NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh its going so well for Germany

+2
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh its going so well for Germany Empty Oh its going so well for Germany

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Deutschlands Möglichkeiten, Flüchtlinge aufzunehmen, seien begrenzt, wie Finanzminister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) am Dienstagabend in Paris erklärte. Angesichts des größten Zustroms ins Land seit dem Zweiten Weltkrieg sei mittlerweile eine "zugrunde liegende Nervosität" auszumachen.

Es sei schlichtweg "unmöglich", den Zustrom von rund 10.000 Neuankömmlingen pro Tag zu bewältigen, führte Schäuble im Rahmen einer Podiumsdiskussion aus. Deutschland könne nicht pro Woche die gleiche Zahl von Flüchtlingen aufnehmen wie Frankreich in einem ganzen Jahr.

"Die Lage in Deutschland ist sehr nervös und fragil", erklärte Schäuble vor Studenten der Sciences Po Paris, dem Pariser Institut für politische Studien, zu dessen Absolventen unter anderen François Hollande, Jacques Chirac und François Mitterrand zählen. Dennoch sage Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel (CDU): "Wir schaffen das."

Außengrenzen der EU müssen gesichert werden

Die Aussagen Schäubles stellen die jüngste Warnung aus den Reihen der Regierungskoalition dar, dass Deutschland durch den Zustrom von Menschen, die vor Krieg und Armut fliehen, überwältigt werden könnte. Zwar werden für dieses Jahr mindestens 800.000 Flüchtlinge in Deutschland erwartet, Merkel indes sagt, dass Europas größte Volkswirtschaft mit dem Zustrom leben und den Herausforderungen umgehen muss.
"Grenzen um Deutschland herum helfen nun wirklich nichts!"
Finanzminister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) bekommt die nächsten hohen Forderungen der Länder präsentiert
Quelle: Die Welt

Die Flut der Flüchtlinge "muss bewältigt werden", fügte Schäuble hinzu. Es sei entscheidend, die Außengrenzen der Europäischen Union, beispielsweise die Grenze zwischen der Türkei und Griechenland, zu sichern.

Kanzleramtschef Peter Altmaier (CDU) wird am heutigen Mittwoch einen Plan für die Koordinierung der Regierungsmaßnahmen zur Bewältigung der Flüchtlingskrise vorstellen, erklärte eine Regierungssprecherin. Das spricht dafür, dass Merkel die Kontrolle über die Bewältigung der Krise stärker an sich ziehen will.

translated for the language impaired by google translator...so forgive the erors...and NO I'm not going to translate for you lot personally...unless you pay me £200 per line....

Germany's possibilities to get refugees are limited , as Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble ( CDU) said in Paris on Tuesday evening . Given the biggest influx into the country since the Second World War is now a make out " underlying nervousness " .

It was simply " impossible " to cope with the influx of some 10,000 new arrivals per day , Schäuble pointed out in a panel discussion . Germany could not per week the same number of refugees receive as France in a whole year .

" The situation in Germany is very nervous and fragile " , Schäuble explained to students at the Sciences Po Paris , the Paris Institute of Political Studies , for its graduates , among others , François Hollande , Jacques Chirac and Francois Mitterrand count . Nevertheless, say Chancellor Angela Merkel ( CDU ) : " We can do it . "

EU's external borders must be secured

The statements Schäuble represent the recent warning from the ranks of the ruling coalition that Germany might be overwhelmed by the influx of people fleeing from war and poverty. Although at least 800,000 refugees in Germany are expected for this year, while Merkel said that Europe's largest economy to live with the influx and have to deal with the challenges.
"Borders around Germany now really help anything!"
Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) gets the next high demands of the countries presented
Source: The World

The flood of refugees "must be dealt with", Schäuble added. It is crucial to secure the external borders of the European Union, for example, the border between Turkey and Greece.

Chancellery chief Peter Altmaier (CDU) will present a plan for the coordination of government measures to address the refugee crisis on Wednesday, said a government spokeswoman. That suggests that Merkel wants more drag control of the deal with the crisis itself.

orignal article from http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article147319627/Die-Lage-in-Deutschland-ist-sehr-nervoes-und-fragil.html

Back to top Go down

Oh its going so well for Germany Empty Re: Oh its going so well for Germany

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:08 pm

AND of course HERE we have the reason the traitorous govts do this

Nach den Worten von Ökonom Hans-Werner Sinn ist die Flüchtlingskrise nur mithilfe von radikalen Sozialreformen in Deutschland zu bewältigen. "Wir sollten den Flüchtlingsstrom zum Anlass für eine neue Agenda 2010 nehmen", sagt Sinn gegenüber der "Zeit".

Konkret forderte er, den Mindestlohn abzuschaffen, weil nur so genug Jobs für die Flüchtlinge entstünden. Die Asylbewerber verfügten seiner Ansicht nach zu einem großen Teil nur über eine niedrige Qualifikation. Aber würde dann die Stimmung innerhalb der Gesellschaft nicht endgültig kippen?

Mindestlohn abschaffen – Rentenalter rauf

"Mehr Geschäftsmodelle für Geringqualifizierte werden erst dann rentabel, wenn der Lohn für einfache Arbeit fällt." Sinn weiter: "Wenn die Zuwandernden keine Stellen kriegen, werden sie nicht integriert, und dann werden wir erhebliche Spannungen in der Gesellschaft bekommen. Dann kippt die Stimmung erst recht", so Sinn.

translation as above .....

In the words of economist Hans-Werner Sinn , the refugee crisis can only be overcome by using radical social reforms in Germany . " We should take advantage of the influx of refugees as an opportunity for a new Agenda 2010 " , says sense opposite to the " time " .

Specifically, he demanded that the minimum wage , because only so enough jobs for the refugees would arise . The applicant possessed in his view, to a large extent only a low qualification . But would not tilt finally the mood within the company ?

Abolish minimum wage - retirement age up

" More business models for low-skilled workers will only be profitable if the wage for unskilled labor falls . " Meaning further : " If the migrant get any points , they are not integrated , and then we will face considerable tensions in society Then the mood shifts even more so. " Said sense .

from the same source

and hers me thinking didge was serious when he said immigration doesnt depress wages and standards of living...

by 'eck...the natives are going to LOVE this....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 pm

another thread being studiously avoided by the LLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:45 pm

victorismyhero wrote:another thread being studiously avoided by the LLA

What's the LLA? Also, sorry if I don't want to wade through your lazy Google Translate post Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

What's the LLA? Also, sorry if I don't want to wade through your lazy Google Translate post Smile

Aren't you going to mention "pasty-faced whiners"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

like I said if you want ME to translate it ...it'll cost you £300 per line...

also

LLA = lefty libreralist alliance

that'll be YOU LOT plus didge....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 pm

who claims he aint a lefty but follows the same insane agenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Didn't want to state the obvious about the people other than me posting in this thread Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

like I said if you want ME to translate it ...it'll cost you £300 per line...

also

LLA = lefty libreralist alliance

that'll be YOU LOT plus didge....

What a great acronym.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Well ben...I have only been using it for about the past month and half....

My you ARE quick on the uptake Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:00 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Well ben...I have only been using it for about the past month and half....

My you ARE quick on the uptake  Rolling Eyes

I finally mustered the energy to give a shit -- don't pat yourself on the back too hard now ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Didn't want to state the obvious about the people other than me posting in this thread Wink

Along with 80% of people in Britain. I do hope you never complain about xenophobia ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Along with 80% of people in Britain. I do hope you never complain about xenophobia ...

All the time, but me and mine aren't really xenophobic. Or overly sensitive Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All the time, but me and mine aren't really xenophobic. Or overly sensitive Smile

Yes you are - you're xenophobic about British people - well white British people anyway. I guess that makes you racist too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes you are - you're xenophobic about British people - well white British people anyway. I guess that makes you racist too.

No, you have some good ones Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 pm

you stand need not to be "over sensitive"

considering the "state of the union" in general terms....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:07 pm

victorismyhero wrote:you stand need not to be "over sensitive"

considering the "state of the union" in general terms....

In English, por favor.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, you have some good ones Smile

You just disapprove of 80% of them, and call them racist names.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:17 pm

you rate 34th out of 35 for child poverty rates with twice the rate of the uk ranking only just by a fraction , above romania...

fully 1/3rd of your population are so ignorant that they beleive in creationism

by your own admission you are so racist it psychologically damages to a large and permanent degree the majority of your black population

a serious %age of your population think guns are the way to settle arguments over whos guinea pig ate the letteuce

your leadership is convinced that the way to bring peace to folks is to bomb them out of existence

shall I continue.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:19 pm

victorismyhero wrote:you rate 34th out of 35 for child poverty rates   with twice the rate of the uk ranking only just by a fraction , above romania...

by your own admission you are so racist it psychologically damages to a large and permanent degree the majority of your black population

a serious %age of your population think guns are the way to settle arguments over whos guinea pig ate the letteuce

your leadership is convinced that the way to bring peace to folks is to bomb them out of existence

shall I continue.....

Please do ... Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Some Americans like us!

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11897-american-tourist-s-facebook-post-about-england-has-gone-viral-and-it-s-brilliant
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:32 pm

What is there to debate on this which has already not been said?

Its just going over the same exxact points from the last couple of weeks.

These are a couple of news media articles which give their views and the views of some politicians.

Do you know what really appalls me most of all about these threads, is that its as if some people here want there to be violence and for the countries to descend into anarchy. So the question is why? To then say they could be right?
There is something seriously wrong with such a belief, to even want something to fail than to work.

I have every confidence Germany as others will cope, it will be difficult but far less difficult than it once suffered before when it took on 16 million refugees, with its infrustructure in ruins.

So why are they also wanting to be right?
So they can then justify their prejudice to then deny people a right to live in a land. Or even worse , remove those of that religion from that land or even far worse a repeat of the worst kind of violence we have seen time and again in history.

This is why such views that start this way always are ugly and formed from fear. If people could not progress from a religion, then we would not be where we are today. In time many Muslim nations within a few generations will have many youth growing up more and more wnating a better life and system, one where they still can have their religious beliefs just like many Muslims do in the west. This is all based off a fear and a fear of a Muslim take over, which if people had any sense would see more and more people are turing away ffrom religion. Islam is only rising in the main because of births and raising children in that faith. Islam is fighting to retain its control through ultra conservative Muslims who fear their power will fade, just as we saw in the west with Christianity.

Its going to take time but by dividing people and making it us and them, fails to learn from history and will just seek to furthen lenghen what is inevitable to happen. That they will become like many western nations into the further. But actually standing by those who are progressive will you actually see change. But this is what the main real reason against the refugees is and it sems from a fear and hatred of Islam. Like I say i think the religion is a crock of shit, so is Christianity and Judiams, but I respect the right to peoples beliefs and hope to see more becomne less literal and more spiritial.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:35 pm

That's a nice and well-thought out post didge.
I don't think it'll ever be that way, but its a nice concept at least.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:you rate 34th out of 35 for child poverty rates   with twice the rate of the uk ranking only just by a fraction , above romania...

shall I continue.....

Please do ... Laughing

ok

you drive on the wrong side of the road

you think "roundabouts" are mad and yet have suicidal "intersections"

you are pathalogically incapable of being "safe" even when the risk to your person is blatantly obvious (have you actually started importing/ making table saws with guards and riving knives yet????) and yet are so scared of electricity that you power your homes on a wussey 110v system....
you use NTSC for your colour TV...and yet even YOUR engineers call it "never twice same colour" and reject the totally superior PAL system

you cant spell...seriously...nor can your computers

your homeless persons rates are overly high

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:40 pm

shall I continue.....

I agree completely ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:What is there to debate on this which has already not been said?

Its just going over the same exxact points from the last couple of weeks.

These are a couple of news media articles which give their views and the views of some politicians.

Do you know what really appalls me most of all about these threads, is that its as if some people here want there to be violence and for the countries to descend into anarchy. So the question is why? To then say they could be right?
There is something seriously wrong with such a belief, to even want something to fail than to work.

I have every confidence Germany as others will cope, it will be difficult but far less difficult than it once suffered before when it took on 16 million refugees, with its infrustructure in ruins.

So why are they also wanting to be right?
So they can then justify their prejudice to then deny people a right to live in a land. Or even worse , remove those of that religion from that land or even far worse a repeat of the worst kind of violence we have seen time and again in history.

This is why such views that start this way always are ugly and formed from fear. If people could not progress from a religion, then we would not be where we are today. In time many Muslim nations within a few generations will have many youth growing up more and more wnating a better life and system, one where they still can have their religious beliefs just like many Muslims do in the west. This is all based off a fear and a fear of a Muslim take over, which if people had any sense would see more and more people are turing away ffrom religion. Islam is only rising in the main because of births and raising children in that faith. Islam is fighting to retain its control through ultra conservative Muslims who fear their power will fade, just as we saw in the west with Christianity.

Its going to take time but by dividing people and making it us and them, fails to learn from history and will just seek to furthen lenghen what is inevitable to happen. That they will become like many western nations into the further. But actually standing by those who are progressive will you actually see change. But this is what the main real reason against the refugees is and it sems from a fear and hatred of Islam. Like I say i think the religion is a crock of shit, so is Christianity and Judiams, but I respect the right to peoples beliefs and hope to see more becomne less literal and more spiritial.

nothing to do with islam here didge

"translation as above .....

In the words of economist Hans-Werner Sinn , the refugee crisis can only be overcome by using radical social reforms in Germany . " We should take advantage of the influx of refugees as an opportunity for a new Agenda 2010 " , says sense opposite to the " time " .

Specifically, he demanded that the minimum wage , because only so enough jobs for the refugees would arise . The applicant possessed in his view, to a large extent only a low qualification . But would not tilt finally the mood within the company ?

Abolish minimum wage - retirement age up

" More business models for low-skilled workers will only be profitable if the wage for unskilled labor falls
. " Meaning further : " If the migrant get any points , they are not integrated , and then we will face considerable tensions in society Then the mood shifts even more so. " Said sense .

from the same source

and hers me thinking didge was serious when he said immigration doesnt depress wages and standards of living...

by 'eck...the natives are going to LOVE this...."

love it...radical social change....lower wages and living standards more and more and more....

is that how we are going to have to "adapt" eh didge.... shall we all have to become 3rd world peasants.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Ben's soul must surely be in danger. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:44 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

shall I continue.....

Please do ... Laughing

ok

you are pathalogically incapable of being "safe" even when the risk to your person is blatantly obvious (have you actually started importing/ making table saws with guards and riving knives yet????) and yet are so scared of electricity that you power your homes on a wussey 110v system....
you use NTSC for your colour TV...and yet even YOUR engineers call it "never twice same colour"  and reject the totally superior PAL system

Doesn't really matter what side of the road you drive on as long as everyone agrees Smile

Roundabouts are finally starting to catch on ...

I agree on the tech stuff ...

The spelling you can blame on Noah Webster, who thought American English should be distinct from British English. He changed the spellings but it's worth noting that spelling wasn't really standardized back then. And Americans sound more like the British people of the 1600's and 1700's than British people do now.

We have way too many homeless people, and some jurisdictions have even made it effectively illegal to be homeless (can't sleep anywhere outdoors). Plus, the average life expectancy of a homeless American is around 40-45.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Ben's soul must surely be in danger. Laughing

No, I don't feel any irrational need to defend my country's stupid/evil policies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

shall I continue.....

I agree completely ...

in which case your lack of "sensitivity" (otherwise known as "comfortably numb") is probably a blessing

but you know ben...people in glass houses and all that.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, I don't feel any irrational need to defend my country's stupid/evil policies.

nor do i ...which is why I post as I do.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

shall I continue.....

I agree completely ...

in which case your lack of "sensitivity" (otherwise known as "comfortably numb") is probably a blessing

but you know ben...people in glass houses and all that.......

You know about the extent of my power to change my country. I get to vote every once in a while.

I'm sure that I've never made the U.S. out to be superior. If anybody disagrees, see eddie's signature Smile

I think some of you have trouble wrapping your heads around the radically anti-tribal point of view. I don't defend anything indefensible, no matter who does it. It's pretty simple but it may have some tricky implications for some people ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Those two are just trying to pick a fight.  They were abused as children, Ben. And they never got their teeth fixed. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:17 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please do ... Laughing

ok

you use NTSC for your colour TV...and yet even YOUR engineers call it "never twice same colour"  and reject the totally superior PAL system

Such a Meany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:50 am

eddie wrote:That's a nice and well-thought out post didge.

Morning Eddie

People once fought the Slave trade would not end. That Apartheid would not end. Everything comes to an end, because society has constntly progressed in the main for the better. In time it will happen also in majority Muslim countries, as more and more grow up understanding better freedoms not surpressed by invented religious beliefs.It did take a long time for the west to throw off the subjucation of a suppressive religion, and we will see the same in Muslim majority countries.

@ Victoor the majority of these refugees are Muslims, which means your views are tageting them.
Then you go off the views of a couple of politicians.
That my mate is desperate and is speculation.
Seriously you are really slacking these days, as that is just yet more fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:17 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:That's a nice and well-thought out post didge.

Morning Eddie

People once fought the Slave trade would not end. That Apartheid would not end. Everything comes to an end, because society has constntly progressed in the main for the better. In time it will happen also in majority Muslim countries, as more and more grow up understanding better freedoms not surpressed by invented religious beliefs.It did take a long time for the west to throw off the subjucation of a suppressive religion, and we will see the same in Muslim majority countries.

I do hope you're right but before that happens, I think it may get worse.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:26 am

Why can't the Africans be returned to the African union to resettle?

And why can't the middle eastern people be returned to the Arab league to coordinate resettlement of them?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 pm

No didge its what is going to happen, has been happening here and will only continue...

I recon that you actually work for big business interests...
i dont think you actually care about any of the isssues
I dont think that really you "care that much about the refugees/immigrants

what I do begin to think is that you care about their "fiscal value" to business as underpaid, exploited labour

and consequently think even less of our own people....

Certainly you dont give a damn about the "victimns" (and there will be) of this insanity,
whether that be a rape victim of an exploited worker, who WIIL be "made" as we wait for your "utopia"

what you going to tell them...oh you dont matter you are collateral damage...but never mind it will get better ..in 10, 20, 100 years time.......

You make every excuse under the sun for the bad ones amongst them

you would sooner "ours" suffered negative outcomes than properly sort out the "desirables from the less desirables

you would sooner "let em all in regardless" in the hope that "the authorities" will sort em out ..(hint ...they DONT...they advise our girls to cover up and not go out unaccompanied")

doo lally ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Those two are just trying to pick a fight.  They were abused as children, Ben. And they never got their teeth fixed.  Razz

and the author of that post considers himself educated.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Morning Eddie

I do hope you're right but before that happens, I think it may get worse.

yeah well you will have to adapt eddie....get out and buy your burkah.....

and dont forget at all times to walk 3 paces behind your "escort"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Those two are just trying to pick a fight.  They were abused as children, Ben. And they never got their teeth fixed.  Razz

Abused by whom?

Be careful you don't get personal again - fuckwit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Abused by whom?

Slow down cunnus. They were probably abused by a family member.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Abused by whom?

Slow down cunnus.  They were probably abused by a family member.

They? You mean me. That is very offensive as you are implying that my mother or father abused me. If you persist, I'll ask a mod to step in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:19 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I also, personally, dislike jokes about abused children.
But maybe it's just me.

Last edited by eddie on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:45 pm

eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I also, personally, dislike jokes about abused children.
But maybe it's just me.

It's actually a line from the film, Top Gun.  Anthony Edwards delivers it to Tom Cruise after a verbal confrontation in a bar.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Slow down cunnus.  They were probably abused by a family member.

They? You mean me. That is very offensive as you are implying that my mother or father abused me. If you persist, I'll ask a mod to step in.

Or it could be a brother or sister. Maybe that uncle with the lazy eye. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I also, personally, like jokes about abused children.
But maybe it's just me.

It's actually a line from the film, Top Gun.  Anthony Edwards delivers it to Tom Cruise after a verbal confrontation in a bar.

i think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Top Gun, doesn't like Tom Cruise films and doesn't like Tom Cruise.

I think he's actually an evil little shit
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I also, personally, like jokes about abused children.
But maybe it's just me.

i think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Top Gun, doesn't like  Tom Cruise films and doesn't like Tom Cruise.

I think he's actually an evil little shit

I think Tom Cruise is insane (maybe Scientology made him that way). But he has saved a life at least once, if I remember correctly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Well it's wasn't Katie Holmes. Seems he ruined hers.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:41 pm

eddie wrote:Well it's wasn't Katie Holmes. Seems he ruined hers.

Ruined her? As in a piece of chattel? Spo'lt her precious virginity!! Razz And left water stains.

Eds, you know better.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next