NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day

+4
eddie
'Wolfie
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Go down

Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Empty Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 am

President Trump spends at least four hours a day watching television, according to a new report.

People close to Trump told The New York Times that Trump spends at least that much time in front of a TV each day, and sometimes spends as many as eight hours watching television.

The Times reports that Trump begins each day around 5:30 a.m. by turning on CNN before quickly flipping to Fox News's "Fox & Friends." He occasionally watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because it works him up, Trump’s friends told the Times.

Trump’s favorite programs include "Fox & Friends" as well as Fox News primetime shows from Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Jeanine Pirro. Trump sometimes “hate-watches” CNN host Don Lemon, according to the report.

The Times also reports that the only people allowed to touch the remote control for the White House television are Trump and White House technical support staffers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364094-trump-watches-at-least-four-hours-of-tv-per-day-report

For which America pays him
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Empty Re: Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:39 am

On the plus side, at least if he's slumped in front of the box he isn't fucking up the country Twisted Evil
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Empty Re: Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:38 am

Suspect

It's not the quantity of time that he spends on watching the teev that's the bigger problem...

But the quality..

It wouldn't be so bad if he was watching a wide range of news and documentary programmes, with maybe a sprinkling of 'Ted' talks and some light entertainment, and the occasional movie.

However, if all of his news is coming from Fox, interspersed with alt.right and KKK videos, is it any wonder that he's become the master of looney-toon Tweets ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Nobody should be watching 4-8 hours of TV a day. What a brainwashing, brain-numbing pastime.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:04 pm

The Muppet show?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Nobody should be watching 4-8 hours of TV a day. What a brainwashing, brain-numbing pastime.

Arrow

It wouldn't be hard to rack up 8 hours occasionally if you have a couple of movies or documentaties to catch up on... (Especially if someone attempts a LOTRs, Star Wars or Matrix-style marathon.. tongue ).

I would also count YouTube videos (including music videos) and any other online doco's/how-to vid's amongst one's screen - viewing time.

TV watching doesn't just mean watching television network programmes.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Arrow

It wouldn't be hard to rack up 8 hours occasionally if you have a couple of movies or documentaties to catch up on...   (Especially if someone attempts a LOTRs, Star Wars or Matrix-style marathon..  tongue  ).

I would also count YouTube videos (including music videos) and any other online doco's/how-to vid's amongst one's screen - viewing time.  

TV watching doesn't just mean watching television network programmes.

Okay I stand corrected - it depends what you're watching I guess...but every day???
No thanks. What a boring waste of time.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:16 pm

study

You would also have to wonder whether Trump has read any books besides prescribed texts at school and uni' ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Img_8710
Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Img_8714
Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Img_8715
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:50 pm

eddie wrote:Nobody should be watching 4-8 hours of TV a day. What a brainwashing, brain-numbing pastime.

I may watch that much a month. I haven't turned mine on for the past 2 to 3 days which is pretty common for me.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Nobody should be watching 4-8 hours of TV a day. What a brainwashing, brain-numbing pastime.

I may watch that much a month.  I haven't turned mine on for the past 2 to 3 days which is pretty common for me.  

Same. I have to want to literally switch off my brain to watch TV and I'm never unwell enough to need to, either.
Great when you have a particularly bad hangover though.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I may watch that much a month.  I haven't turned mine on for the past 2 to 3 days which is pretty common for me.  

Same. I have to want to literally switch off my brain to watch TV and I'm never unwell enough to need to, either.
Great when you have a particularly bad hangover though.

That's what golf and NASCAR are for. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:56 pm

I love the new verb: 'hate-watches'.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Why is anyone surprised about this?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Cass wrote:Why is anyone surprised about this?

I'm not. It's why he's so dumb. What can TV really teach you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:23 pm

eddie wrote:

To be fair, some documentaries are really good and I do learn things. I had a huge crush on David Attenborough.

Then I watch sports or shows to be entertained. But not every day. Usually just at the weekend. Mr. C watched the news daily and other stuff more than I do but I live to read and he doesn’t.

Never reality tv shows though.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am

eddie wrote:

Tbf Eds to TV (not to Trump, he's a tool), there are a lot of good things on TV, it's not all dross, and as lomg as it isn't the sole source of entertainment (which sadly for many it is...) then I see no problem.

Sports are fantastic, British comedy is in kind of a golden age atm, HBO has some of the finest shows ever created, as Cass says there are some incredible documrntaries.

It isn't all Loose Women and Celeb and reality crap lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 am

eddie wrote:

Idea

Have you checked out the "Ted" internet channel yet ?

There's some good lectures on there..

Better than a lot of the dross cluttering up YouTube.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:50 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Idea

Have you checked out the "Ted" internet channel yet ?

There's some good lectures on there..

Better than a lot of the dross cluttering up YouTube.

It’s great isn’t it?
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:03 am

What a guy

Making America great again AND getting in back to back walking dead??

I can't to see how much he will do in another 7 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:What a guy

Making America great again AND getting in back to back walking  dead??

I can't to see how much he will do in another 7 years

You're not being a very good Trump bot! ERROR ERROR ERROR

Trump watches 4 to 8 hours of TV every day  Screen10

Apparently he tweeted that he rarely watches TV after a TV report about how much TV he watches. Smooth!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Hope you liked my birthday poem to you, Ben.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down