NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

+6
Original Quill
nicko
SEXY MAMA
Fuzzy Zack
Major
Raggamuffin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours Empty Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 am

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

At this rate it will reach 100,000 in a couple of days and have to be debated in House of Commons.  The Government already have to respond to it, that have to do that at 10,000.  Reached that in less than an hour lol.

Back to top Go down

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours Empty Re: Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:33 am

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours Empty Re: Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 am

Well, it's just under 75,000 now, this could be quite funny lol

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:13 pm

I guess you like showing how low your intelligence is, and how high your racism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Oh My Word, it's at 103,000 and now has to be debated in House of Commons.    Karma, brilliant, can't wait to see that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Will they be discussing his hairstyle?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:I guess you like showing how low your intelligence is, and how high your racism.

You are really rude Sassy.

The idea of forums is to debate, discuss the topic not make offensive remarks against the author.

That wasn't rude, that was passing a comment about how you obviously like to be viewed given your posts on this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:51 pm

sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:

You are really rude Sassy.

The idea of forums is to debate, discuss the topic not make offensive remarks against the author.

That wasn't rude, that was passing a comment about how you obviously like to be viewed given your posts on this thread.

It was quite rude actually, and unnecessary.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

In your opinion Rags, in mine it was factual, anyone who can't see through Trump is fool and a racist.  He plays to the lowest common denominator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:55 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

In your opinion Rags, in mine it was factual, anyone who can't see through Trump is fool and a racist.  He plays to the lowest common denominator.

Factual or not, it was still rude and unnecessary.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Nope, very necessary, anyone who is racist enough to support Trump should be informed that they are racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 pm

sassy wrote:Nope, very necessary, anyone who is racist enough to support Trump should be informed that they are racist.

I'm sure you spend a lot of time "informing" people what you think they're like.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 pm

I don't beat around the bush, if I think someone is an arsehole I'll say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 pm

sassy wrote:I don't beat around the bush, if I think someone is an arsehole I'll say so.

It's probably a good thing that Stormee is too much of a gentleman to bring up your obvious support for Palestinian terrorists then.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:48 pm

People can't be terrorists for defending their country against occupation.  And I don't buy into Stormee's act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:49 pm

sassy wrote:People can't be terrorists for defending their country against occupation.  And I don't buy into Stormee's act.

Act? I know he has an issue with Muslims, but that's genuine. He's a softy really in other ways.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

At this rate it will reach 100,000 in a couple of days and have to be debated in House of Commons.  The Government already have to respond to it, that have to do that at 10,000.  Reached that in less than an hour lol.

I hope they do let him in.

We can show him a good time.

They probably will, but it would certainly show up a few dubious characters in the House of Commons.   Well over the 100,000 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:People can't be terrorists for defending their country against occupation.  And I don't buy into Stormee's act.

Act? I know he has an issue with Muslims, but that's genuine. He's a softy really in other ways.

Deliberate mis-spellings etc etc etc.  Pull the other leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:53 pm

It's getting on for 160,000 now, even the one about Jeremy Hunt didn't go this fast!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:56 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Deliberate mis-spellings etc etc etc.  Pull the other leg.

He always posts like that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:09 pm

LOL!

What a moron!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:LOL!

What a moron!

LOL LOL LOL

Tell it like it is, gotta be done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Are you two talking about Trump?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Are you two talking about Trump?

Yes.

Stormee can also be classed as one. I love the way he dislikes all Muslims and uses a derogatory term, which Ben has told him to stop using!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:25 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Are you two talking about Trump?

Yes.

Stormee can also be classed as one. I love the way he dislikes all Muslims and uses a derogatory term, which Ben has told him to stop using!

Stormee is a nice guy really, he just doesn't like Islam. I bet he likes some individual Muslims though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes.

Stormee is a nice guy really, he just doesn't like Islam. I bet he likes some individual Muslims though.

If the tables were turned you wouldn't be saying this.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Why would you want to ban him? We let Anjem Choudry preach his hate, i haven;t seen anyone here call for him to be banned. Bit hypocriticle isn't it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He doesn't think much of religion generally actually. I don't always agree with him, but I still like him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

He doesn't think much of religion generally actually. I don't always agree with him, but I still like him.

Its not what I meant. Had he been going around using a derogatory term for ALL Christians you wouldn't be defending him.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its not what I meant. Had he been going around using a derogatory term for ALL Christians you wouldn't be defending him.

If he did, I would ask him not to, and he would probably agree. He's nice like that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Zainab Chaudry Asks Donald Trump Whether He Would Also Ban White 'Christian Extremists'

A Muslim woman from the Council on American-Islamic Relations has slammed Presidential-hopeful Donald Trump's comments on banning members of the faith from entering the country.

Zainab Chaudry described the Republicans remarks as "un-American" and "ludicrous" while raising a question on whether the media-mogul would also ban white 'Christian extremists'.

“The Colorado Springs attack was perpetrated by a white Christian extremist. Would you also propose that we close the borders to them?" she asked during the interview with Channel 4 News.

Petition to Ban Trump from Coming to UK gets over 25,000 signatures in 2 hours O-DONALD-TRUMP-570
Zainab Chaudry described the Republicans remarks as "un-American" and "ludicrous"

Chaudry continued: "American [Muslims] are part of this community, we are part of this country, we've been here for centuries. We've helped build the foundation of this country. We're first responders and lawyers and doctors and physicians and we help build a better America. I mean for anybody to say that we should cut off our borders to anybody because of their religion is just absolutely un-American and ludicrous."

Her comments come after Trump stated that the US should block all Muslims from entering the country, claiming it was his temporary proposal in response to terrorism.

Coming to his own defence Trump used President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s authorisation of the detention of Japanese, German and Italian immigrants during World War II as an example.

Reactions have been widespread and universal to his remarks, with Hilary Clinton - who Trump could run against next year - weighing in on the debate. The Democrat Tweeted: “Tell Donald Trump: Hate is not an American value."

Whilst in the UK Prime Minister David Cameron also issued a response to the comments. He criticised Trump's statements about Muslims which in turn broke the custom of British leaders not commenting on US presidential contenders.

"The prime minister completely disagrees with the comments made by Donald Trump, which are divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong," said Cameron's spokeswoman, Helen Bower.

Nigel Farage, the leader Ukip who has attracted his own share of criticism for his views on immigration also made comments on the issue. He told the BBC that Trump's "knee-jerk reaction" to ban Muslims from entering America was "perhaps for him a political mistake too far."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/09/zainab-chaundry-asks-donald-trump-whether-he-would-also-ban-white-christian-extremists_n_8756598.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Good old Nigel. See? He's not as unreasonable as some people think he is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Never known a petition take off like this, it's over 183,000 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Didn't he pledge support for the murderer of Cecil the lion? Maybe that's why so many people are voting. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Stormee wrote:Sassy, some of your views sicken me to the stomach but I do not find it necessary to call you names and make inferences.

Why do you say Raggamuffin is defending me? more like giving you the benefit of her personal knowledge of me.

I doubt if you would be such a keyboard warrior if you were not a mod.

Remember, people, yourself included have different opinions/views on things.

Sassy isn't a mod Stormee. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stormee wrote:Sassy, some of your views sicken me to the stomach but I do not find it necessary to call you names and make inferences.

Why do you say Raggamuffin is defending me? more like giving you the benefit of her personal knowledge of me.

And Stormee is not a guy...as long as we are clearing things up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What makes you say that Quill?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Stormee, you haven't been posting about those pink frilly knickers again have you? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:49 pm

I'm not a mod and I never said Rags was defending you, I said I don't buy into your act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Over at ADO Stormee, with another name, was identified as female. I was a new poster and I was corrected when I assumed otherwise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Over at ADO Stormee, with another name, was identified as female.  I was a new poster and I was corrected when I assumed otherwise.

I don't know if Stormee was ever on ADO. I was a member there very briefly, and I don't recall him being there under another name.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Over at ADO Stormee, with another name, was identified as female.  I was a new poster and I was corrected when I assumed otherwise.

I don't know if Stormee was ever on ADO. I was a member there very briefly, and I don't recall him being there under another name.

Well, who knows anything on the Internet. That's what I was told.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, who knows anything on the Internet.  That's what I was told.

Told when? ADO was closed years ago.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, who knows anything on the Internet.  That's what I was told.

Told when? ADO was closed years ago.

That's true (Spinx intended to reopen it, I believe).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:21 pm

I think it's ridiculous! Banning someone for not liking his opinion???

Isn't that what he's doing to Muslims?

People are so fucking stupid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next