NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

+6
Original Quill
nicko
SEXY MAMA
Fuzzy Zack
Major
Raggamuffin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Empty Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 am

First topic message reminder :

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

At this rate it will reach 100,000 in a couple of days and have to be debated in House of Commons.  The Government already have to respond to it, that have to do that at 10,000.  Reached that in less than an hour lol.

Back to top Go down

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:34 pm

eddie wrote:I think it's ridiculous! Banning someone for not liking his opinion???

Isn't that what he's doing to Muslims?

People are so fucking stupid

That's lefties for you. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:44 pm

eddie wrote:I think it's ridiculous! Banning someone for not liking his opinion???

Isn't that what he's doing to Muslims?

People are so fucking stupid

That's the whole point.  Showing him that his ridiculous views can end up affecting him as well and the position is reversed.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Stormee wrote:Sassy, I do not know you but can I respectfully ask you a personal question?

"Are you a Muslim"?

No, I'm a Pagan

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:28 pm

I think we should let him come....

then we can throw eggs at him... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I think we should let him come....

then we can throw eggs at him... Laughing

It's just under 300,000 now, this one is going to run and run!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:35 pm

I can't see the petition holding any water apart from the wet pissy comments people make on the petition form.
You simply can't ban someone from having an opinion.

All it's doing is giving him free publicity.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Nope, it was hate speech, divisive, nasty and just plain wrong.  Really glad Nicola Sturgeon has told him to go to hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:Nope, it was hate speech, divisive, nasty and just plain wrong.  Really glad Nicola Sturgeon has told him to go to hell.

She's a Jock, who will, like yourself ALWAYS go against us Englanders, so she doesn't count..

Oh, I'll gladly go against Englanders like you, because I know you ain't no real Englander, if we were all like you this country would be nothing and would deserve to rot.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:56 pm

There are about 500.000 votes to keep him out, what they don't tell you is there are about 600.000 votes to let him in. Personly I don't give a shit either way!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:41 pm

It's now at just under 550,000.  Perhaps you would like to show proof of your 600,000 that want him.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:53 pm

Oh it's just ridiculous!

He wants to keep Muslims out and people get the hump about human rights and so want to keep another human out of their country??

Hypocritical twats.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:54 pm

SASS, I read it in The B,ham Mail, but as I said I don't care either way, only it doesn't seem fair, that Choudry bloke can go around preaching hate much worse that Trump and I don't see as much hate directed at him, do you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:58 pm

I don't agree with what he said, I think it's stupid and nasty, but it's an opinion.
You can't stop people saying what they want.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 pm

I see a lot of hate directed at him, from all sides, basically because he's a pillock.  But he is a citizen, Trump isn't, and we have kept a lot of people out because of their views Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 pm

eddie wrote:I don't agree with what he said, I think it's stupid and nasty, but it's an opinion.

You can if it's going to stir up racial hatred and cause violence, and it would and will.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:12 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't agree with what he said, I think it's stupid and nasty, but it's an opinion.

You can if it's going to stir up racial hatred and cause violence, and it would and will.

It's silly to ban someone becasue you don't agree with them banning someone though?
It's just hypocritical
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:15 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

It's silly to ban someone becasue you don't agree with them banning someone though?
It's just hypocritical

If it was just something I disagreed with, wouldn't be a problem.  It's the potential for incitement to violence that's the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:30 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

It's just hypocritical

If it was just something I disagreed with, wouldn't be a problem.  It's the potential for incitement to violence that's the problem.

Every single so-called "negative" opinion on immigration or refugees then, could be a potential for incitement to violence?

I find it ridiculous!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:34 pm

So basically those who agree that he should be banned, should also agree that we throughly vet those coming into our country and if they hold extreme views that are incitment to hatred, whether they be religious or polictial should be denied entry to this country?
Also if after gaining entry and they have lied and are found to be promoting extremism, they should be immediatelly deported then?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:So basically those who agree that he should be banned, should also agree that we throughly vet those coming into our country and if they hold extreme views that are incitment to hatred, whether they be religious or polictial should be denied entry to this country?
Also if after gaining entry and they have lied and are found to be promoting extremism, they should be immediatelly deported then?

Exactly. Excellent points didge actually
Green for that

Anyone care to answer?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:So basically those who agree that he should be banned, should also agree that we throughly vet those coming into our country and if they hold extreme views that are incitment to hatred, whether they be religious or polictial should be denied entry to this country?

Green for that

Anyone care to answer?

Thank you eddie, but the left will now even more hate my next point.
If we know a proportion of a people hold racist hateful views, that promote and incite violence against a group of people then also they should be denied entry as well, surely, as this is extremist hatred?

http://global100.adl.org/#map/meast

The above is the level of racist hatred held by many Middle East people.
So should we accept refugees that hold such hateful racist views?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:46 pm

I mean if you are going to ban people for holding derisive views against Muslims, the same should apply to anyone who holds derisive views against any group.

The level of antisemitism.

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 West-bank-and-gaza_flag

West Bank and Gaza

Index Score 93%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Iraq_flag

Iraq

Index Score 92%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Yemen_flag

Yemen

Index Score 88%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Libya_flag

Libya

Index Score 87%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Algeria_flag

Algeria

Index Score 87%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Tunisia_flag

Tunisia

Index Score 86%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Kuwait_flag

Kuwait

Index Score 82%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Bahrain_flag

Bahrain

Index Score 81%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Jordan_flag

Jordan

Index Score 81%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Qatar_flag

Qatar

Index Score 80%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Morocco_flag

Morocco

Index Score 80%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 United-arab-emirates_flag

United Arab Emirates

Index Score 80%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Lebanon_flag

Lebanon

Index Score 78%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Oman_flag

Oman

Index Score 76%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Egypt_flag

Egypt

Index Score 75%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Saudi-arabia_flag

Saudi Arabia

Index Score 74%
Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours - Page 2 Turkey_flag

Turkey

Index Score 69%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:54 pm

I mean lets have some honest here.
Why have the left never objected to a substancial amount of Muslims gaining entry to this country if they hold racist extreme views?
Does this rationality become only applicable to white western people to ban entry for racist views?
You see this is why more and more people are coming to see that a significant amout of lefties are the biggest hypocrites going who never speak out on racists, if they are classified non-white.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:06 pm

I agree entirely.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:05 pm

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:18 pm

The lefties think that the wishes of 1% of population deserves action... but the wishes of 75% should be ignored...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:

Green for that

Anyone care to answer?

Sure, I think anybody who the UK government deems as a likely risk of inciting violence should probably be kept out of the country.

The real question should be, is there any evidence that Trump might incite violence? Well, he has in the U.S.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Green for that

Anyone care to answer?

Sure, I think anybody who the UK government deems as a likely risk of inciting violence should probably be kept out of the country.

The real question should be, is there any evidence that Trump might incite violence? Well, he has in the U.S.

But in the UK we have had hate preachers be allowed to enter and speak at even Universities and I am yet to see the left organise many petitions to stop them entering the country on the media attention level we have seen with Trump.
We rightly saw Pamela Gellar and Robert Spencer banned, where again a petition was raised.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/11870429/British-universities-that-give-the-floor-to-extremist-speakers-are-named-and-shamed.html

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/sep/20/westminster-university-islamic-students-society-ultra-conservative-Muslims

I think Ben, some are rightly pissed off with the hypocrisy.
The same rule should apply for all who hold extreme views

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:41 pm

do you have evidence of a causal link....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:do you have evidence of a causal link....

Hi Victor

I you asking me or ben?

Not clear and what you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:43 pm

oh no didge...cant do that ...It will "radicalise them"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Green for that

Anyone care to answer?

But in the UK we have had hate preachers be allowed to enter and speak at even Universities and I am yet to see the left organise many petitions to stop them entering the country on the media attention level we have seen with Trump.
We rightly saw Pamela Gellar and Robert Spencer banned, where again a petition was raised.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/11870429/British-universities-that-give-the-floor-to-extremist-speakers-are-named-and-shamed.html

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/sep/20/westminster-university-islamic-students-society-ultra-conservative-Muslims

I think Ben, some are rightly pissed off with the hypocrisy.
The same rule should apply for all who hold extreme views

Not being from the UK, I can sit back and say treat everyone the same. If there's proof someone will incite violence, don't let them come.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:

Hi Victor

I you asking me or ben?

Not clear and what you mean?
was asking ben
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:44 pm

No problem, catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

There was the crowd at the Trump rally who beat up a Black Lives Matter protester ... there were the brothers who beat up the Hispanic homeless guy and stated that "Trump is right." I think there are others as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Those that would incite violence are already here!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

There was the crowd at the Trump rally who beat up a Black Lives Matter protester ... there were the brothers who beat up the Hispanic homeless guy and stated that "Trump is right." I think there are others as well.

thats pretty conclusive...

so now....

lock him up for inciting violent race hate....

surely even YOU have laws against that???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Lets face it, even your national bird cant abide the prat
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2