NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh its going so well for Germany

+2
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh its going so well for Germany - Page 2 Empty Oh its going so well for Germany

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deutschlands Möglichkeiten, Flüchtlinge aufzunehmen, seien begrenzt, wie Finanzminister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) am Dienstagabend in Paris erklärte. Angesichts des größten Zustroms ins Land seit dem Zweiten Weltkrieg sei mittlerweile eine "zugrunde liegende Nervosität" auszumachen.

Es sei schlichtweg "unmöglich", den Zustrom von rund 10.000 Neuankömmlingen pro Tag zu bewältigen, führte Schäuble im Rahmen einer Podiumsdiskussion aus. Deutschland könne nicht pro Woche die gleiche Zahl von Flüchtlingen aufnehmen wie Frankreich in einem ganzen Jahr.

"Die Lage in Deutschland ist sehr nervös und fragil", erklärte Schäuble vor Studenten der Sciences Po Paris, dem Pariser Institut für politische Studien, zu dessen Absolventen unter anderen François Hollande, Jacques Chirac und François Mitterrand zählen. Dennoch sage Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel (CDU): "Wir schaffen das."

Außengrenzen der EU müssen gesichert werden

Die Aussagen Schäubles stellen die jüngste Warnung aus den Reihen der Regierungskoalition dar, dass Deutschland durch den Zustrom von Menschen, die vor Krieg und Armut fliehen, überwältigt werden könnte. Zwar werden für dieses Jahr mindestens 800.000 Flüchtlinge in Deutschland erwartet, Merkel indes sagt, dass Europas größte Volkswirtschaft mit dem Zustrom leben und den Herausforderungen umgehen muss.
"Grenzen um Deutschland herum helfen nun wirklich nichts!"
Finanzminister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) bekommt die nächsten hohen Forderungen der Länder präsentiert
Quelle: Die Welt

Die Flut der Flüchtlinge "muss bewältigt werden", fügte Schäuble hinzu. Es sei entscheidend, die Außengrenzen der Europäischen Union, beispielsweise die Grenze zwischen der Türkei und Griechenland, zu sichern.

Kanzleramtschef Peter Altmaier (CDU) wird am heutigen Mittwoch einen Plan für die Koordinierung der Regierungsmaßnahmen zur Bewältigung der Flüchtlingskrise vorstellen, erklärte eine Regierungssprecherin. Das spricht dafür, dass Merkel die Kontrolle über die Bewältigung der Krise stärker an sich ziehen will.

translated for the language impaired by google translator...so forgive the erors...and NO I'm not going to translate for you lot personally...unless you pay me £200 per line....

Germany's possibilities to get refugees are limited , as Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble ( CDU) said in Paris on Tuesday evening . Given the biggest influx into the country since the Second World War is now a make out " underlying nervousness " .

It was simply " impossible " to cope with the influx of some 10,000 new arrivals per day , Schäuble pointed out in a panel discussion . Germany could not per week the same number of refugees receive as France in a whole year .

" The situation in Germany is very nervous and fragile " , Schäuble explained to students at the Sciences Po Paris , the Paris Institute of Political Studies , for its graduates , among others , François Hollande , Jacques Chirac and Francois Mitterrand count . Nevertheless, say Chancellor Angela Merkel ( CDU ) : " We can do it . "

EU's external borders must be secured

The statements Schäuble represent the recent warning from the ranks of the ruling coalition that Germany might be overwhelmed by the influx of people fleeing from war and poverty. Although at least 800,000 refugees in Germany are expected for this year, while Merkel said that Europe's largest economy to live with the influx and have to deal with the challenges.
"Borders around Germany now really help anything!"
Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) gets the next high demands of the countries presented
Source: The World

The flood of refugees "must be dealt with", Schäuble added. It is crucial to secure the external borders of the European Union, for example, the border between Turkey and Greece.

Chancellery chief Peter Altmaier (CDU) will present a plan for the coordination of government measures to address the refugee crisis on Wednesday, said a government spokeswoman. That suggests that Merkel wants more drag control of the deal with the crisis itself.

orignal article from http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article147319627/Die-Lage-in-Deutschland-ist-sehr-nervoes-und-fragil.html

Back to top Go down

Oh its going so well for Germany - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh its going so well for Germany

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Well it's wasn't Katie Holmes. Seems he ruined hers.

Ruined her?  As in a piece of chattel?  Spo'lt her precious virginity!!  Razz  And left water stains.

Eds, you know better.

I meant with Scientology
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Oh its going so well for Germany - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh its going so well for Germany

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ruined her?  As in a piece of chattel?  Spo'lt her precious virginity!!  Razz  And left water stains.

Eds, you know better.

I meant with Scientology

I think Scientology fooked him up...but not her.  She's a smart girl, with a New York lawyer for her daddy, and she got out of there in a flash.  Scientology is a cult, and that girl wasn't born in a corn field.

Now, I read somewhere that Tom Cruise and Scientology may be parting ways.  Smart...religion fooks up so many.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:15 pm

She did say, reportedly, that her marriage was a sham and that he was controlling.
Who knows. He just gives me the creeps...something about him is off.

If he leaves Scientology they will out him as gay, for sure.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:28 pm

eddie wrote:She did say, reportedly, that her marriage was a sham and that he was controlling.
Who knows. He just gives me the creeps...something about him is off.

If he leaves Scientology they will out him as gay, for sure.

My sentiments exactly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Well it's wasn't Katie Holmes. Seems he ruined hers.

Eds, you know better.

Well, we have had some disgusting, misogynist comments on here from time to time, but that ranks well up there.

Tom Cruise wrecking Katie Holmes's life had fuck all to do with her being a chattel or taking her virginity, which I very much doubt was still intact when he started dating her.  It had a lot more to do the the cult of Scientology and what he did to her and her daughter before she managed to get away.

That remark was utterly revolting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:45 pm

sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Eds, you know better.

Well, we have had some disgusting, misogynist comments on here from time to time, but that ranks well up there.

Tom Cruise wrecking Katie Holmes's life had fuck all to do with her being a chattel or taking her virginity, which I very much doubt was still intact when he started dating her.  It had a lot more to do the the cult of Scientology and what he did to her and her daughter before she managed to get away.

But you never have been very perceptive, sassy.  That remark was made facetiously, because the comment to which it responds is a sexist premise.  It's like when you use a highlighter while reading a book...you are not endorsing what is written, but underscoring the language or idea for back-referencing.

Nobody "ruined" Katie Holmes.  She is a capable, highly perceptive New Yorker and cannot be "ruined" unless you are looking at her as a sex object!  It was facetiousness...why do you think I put in the smiley face?  I was ridiculing the presumption.

You may look at it as offensive, but then I look at you as incredibly stupid.  I shrug and say, consider the source.  You are very short on wisdom and insight, and very long on prodigious c&p work.  Over the years I've know you, I have done everything I can to make you think...in the hopes I can contribute to making you a better mind.  I admire your energy and your heart is in the right place.  You have the right sentiments, I believe, but you are incredibly intellectually lazy.

Now we come to the reason why I care.  As a liberal, when it comes to engaging your brain I want you to be successful.  The conservatives have all the power; so all we have are our brains.  I want all liberals to be able to argue their points, in multifarious ways, and act as a vanguard for the many hungry, questioning minds out there.  All of my work with you in particular...and you come up with a colossal monument to stupidity like this!!!  Obviously, you don't understand what is going on.  Obviously, you don't see what is written (too much c&p and not enough thinking??).  Is it too much to ask--for your sake--that you put thought before action? Engage your brain before your tongue, FGS!

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:58 pm

You got that right Quill!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:52 pm

sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Eds, you know better.

She knew he was a Scientologist when she decided to marry him, and he was still one when she decided to have a baby, and then married him, so if her life was "wrecked", she did it herself. I doubt it's wrecked though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

She knew he was a Scientologist when she decided to marry him, and he was still one when she decided to have a baby, and then married him, so if her life was "wrecked", she did it herself. I doubt it's wrecked though.

I have a particular sympathy with her.  People get into these cult things before they know what it is.  Only when you get inside, do you get to see what it is all about.  From the outside, we have all these platitudes about live and let live and give it a chance, etc. etc. And of course, it's compounded by the PC brigade, constantly clamoring about not prejudging or discriminating, etc.

I had this experience as an Assistant State Attorney General, having to investigate and prosecute Mormons for their practices of polygamy and sex with children.  From the outside, I approached it as another religion, and ya know, freedom of religion and everyone's right to speak and all that.  But as I got into it, I was amazed.  It operates very much like organized crime.  

I won't go into detail, because that is not the point.  The point is that only when you get inside do you realize how insidious it all is.  They hide behind the very curtain of respect you draw over them...and it's not pretty.

I think she probably didn't look into to him enough before marrying him.  But then, that's the nature of urban society...you don't get a lot of opportunity to get to know someone, like you would in a small, farm community where everyone knows everyone else's business.

She made a decisive move, though, didn't she?  When she found out.  Good for her.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:

But you never have been very perceptive, sassy.  That remark was made facetiously, because the comment to which it responds is a sexist premise.  It's like when you use a highlighter while reading a book...you are not endorsing what is written, but underscoring the language or idea for back-referencing.

Nobody "ruined" Katie Holmes.  She is a capable, highly perceptive New Yorker and cannot be "ruined" unless you are looking at her as a sex object!  It was facetiousness...why do you think I put in the smiley face?  I was ridiculing the presumption.

You may look at it as offensive, but then I look at you as incredibly stupid.  I shrug and say, consider the source.  You are very short on wisdom and insight, and very long on prodigious c&p work.  Over the years I've know you, I have done everything I can to make you think...in the hopes I can contribute to making you a better mind.  I admire your energy and your heart is in the right place.  You have the right sentiments, I believe, but you are incredibly intellectually lazy.

Now we come to the reason why I care.  As a liberal, when it comes to engaging your brain I want you to be successful.  The conservatives have all the power; so all we have are our brains.  I want all liberals to be able to argue their points, in multifarious ways, and act as a vanguard for the many hungry, questioning minds out there.  All of my work with you in particular...and you come up with a colossal monument to stupidity like this!!!  Obviously, you don't understand what is going on.  Obviously, you don't see what is written (too much c&p and not enough thinking??).  Is it too much to ask--for your sake--that you put thought before action?  Engage your brain before your tongue, FGS!

Oh I'm sure many people will believe that you made that remark facetiously, but because I'm a damn sight more perceptive than you will ever be, I knew exactly where you were coming from in reality.

As for the rest, you being a blowhard again, using so many words as possible while saying absolutely nothing.  The trouble with you Quill is you believe your own rather overdone publicity that you like to spill over the net, hoping that the gullible will believe it.  You have made too many mistakes with it for anyone with any perception to be drawn into your game.  Your pomposity and self delusion are second only to one other person.  You might make bigger claims than he does, but yours are so easy to see though.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:20 pm

nicko wrote:You got that right Quill!

Nicko, you have become my own little troll.  If you had a brain cell you'd be dangerous, however, as you don't, you're just a spider on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:29 pm

What's the big deal anyway? They're celebrities - of course they got divorced.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Anyway, I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Tom Cruise is a splendid actor. What he does in his private life is entirely up to him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:58 pm

I like him. He can suspend a film between drama and comedy, like few others. As far as his Scientology is concerned, I think he and it are parting ways.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:43 pm

And you sassy, if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2