NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying

2 posters

Go down

This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying Empty This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:43 pm

The Cave of the Winds Mountain Park in Colorado is home to the "Terror-dactyl" - a thrill ride that launches you 200 feet into a canyon.

You reach speeds of 100 mph on the ride and you free fall over 150 feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDzDhhKlF94

Back to top Go down

This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying Empty Re: This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying

Post by Syl Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 pm

It looks horrendous...my hands are sweating just watching the video. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying Empty Re: This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 pm

I think its awesome   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 pm

I used to like all the big rides...not so much now.
I don't think I would ever have had the nerve for that one though...would you?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:54 pm

I am an adrenaline junkie Syl, so would love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm

OMG
This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying 1363015401
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm

I don't like heights where you are dangling. I almost had a panic attack on those chair swing rides years ago....never again.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:I don't like heights where you are dangling. I almost had a panic attack on those chair swing rides years ago....never again.

I made a holy show of myself on the Tower of terror in Disney Embarassed Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:I don't like heights where you are dangling. I almost had a panic attack on those chair swing rides years ago....never again.

I made a holy show of myself on the Tower of terror in Disney Embarassed Laughing

lol!

We have so much in common Miffs. Basketball
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

lol!

We have so much in common Miffs. Basketball

cheers This ride launches you down a canyon at 100 mph and it looks absolutely terrifying 630750432
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down