NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good evening I hope everyone is well..

5 posters

Go down

good evening I hope everyone is well.. Empty good evening I hope everyone is well..

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:29 pm

nothing but rain and gloom but we have been promised sunshine.

Back to top Go down

good evening I hope everyone is well.. Empty Re: good evening I hope everyone is well..

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Welcome HF, hope you are well.

Back to top Go down

good evening I hope everyone is well.. Empty Re: good evening I hope everyone is well..

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Nemesis wrote:Welcome HF, hope you are well.

Yes I am very well thanks, Life is good hope you feel the same way.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Welcome back HF
Hope you're well x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:39 pm

eddie wrote:Welcome back HF
Hope you're well x

thank you eddie I am very well thanks, things happening and all good.. hope everything is coming up roses for you too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 8:08 am

Hi HF
Glad to hear all is good with you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 07, 2015 8:15 am

Hey HF, would you believe we've had weeks of rain and storms here in sunny (sweaty hot) Texas? I thought I just heard thunder now, actually. It's been tough on a sports journalist like me who makes a living covering outdoor sports at this time of year ...

This is Texas in spring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54OSjucWSc

And yes, Dublin, Texas is a real place Smile We also have a Palestine, Lebanon, Paris, Athens and Ireland, just to name a few ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:18 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hey HF, would you believe we've had weeks of rain and storms here in sunny (sweaty hot) Texas? I thought I just heard thunder now, actually. It's been tough on a sports journalist like me who makes a living covering outdoor sports at this time of year ...

This is Texas in spring:

And yes, Dublin, Texas is a real place Smile We also have a Palestine, Lebanon, Paris, Athens and Ireland, just to name a few ...

wow good to know it's not just Blighty.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Suspect

FUCKING Thieving scam artist...

HOW MANY Cancer sufferers have you ripped off this month, you disgusting old fake..

good evening I hope everyone is well.. 2215183653

Wolf how about answering the post and not the poster?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu May 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Crying or Very sad People are going to get ill. Can't someone clever stop this weather. Lot's of ploom looking clouds with different shades and dark cloud here, just a bit of rain.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 08, 2015 12:51 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Hey HF, would you believe we've had weeks of rain and storms here in sunny (sweaty hot) Texas? I thought I just heard thunder now, actually. It's been tough on a sports journalist like me who makes a living covering outdoor sports at this time of year ...

This is Texas in spring:

Man, I literally steered my car into a downpour today. Literally not a drop until I got on the exit ramp, then a blinding deluge.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 9:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Man, I literally steered my car into a downpour today. Literally not a drop until I got on the exit ramp, then a blinding deluge.

that is so scary when that happens a few years back I was going over the Pennines and it moves in to 4 lanes, i was in the outside lane doing 70 when the rain hit, i couldn't see the bonnet of my own car i slowed up the next thing i know some idiot behind me was flashing his head lights for me to move over because i was going to slow, couldn't believe it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 08, 2015 10:19 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

that is so scary when that happens a few years back I  was going over the Pennines and it moves in to 4 lanes, i was in the outside lane doing 70 when the rain hit, i couldn't see the bonnet of my own car i slowed up the next thing i know some idiot behind me was flashing his head lights for me to move over because i was going to slow, couldn't believe it..

Typical though, isn't it? I was actually very proud of the other drivers on the road with me today, they turned on their head and tail lights so we could see one another. I guess I caught a rare confluence of responsible people ... it's one of those moments when you think maybe there is some goodness in human nature Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

that is so scary when that happens a few years back I  was going over the Pennines and it moves in to 4 lanes, i was in the outside lane doing 70 when the rain hit, i couldn't see the bonnet of my own car i slowed up the next thing i know some idiot behind me was flashing his head lights for me to move over because i was going to slow, couldn't believe it..

Typical though, isn't it? I was actually very proud of the other drivers on the road with me today, they turned on their head and tail lights so we could see one another. I guess I caught a rare confluence of responsible people ... it's one of those moments when you think maybe there is some goodness in human nature Wink

yeah it is one of those fleeting moment then you are snapped back in to reality..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Ben, I've been hearing about your Texas weather on the news. That's really something. I understand you've got about four more days worth of it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down