NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video)

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) Empty Re: The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video)

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Cue one of the lefties to accuse Christians of taking over the country. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) Empty Re: The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video)

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:55 pm

the truth revealed....

where are the so called "moderate Muslims" chasing these religious thugs out of the country, you wont find them...why...because they actually quietly agree with these creatures...

why arent our police arresting and prosecuting these animals for harrasment and intimidation???...becasue they are scared of them....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:58 pm

In fact you will being as Anjem Choudary was once run out of Birmingham by Muslims and who do you think helps most our intelligeng sevices in the fight against Islamic extremism?
Muslims

This video is old as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:03 pm

They could be arrested for harassment or something. They have no authority here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:06 pm

I think you will find 3 of them were arrested and sentenced for such intimidation and violence

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/06/Muslim-vigilantes-jailed-sharia-law-attacks-london

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They could be arrested for harassment or something. They have no authority here.

Quite Raggs
You can DEAL with it

which means making sure the laws are strong enough for police to deal with these individuals that think they can enforce any sort of religious laws in a secular nation.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Didge wrote:I think you will find 3 of them were arrested and sentenced for such intimidation and violence

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/06/Muslim-vigilantes-jailed-sharia-law-attacks-london

My god it was dealt with.. and there is no longer a reason to whinge  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   how horrible What a Face   Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 pm

I've seen videos like that before, and amazingly, some people just do what they're told and stop drinking or whatever. I'd tell them to bog off - not that I drink in the street obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:09 pm

the fact it happened in the first place is what needs addressing....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Lord Foul wrote:the fact it happened in the first place is what needs addressing....

meh man is but an animal  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dogs, one of the best animals, still need training when brought to a new home Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've seen videos like that before, and amazingly, some people just do what they're told and stop drinking or whatever. I'd tell them to bog off - not that I drink in the street obviously.

this could be part of the issue

if they tried that here it would be told 'fuck off ----' in no uncertain terms,
the stereotype of British politeness is probably backfiring on you guys Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:18 pm

so, can we fit em all with muzzles

leashes

and shock collars for the stubborn ones......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:19 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I've seen videos like that before, and amazingly, some people just do what they're told and stop drinking or whatever. I'd tell them to bog off - not that I drink in the street obviously.

this could be part of the issue

if they tried that here it would be told 'fuck off ----' in no uncertain terms,
the stereotype of British politeness is probably backfiring on you guys Razz Razz Razz

nah...the trouble with that is...if you told em to fuck off...there would be a fight

THEN the britsh police would arrest the brits for "race crime"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so, can we fit em all with muzzles

leashes

Generally you send them to prison Suspect Suspect Suspect

but shock collars could be quite ingenious way to save money on incarceration costs 
The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) Electrician-smiley-emoticon
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 pm

If they were polite, I'd probably have a laugh with them - it would depend on how bossy and arrogant they were.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so, can we fit em all with muzzles

leashes

but shock collars could be quite ingenious way to save money on incarceration costs 
The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) Electrician-smiley-emoticon

Pffft...a bullet to the head is quicker and cheaper. Isn't that the way the Russians did it? Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:24 pm

ahh...but you are only talking about the KNOWN baddies

when you bring a dog home to train it doesnt matter ALL dogs get a muzzle, lead etc...though only the stubborn get the shock collar

so should we muzzle and leash ALL "imports" to "train them"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Pffft...a bullet to the head is quicker and cheaper.  Isn't that the way the Russians did it?  Twisted Evil

yeah, a bit like american cops...... Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ahh...but you are only talking about the KNOWN baddies

when you bring a dog home to train it doesnt matter ALL dogs get a muzzle, lead etc...though only the stubborn get the shock collar

so should we muzzle and leash ALL "imports"  to "train them"

They were British born though if I am not mistaken watching the video.
The law deals with incidents like this and as seen is dealt with.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ahh...but you are only talking about the KNOWN baddies

so should we muzzle and leash ALL "imports"  to "train them"

Huh.. you muzzle all dogs by default Suspect Suspect
that's not the way i train.

When welcomed into a loving home most social mammals will reciprocate, a few may need a little bit of re-enforcement around boundaries. Wink

And there is really not that many baddies,
the idea of treating innocents like baddies actually makes you a baddie too.
break the cycle, be the one to take the risk, the west is strong enough to do it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm a H&S freak veya......risk averse

big principle of H&S....the precautionary principle...

if something may be dangerous, treat it as such UNTIL it is definitely proven otherwise.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I'm a H&S freak veya......risk averse

if something may be dangerous, treat it as such UNTIL it is definitely proven otherwise.....

geez you'd never be allowed to step outside down here with that attitude. pirat pirat pirat  everything is dangerous proven to be dangerous ..

what do you then when it doesn't prove otherwise? The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 265384880

Down under lessons: if you cant see how it can kill you it's because you haven't worked it our yet   Twisted Evil
so let someone else touch it first The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3489511464

dogs are easy they have non-venomous teeth The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3201073460
I catch and release the most poisonous spiders on earth when they wander into my bedroom The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3583224271 The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3583224271 The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3583224271
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I'm a H&S freak veya......risk averse

geez you'd never be allowed to step outside down here with that attitude. pirat pirat pirat  everything is dangerous proven to be dangerous ..

what do you then when it doesn't prove otherwise? The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 265384880

simple...take the necessary precautions to be able to safely work with it....

christ I was ticketed to work on 6.6kv power units
I have worked with cyanide, fluorine and other assorted leathal chemicals
I have worked with potentially dangerous microorganisms
and on huge potentially dangerous machinery
I own and use guns
I have in the past worked with explosives..

oh and ...have handled venemous snakes...including taipans

Down under lessons: if you cant see how it can kill you it's because you haven't worked it our yet   Twisted Evil
so let someone else touch it first The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3489511464

dogs are easy they have non-venomous teeth The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3201073460
I catch and release the most poisonous spiders on earth when they wander into my bedroom The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3583224271 The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3583224271 The terrifying results of Muslims in the UK (YouTube video) 3583224271

see there are ways of mitigating the dangers ....doesnt mean you should EVER stop treating dangerous things as dangerous...until you KNOW they are not.....

I mean I doubt very much you catch and release them spiders blindfolded and bare handed...do you ?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:31 pm

yeah it was more a comment of the way of thinking but it way just be the way you worded it.
like it is ever not dangerous... it is just lesser degrees of danger.

I still don't really relate to the "until you KNOW they are not....."  life is being aware of the potential dangers, but we bang our shoes out on the ground before putting them on to make sure there are no spiders or snakes in them .. we just adapt to coexist with danger.

P.S Plastic bowl/cup and stiff cardboard is the best way to catch and release a spider. Funnel webs despite their powerful venom are pretty easy to handle.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:yeah it was more a comment of the way of thinking but it way just be the way you worded it.
like it is ever not dangerous... it is just lesser degrees of danger.

I still don't really relate to the "until you KNOW they are not....."  life is being aware of the potential dangers, but we bang our shoes out on the ground before putting them on to make sure there are no spiders or snakes in them .. we just adapt to coexist with danger.

P.S Plastic bowl/cup and stiff cardboard is the best way to catch and release a spider. Funnel webs despite their powerful venom are pretty easy to handle.

per example....

you wear your full PPE when working on 6.6kv and assume its live .....untill YOU have disconnected it, locked it out and are in posession of the lockout keys and proven the circuit dead

THEN you can remove those bloody great horrible sweaty gloves.....and use tools without an inch of insulation on them......

example 2

you DONT remove your gear from the fume cupboard UNTIL the cyanide detector in there registers clear AND you dont remove your breathing gear your personal detector says yep...ok and even then you take a very small careful sniff without inhaling first... pale

etc....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down