NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube Empty Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:01 am

[ltr]WARNING: THE ABOVE VIDEO FEATURES GRAPHIC CONTENT[/ltr]
[ltr]A disturbing film of a gay man being confronted by his "Christian" family, which wasposted to YouTube on Thursday, has sparked a raft of homophobic abuse on the video sharing website.[/ltr]
[ltr]The post, which has gained more than 2 million views and 20,000 comments, shows a surreptitious phone recording by 20-year-old Daniel Ashley Pierce from Georgia, detailing what appears to be a family intervention by the man’s father, his stepmother and his grandparents.[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/29/youtube-video-of-gay-man-coming-out-to-christian-parents-sparks-homophobic-abuse_n_5736770.html?utm_hp_ref=uk[/ltr]

[ltr]Beggars belief this.   No [/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube Empty Re: Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube

Post by David Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 am

One word: DISGUSTING! This is 2014 and some people are still backwards. Things have advanced here in the UK but gays are still suffering from homophobic attacks. The number of attacks is not going down contrary to what the opinionated people think.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube Empty Re: Video Of Gay Man Confronted By Christian Parents Sparks Homophobic Abuse On YouTube

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:22 pm

And still, nobody can objectively state how homosexuality is bad for society. This is the trouble we get into when we live by dusty old books rather than reason.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Ben words fail me after watching that clip how today as David said people treat some homosexuals with such hate and discrimination, it is appalling

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:Ben words fail me after watching that clip how today as David said people treat some homosexuals with such hate and discrimination, it is appalling

Hi Didge it is one too many Sad
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:And still, nobody can objectively state how homosexuality is bad for society. This is the trouble we get into when we live by dusty old books rather than reason.

What infuriates me with this video is that the family says it is in the name of Christ? Well Christ never condemned homosexuality No
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:03 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:Ben words fail me after watching that clip how today as David said people treat some homosexuals with such hate and discrimination, it is appalling

Hi Didge it is one too many Sad

I know buddy, have some faith though in the fact perceptions are changing for the better and in that I have hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Dear oh dear. It's not clear what the father's gripe is, to be fair. However, the chap is 20 years old, and he's free to move out and have his own life, and that's what he should do. If they disown him, well he's better off out of that family.

He was obviously expecting a row if he was recording the whole thing from the start.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Dear oh dear. It's not clear what the father's gripe is, to be fair. However, the chap is 20 years old, and he's free to move out and have his own life, and that's what he should do. If they disown him, well he's better off out of that family.

He was obviously expecting a row if he was recording the whole thing from the start.

Are you having a bubble bath?
His family were basically casting him as not normal, their own son, saying science is not factual over faith in myths.
I think he recorded it to show the plight of what many young gay men go through in religious families Ragga, where many others are afraid to do so, it shows he has courage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dear oh dear. It's not clear what the father's gripe is, to be fair. However, the chap is 20 years old, and he's free to move out and have his own life, and that's what he should do. If they disown him, well he's better off out of that family.

His family were basically casting him as not normal, their own son, saying science is not factual over faith in myths.
I think he recorded it to show the plight of what many young gay men go through in religious families Ragga, where many others are afraid to do so, it shows he has courage.

Yes, I get that. What's your problem? As I said, he was expecting a row, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered to record it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes, I get that. What's your problem? As I said, he was expecting a row, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered to record it.

Again expecting a row?
He recorded it to show the plight of gay men facing such situations with people who hold literal christian beliefs, so prey tell, why is that wrong to show the world?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Again expecting a row?
He recorded it to show the plight of gay men facing such situations with people who hold literal christian beliefs, so prey tell, why is that wrong to show the world?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, I was merely making the observation that he obviously knew what they were going to say before they said it. I think we all know that some people hold those kind of views, do we not?

He's an adult so he can move on by himself - he doesn't need their approval. You can't change people's views. I was wondering what he said about his father though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again expecting a row?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, I was merely making the observation that he obviously knew what they were going to say before they said it. I think we all know that some people hold those kind of views, do we not?

He's an adult so he can move on by himself - he doesn't need their approval. You can't change people's views. I was wondering what he said about his father though.

That is a contradiction, either he is wrong to record to show the plight of homosexuals disowned by their families who are religious or his is right to do so, thus which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That is a contradiction, either he is wrong to record to show the plight of homosexuals disowned by their families who are religious or his is right to do so, thus which is it?

There's no contradiction at all.

Re the thread title, are you referring to comments from people on You Tube?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Simple question you are avoiding, was he right to record this to show this issue to the world where homosexuals are disowned by their families?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Simple question you are avoiding, was he right to record this to show this issue to the world where homosexuals are disowned by their families?

That depends on whether he wants to try to get on with his family or not. It sounds like he burnt his bridges, and that's fine if that's what he wants to do. I don't see the need to put it on You Tube really, but it was up to him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That depends on whether he wants to try to get on with his family or not. It sounds like he burnt his bridges, and that's fine if that's what he wants to do. I don't see the need to put it on You Tube really, but it was up to him.

Its a simple case of yes or no, which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 pm

David wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:And still, nobody can objectively state how homosexuality is bad for society. This is the trouble we get into when we live by dusty old books rather than reason.

What infuriates me with this video is that the family says it is in the name of Christ?  Well Christ never condemned homosexuality No

I didn't hear them say that actually.

I agree with you though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh?

It's not a simple case of yes or no at all. I'm not really a fan of people putting their private lives out there on You Tube, but others might think that's a good thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

It's not a simple case of yes or no at all. I'm not really a fan of people putting their private lives out there on You Tube, but others might think that's a good thing.

Of course it is, either he is right to publicize this traumatic experience or he is not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh?

Of course it is, either he is right to publicize this traumatic experience or he is not?

I disagree.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I disagree.

So by that you are saying homosexuals should stay silent to their plight with religious families disowning them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I disagree.

So by that you are saying homosexuals should stay silent to their plight with religious families disowning them?

I'm saying that I disagree that it's either "right" or "wrong" to put it on You Tube.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Apparently, he got loads of dosh from people ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm saying that I disagree that it's either "right" or "wrong" to put it on You Tube.

I think you will never bring attention to such problems unless you do post them, because as seen in this day and age, a person in the west is still victimized for the fact they are homosexual, through no fault of their own. No person should be disowned because they are gay, that is claiming they are not normal, when they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think you will never bring attention to such problems unless you do post them, because as seen in this day and age, a person in the west is still victimized for the fact they are homosexual, through no fault of their own. No person should be disowned because they are gay, that is claiming they are not normal, when they are.

Well it's not against the law to disown your adult son for whatever reason.

I'm afraid I have less sympathy since I found out that he profited from putting a private argument on the internet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm afraid I have less sympathy since I found out that he profited from putting a private argument on the internet.

WTF, I guess as a christian you are just not admitting you find homosexuality wrong them?
That is what it boils down to , as no parent should disown their child, even if they are a murderer, you would understand this basic instinct if you were a mother. Some do disown murderers, but many do not, which says to me your points are more about religion in disagreement than morality

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

WTF, I guess as a christian you are just not admitting you find homosexuality wrong them?
That is what it boils down to , as no parent should disown their child, even if they are a murderer, you would understand this basic instinct if you were a mother. Some do disown murderers, but many do not, which says to me your points are more about religion in disagreement than morality

I didn't say homosexuality is wrong. I said it's not against the law to disown your adult son, so I don't see what this will achieve - other than to make this young man wealthy without lifting a finger.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I didn't say homosexuality is wrong. I said it's not against the law to disown your adult son, so I don't see what this will achieve - other than to make this young man wealthy without lifting a finger.

So do you think it is okay to disown a child for being gay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No. I also don't think it's OK to profit from that kind of attention seeking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I never asked that point, so try again:

So do you think it is okay to disown a child for being gay and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I never asked that point, so try again:

So do you think it is okay to disown a child for being gay and why?

I already answered your question ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Sorry, you did say no, so next question, do you think it i easy for a homosexual to come out to a Christian family that has literal beliefs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Didge wrote:Sorry, you did say no, so next question, do you think it i easy for a homosexual to come out to a Christian family that has literal beliefs?

No.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Sorry, you did say no, so next question, do you think it i easy for a homosexual to come out to a Christian family that has literal beliefs?

No.

So what is wrong with posting this video to show this plight homosexuals face?

Nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

Any profit made will help him out since he is obviously now unable to receive any kind of support from his parents. Also, I doubt any money he gains will fill the void of being cast out of your family. You are being absurdly insensitive- perhaps you also think people who make money from telling stories about loved one who died at war, or recovering from cancer?

The family is a disgrace, I guess he anticipated a bad response and that was why he filmed, it raises awareness and maybe get other parents or potential parents to reflect on either if they had a child come out and react similarly badly or if they had a gay kid, how they would react.

People make money from doing things like this all the time ragga. I don't see why you take such an issue on this one.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 am

Eilzel wrote:Any profit made will help him out since he is obviously now unable to receive any kind of support from his parents. Also, I doubt any money he gains will fill the void of being cast out of your family. You are being absurdly insensitive- perhaps you also think people who make money from telling stories about loved one who died at war, or recovering from cancer?

The family is a disgrace, I guess he anticipated a bad response and that was why he filmed, it raises awareness and maybe get other parents or potential parents to reflect on either if they had a child come out and react similarly badly or if they had a gay kid, how they would react.

People make money from doing things like this all the time ragga. I don't see why you take such an issue on this one.

Excellent points Eilzel and I think we both know the reason behinds Ragga's views here, religion, though no doubt she will claim otherwise, hey ho.
What got me also was the abuse received online about this also highlighted in the link, again all stemming from literal religious belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:18 am

A young American who filmed his family’s violent reaction when he told them he was gay has been overwhelmed with donations and global messages of support.
Daniel Pierce, 20, filmed the angry scene when he spoke openly about his sexuality with his family in the conservative southern state of Georgia.
The disturbing five-minute video, titled “How not to react when your child tells you that he’s gay”, has been viewed nearly four million times by people around the world.
Meanwhile, a fund set up to help Mr Pierce after he was kicked out of his parents’ home has raised just under $100,000 (£60,000).
The disjointed video shows no faces but captures the angry back-and-forth as Mr Pierce’s family confronts him over his sexuality.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11065842/Over-50000-in-donations-for-gay-son-who-filmed-family-disowning-him-over-his-sexuality.html

That is how to answer such bigotry and hats off to all those who have helped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:28 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No.

So what is wrong with posting this video to show this plight homosexuals face?

Nothing

He's putting his family problems out there for everyone to see. I just don't really approve of that kind of thing, but maybe that's because I like my privacy. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with them or not. I also don't approve of people profiting financially in that kind of circumstance. All that would apply whatever the issue was.

Do you have a problem with my opinion?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Any profit made will help him out since he is obviously now unable to receive any kind of support from his parents. Also, I doubt any money he gains will fill the void of being cast out of your family. You are being absurdly insensitive- perhaps you also think people who make money from telling stories about loved one who died at war, or recovering from cancer?

Excellent points Eilzel and I think we both know the reason behinds Ragga's views here, religion, though no doubt she will claim otherwise, hey ho.
What got me also was the abuse received online about this also highlighted in the link, again all stemming from literal religious belief.

You know nothing about my views, other than what I've said. Are you just trying to bash Christians again?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 am

He's 20 years old! He's old enough to work and support himself. Other people do that, unless they intend to live off their parents their whole life.

Why should someone make money from losing someone in a war? I don't approve of any money-making project which is based on that kind of thing.

I don't need more "awareness". I'm well aware that some people disapprove of homosexuality and will reject someone because of it. That's life, and he just needs to tell his family to get lost and become self sufficient. He will not change their views, and if they're prepared to lose him because he's gay, they're not worth having.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 am

Didge wrote:A young American who filmed his family’s violent reaction when he told them he was gay has been overwhelmed with donations and global messages of support.
Daniel Pierce, 20, filmed the angry scene when he spoke openly about his sexuality with his family in the conservative southern state of Georgia.
The disturbing five-minute video, titled “How not to react when your child tells you that he’s gay”, has been viewed nearly four million times by people around the world.
Meanwhile, a fund set up to help Mr Pierce after he was kicked out of his parents’ home has raised just under $100,000 (£60,000).
The disjointed video shows no faces but captures the angry back-and-forth as Mr Pierce’s family confronts him over his sexuality.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11065842/Over-50000-in-donations-for-gay-son-who-filmed-family-disowning-him-over-his-sexuality.html

It's not a bad little earner - £60,000 just for posting a video. Nice work if you can get it, eh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:A young American who filmed his family’s violent reaction when he told them he was gay has been overwhelmed with donations and global messages of support.

It's not a bad little earner - £60,000 just for posting a video. Nice work if you can get it, eh?

He deserves every penny even more so as it seems to bug you, nobody mentioned Christianity, that was you, where religious,literal belief as seen here is an issue, no matter the Abrahamic faith, where as seen you were trying to make out this is not bad, claiming people get disowned by their parents as if that is okay, it was abusrd and rather dimwitted to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:51 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He deserves every penny even more so as it seems to bug you, nobody mentioned Christianity, that was you, where religious,literal belief as seen here is an issue, no matter the Abrahamic faith, where as seen you were trying to make out this is not bad, claiming people get disowned by their parents as if that is okay, it was abusrd and rather dimwitted to be honest

What do you think my religion is then?

I don't agree that he deserves the money, but if people are stupid enough to give it to him, that's up to them.

What is the point of all this? If the issue involved the law, it might be different, but it doesn't. It's not against the law to chuck someone out of your house, especially if they're an adult. He had already told them he was gay, he didn't tell them right before he recorded all that. He's making a profit out of it - I don't approve of that. I would say the same thing whatever the reason he was being disowned. They all sound a bit ghastly, including him.

Also, there's more to this anyway. His father said he'd been slagging him off on Facebook re other issues. His mother or stepmother was shrieking about some "lies" as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I don't agree that he deserves the money, but if people are stupid enough to give it to him, that's up to them.

What is the point of all this? If the issue involved the law, it might be different, but it doesn't. It's not against the law to chuck someone out of your house, especially if they're an adult. He had already told them he was gay, he didn't tell them right before he recorded all that. He's making a profit out of it - I don't approve of that. I would say the same thing whatever the reason he was being disowned. They all sound a bit ghastly, including him.

Also, there's more to this anyway. His father said he'd been slagging him off on Facebook re other issues. His mother or stepmother was shrieking about some "lies" as well.

I really could care less what your religion is, most I find based upon fear and irrational.
It may not be against the law to chuck someone out, but it certainly is utterly immoral to do so because your child is gay, it actually makes a mockery of the claim of love expressed by that religion and shows the complete contradict views held by some religious people. He never intended to make profit out of this people started to raise funds because they were rightly disgusted at how his family treated him, where again you have no comprehension it seems of the natural instinct of parenting. No that was his brother claiming that, which as seen was rebuked, it was clear the family were mindless bigots as seen by attacking him. Any rational person with any common sense would see how he clearly is the victim, because to them his crime was being gay, even though he had no choice being born this way, which are you saying is now a crime and should be punishable.

Last edited by Didge on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I really could care less what your religion is, most I find based upon fear and irrational.
It may not be against the law to chuck someone out, but it certainly is utterly immoral to do so because your child is gay, it actually makes a mockery of the claim of love expressed by that religion and shows the complete contradict views held by some religious people. He never intended to make profit out of this people started to raise funds because they were rightly disgusted at how his family treated him, where again you have no comprehension it seems of the natural instinct of parenting. No that was his brother claiming that, which as seen was rebuked, it was clear the family were mindless bigots as seen by attacking him. Any rational person with any common sense would see how he clearly is the victim, because his only crime was being born gay, which are you saying is now a crime and should be punishable.

So why did you say that my views were based on religion?

So some people aren't very good parents - it's not exactly breaking news is it?

Where did I say that being gay was a crime and should be punishable?

The guy has a "gofundme" page. Go figure ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

It may not be against the law to chuck someone out, but it certainly is utterly immoral to do so because your child is gay, it actually makes a mockery of the claim of love expressed by that religion and shows the complete contradict views held by some religious people. He never intended to make profit out of this people started to raise funds because they were rightly disgusted at how his family treated him, where again you have no comprehension it seems of the natural instinct of parenting. No that was his brother claiming that, which as seen was rebuked, it was clear the family were mindless bigots as seen by attacking him. Any rational person with any common sense would see how he clearly is the victim, because his only crime was being born gay, which are you saying is now a crime and should be punishable.

Did he set it up?
Even if he did, good luck to him and glad it pisses you off ha ha

I am asking you because you have beef here over a man treated so badly who has had people be so generous to help a him and you take issue, maybe you are jealous, which would fit the picture as to why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did he set it up?

I am asking you because you have beef here over a man treated so badly who has had people be so generous to help a him and you take issue, maybe you are jealous, which would fit the picture as to why.

I don't approve of people making a profit over this kind of thing. If that thrills you, it just shows that you don't really give a damn about this man. You're just another bigot really.

You brought my religion into it, and now you are avoiding the issue. Strange really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Did he set it up?

I don't approve of people making a profit over this kind of thing. If that thrills you, it just shows that you don't really give a damn about this man. You're just another bigot really.

You brought my religion into it, and now you are avoiding the issue. Strange really.

I do, he deserves every penny, ad what religion would that be that I brought into it?
I mentioned no names, but clearly you hold religious views that is a fact is why you are being so utterly negative here, it fits the pattern. It shows you thus must hold some disdain for homosexuality, it actually proves it and the money part is just a smoke screen to claim you are not happy about this, as it is so easy to see through some people

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I do, he deserves every penny, ad what religion would that be that I brought into it?
I mentioned no names, but clearly you hold religious views that is a fact is why you are being so utterly negative here, it fits the pattern. It shows you thus must hold some disdain for homosexuality, it actually proves it and the money part is just a smoke screen to claim you are not happy about this, as it is so easy to see through some people

You said that religion was behind my views. Explain what you mean please.

Religion is nothing to do with disliking attention seekers who make a profit out of their attention seeking. I feel the same way about Katie Price.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next