NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car'

5 posters

Go down

Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car' Empty Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car'

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:08 am

Two Syrian nationals have been arrested in Geneva, Switzerland.

Traces of explosives were found in their car, the city's daily Tribune de Geneve reported. The newspaper gave no details on the identity of the two men, or the circumstances of their arrest. Swiss police increased the terror alert level in Geneva on Thursday after reportedly receiving intelligence four suspects believed to be connected to the Paris attacks were in the area.

It is currently unclear whether there is any link between the arrests and the heightened security alert.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/two-syrian-nationals-arrested-in-geneva-with-traces-of-explosives-found-in-car-a6770216.html

Back to top Go down

Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car' Empty Re: Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car'

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 pm

I suppose we will have the idiots on here telling us the geneva police should have ignored the tip off...just so as not to "upset and radicalise" them Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car' Empty Re: Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car'

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 pm

stop and search anyone suspicious
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 pm

eddie wrote:stop and search anyone suspicious

Is basically a waste of time and does lead to racial profilling.
Sound intelligence is what is far better and leads to arresting based on evidence, which there should be no whinging from the left on, even though as seen it does.

The reason it is pointless Eddie, is that terrorist stop and search is like looking for a needle in a haystack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8092328/Terrorism-Act-No-terror-arrests-made-after-100000-stop-and-searches.html

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
eddie wrote:stop and search anyone suspicious

Is basically a waste of time and does lead to racial profilling.
Sound intelligence is what is far better and leads to arresting based on evidence, which there should be no whinging from the left on, even though as seen it does.

The reason it is pointless Eddie, is that terrorist stop and search is like looking for a needle in a haystack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8092328/Terrorism-Act-No-terror-arrests-made-after-100000-stop-and-searches.html

Yes I guess you're right
And you can't just stop everyone who "looks suspicious" that's just daft I suppose as what does "suspicious" look like?

Don't know the answer I'm afraid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:41 pm

eddie wrote:
And you can't just stop everyone who "looks suspicious" that's just daft I suppose as what does "suspicious" look like?

White male, blond, dyed hair in comb-over. He is Republican. Do not let him enter your country whatever you do!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

White male, blond, dyed hair in comb-over.  He is Republican.  Do not let him enter your country whatever you do!

lol!
600,000 people don't want him apparently....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Mostly Muslims I guess.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:25 pm

well nicko...I cant say I particularly want him here, the guy is a waste of space and oxygen, and besides he would cost a small fortune to guard for the duration so...

but having said that to ban him from comming here...becasue he wants to ban folks doing likewise is like WTF Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car' 1780941361

earth to lefty's....your logic is inconsistant and illogical...please reprocess..... scratch Two Syrian nationals arrested in Geneva 'with traces of explosives found in car' 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down