NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain during the second world war

+2
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Empty Britain during the second world war

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Our young men and women stood up against Hitler so why don't the Syrian's fight for their country instead of running away like cowards ?

Some reminders of a war zone which the British people didn't run away from .

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxXdnfdDNpdxi-c3mWXGEA7EV4x9vVLiX7DbCy1AN6C7knzCQLIg

Last edited by Vicar Of Dibley on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Empty Re: Britain during the second world war

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:29 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Oh yeah and where is the money coming from to build , would that be our tax again .
I have often suspected that you're an out of work benefits claimant didge simply because you are on this forum day and night .
I notices your posting sometimes from 7.30 -the early hours of the morning so when do you sleep ?

This coming from the live at home mum?
Ha Ha ha
When was the last time you got off your fat arse and did an honest hard days work? lol

Many can vouch for where I work, maybe you want to look where my IP address is coming from?

Talk about a poor deflection.

We are one of the richest countries in the world

Back to top Go down

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Empty Re: Britain during the second world war

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:There's nothing human about you didge but i don't keep telling you Laughing

This coming from the the poster who has the least compassion  here denying people help when they need it and all because of your hatred for people with a different religion.
You would be better placed living in the 11th century lol

Laughing

mmm! and you think i am the only English person to have these views , this is just a small forum with what four traitors who don't care about their countrymen .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:33 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Oh yeah and where is the money coming from to build , would that be our tax again .
I have often suspected that you're an out of work benefits claimant didge simply because you are on this forum day and night .
I notices your posting sometimes from 7.30 -the early hours of the morning so when do you sleep ?

Ha Ha ha
When was the last time you got off your fat arse and did an honest hard days work? lol

Many can vouch for where I work, maybe you want to look where my IP address is coming from?

I am full time carer for my parents i am there everyday , and I don't claim any money off the welfare state for my act of kindness .

I do it because I love my parents .

You really believe we are one of the richest countries in the world eh , well keep believing that because at the rate economic migrants are flooding in that will change .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

This coming from the the poster who has the least compassion  here denying people help when they need it and all because of your hatred for people with a different religion.
You would be better placed living in the 11th century lol

Laughing

mmm! and you think i am the only English person to have these views , this is just a small forum with what four traitors who don't care about their countrymen .

You seem to be the only Christian, plus that husband of yours I have ever met to have views more inline with barbarity and are uncivilized.
Countrymen?
English and British are just conceptions, nothing more.
The whole human race matters, not just some on a land with invented borders.
That means I happen to care about humans in this country as I do around the globe, espcially those suffering.
I want the world to do more against those commiting crimes against humans.
So your view to help is based on a daft racial view, to help some humans based on an invented concept and not the human race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ha Ha ha

I am full time carer for my parents i am there everyday , and I don't claim any money off  the welfare state for my act of kindness .

You really believe we are one of the richest countries in the world eh , well keep believing that because at the rate  economic migrants are flooding in that will change .

That is volunteer work

As good and nice as that is, it does not pay into the system does it?

So you are in no position to judge others when you do not even pay into the system, it makes you an utter hypocrite.

Quell surprise

Economic migrants actually help the economy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

I am full time carer for my parents i am there everyday , and I don't claim any money off  the welfare state for my act of kindness .

You really believe we are one of the richest countries in the world eh , well keep believing that because at the rate  economic migrants are flooding in that will change .

That is volunteer work

So you are in no position to judge others when you do not even pay into the system, it makes you an utter hypocrite.

Quell surprise

hmmm economic migrants help the country... yes i saw the one who sells the big issue and now claims family tax for her three children... that certainly helps the country...

do the ones who claim for their families back home help the country too...

what about the hook, the Muslim cleric, the one we sent home, I think we still keep his family in a mansion in London...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That is volunteer work

Quell surprise

hmmm economic migrants help the country... yes i saw the one who sells the big issue and now claims family tax for her three children... that certainly helps the country...

what about the hook, the Muslim cleric, the one we sent home, I think we still keep his family in a mansion in London...

Clearly you are not that bright, mainly those who sellll the big issue are homeless or asylum seekers.

That is not economic migrants dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:23 am

I have no need to pay into the system our business pays a high tax bracket so i think i have every right to want to that money paid on worthwhile things and not just given away to migrant benefit scroungers .

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:25 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Clearly you are not that bright, mainly those who sellll the big issue are homeless or asylum seekers.

That is not economic migrants dummy

I rate your patience!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 am

lol didge you always attack people with 'you're not that bright' or you're this or that . Anything to show you can't debate .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I have no need to pay into the system our business pays a high tax bracket so i think i have every right to want to that money paid on worthwhile things and not just given away to migrant benefit scroungers .

How very uncharitable of you, you miserable selfish fraud of a Christian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:41 am

Christie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I have no need to pay into the system our business pays a high tax bracket so i think i have every right to want to that money paid on worthwhile things and not just given away to migrant benefit scroungers .

says sock puppet sassy///lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 am

I agree, have you noticed the disabled benefit scroungers on here don't seem to care who else is given free money, housing and rights..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 am

Christie wrote:

I thought you were advise to report if you thought someone was a multi ID?

Did you not do this then, as Ben can find out very easily?

Or are you just making a poor accusation you cannot back up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

I think you will find many have said the same...lol

report something to Ben, lol you really are a comedian....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Our young men and women stood up against Hitler so why don't the Syrian's fight for their country instead of running away like cowards ?

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxXdnfdDNpdxi-c3mWXGEA7EV4x9vVLiX7DbCy1AN6C7knzCQLIg
only the moslem men ran away, they left their wives and children to be raped and killed, actually should they be called "men" at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Our young men and women stood up against Hitler so why don't the Syrian's fight for their country instead of running away like cowards ?

only the moslem men ran away, they left their wives and children to be raped and killed, actually should they be called "men" at all...

animals/cowards is more fitting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

I think you will find many have said the same...lol

report something to Ben, lol you really are a comedian....lol

So in other words you are talking out of your arse with the intent to shit stir

Quell surprise lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

animals/cowards  is more fitting
exactly who wouldn't fight for their wife and kids xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:27 pm

some of  our homeless citizens who just get passed by and then you lot call me heartless when you can quite easily walk past homeless on the streets and in the hand want to give strangers who have paid absolutely jack shit into our country a home school free health care .

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Reugee10

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Article-2105393-038B210C0000044D-505_634x409

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 pm

The money is right in front of you. Stop blowing it on these fookin' wars.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The money is right in front of you.  Stop blowing it on these fookin' wars.

you mean the ones YOUR countrymen started...then left in a pile of shit for us to pick up the pieces????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

you mean the ones YOUR countrymen started...then left in a pile of shit for us to pick up the pieces????????

cheers well said

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:08 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Of course.  Do you think I'm talking about one of your pissant wars?  FFS, all the UK can do is thump on third-world countries over an insignificant, guano-covered albatross sanctuary in the South Atlantic.  And if those who started Iraq II were blowin' someone else's money, why would I care?

One good thing the Iraq war did was to lock Republicans and conservatives out of the presidency for ever more.  $17-trillion in debt?  Longest war in history?  Kidnapping, rape, torture and murder?  All about things that are none of our business?

Republicans are on the wrong side of every important issue going on today.  They can tuck themselves into gerrymandered House districts here and there, but they will never win another presidential election.  Warms my heart.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Your a bit of a nasty fucker aren't you Quill?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 How-stories-work-using-stories-for-change-and-influence-13-638

Britain during the second world war  - Page 3 Image_Resize_News

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3