NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot

+3
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
nicko
7 posters

Go down

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot Empty Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Six Syrian men were arrested in raids across Germany on Tuesday morning on suspicion of planning a terror attack on behalf of Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

According to unconfirmed reports, the target of the planned attack was a traditional Christmas market which opens in the western city of Essen next week.

The men all entered Germany as asylum seekers, and are believed to have known each other in Syria before travelling to Europe.

Authorities were alerted to the suspects by other asylum seekers who recognised them as jihadists who had fought for Isil in Syria, Welt newspaper reported.

Officials have yet to comment on the target of the planned attack. A statement by prosecutors said the men were “planning an attack with weapons or explosives on a public target in Germany”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/21/six-syrian-men-arrested-across-germany-suspicion-isil-christmas/

Back to top Go down

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot Empty Re: Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot

Post by nicko Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Merkle has a lot to answer for !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot Empty Re: Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Madness to open the door to any of them...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Didge wrote:Six Syrian men were arrested in raids across Germany on Tuesday morning on suspicion of planning a terror attack on behalf of Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

According to unconfirmed reports, the target of the planned attack was a traditional Christmas market which opens in the western city of Essen next week.

The men all entered Germany as asylum seekers, and are believed to have known each other in Syria before travelling to Europe.

Authorities were alerted to the suspects by other asylum seekers who recognised them as jihadists who had fought for Isil in Syria, Welt newspaper reported.

Officials have yet to comment on the target of the planned attack. A statement by prosecutors said the men were “planning an attack with weapons or explosives on a public target in Germany”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/21/six-syrian-men-arrested-across-germany-suspicion-isil-christmas/

Just thought I would highlight the important part

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 pm

That is not the important part... and probably not even true, but just a bit of pro asylum seeker spin...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That is not the important part... and probably not even true, but just a bit of pro asylum seeker spin...

Its very important, as this plot would have never come to the attention of the authorities without these asylum seekers informing the Police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:02 pm

nicko wrote:Merkle has a lot to answer for !

She will answer for it.

Looks like her time us up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That is not the important part... and probably not even true, but just a bit of pro asylum seeker spin...

Soy boy didge is desperate to show his beloved refugee rapists and terrorists in a good light

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Soy boy didge is desperate to show his beloved refugee rapists and terrorists in a good light

How are the ones that reported this, rapists and terrorists?

I mean you were a refugee, does that by your reasoning make you a rapist or terrorist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I mean you were a refugee, does that by your reasoning make you a rapist or terrorist?

Wrong

I came in through passport control at Heathrow, not in a banana boat smashing and raping my way across Europe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong

I came in through passport control at Heathrow, not in a banana boat smashing and raping my way across Europe

Are you not a refugee and claiming asylum. Claiming you were a victim of violence, after it was found out you were a part of The Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging?

Its odd how you do not like generalizations and perceptions about you.

Funny that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Wrong

Are you not a refugee and claiming asylum. Claiming you were a victim of violence, after it was found out you were a part of The Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging?

Funny that.

why would i need to claim asylum when i have the correct credentials to live permanently and legally in the UK?? scratch , not sure you get the idea of "asylum"

secondly i couldn't care two hoots about you generalizing about me, head used to try it with me all the time, all it did was amuse me to hear what others thought about me, i find your perceptions of me quite interesting to be honest.

i love how im such a big scary figure in your little millennial snowflake mind,lol!  

you probably have an image of me as a skin head, wearing jack boots and a tattoo of "i kill niggas" on my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Funny that.

why would i need to claim asylum when i have the correct credentials to live permanently and legally in the UK?? scratch , not sure you get the idea of "asylum"

secondly i couldn't care two hoots about you generalizing about me, head used to try it with me all the time, all it did was amuse me to hear what others thought about me, i find your perceptions of me quite interesting to be honest.

i love how im such a big scary figure in your little millennial snowflake mind,lol!  

you probably have an image of me as a skin head, wearing jack boots and a tattoo of "i kill niggas" on my face

I do have an image of you mate Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:24 pm

"...Four of them entered Germany as asylum seekers in September 2014, before Angela Merkel opened the country’s borders in her controversial refugee policy, while the other two arrived in 2015..."

So they've all been in Germany for 2-4 years each, given homes and handouts and looked after all this time etc... what could it possibly be that would make them want to carry out an islamist terrorist attack against some of the good and innocent members of the German public who have been hospitably accommodating them since they each arrived on the doorstep begging for help...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 pm

is soy boy telling me he likes to rape men?

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot 2297536688

looks like he isn't telling us something about his choir boy days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Can anyone else think how smelly came to the conclusion he did, based off what has been stated already? scratch

Who said anything about raping men? scratch

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Oh look soy boy is ruining yet another thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:is soy boy telling me he likes to rape men?

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot 2297536688

dunno, BUT I'M telling you thats quite enough..As I have said elsewhere I'll allow for silly schoolboy playground antics but that crossed the line...

I dont give a flying fuck about your politics, which you may air ...as long as you do so in temperate terms.
However I will NOT allow behaviour that is OR MAY be disruptive of the forum. As for you pitiful claim that you made a while back that I had "got it in for you" consider this.....you are still here are you not?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

dunno, BUT I'M telling you thats quite enough..As I have said elsewhere I'll allow for silly schoolboy playground antics but that crossed the line...

I dont give a flying fuck about your politics, which you may air ...as long as you do so in temperate terms.
However I will NOT allow behaviour that is OR MAY be disruptive of the forum. As for you pitiful claim that you made a while back that I had "got it in for you" consider this.....you are still here are you not?

What about inciting murder on this forum?? Is that disruptive??

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

link?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Didge wrote:Can anyone else think how smelly came to the conclusion he did, based off what has been stated already?   scratch

Who said anything about raping men?  scratch

Hey ho

The conclusion I came to months ago is that he is desperately trying to troll the life out of anyone who takes him seriously and tries to have an open debate with him. Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:Can anyone else think how smelly came to the conclusion he did, based off what has been stated already?   scratch

Who said anything about raping men?  scratch

Hey ho

The conclusion I came to months ago is that he is desperately trying to troll the life out of anyone who takes him seriously and tries to have an open debate with him. Rolling Eyes

He's never boring though...Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

He's never boring though...Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot Happy-smiley05

That's debatable. rabbit
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:45 pm

WOW!  You are sensitive about your status.  That was some lashing out.

Anyway, I was noting how you are more in tune with ontological circumstances, than legal circumstances.  You're more concerned whether someone traveled by banana boat, then his legal status.  And you're full of judgments about legal status itself...is a refugee of lesser status than an immigrant?

Your confusion over categories is most likely related to your bigotry in life, as such misconceptions feed the erroneous judgments.  It's interesting, because its a very common path taken by southerners in our own country.  And they are trying to legitimize their racism, too.  I wonder if the connection is just logical confusion, or if it is endemic to racism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:

WOW!  You are sensitive about your status.  That was some lashing out.

Anyway, I was noting how you are more in tune with ontological circumstances, than legal circumstances.  You're more concerned whether someone traveled by banana boat, then his legal status.  And you're full of judgments about legal status itself...is a refugee of lesser status than an immigrant?

Your confusion over categories is most likely related to your bigotry in life, as such misconceptions feed the erroneous judgments.  It's interesting, because its a very common path taken by southerners in our own country.  And they are trying to legitimize their racism, too.  I wonder if the connection is just logical confusion, or if it is endemic to racism.

not really quill, my status is as mundane it gets, well its not mundane its quite special actually, i have dual nationality soon to be tri nationality, so i pretty much get waved through everywhere i go.

and i wasn't lashing out, to be honest im surprised at the reaction to my comment, i thought it was well within the boundaries considering some stuff that gets said around here, comparisons to hitler, incitement to murder, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt my comment was pure vanilla.

anyway, if someone travels here on the banana boat that person is unlikely to be here legally, its a safe assumption to link the method of travel with legal status, those who enter a country legally come through passport control

those who are illegal will enter the country via illegal means

not rocket science

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

link?

whats the point in that??

you really going to ban the poster in question??

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Not likely, but I'd like to see your idea of "incitement to murder"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:08 am

Lord Foul wrote:Not likely, but I'd like to see your idea of "incitement to murder"

Six Syrian men arrested across Germany on suspicion of Isil 'Christmas market' plot Angry_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:10 am

cant wait for the equivocating

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:47 am

right, you asked is this "disruptive"

I say no, since it is not aimed at a fellow member and is therefor unlikely to result in a flame war between two forum members.

as to an "incitement" well that could be argued I suppose, but IMO it is "opinion" no worse than your xenophobic and racist posts, which get allowed on the basis of YOUR right of opinion.

See smelly ...thats what makes a mods job interesting (and at times difficult) ..I cant in all honesty penalise a poster who has posted what seems to be an "incitive post" unless I can be sure in my own mind that the INTENT is to "incite". As I have said often before, opinion, however disgusting or repugnant is one thing, REAL incitement is another.....

then just to muddy the waters come the "personal insults" aimed at "flaming or starting a flame war" with another member...now THAT is disruptive.....
the lefty's are the usual suspects in that game.....but it seems that they are not the only ones now????

so NO Smelly, no equivocating, merely your inability to understand the letter and spirit of the rules.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am

oh yeah the "rules" forgot about those,you must forgive me foul its been awhile since ive seen those in action

guess it will be while yet till i do

fear not lord foul i shan't be bothering you again with the "rules"

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:25 am

Lord Foul wrote:right, you asked is this "disruptive"

I say no, since it is not aimed at a fellow member and is therefor unlikely to result in a flame war between two forum members.

as to an "incitement" well that could be argued I suppose, but IMO it is "opinion" no worse than your xenophobic and racist posts, which get allowed on the basis of YOUR right of opinion.

See smelly ...thats what makes a mods job interesting (and at times difficult) ..I cant in all honesty penalise a poster who has posted what seems to be an "incitive post" unless I can be sure in my own mind that the INTENT is to "incite". As I have said often before, opinion, however disgusting or repugnant is one thing, REAL incitement is another.....

then just to muddy the waters come the "personal insults" aimed at "flaming or starting a flame war" with another member...now THAT is disruptive.....
the lefty's are the usual suspects in that game.....but it seems that they are not the only ones now????

so NO Smelly, no equivocating, merely your inability to understand the letter and spirit of the rules.

Speaking of incitement, you've got Andy the Bellend starting posts about other members in an effort to start a flame war.  That's fucking BORING!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:58 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:right, you asked is this "disruptive"

Speaking of incitement, you've got Andy the Bellend starting posts about other members in an effort to start a flame war.  That's fucking BORING!

i think you need to wind your neck in

lord foul has been quite clear about how he sees things round these parts.

i certainly have a much clearer understanding about how things work, lord foul is not one to let things pass by and he doesn't need you telling him how to do his job, he does an absolute sterling job making sure any personal insults are squashed IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

i certainly have a much clearer understanding about how things work, lord foul is not one to let things pass by and he doesn't need you telling him how to do his job, he does an absolute sterling job making sure any personal insults are squashed IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.   He doesn't need you in his corner either.  So wind your own neck in.  Being obsequious with the mods doesn't suit you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.   He doesn't need you in his corner either.  So wind your own neck in.  Being obsequious with the mods doesn't suit you.

Really??

You didn't notice the sarcasm dripping off it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Send the africans to the african union to look after, and the middle easterns to the arab league to look after...!

Simple!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:06 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong

Rolling Eyes

Geez, you're a dumbfuck,  Smelly'...

They don't have "banana boats" in Europe or northern Africa...

That would be over in S.E. Asia, on their way down through Indonesia,  to Oz and beyond..

P.S.  Over 80% of "illegal immigrants" come in through airports..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down