NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk

3 posters

Go down

Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk Empty Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:22 pm

From WorldNetDaily:

How many of our fellow countrymen thought the same thing when viewing this official White House photo (by Pete Souza) of the president with his shod foot firmly planted upon an historic American treasure – the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office?

Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk 130903obamashoedesk

Is it possible I might have misinterpreted this photo, which played prominently on the Drudge Report site last Sunday? Is it possible President Obama had a White House photographer release this official image to the world to send a wordless message of support to the Muslim Brotherhood, Arab street and Islamic community in general? To convey his disdain and disregard for all things traditionally American? It is, after all, common knowledge that the Arab world considers the bottom of one’s shoes the ultimate sign of disrespect. And it’s not the first time he’s done it.

“In Arab culture it’s considered rude even to display the sole of one’s shoe to a fellow human being.” … “The sensitivity is related to the fact shoes are considered ritually unclean in the Muslim faith.” Now that makes a lot of sense, and should BBC readers wish to keep the matter firmly in mind for a future visit to the Muslim world: “Shoes should either be left at the door of the mosque, or carried (preferably in the left hand with the soles pressed together).” – Al Jazeera

It also wouldn’t be the first time Obama has used photos to convey a not so subtle message to his intended audiences.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-sending-muslims-subtle-message/#qck0cMLQejzUsbLL.99
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk Empty Re: Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk

Post by Lurker Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:38 pm

It just proves that Matt Drudge is criminally insane.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk Empty Re: Obama sends secret message to Muslim Brotherhood by putting his foot on his desk

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:11 pm

I mean ... this sounds like something The Onion would make up. I'm confident that I can state objectively, if you're one of the people who believes the story I posted, you are a stupid person. Not saying I hate those people -- I've been known to enjoy stupid things. But yeah, everyone involved with concocting this story and anyone who believes it is stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:54 pm

I wonder if it is fun being a conservative commentator? scratch 
It seems like fun, sort of like telling little kids Fairy tales or getting them to believe in monsters.
but I do also wonder if the conservative commentator is on on the joke Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down