NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain during the second world war

+2
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 Empty Britain during the second world war

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Our young men and women stood up against Hitler so why don't the Syrian's fight for their country instead of running away like cowards ?

Some reminders of a war zone which the British people didn't run away from .

Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxXdnfdDNpdxi-c3mWXGEA7EV4x9vVLiX7DbCy1AN6C7knzCQLIg

Last edited by Vicar Of Dibley on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 Empty Re: Britain during the second world war

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Christie can do one, and so can Didge. Nobody was "asking" me about my faith, they were badgering me and accusing me of not being a Christian. They know that, which is why they're trying to twist things now and justify themselves. You're both bigots, you just don't know it yet.

I bet Christie wouldn't like to be accused of not being a real human being.

Good grief, the shit you come out with just to cause a ruck.

Which is the whole point.
Attention.
Just walk away and then the situation is starved and will stop.

Catch you later and have a god afternoon

You too sexy and even you Rags.

Back to top Go down

Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 Empty Re: Britain during the second world war

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Christie can do one, and so can Didge. Nobody was "asking" me about my faith, they were badgering me and accusing me of not being a Christian. They know that, which is why they're trying to twist things now and justify themselves. You're both bigots, you just don't know it yet.

I bet Christie wouldn't like to be accused of not being a real human being.

Like you did?

Carry on spouting your shit - you're just fooling yourself that you're a "nice" person.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Attention? That's rich coming from the man who sits here all day, every day seeking attention and starting arguments every five minutes.

Right, I'm off out - I have things to do - unlike him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

Which is the whole point.
Attention.
Just walk away and then the situation is starved and will stop.

Catch you later and have a god afternoon

You too sexy and even you Rags.

Took the words right out my mouth. I was just about to say when she goes into one of her rucks, she's best ignored and left to look like a sour plum lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:

What I actually said was that if you have declared on this forum that you are a Christian, then you open yourself to criticism. This was in response to you complaining about people questioning you on your faith. Please don't mess with my words thank you. I did not say you deserved to be badgered about it.

I'll say what I think, and that's what I think about you - there was no messing with your words.  You saw a chance, and you jumped in when it was none of your business, especially as I've never spoken to you about my personal faith. Before you point the finger at others, take a look at yourself first. That's the trouble with some people on here like you - they like to look down on others, but really they're looking up from the gutter.

Unfortunately Raggs, this thread isn't about Christie. It isn't about anyone in particular; it's about a specific subject.

BTW, to discuss and even analyze Christianity is not to insult the religion or its adherents. Holy men and women at the Vatican do it everyday. Bible study groups do it everyday in rural Arkansas. It's a topic like any other.

What becomes offensive is when you shift the subject away from religion, and start to focus on the spokesperson. He or she is just delivering the message.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll say what I think, and that's what I think about you - there was no messing with your words.  You saw a chance, and you jumped in when it was none of your business, especially as I've never spoken to you about my personal faith. Before you point the finger at others, take a look at yourself first. That's the trouble with some people on here like you - they like to look down on others, but really they're looking up from the gutter.

Unfortunately Raggs, this thread isn't about Christie.  It isn't about anyone in particular; it's about a specific subject.

BTW, to discuss and even analyze Christianity is not to insult the religion or its adherents.  Holy men and women at the Vatican do it everyday.  Bible study groups do it everyday in rural Arkansas.  It's a topic like any other.

What becomes offensive is when you shift the subject away from religion, and start to focus on the spokesperson.  He or she is just delivering the message.

Do make sure that you tell Christie and Didge that this thread isn't about VOD or Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:To be frank, Britain had an Empire which without it is very unlikly they could have stood up to Hitler. We could reply on the support of men from Canada, Poland, South Africa, Kenya, the Arab Legion, Austrlia, New Zealand, India etc. This is an extensive amount of manpower. Not only that the US helped greatly in resources vital to continue such a conflict. We are an island also which helps being as Hitler would have needed to cross the English channel. Against a far superior and larger Royal Navy would have been extremely difficult for the Germans to invade. How ever if Hitler had invaded there is little doubt the country would have fallen to the Germans. As at the time of the Battle of Britain the Brittish army lacked armour, weapons etc after the fall of Dunkirk, where as the Germans had plenty of armoured divisions.

They are not even comparable situations Dibs.

To remind some here what this debate is about.
Its a claim to a comparrison to Britian in WW2 and Syria made by Dibs, where as seen I disagree.
Happy to take any who disagree as I will show there is very little to compare and that a better comparrison, though still not a very good comparrison, would be the Spanish Civil war.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:08 pm

admire your work Christie Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3893789544
made raggs hissyfit and didge apologize
Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464 Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464 Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:admire your work Christie  Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3893789544  
Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464  Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464  Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464

Ah, it's the Brit hater again, and the admirer of one of the worst people on forums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:admire your work Christie  Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3893789544  
Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464  Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464  Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464

Ah, it's the Brit hater again, and the admirer of one of the worst people on forums.

Really? Where does it say that Veya admires you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Spat me Horlicks, bloody brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Were you a prat when you joined, or is this a recent thing?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 pm

sassy wrote:
Christie wrote:

Hope it chokes you. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Who does he admire?

Didnt think Veya admired anyone but himself! Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:19 pm

sassy wrote:
Christie wrote:

Well she waltzed right into that one Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Tried to give you a greenie, but flood control is on and set at 2,000 secs, which is 3.33 HOURS, so have a alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:20 pm

I see Sassy is revving up to be an even bigger old bag than usual.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Christie wrote:
sassy wrote:

What you call game, set, match, tournament!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:21 pm

sassy wrote:
Christie wrote:

Are you drunk again?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:21 pm

You're clearly the same person anyway ...

Britain during the second world war  - Page 2 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Christie wrote:
sassy wrote:

You should waltz right under a passing bus ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:23 pm

sassy wrote:
Christie wrote:

Tee hee !!!! Thanks for the green thingy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I see Sassy is revving up to be an even bigger old bag than usual.

Always been the same she likes to form little gangs and i see Christie is her new recruit . Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I see Sassy is revving up to be an even bigger old bag than usual.

Always been the same she likes to form little gangs and i see Christie is her new recruit . Razz

Oh yes - Christie is the new bandwagon-jumping, tag-teaming moron. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

yep extra backup Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yep extra backup Razz

Well she needs it because she can't stand on her own two feet. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 pm

that's right Raggs that's why sm has come back again to back her up on the endless anti-Israeli threads and to help bash Christians lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Just like you both cant!

Ragga you reported Didge for hounding you

Now what are you doing yourself?

Anyway i will leave you in your bitchfest im off to bed

Night
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:29 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:that's right Raggs that's why sm has come back again to back her up on the endless anti-Israeli threads and to help bash Christians lol!

Sassy and Christie have already done the Christian-bashing thing. They're a pair of bigoted idiots. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Just like you both cant!

Ragga you reported Didge for hounding you

Now what are you doing yourself?

Anyway i will leave you in your bitchfest im off to bed

Night

I reported him for badgering me and for spamming.

Do you only read some posts and not others? You'll be singing along with those two next.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:that's right Raggs that's why sm has come back again to back her up on the endless anti-Israeli threads and to help bash Christians lol!

Sassy and Christie have already done the Christian-bashing thing. They're a pair of bigoted idiots. Cool

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:32 pm

It seems that SM totally missed the start of this little exchange, and who started it. Strange that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It seems that SM totally missed the start of this little exchange, and who started it. Strange that.

Not surprised she always sees sassy through candy coated glasses lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yep extra backup Razz

IRONY at it's finest Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

IRONY at it's finest Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Veya, was hoping they would keep going and not realise lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:36 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who does he admire?

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing
NO Cool
I'm a ----, Wink
a rude asshole Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Or at least i can be when things annoy me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

At least I can admit it unlike a number of the posters Cool that are still worse than me. Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:41 am

I was actually a bit afraid to comment on this incase I got press ganged and put on Frigate bound for Botony Bay.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:48 am

suffer the little children to come unto Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Who does he admire?

I'm a ----,  Wink

which reminds me,,,,,whatever happened to beekeeper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:08 am

Britain during the second world war was a huge cultural mix of people who came here from all over the world to defend this country from the Nazi's. We never questioned them then and thank goodness we didn't because without them we may not have survived.

We owe them a huge debt of gratitute and we should never forget that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:18 am

gelico again wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Who does he admire?

I'm a ----,  Wink

which reminds me,,,,,whatever happened to beekeeper?

dunno maybe that is the problem Rolling Eyes

Quill might be able to contact him? check if he is all right and that
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:25 am

He was on just last week. Maybe it's the Bee season and he's a bit busy. We all take a break sometime or have a holiday so I'm sure he'll be back soon. Hope so anyway.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:Britain during the second world war was a huge cultural mix of people who came here from all over the world to defend this country from the Nazi's. We never questioned them then and thank goodness we didn't because without them we may not have survived.

No we don't we need to protect and look after our own first , do gooders like yourself and others are the reason our country is in the mess it is .
How about we as a people have a say instead of being told what is happening , the government are there because people vote for them , although in this case i think the tory's cheated but either way they should be doing what is best for us not making life even harder .

How many times does someone have to keep repaying a debt of kindness , once should be enough but it seems here you want to keep on and on . It's the same thing as saying sorry or thank you , once is enough to put the record straight .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:59 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Britain during the second world war was a huge cultural mix of people who came here from all over the world to defend this country from the Nazi's. We never questioned them then and thank goodness we didn't because without them we may not have survived.

No we don't we need to protect and look after our own first , do gooders like yourself and others are the reason our country is in the mess it is .
How about we as a people have a say instead of being told what is happening , the government are there because people vote for them , although in this case i think the tory's cheated but either way they should be doing what is best for us not making life even harder .

How many times does someone have to keep repaying a debt of kindness , once should be enough but it seems here you want to keep on and on . It's the same thing as saying sorry or thank you , once is enough to put the record straight .

So humans are not our own then?
Races do not exist biologically so you want to only help people based on an invented concept, nationalities.
How about if you do not want to help, allow those who do want to help do something.
You do not own this country, merely a part of this nation and have not done anything to create its infrustructure or its economy, you were born advantaged at birth. Yet this makes you incorrectly think you can deny others help who need imminent help.
That is disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:11 am

I didn't say that don't try to put words in my mouth .

You're a disgrace didge wanting to help others while our own people are suffering that's really disgusting.

Would you give refugees all your food in your house and let your own kids go hungry ?

would you be happy keeping your children at home while refugees take their school places ?

would you be happy making your own child wait to see the doctor because a refugee kid is considered more priority ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:19 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I didn't say that don't try to put words in my mouth .
Yes you did stop lying

You're a disgrace didge wanting to help others while our own people are suffering that's really disgusting.
I do nbot care what some vile person like you thinks of me, there is nothing Christian about you and you insult the memory of what Jesus taught

Would you give refugees all your food in your house and let your own kids go hungry ?
Everyday I give money to the homeless, so I would happily give as much as I could to help refugees. Why ddo you think I need to give everything? Thats just stupid but I expect no less from you. I can give plenty through to help

would you be happy keeping your children at home while refugees take their school places ?
Absurd again, we can build further infrustructure to accomadete as we already are with a growing population. So no child will be kept at home, so your point was again idiotic, as we can always adapt, as this country has been doing for decades with a growing population.

would you be happy making your own child wait to see the doctor because a refugee kid is considered more priority ?

Absurd again prioirties are based on medical needs. So you are just inventing nonsense which does not exist in reality.
Are NHS would not function without the fact a third of our doctors are forign.
Poor negative idiotc points whgich just sums up your lack of intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:23 am

There's nothing human about you didge but i don't keep telling you Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:26 am

Oh yeah and where is the money coming from to build , would that be our tax again .
I have often suspected that you're an out of work benefits claimant didge simply because you are on this forum day and night .
I notices your posting sometimes from 7.30 -the early hours of the morning so when do you sleep ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:27 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:There's nothing human about you didge but i don't keep telling you Laughing

This coming from the the poster who has the least compassion  here denying people help when they need it and all because of your hatred for people with a different religion.
You would be better placed living in the 11th century lol

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 am

oh i forgot to mention also , in North East Lincolnshire there are 1000 school places needed because the immigrants have taken priority .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next