NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video

5 posters

Go down

Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video Empty Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video

Post by Didgee Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:21 pm

It's Halloween season so we're sharing some creepy videos too right now.

Like this short 15-second TikTok video that's going viral for making people jump out of their chairs.

**WARNING: If you scare easy or have a heart condition, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO**

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/9907/Wife-Spots-Someone-In-The-Hall-In-This-Absolutely-TERRIFYING-TikTok-Video

lol!

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video Empty Re: Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video

Post by Syl Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:28 pm

Hahaha...

I jumped, so I showed it to my OH who always jumps more than me when a scary film is on...and he REALLY jumped. lol! lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video Empty Re: Wife Spots Someone In The Hall In This Absolutely TERRIFYING TikTok Video

Post by Didgee Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:34 pm

Syl wrote:Hahaha...

I jumped, so I showed it to my OH who always jumps more than me when a scary film is on...and he REALLY jumped. lol! lol!

lol so did I jump.

Great short clip. So far everyone at work has also jumped watching this Smile

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm

Find some more if you can Didge...I love a good jump now and again. lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:12 pm

I definitely jumped first time I saw that a while ago. These things always get me Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:36 pm

Did not scare me at all, have seen things much worse than that. ------then again should see my wife first thing in the Morning !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:01 pm

nicko wrote: Did not scare me at all, have seen things much worse than that. ------then again should see my wife first thing in the Morning !

I bet you will jump if she see's your post. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Haha...I was lookin' for it, concentrating in the back of the hall, so it was, like, happening elsewhere. It was over before I had time to jump.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down