NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening Sassy.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good evening Sassy. - Page 2 Empty Good evening Sassy.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is better isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Good evening Sassy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good evening Sassy.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:26 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Glad you cleared that up shady and that you also did not deny you are an extremist with extremist views being as your post was clearing the record, you thus must also believe you are. Proud of you, good to see people  being honest about their views.
I am very happy to debate those extreme views with you any time you like.

I may have missed something didge but what shady said did not sound extremist to me and I don't think he called himself an extremist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Glad you cleared that up shady and that you also did not deny you are an extremist with extremist views being as your post was clearing the record, you thus must also believe you are. Proud of you, good to see people  being honest about their views.

I may have missed something didge but what shady said did not sound extremist to me and I don't think he called himself an extremist.

He holds extreme views, for one he shares an extreme view the Lee Rigby killers had, a war between Islam and the rest. He thus shares the same extremist view there is such a war, when no such war exists. People holding view are trying to instill a view of segregation leading to conflict, in an all out war. Hence why nations like Britain have to be united against all extremism, as both extremism the far right and Islamic feed off each others promoted ideologies to back their stance! Thus only both sides of extremists believe such war exists, that should give you food for thought!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

He holds extreme views, for one he shares an extreme view the Lee Rigby killers had, a war between Islam and the rest. He thus shares the same extremist view there is such a war, when no such war exists. People holding view are trying to instill a view of segregation leading to conflict, in an all out war. Hence why nations like Britain have to be united against all extremism, as both extremism the far right and Islamic feed off each others promoted ideologies to back their stance! Thus only both sides of extremists believe such war exists, that should give you food for thought!

Do you believe that there is no segregation in Britain?

I believe there is a lot of segregation. That segregation has been developing over many years, not by the British but by those who come here from other countries.

President George Bush declared war on terrorism, no matter where that exists.

Terrorism has been brought to the UK.

It is on our streets - I didn't ask for it and I do not want it, no matter how many times you keep on saying that if people believe it is here they must be "extremist" and that they want it to exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:50 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Do you believe that there is no segregation in Britain?
We have always had segregation, from boys only schools to sporting events that cater for men and women, all is wrong

I believe there is a lot of segregation.  That segregation has been developing over many years, not by the British but by those who come here from other countries.  
The British still use segregation as seen, and your argument seems to have turned off onto a completely new tangent here. I am against any religious belief being used to supersede the laws on discrimination, in fact on anything, as no myth should win an rational view point on this and no I do not think it is vastly segregated

President George Bush declared war on terrorism, no matter where that exists.
It was in Afghanistan to start, did you not read about the terrorist training camps there?

Terrorism has been brought to the UK.
More terrorism has been brought to our shores

It is on our streets - I didn't ask for it and I do not want it, no matter how many times you keep on saying that if people believe it is here they must be "extremist" and that they want it to exist.

Yes, there are many things I do not get or have to make do with something I am not happy about, that is because we live under a democracy and abide by decisions in the main, some will receive protests and further action. So there are things that I do not want, what makes your views more special than mine that you should have your views processed over mine, even though yours are formed from prejudice and mine are not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:08 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Good evening BA.

Andy good luck to you for answering his posts but I don't read them anymore & as soon as I see his avatar I skip through his post.The blokes stark raving bonkers as can be seen by his style of posting & obsession with making numerous posts in this site & Flap.

He's gone mate.......he's solid gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Shady wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Good evening BA.

Andy good luck to you for answering his posts but I don't read them anymore & as soon as I see his avatar I skip through his post.The blokes stark raving bonkers as can be seen by his style of posting & obsession with making numerous posts in this site & Flap.

He's gone mate.......he's solid gone.

No am still here Shady and I had no idea that rational unprejudiced views were bonkers, considering you back irrational views like a mythical war with Islam. Sorry you called me bonkers when you back things that are not only false but a shared belief with Islamic extremists

Go figure

Hope you have a nice evening!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2