NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening Sassy.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good evening Sassy. Empty Good evening Sassy.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:20 pm

This is better isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Good evening Sassy. Empty Re: Good evening Sassy.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:23 pm

lol!  Yea, makes you feel better doesn't it, the big macho image. I wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Sassy wrote:lol!  Yea, makes you feel better doesn't it, the big macho image.   I wonder why.

You're such a tease but at least I'm not a gay basher like that Catty person.Must go for now as the news is about to start.Might see you later.

Oh there's just one more thing I have to say......I'm the new revised pink and fluffy Shady.......You are gonna just love me.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Yea right, of course it is, until you can't keep that up either, yep, definitely a problem lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:37 am

So shady and billionaire are the same person?

:-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:00 am

Yes, but he/she admitted it elsewhere.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:So shady and billionaire are the same person?  

He's an extreme racist and homophobe...Him and his other mate on Flap (smelly bandit)...Praise http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

I kid you not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:50 am

Dean moves some of their worst posts from public view...Be aware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 am

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am

Catman wrote:

He's an extreme racist and homophobe...Him and his other mate on Flap (smelly bandit)...Praise http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

I kid you not.

I agree they have extremist views, but why deny them a chance to debate, I would rather that they do and that I show clearly they have misconceptions and in the hope one day that may change, though at this moment not very likely and I have learnt there is no point doing as they do, insults etc, allow your posts to do the job of showing their vies are wrong Catman. I think it is far better where here you have a balanced forum, that people can see for themselves if and what posts have credibility.

As I said before, you do not solve a problem like extremism by making an issue based solely on them, we need to unite the nation and show such extremists views are wrong and that they will never force our nation into submitting. Now smelly is way out there on extreme views, I have little respect for him, but am all for open and decent debate thus not spoiling the debate for everyone else. Use your abilities to counter arguments, not do as they do!

Shady knows I called him shady ages back using billionare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:56 am

Catman wrote:

I kid you not.

Shady an extreme racist?  ://?roflmao?/: ....... don't make me laugh!

And he never, ever praised Breivik either .... get a grip Phil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:57 am

Catman wrote:Dean moves some of their worst posts from public view...Be aware.

And thats nonsense too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:09 am

Catman wrote:

I kid you not.

I have seen NO posts on INAFLAP praising Breivik for his actions and certainly there have been no posts deleted, it has always fascinated me how alcohol affects some posters interpretation on reality.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:23 am

Well that works both ways Phil. If you want to post stuff from another forum I'm quite happy to post some messages from you which are pretty awful (to put it mildly), so let's not go there, and keep this forum nice and friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 am

Costa wrote:
Catman wrote:

I kid you not.

He does hold extreme views, one being that we are at war not with extremists terrorists, but a war with Islam itself, the exact same belief that Muslim extremists have. This they are feeding off the same lies formed to promote hate. Thus his many views are extreme, making him an extremists in my view. So in this instance Catman is correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:32 am

And Smelly Bandit DID praise Breivik and said that the children deserved to die because they were going to be left wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:34 am

Costa wrote:

And thats nonsense too.

He does move the worst posts, they are ones that have turned into fights and no debating, and are placed into a section of their own which as far as I am aware is not visible.

Blimey 2 things Catman got right and you got both wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:34 am

Well that made me laugh Didge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:36 am

Sassy wrote:And Smelly Bandit DID praise Breivik and said that the children deserved to die because they were going to be left wing.

As well as other appalling comments, but we are here to counter views, because I have fallen into this trap and all that happens is that you become no better than they are. And remember the pen is mightier than the sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:37 am

Sassy wrote:Well that made me laugh Didge!

Sorry Morning Sassy

It made me chuckle too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:39 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Costa wrote:

And thats nonsense too.

He does move the worst posts, they are ones that have turned into fights and no debating, and are placed into a section of their own which as far as I am aware is not visible.

He only moves abusive personal posts, that you rightly said have turned into fights.

However, Dean does not remove posters opinions on the actual topics posted for discussion, no matter their views on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:41 am

Exactly, they can be as vile as they like and support Breivik, like Smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:48 am

Costa wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

He only moves abusive personal posts, that you rightly said have turned into fights.

However, Dean does not remove posters opinions on the actual topics posted for discussion, no matter their views on them.

Which is what Catman said:

He does remove the worst ones, which are abusive posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Rolling Eyes 

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Sassy wrote:Exactly, they can be as vile as they like and support Breivik, like Smelly.

That would be lack of censorship and allowing freedom of speech then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Costa wrote:
Catman wrote:

I kid you not.

No one is going to believe your lies, you date Kaka after all  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Costa wrote:

And thats nonsense too.

No it isn't..What's seconds out when it's at home!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Costa wrote:

As do most forums - one section open to all, others only open to members. That must be better than having entire forums and sections locked against the ones who the rulers/members dont' approve of. Squeakfree springs to mind...

As to moved abusive posts Didge, I think some of yours can be included. Would you like me to post them here? Same thing as I said to Catman above, he who casts the first stone and all that... Don't go there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

I kid you not.

I have seen NO posts on INAFLAP praising Breivik for his actions and certainly there have been no posts deleted, it has always fascinated me how alcohol affects some posters interpretation on reality.

You have forgotten the posts that Tom Sawyer and Smelly Bandit have made in the past then and continue to make...You must be suffering from dementia  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Veritas wrote:
Well that works both ways Phil.  If you want to post stuff from another forum I'm quite happy to post some messages from you which are pretty awful (to put it mildly), so let's not go there, and keep this forum nice and friendly.

I haven't posted on flap for a while now, Andy sent me a PM with a link regarding a thread about me on flap but i couldn't read it since i'm not a member there....I don't know what you're talking about tbf ....What messages?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

You have forgotten the posts that Tom Sawyer and Smelly Bandit have made in the past then and continue to make...You must be suffering from dementia  Laughing 

Have you forgotten yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:05 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Costa wrote:

And thats nonsense too.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:Exactly, they can be as vile as they like and support Breivik, like Smelly.

That would be lack of censorship and allowing freedom of speech then?

You don't understand the difference between hate speech and free speech. Hate speech should never be allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:09 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

What are you droning on about now?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well I can certainly remind him by posting up the MANY I've copied. lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:20 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Well I can certainly remind him by posting up the MANY I've copied. lol! 

You save posts from years ago?....How sad!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Veritas wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

As do most forums - one section open to all, others only open to members.  That must be better than having entire forums and sections locked against the ones who the rulers/members dont' approve of.  Squeakfree springs to mind...

As to moved abusive posts Didge, I think some of yours can be included.  Would you like me to post them here?  Same thing as I said to Catman above, he who casts the first stone and all that...   Don't go there!

Actually if you stopped for one minute I am trying to say all should allow whoever wants to come here, not posters themselves and have tried to keep the peace here and now you wish to escalate things and start a an issue from one forum and bring it on to here, which would be no netter than Catman. I do not do threats and all I was showing was that in fact the point he made was indeed correct for you to now act like this. Have a think next time before you post, and post what you like if you feel you need to, but it may save you barking up the wrong tree as you have done here!
Everyone should move past the past, because you spoil it for others, if you want to dislike people that is your choice, but some post on both forums and don't need them being used for some personal vendetta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Veritas wrote:
As do most forums - one section open to all, others only open to members.  That must be better than having entire forums and sections locked against the ones who the rulers/members dont' approve of.  Squeakfree springs to mind...

As to moved abusive posts Didge, I think some of yours can be included.  Would you like me to post them here?  Same thing as I said to Catman above, he who casts the first stone and all that...   Don't go there!

Actually if you stopped for one minute I am trying to say all should allow whoever wants to come here, not posters themselves and have tried to keep the peace here and now you wish to escalate things and start a an issue from one forum and bring it on to here, which would be no netter than Catman. I do not do threats and all I was showing was that in fact the point he made was indeed correct for you to now act like this. Have a think next time before you post, and post what you like if you feel you need to, but it may save you barking up the wrong tree as you have done here!
Everyone should move past the past, because you spoil it for others, if you want to dislike people that is your choice, but some post on both forums and don't need them being used for some personal vendetta.
Stop forever trying to twist things. I'm the one saying DON't bring baggage and posts from other sites!!!! Also that ts easy for some to accuse others of 'vileness', but a bit hypocritical when they're posting exactly the same bile elsewhere. That's all.

Actually, no, do you know what, I knew certain people would try to bring down this forum, and I won't be a part of it. Shame, it seemed nice. So, have a nice Christmas everyone. Over and out. Goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I am on about the quite appalling things you have posted.
You think if you say it its free speech but if anyone else says anything its hate speech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Veritas wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Stop forever trying to twist things. I'm the one saying DON't bring baggage and posts from other sites!!!! Also that ts easy for some to accuse others of 'vileness', but a bit hypocritical when they're posting exactly the same bile elsewhere. That's all.

Actually, no, do you know what, I knew certain people would try to bring down this forum, and I won't be a part of it. Shame, it seemed nice. So, have a nice Christmas everyone. Over and out. Goodbye.

And so it begins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:56 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

You think if you say it its free speech but if anyone else says anything its hate speech

pull up the offending posts on here and i will address them...else shut your gobby mouth  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Nems...You have already been shown up as a liar on here by TTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

pull up the offending posts on here and i will address them...else shut your gobby mouth  Smile 

Said knowing SF is closed.
You are the reason Admin disabled the ability for guests to contact admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Thank You Veritas  :D :D :D :D 

Can people please keep Bitching about other forums on other forums please
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Is it only CERTAIN people who have the right to speak on here . do you have any authority on here to restrict the opinions of others ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Now then......you're probably expecting a load of f ing & blinding from me but you are going to be disappointed.I would however like to clear up one or two lies put forward by Catty.

First of all I do not support the actions carried by Anders Breivik as what he did what wrong,cowardly & totally unnecessary.

I am not anti gay people either & infact I support their right to marriage etc.But what I will do is take the Mick out of those gays who ask for it & force their beliefs down peoples throats.

Also I'm not a racist but I will take the Mick out of people who shove their ideals down my throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Shady wrote:

You're such a tease but at least I'm not a gay basher....

Surprised 

Nope, just a gay old blade, of the first order...

NewGayShady wrote:
Oh there's just one more thing I have to say......I'm the new revised pink and fluffy Shady.......You are gonna just love me.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

affraid  

..straight from the horse's mouth !

At last,I've been waiting for you.Well I read your post the right way up & it didn't make any sense.Then I tried upside down & it still didn't make any sense but here's my reply anyway.....

Good evening Sassy. 5485110

The 2014 Champion Hurdler?........My tent or yours.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Glad you cleared that up shady and that you also did not deny you are an extremist with extremist views being as your post was clearing the record, you thus must also believe you are. Proud of you, good to see people being honest about their views.
I am very happy to debate those extreme views with you any time you like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:25 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Good afternoon Nemsagain.

I trust you are well?

And well said madame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next