually not refugees. I do not take the view many are terrorists, but I certainly take the view, many jumped on the bandwagon of many genuine refugees out to take advantage of the plight of the current Syrian crisis.
So is  this story valid and needed to be told?
Even more so when it is harming the valid claim of many genuine refugees.
Clearly many young men of questionable status have been let in and that is not something to be ignored

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:My problem with this story is in the reporting. This is global news why? Because the perpetrators were Syrian nationals. If the perpetrators were German nationals, nobody would be paying any attention.

That's stating the obvious a bit. If Americans had gone to another country and gang-raped some girls, that would be in the news too. I guess the point is that there's enough crime amongst citizens of countries without importing more. If they're immigrants or asylum seekers, you have the added problem of lack of gratitude for Germany taking them in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:17 pm

You can't allow large numbers of new people to come into your country without some of them being criminals -- I don't know how people get the impression that any large group of people doesn't include some criminals.

Stories like this distort reality and eventually lead people to believe something along the lines of, "Oh, rapes were rarer than diamonds before these refugees came along!" Worst of all, they lead people to create new, fake scapegoats for pressing problems that existed well before the refugees came along.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You can't allow large numbers of new people to come into your country without some of them being criminals -- I don't know how people get the impression that any large group of people doesn't include some criminals.

Stories like this distort reality and eventually lead people to believe something along the lines of, "Oh, rapes were rarer than diamonds before these refugees came along!" Worst of all, they lead people to create new, fake scapegoats for pressing problems that existed well before the refugees came along.

Again try and read between the lines.
I am not really questioining the many families of refugees, but I am of how there is far more single young men, who may clearly not be refugees at all but are jumping on the bandwagon and even more so those of criminality.
Can you not grasp this?
Can you not understand how and why people would rightly question this?
All you are doing is trying to ignore there might have been a grave error of judgement allowing so many young men in without any checks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You can't allow large numbers of new people to come into your country without some of them being criminals -- I don't know how people get the impression that any large group of people doesn't include some criminals.

Which is as good an argument for NOT doing so as I have heard in a long time...

same as the pollution argument Korban made

which basically was there is "natural pollution" (aka the existing population)
and we are causing a problem by adding to it via our activities (AKA large numbers of foreigners)

and it is this r=that is crating the "tipping point" (aka the above happenings and more )

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:23 pm

That's what some people have been concerned about with all these refugees. One criminal is too many, and one life ruined by rape is definitely too many, especially if it could have been avoided by vetting those who are coming in. If Syrian refugees carried out these rapes, they are not scapegoats, they are rapists and criminals.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:27 pm

I don't know why you guys don't seem to get this. Allowing refugees in is an act of mercy.

You've seen what they were going through, correct? The mass executions? Children being crucified? Heads on spikes? Villages of living skeletons eating pets and grass?

You don't allow atrocities like that to go on while you run a damn background check. That would be like refusing to let in Jews fleeing the Holocaust until you ran their criminal record.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't know why you guys don't seem to get this. Allowing refugees in is an act of mercy.

You've seen what they were going through, correct? The mass executions? Children being crucified? Heads on spikes? Villages of living skeletons eating pets and grass?

You don't allow atrocities like that to go on while you run a damn background check. That would be like refusing to let in Jews fleeing the Holocaust until you ran their criminal record.

That's better than risking the rape of young girls. You seem totally unconcerned about them. Where was the mercy shown to them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't know why you guys don't seem to get this. Allowing refugees in is an act of mercy.

I see you avoided my points again.
I have no issue with allowing many people in if as seen they are very much a family.
Even then there is question marks.
Second, this is about the enourmous amount and clearly something fishy, in how many more ofn these refugees are not with families but single young men questioning rightly if at all they are refugees and not migrants jumping on the bandwagon of a crisis. Again you keep avoiding this.
Third, what is wrong with holding people in specially adpated areas of holding that are properly provided for, until people can be checked. What has happened has not been seen as an act of mercy by those who have been sexually absued, as nobody saw to off them any mercy when they were disgustingly attacked.
So again where is your moral compass pointing as it seems to wilfully ignore those who are suffering from a very disastreous open door policy.
Stoping using real refugee victims as a cover for what is a real problem that many people who are not refugees may have gained entry off the back of their real plight. Where now the population of that nation is suffering from

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 pm

which is repaid as above

nice

ok lets look at the alternative

people get sick of it ...rapidly

and vigilante mobs start roaming the streets..(as has already happened in Finland)

then what

the authorities crack down on this

BUT the rapes continue (as is inevitable, becasue these "poor people" have a dubious at best "moral code", hammered into them by their "holy handbook")

so then what

we have the situation where "the authorities" are seen, rightly or wrongly to be siding with the "enemy"

elections come and .....oooops suddenly the R/W (and likely an extreme R/W) is in power

either that or you have massive civil disobediance and rioting

No

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:36 pm

I have no issue with allowing many people in if as seen they are veyr much a family.
Second, this is about the enourmous amount and clearly something fishy, in how many more ofn these refugees are not with families but single young men questioning rightly if at all they are refugees and not migrants jumping on the bandwagon of a crisis. Again you keep avoiding this.
Third, what is wrongf with hold people in specially adpated areas of holding that are properly provided for, until people can be checked. What has happened has not been seen as an act of mercy by those who have been sexually absued, as nobody saw to off them any mercy when they were disgustingly attacked.
So again where is your moral compass pointing as it seems to wilfully ignore those who are suffering from a very disastreous open door policy.
Stoping using real refugee victims as a cover for what is a real problem that many people who are not refugees may have gained entry off the back of their real plight

I'm saying -- how do you respond rapidly to a refugee crisis and run all those background checks?

Answer is, you can't. You either let the atrocities continue while you sit back, fat and happy and safe, or you commit what is indeed an act of mercy and start letting people escape that horror. I'm not saying there was no risk -- I'm sure Merkel knew that -- but it was a risk worth taking for the good of humanity as a whole.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

which is repaid as above

nice

and vigilante mobs start roaming the streets..(as has already happened in Finland)

then what

BUT the rapes continue (as is inevitable, becasue these "poor people" have a dubious at best "moral code", hammered into them by their "holy handbook")

so then what

we have the situation where "the authorities" are seen, rightly or wrongly to be siding with the "enemy"

elections come and .....oooops   suddenly the R/W (and likely an extreme R/W) is in power

No

Your utter lack of faith in humanity never fails to disgust me Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany 3633442240
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:38 pm

I have no issue with allowing many people in if as seen they are very much a family.

what makes you think a "family man " wont indulge in this kind of activity than a single man didge? O.K maybe the chances are somewhat lower...but its not improbable

Third, what is wrong with holding people in specially adpated areas of holding that are properly provided for, until people can be checked. What has happened has not been seen as an act of mercy by those who have been sexually absued, as nobody saw to off them any mercy when they were disgustingly attacked.
Stoping using real refugee victims as a cover for what is a real problem that many people who are not refugees may have gained entry off the back of their real plight. Where now the population of that nation is suffering from
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I have no issue with allowing many people in if as seen they are veyr much a family.
Third, what is wrongf with hold people in specially adpated areas of holding that are properly provided for, until people can be checked. What has happened has not been seen as an act of mercy by those who have been sexually absued, as nobody saw to off them any mercy when they were disgustingly attacked.
Stoping using real refugee victims as a cover for what is a real problem that many people who are not refugees may have gained entry off the back of their real plight

I'm saying -- how do you respond rapidly to a refugee crisis and run all those background checks?

Answer is, you can't. You either let the atrocities continue while you sit back, fat and happy and safe, or you commit what is indeed an act of mercy and start letting people escape that horror. I'm not saying there was no risk -- I'm sure Merkel knew that -- but it was a risk worth taking for the good of humanity as a whole.

So the injury to these girls is just collateral damage to you then. You have to understand that not everyone will feel the same about that, so when you talk about "humanity", just remember that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Errr yes you can by holding them in temp camps until more secure and better facilities can be arranged.
So again just allowing in people where many are again single young men as been an absolute nightmade for not only the German people but other nations. A single act of mercy is dependent on the point of view, as no doubt the victim would have stated it would have been more merciful to keep them out. What you class as mericful fails to even grasp or understand those who have become victims. So is it a risk worth taking when she could have created camps and holding areas?
The answer is it is never worth the risk and she will more than anyone find out to her failings, when she loses her leadership as she most certainly will off this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

what makes you think a "family man " wont indulge in this kind of activity than a single man didge?  O.K maybe the chances are somewhat lower...but its not improbable

Did you not read the next sentence?

Please read before answering victor to save me wasting time

Ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

which is repaid as above

nice

then what

so then what

elections come and .....oooops   suddenly the R/W (and likely an extreme R/W) is in power

No

Your utter lack of faith in humanity never fails to disgust me Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany 3633442240

lack of faith in humanity??????????????

what part of vigillante mobs are ALREADY on the go in Finland....much to the disgust of the premier (a lefty naturally)

what part of it being human nature to repond to a threat if the authorities dont is NORMAL cant you see...

I know , better than you it seems, how govt's react and how people react

how many do yopiu WANT to see raped in these circumstances...

when would YOU say ENOUGH?

more.....???

IF by any chance the authorities are seen to be useless/helpless/unwilling, to intervene, folks are going to be looking out for themselves, and that means groups, gangs...
"on patrol"

and THAT ...inevitably means "gang justice"..which rarely if ever is a pretty sight

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

ooopss Embarassed

knickers Razz

Ta
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

ooopss  Embarassed

knickers  Razz

Ta

lol ha ha ha Razz

Cheers mate, anyway have a good evening, and may catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Hence my point about Morningside Park. This and one or two other threads in this section are aimed at juxtaposing two things: crime and Muslims. The posters on this site are far more intelligent than that. Is this supposed to be some subliminal message?

Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany Latest?cb=20111028215012

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down