NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery

Go down

Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery Empty Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:50 pm

A 22-year-old woman has been stoned to death by a group of men identified as Taliban insurgents, after she was accused of adultery. Afghan official Abdul Hai Khateby, spokesman for the governor of central Ghor province, said the woman, identified only as Rokhshana, was thrown into a hole in the ground and stoned to death. Khateby said Rokhshana had been accused of running away from home and committing adultery.

Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery O-ROKHSANA-STONED-TO-DEATH-570
Footage, believed to have been filmed on a mobile phone, shows Rokhshana being pelted with stones

A 30-second video appearing to show the punishment has been published online, showing a woman believed to be Rokhshana in a hole in the ground surrounded by turbaned men hurling stones at her. She can be heard uttering phrases relating to the Muslim faith as the stones strike her. The 23-year-old man Rokhshana was eloping with was let off with only a lashing, Provincial Governor Seema Joyenda told Radio Free Europe.
She added Rokhshana had been married off by her family against her will.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/04/taliban-stone-afghan-woman-death-after-accusing-adultery_n_8471198.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery Empty Re: Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Didge wrote:A 22-year-old woman has been stoned to death by a group of men identified as Taliban insurgents, after she was accused of adultery. Afghan official Abdul Hai Khateby, spokesman for the governor of central Ghor province, said the woman, identified only as Rokhshana, was thrown into a hole in the ground and stoned to death. Khateby said Rokhshana had been accused of running away from home and committing adultery.

Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery O-ROKHSANA-STONED-TO-DEATH-570
Footage, believed to have been filmed on a mobile phone, shows Rokhshana being pelted with stones

A 30-second video appearing to show the punishment has been published online, showing a woman believed to be Rokhshana in a hole in the ground surrounded by turbaned men hurling stones at her. She can be heard uttering phrases relating to the Muslim faith as the stones strike her. The 23-year-old man Rokhshana was eloping with was let off with only a lashing, Provincial Governor Seema Joyenda told Radio Free Europe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/04/taliban-stone-afghan-woman-death-after-accusing-adultery_n_8471198.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

And idiots like you Cachulin want so called afghan refugees/asylum seekers allowed into the UK.Dumb ass.

Back to top Go down

Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery Empty Re: Taliban Stone Afghan Woman To Death After Accusing Her Of Adultery

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:A 22-year-old woman has been stoned to death by a group of men identified as Taliban insurgents, after she was accused of adultery. Afghan official Abdul Hai Khateby, spokesman for the governor of central Ghor province, said the woman, identified only as Rokhshana, was thrown into a hole in the ground and stoned to death. Khateby said Rokhshana had been accused of running away from home and committing adultery.

And idiots like you Cachulin want so called afghan refugees/asylum seekers allowed into the UK.Dumb ass.

The people fleeing are fleeing from the taliban youabsolute ignorameous

Now you are boring me with your ignorance, which I will forgive mainly as you are only a grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:

Now you are boring me with your ignorance, which I will forgive mainly as you are only a grunt

Why do you want to destroy & replace the the British race with Muslims? Are you ashamed of yourself......your own ethnicity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why do you want to destroy & replace the the British race with Muslims? Are you ashamed of yourself......your own ethnicity?

Have you always been an idiot?

Nothing is going to get destroyed, you clearly are delusional and my ethnicity is Irish/Sicillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:

Have you always been an idiot?

Nothing is going to get destroyed, you clearly are delusional and my ethnicity is Irish/Sicillian

I'm off to watch the TV for a couple of hours & I EXPECT you to be here when I get back.

Additionally,you WILL respond to all of my posts.

And you WILL stay online for as long as I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down