NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump

+5
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump Empty Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump CUspnW_UEAAvAms

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump CUspnXCUYAA14sS

Back to top Go down

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump Empty Re: Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:03 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump 2EA18C4500000578-0-image-a-1_1448015719342
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump Empty Re: Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:04 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump _86854625_mariam
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:08 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump CUXoHQrVAAAA8gn
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:09 am

Love 'em!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:13 am

And to think that that trumpet Trump was born from a Scottish mother who emigrated to the USA.

He's no McTrump - not by a long shot.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:53 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump QR8svQY
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:12 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump 3JdaXJt
Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump 1ZRHKqF
Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump RqkBzOc
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:16 am

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump WesJylA
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:56 am

Trump isn't really Scottish, he's mostly descended from Germans whose ancestors freaked out during WWI Smile Much like many of our Smiths.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:52 am

sassy wrote:Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump CUspnW_UEAAvAms

Muslims are really beautiful people, aren't they?  What a lovely young woman.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:51 am

She is beautiful Quill, but Muslims come in all shapes, colours and sizes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:56 am

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump CUspnW_UEAAvAms

Muslims are really beautiful people, aren't they?  What a lovely young woman.

Well that one is, but that doesn't mean they all are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:And to think that that trumpet Trump was born from a Scottish mother who emigrated to the USA.

He's no McTrump - not by a long shot.

Thank goodness that his mother's not English, otherwise we'd never hear the last of it on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:41 pm

sassy wrote:She is beautiful Quill, but Muslims come in all shapes, colours and sizes.

I always thought the Scandinavians were the most attractive (my first wife was a beautiful Finn, high cheekbones and blond hair--quite striking), but I find the West Asian/Middle Eastern people to be very handsome as well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:She is beautiful Quill, but Muslims come in all shapes, colours and sizes.

I always thought the Scandinavians were the most attractive (my first wife was a beautiful Finn, high cheekbones and blond hair--quite striking), but I find the West Asian/Middle Eastern people to be very handsome as well.

Not all West Asian/Middle Eastern people are Muslims though.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fair point. But I'm not trying to politicize my sentiments about attractiveness. I mean only to say that they are quite beautiful people from that region.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fair point.  But I'm not trying to politicize my sentiments about attractiveness.  I mean only to say that they are quite beautiful people from that region.  

The girl is American isn't she? You said Muslims are beautiful people, but that's silly because they're not all beautiful. Some people from other other religions are also beautiful, and so are some athiests.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fair point.  But I'm not trying to politicize my sentiments about attractiveness.  I mean only to say that they are quite beautiful people from that region.  

The girl is American isn't she? You said Muslims are beautiful people, but that's silly because they're not all beautiful. Some people from other other religions are also beautiful, and so are some athiests.

I think you are missing the point (or getting caught up in the argument, and evading it).  We in America have thousands of nationalities, and many different ethnic communities, with many different foods, dress, rituals, religions--the list goes on.  

We are used to generalities: I love Italian food, the Swiss make great watches, I love Cuban dancing, English china, Scottish wool...generalities about anything, really.  It's just another generality to say I think Icelandic girls are pretty, or Scandinavian women are beautiful, or Cajun men are strong, etc.  In this case, I am simply saying people from that region are attractive.

Of course there are exceptions: bad Swiss watches, overcooked Italian pasta, flawed china, horrible flamenco guitarists...but as a generality it works to say 'I like...[fill in the word]'.  In that spirit I think West Asian/Middle Easterners are attractive people.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think you are missing the point (or getting caught up in the argument, and evading it).  We in America have thousands of nationalities, and many different ethnic communities, with many different foods, dress, rituals, religions--the list goes on.  

We are used to generalities: I love Italian food, the Swiss make great watches, I love Cuban dancing, English china, Scottish wool...generalities about anything, really.  It's just another generality to say I think Icelandic girls are pretty, or Scandinavian women are beautiful, or Cajun men are strong, etc.  In this case, I am simply saying people from that region are attractive.

Of course there are exceptions: bad Swiss watches, overcooked Italian pasta, flawed china, horrible flamenco guitarists...but as a generality it works to say 'I like...[fill in the word]'.  In that spirit I think West Asian/Middle Easterners are attractive people.

You should choose your words more carefully if you don't want to be pulled up for them. You said that Muslims are beautiful people, which is clearly a silly generalisation.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You should choose your words more carefully if you don't want to be pulled up for them. You said that Muslims are beautiful people, which is clearly a silly generalisation.

Nah...I'm among friends. I do think that Muslims are quite attractive as a people. But the correlation is in the overlap with West Asian/Middle East bloodlines.

Who knows? I wasn't there when their parents were procreating. I can only speak for the now: Muslims are attractive people.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nah...I'm among friends.  I do think that Muslims are quite attractive as a people.  But the correlation is in the overlap with West Asian/Middle East bloodlines.

Who knows?  I wasn't there when their parents were procreating.  I can only speak for the now: Muslims are attractive people.

Muslims aren't a race, so how can they be attractive "as a people"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:27 pm

I mean, is there some law where one can only be a Muslim if one is attractive?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I mean, is there some law where one can only be a Muslim if one is attractive?

There was a prog on TV the other night about female Muslim extremists....the ones who were uncovered had faces like battered crabs.
On the other hand the girl in the pic is lovely.....how daft to generalise about ANY group.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I mean, is there some law where one can only be a Muslim if one is attractive?

There was a prog on TV the other night about female Muslim extremists....the ones who were uncovered had faces like battered crabs.
On the other hand the girl in the pic is lovely.....how daft to generalise about ANY group.

Especially a religious group.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Especially a religious group.

Yes...it's daft....unless of course they interbreed and keep their own strong physical characteristics, but then they would probably be anything but beautiful..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nah...I'm among friends.  I do think that Muslims are quite attractive as a people.  But the correlation is in the overlap with West Asian/Middle East bloodlines.

Who knows?  I wasn't there when their parents were procreating.  I can only speak for the now: Muslims are attractive people.

As I say, it's in the overlap with the ethnic groups who live in the East Asia/Middle Eastern geographic area. Lol...call me daft, but I do think that Muslims are quite attractive as a people. You can kick and scream over race vs. religion, but that ain't gonna change anything. It's a matter of taste, not rational argument.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As I say, it's in the overlap with the ethnic groups who live in the East Asia/Middle Eastern geographic area.  Lol...call me daft, but I do think that Muslims are quite attractive as a people.  You can kick and scream over race vs. religion, but that ain't gonna change anything.  It's a matter of taste, not rational argument.

There are lots of Muslims in Indonesia, and in Africa, and they're different racially to people in the Middle East.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

As I say, it's in the overlap with the ethnic groups who live in the East Asia/Middle Eastern geographic area.  Lol...call me daft, but I do think that Muslims are quite attractive as a people.  You can kick and scream over race vs. religion, but that ain't gonna change anything.  It's a matter of taste, not rational argument.

There are lots of Muslims in Indonesia, and in Africa, and they're different racially to people in the Middle East.

True.  It's merely a matter of taste. Many Africans are beautiful too, as are Indonesians, Cambodians and Indians. Maybe it's the blend in that region that makes them all so attractive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

True.  It's merely a matter of taste.  Many Africans are beautiful too, as are Indonesians, Cambodians and Indians.  Maybe it's the blend in that region that makes them all so attractive.

Do you think that white Muslims are beautiful too?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Who are white Muslims?  I've never heard of that.

I married a woman who looked very much like this:

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump Sanna%20v

The Finns have very distinctive features: high cheekbones, blue eyes, blond hair more frequently than others, and strong jawlines.  I think that is attractive.

But who is to say?  It's all a matter of taste.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:Who are white Muslims?  I've never heard of that.

The Finns have very distinctive features: high cheekbones, blue eyes, blond hair more frequently than others, and strong jawlines.  I think that is attractive.

You never heard of a white person being a Muslim?

Not all Finns have those features.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Not all Finns have those features.

Yes, but when they do they're quite beautiful.

Odd...but they often look almost Asian. They speak a language not part of the Indo-European family, but related to Estonian and Hungarian languages. The Hungarian name for the language is magyar (ˈmɒɟɒr) or magyar nyelv. The word "Magyar" is also used as an English word to refer to Hungarian people as an ethnic group,

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Syl wrote:

Best post on the thread
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Who are white Muslims? Lol
The white Muslims are the White Muslims!

And, not to split hairs, but that woman pictured above, to me, is actually quite ugly! She has weird looking eyes and the cheekbones look all too sharp and...she looks a bit like a cartoon character!
The girl pictured in the OP (irrelevant of race or religion) is pretty.

Attractiveness is subjective. We all know that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:38 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Best post on the thread

Thank you eddie...when I can work out the reputation/thank you thingy I will thank you properly. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

@Syl
the little + and - symbols on the right side of the post's text

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump Vote11
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:43 am

eds wrote:And, not to split hairs, but that woman pictured above, to me, is actually quite ugly! She has weird looking eyes and the cheekbones look all too sharp and...she looks a bit like a cartoon character!

Yes, well I was just trying to make the point that Finns tend to have those facial characteristics. I make no aesthetic opinion on the pictured young woman. I think I read in passing that she is a writer.

If you'd rather, here is another photograph of a Finn that makes the same point:

Message from a young Muslim girl to Donald Trump Kiira-Korpi1

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
eds wrote:And, not to split hairs, but that woman pictured above, to me, is actually quite ugly! She has weird looking eyes and the cheekbones look all too sharp and...she looks a bit like a cartoon character!

Yes, well I was just trying to make the point that Finns tend to have those facial characteristics.  I make no aesthetic opinion on the pictured young woman.  I think I read in passing that she is a writer.

If you'd rather, here is another photograph of a Finn that makes the same point:

She doesn't have those features in particular, other than blonde hair. I don't think she's particularly typical either - she's referred to as the "Ice Princess" and is widely regarded as beautiful in the ice skating world, but that doesn't mean that all Finns are the same.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?

Yes. Like the Arts, too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, well I was just trying to make the point that Finns tend to have those facial characteristics.  I make no aesthetic opinion on the pictured young woman.  I think I read in passing that she is a writer.

She doesn't have those features in particular, other than blonde hair. I don't think she's particularly typical either - she's referred to as the "Ice Princess" and is widely regarded as beautiful in the ice skating world, but that doesn't mean that all Finns are the same.

Agreed, not all the same.  They do have a typicality that occurs frequently in members of the Nordic peoples generally:

Wiki wrote:People of the Nordic type were described as having light-coloured hair, light-coloured eyes, fair skin, long and narrow skulls and tall stature and were considered to predominate in the countries of Northern Europe. The psychological traits of Nordics were described as truthful, equitable, competitive, naïve, reserved and individualistic.

As is true with any bloodline, there are exceptions.  But it's the typicality that is drawn out here.

We've drifted afar from the topic of this thread. It's interesting, but I believe a young Muslim girl was drafting a note, putatively to Republican candidate Donald Trump, offering the peace symbol as a demarcation for Muslim peoples generally.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Agreed, not all the same.  They do have a typicality that occurs frequently in members of the Nordic peoples generally:

Wiki wrote:People of the Nordic type were described as having light-coloured hair, light-coloured eyes, fair skin, long and narrow skulls and tall stature and were considered to predominate in the countries of Northern Europe. The psychological traits of Nordics were described as truthful, equitable, competitive, naïve, reserved and individualistic.

As is true with any bloodline, there are exceptions.  But it's the typicality that is drawn out here.

We've drifted afar from the topic of this thread.  It's interesting, but I believe a young Muslim girl was drafting a note, putatively to Republican candidate Donald Trump, offering the peace symbol as a demarcation for Muslim peoples generally.

So now you're talking about Nordic types rather than Finnish types. You do need to be careful not to assume that someone's hair is naturally blonde of course. An example of a Nordic beauty is Britt Ekland, but is her hair naturally blonde? She had darker hair as a child ... The members of Abba were Nordic, but they weren't generally very fair, with the exception of Agnetha, who I suspect gives nature a helping hand.

It would be interesting to know how many Nordic people are naturally blonde. A lot of women in the UK are blonde of course, but I would say that naturally blonde hair beyond the age of about 13 is relatively rare here, although fair skin and light eyes are common.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So now you're talking about Nordic types rather than Finnish types.

Well, originally we were talking about Middle Eastern or ‘Muslim’ peoples.  We extrapolated in order to address the idea of typologies in general, the Scandinavian being an example.  I mentioned the Finns in general because I had experience with one of them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as Irn mentions.  And I happen to be fond of Scandinavian people.  The Scots are another quite appealing type.  Like the Muslim peoples, they stand out as being very attractive people.

Raggamuffin wrote:You do need to be careful not to assume that someone's hair is naturally blonde of course. An example of a Nordic beauty is Britt Ekland, but is her hair naturally blonde? She had darker hair as a child ... The members of Abba were Nordic, but they weren't generally very fair, with the exception of Agnetha, who I suspect gives nature a helping hand.

It would be interesting to know how many Nordic people are naturally blonde. A lot of women in the UK are blonde of course, but I would say that naturally blonde hair beyond the age of about 13 is relatively rare here, although fair skin and light eyes are common.

That’s a good point.  But the issue isn’t any one individual, but the typology—the way them come naturally.  Scandinavians do tend to come disproportionately with blond hair, blue eyes, long, narrow faces with high cheekbones, and be tall in stature.  My wife never touched a bottle of bleach in her life.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So now you're talking about Nordic types rather than Finnish types.

Well, originally we were talking about Middle Eastern or ‘Muslim’ peoples.  We extrapolated in order to address the idea of typologies in general, the Scandinavian being an example.  I mentioned the Finns in general because I had experience with one of them.

Raggamuffin wrote:You do need to be careful not to assume that someone's hair is naturally blonde of course. An example of a Nordic beauty is Britt Ekland, but is her hair naturally blonde? She had darker hair as a child ... The members of Abba were Nordic, but they weren't generally very fair, with the exception of Agnetha, who I suspect gives nature a helping hand.

That’s a good point.  But the issue isn’t any one individual, but the typology—the way them come naturally.  Scandinavians do tend to come disproportionately with blond hair, blue eyes, long, narrow faces with high cheekbones, and be tall in stature.

I've yet to see any evidence of that. Of course you are stereotyping, which is fine because you're not being negative.

Here in the UK we have the "English Rose" complexion, which is not confined to English women of course and it's not applicable to all of them, but it's rather lovely. Princess Diana had such a complexion before she started tanning it - naturally or otherwise.

Of course people who are native to northern countries will be fairer than those from countries nearer the equator, but it's not necessarily accompanied by blonde hair.

Interestingly, Dutch men are on average the tallest. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Weird post - deleted.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That’s a good point.  But the issue isn’t any one individual, but the typology—the way them come naturally.  Scandinavians do tend to come disproportionately with blond hair, blue eyes, long, narrow faces with high cheekbones, and be tall in stature.

I've yet to see any evidence of that. Of course you are stereotyping, which is fine because you're not being negative.

Here in the UK we have the "English Rose" complexion, which is not confined to English women of course and it's not applicable to all of them, but it's rather lovely. Princess Diana had such a complexion before she started tanning it - naturally or otherwise.

Of course people who are native to northern countries will be fairer than those from countries nearer the equator, but it's not necessarily accompanied by blonde hair.

Naturally selected by flooding, perhaps? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes...it's the ultimate in stereotyping.  

Raggamuffin wrote:Here in the UK we have the "English Rose" complexion, which is not confined to English women of course and it's not applicable to all of them, but it's rather lovely. Princess Diana had such a complexion before she started tanning it - naturally or otherwise.

I added a paragraph to my post ^^ including Scottish people.  They are also unusually attractive types.  I suspect that is because they are strongly influenced directly by Nordic bloodlines.

The English are strongly influenced by the Norman bloodline, and what is the root word for Normans?  Norse men.  So I would expect that their bloodlines would also be related to the Nordic lines as well.

I've noticed the same thing about Dutch men: Tall and quite athletic.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes...it's the ultimate in stereotyping.  

Raggamuffin wrote:Here in the UK we have the "English Rose" complexion, which is not confined to English women of course and it's not applicable to all of them, but it's rather lovely. Princess Diana had such a complexion before she started tanning it - naturally or otherwise.

I added a paragraph to my post ^^ including Scottish people.  They are also unusually attractive types.  I suspect that is because they are strongly influenced directly by Nordic bloodlines.

The English are strongly influenced by the Norman bloodline, and what is the root word for Normans?  Norse men.  So I would expect that their bloodlines would also be related to the Nordic lines as well.

I've noticed the same thing about Dutch men: Tall and quiet athletic.

Don't say that in front of Bru - it'll go to his head. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next