NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamisation Of Germany

+3
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Major
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Islamisation Of Germany Empty Re: Islamisation Of Germany

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:34 am

Stormee wrote:http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/german-swimming-pool-where-two-Muslim-migrant-sex-attacks-have-been-carried-out-says-it-has-been-forced-to-segregate-men-and-women.html/

Here is another instance of muzzzzzizzzzz taking over a country.

Twill happun here az sure az eggz iz eggz, the blood and tearz will follow.

I don't believe for one moment these young men don't know how to treat women.   That they think it's perfectly acceptable to grope another person's private parts.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Suspect

TRUST Stormee to be reading one of the leading neo-nazi hatemongering sites in the USA...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Stormee wrote:http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/german-swimming-pool-where-two-Muslim-migrant-sex-attacks-have-been-carried-out-says-it-has-been-forced-to-segregate-men-and-women.html/

Here is another instance of muzzzzzizzzzz taking over a country.

Twill happun here az sure az eggz iz eggz, the blood and tearz will follow.

I don't believe for one moment these young men don't know how to treat women.   That they think it's perfectly acceptable to grope another person's private parts.

There was a case a while back involving a Polish chap who went around pinching women's bottoms in public. In court he said it was perfectly normal where he came from. Laughing

http://metro.co.uk/2006/11/08/polish-borat-groped-women-344767/
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Only on NewsFix can a swimming pool changing its policy be construed as a country being conquered Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Only on NewsFix can a swimming pool changing its policy be construed as a country being conquered Rolling Eyes

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Jihadi and all the odious apparatus of Islamist rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Germany, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our homeland, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight them in the swimming Pools, we shall fight them in our lederhosen, we shall fight in the Beer Halls and in the Mosques, we shall fight the Burka's; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this nation or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our people within the EU, armed and guarded by the French and British, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Only on NewsFix can a swimming pool changing its policy be construed as a country being conquered Rolling Eyes

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Jihadi and all the odious apparatus of Islamist rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Germany, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our homeland, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight them in the swimming Pools, we shall fight them in our lederhosen, we shall fight in the Beer Halls and in the Mosques, we shall fight the Burka's; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this nation or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our people within the EU, armed and guarded by the French and British, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

lol!

cheers cheers cheers
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Isnt the point thats REALLY being made that because of these invaders, a change in rules HAS HAD to be made to ensure the safety of womem in the facility, one which goes aginst the general principle of open and inclusive society....A change moreover that is aligned with the backward regressive views of these unwanted scraps.

is the point rather that here we go with the "thin end of the wedge"

the top of the "slippery slope"

etc etc

and NO ben I dont blame the pool authoritiy they have to act in the best interests of the users

I totally blame the filthy creatures that casued this, who cant act in a civilised manner, cant keep their fithy minds and hands under control and are nothing but cockcheese frogturds.

NOR do I support a policy of carry on regardless and let the law deal with it...

the law is a) inadequate and b) in the hands of people who approve of the slime mongering immigrant and his dirty habits and thus the "law" is ineffectual and inadequate....

IF the law said to then ONE instance of a "crime against the person" and out you go AND was properly and absolutly implemented then fine...

but it isnt...

(oh and before you say it ...yes I could make a case that these instances which brought this about ARE in fact religiously (or at least culturally) based assaults...)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:12 pm

At least they could get the pervy men before. Now they won't be able to because they'll be segregated with no chance to assault women. Wouldn't more security have been better? Now the pervy men could hang around the streets and assault women there instead.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:At least they could get the pervy men before. Now they won't be able to because they'll be segregated with no chance to assault women. Wouldn't more security have been better? Now the pervy men could hang around the streets and assault women there instead.

wouldnt it be better not to have let em in in the first place....I mean its not like we dont have enough of our own to deal with...why add to it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:At least they could get the pervy men before. Now they won't be able to because they'll be segregated with no chance to assault women. Wouldn't more security have been better? Now the pervy men could hang around the streets and assault women there instead.

wouldnt it be better not to have let em in in the first place....I mean its not like we dont have enough of our own to deal with...why add to it....

I suppose they didn't know there would be perves amongst them when they let them in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:24 pm

umm ragga....I dont think thats the case...the "cultural predilictions" of some have been known for ...well ....a long time.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:umm ragga....I dont think thats the case...the "cultural predilictions" of some have been known for ...well ....a long time.....

Maybe they thought they'd be too traumatised by having to leave their homes under the threat of death to be lounging around in pools looking out for women to assault.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Isnt the point thats REALLY being made that because of these invaders, a change in rules HAS HAD to be made to ensure the safety of womem in the facility, one which goes aginst the general principle of open and inclusive society....A change moreover that is aligned with the backward regressive views of these unwanted scraps.

etc etc

and NO ben I dont blame the pool authoritiy they have to act in the best interests of the users

I totally blame the filthy creatures that casued this, who cant act in a civilised manner, cant keep their fithy minds and hands under control and are nothing but cockcheese frogturds.

NOR do I support a policy of carry on regardless and let the law deal with it...

the law is a) inadequate and b) in the hands of people who approve of the slime mongering immigrant and his dirty habits and thus the "law" is ineffectual and inadequate....

IF the law said to then ONE instance of a "crime against the person" and out you go AND was properly and absolutly implemented then fine...

but it isnt...

(oh and before you say it ...yes I could make a case that these instances which brought this about ARE in fact religiously (or at least culturally) based assaults...)

Religious belief really has nothing to do with how people are expected to behave in secular society. I'm not faulting the pool owner for protecting people from perverts, either.

I'm just pointing out that in spite of one swimming pool in one city having to change its policies, Germany is still very much a sovereign state and not part of the Caliphate Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Isnt the point thats REALLY being made that because of these invaders, a change in rules HAS HAD to be made to ensure the safety of womem in the facility, one which goes aginst the general principle of open and inclusive society....A change moreover that is aligned with the backward regressive views of these unwanted scraps.

etc etc

but it isnt...

Religious belief really has nothing to do with how people are expected to behave in secular society.

Mybe not...BUT It certainly informs their actual behaviour (as opposed to their expected behaviour (see...I saw what you did there))

I'm not faulting the pool owner for protecting people from perverts, either.

I'm just pointing out that in spite of one swimming pool in one city having to change its policies, Germany is still very much  a sovereign state and not part of the Caliphate Smile

like I said

thin end of the wedge, top of the slippery slope etc etc

how long till OUR women have to be wrapped up in those featureless tents to protect them from a threat that should never have been allowed across our borders ?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Drip drip drop

little by little

a swimming pool here

a change to sharia law (purely for last wills of course Evil or Very Mad )

a school here

a little bit there

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Religious belief really has nothing to do with how people are expected to behave in secular society.

Mybe not...BUT It certainly informs their actual behaviour (as opposed to their expected behaviour (see...I saw what you did there))

I'm just pointing out that in spite of one swimming pool in one city having to change its policies, Germany is still very much  a sovereign state and not part of the Caliphate Smile

like I said

how long till OUR women have to be wrapped up in those featureless tents to protect them from a threat that should never have been allowed across our borders ?

Tip of the iceberg - don't forget that one. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

etc etc

but it isnt...

like I said

Seeing as the UK is about as Muslim-dominated as the UK Parliament is controlled by the Scottish National Party? I'd say a looooooooong time.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:53 pm

@ragga

lol!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

etc etc

but it isnt...

like I said

Seeing as the UK is about as Muslim-dominated as the UK Parliament is controlled by the Scottish National Party? I'd say a looooooooong time.

then you are being deliberately dumb?

they dont rely on "being dominant"

they rely on lefty useful idiots (with which we are awash) to do their sneaky subversive work for them.....

The fact they have forced even one swimming pool to change its policy is hugely significant....It means of course that they now know that they can a) act with impunity and b) force changes to their primitive ideals with relative ease....all the while protected and facilitated by said lefty useful idiots
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:06 pm

No... if Didge has his way then all men will be allowed into the women's swim area anyway because it would be discrimination to refuse them their equality...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:07 pm

uh oh...the flies have arrived.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:24 pm

The shit came first...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

No... if Didge has his way then all men will be allowed into the women's swim area anyway because it would be discrimination to refuse them their equality...

Well being as Islamist Muslims already segregate men and women just sitting together, it seems Islamification of Tommy has succeeded already by now advocating gender segregation, which is what the Islamists want

Last edited by Didge on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm

the only shit here is what came in on your feet tommy

now go and define normal for didge will you....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The shit came first...

Haha! That was very good. Islamisation Of Germany 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well being as Islamist Muslims already segregate men and women just sitting together, it seems Islamification of Tommy has succeeded already by now advocating gender segregation, which is what the Islamists want

Would they be the 'Muslims' who have nothing to do with 'islam'...?

I suppose it's all down to how you 'define' it...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

probably tommy...but then you are too stupid to understand that kind of argument....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol!

Well Muslims who are islamists are proponents of Political Islam taking over, and you just bowed down to their Islamification by creating gender segregation, the very thing they want

You did not take much persuasion lol to knuckle under ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:the only shit here is what came in on your feet tommy

maybe I picked it up from wiping my feet on the way in...

now go and define normal for didge will you....

I thought you were the master of definition...!?

Why don't you...!?

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Tommy teaching the concept of "to knuckle under" to a gender segregation class, now that he has succumbed to Islamification

Islamisation Of Germany 5f8f1270-268e-4545-b02c-831277c778d2jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:00 pm

becasue he asked YOU

(why i have no idea....I wouldnt ask you the way to the pub No )
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

probably tommy...but then you are too stupid to understand that kind of argument....

Even though I'm making the argument...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:05 pm

yes tommy you do that a lot....

however..run along and answer my last post on the matter on that thread...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Didge wrote:Tommy teaching the concept of "to knuckle under" to a gender segregation class, now that he has succumbed to Islamification

I'm sure I can see some girls on the right and boys on the left... or are they 'transient' too...!?

lol!

Or maybe I'm sixhirb for even noticing something you said was wrong...!?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 pm

no...but you will be getting a kick up the arse for spamming what belongs in one thread into others..... Islamisation Of Germany 479860004
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:Tommy teaching the concept of "to knuckle under" to a gender segregation class, now that he has succumbed to Islamification

I'm sure I can see some girls on the right and boys on the left... or are they 'transient' too...!?

lol!

Or maybe I'm sixhirb for even noticing something you said was wrong...!?

Laughing

But any sitting next to each other?

Opps

Guess you missed that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no...but you will be getting a kick up the arse for spamming what belongs in one thread into others..... Islamisation Of Germany 479860004

To be fair i am to blame on that. lol As he brought me into this as I was making him look an arse on looking a right numpty trying to define normality Laughing

I could not resist, so back to the debate,

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Islamisation Of Germany 1794926327
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Islamisation Of Germany 1794926327

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:41 pm

I think I see a girl and boy sitting next to each other - just to the right of the teacher.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think I see a girl and boy sitting next to each other - just to the right of the teacher.
#

That is two boys, behind them two girls, behind them two girls and at the back two boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 pm

I think that's a girl on the left. The girls appear to be wearing a uniform, but the boys are not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:05 pm

you mean the second row behind the teacher on HER right hand side??

I'd agree with you there ragga...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think that's a girl on the left. The girls appear to be wearing a uniform, but the boys are not.

I enlarged it, have a look its a boy

He does not have white blouse or colours as part of the dress like the rest of them and he is wearing a jumper or jersey

Though far left by the window obscured could be a boy, difficult to say, but again it seems boys and girls seperated per table

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you mean the second row behind the teacher on HER right hand side??

I'd agree with you there ragga...

Yes - she's leaning forward.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 pm

They are all sitting next to each other in the same class!!!

Hardly what is happening with the segregated swimming in Germany because of the dodgy Muslim immigrant scum pervert sex cases...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 pm

For the girls, the uniform is light grey with a white collar - her hair is partly covering the collar. She's wearing earrings.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They are all sitting next to each other in the same class!!!

Hardly what is happening with the segregated swimming in Germany because of the dodgy Muslim immigrant scum pervert  sex cases...

Really, these Muslims are all sitting in the same area

Islamisation Of Germany Labour-election-se_3290517b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next