NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals

3 posters

Go down

Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals Empty Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:50 pm

A woman has been banned from ever owning a pet again after she buried a starving puppy alive in what has been described as one of the most “horrific” examples of animal cruelty witnessed by the RSPCA. Michelle Brown, from Southampton, was disqualified from keeping animals for life and given a 12-week suspended prison sentence at Southampton Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, September 9. The emaciated Staffordshire bull terrier crossbreed call Narla was found on the brink of death, whimpering inside a cardboard box that was also covered by a bin bag, by a dog walker in a ditch next to a children’s play area in June.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/14/starving-puppy-buried-alive_n_8133688.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals Empty Re: Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals

Post by nicko Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:09 pm

"Suspended Sentence" She should be suspended all right, by her fcuking neck!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals Empty Re: Michelle Brown, Who Buried Starving Puppy Alive, Banned From Ever Keeping Animals

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:15 pm

why was she given such a light sentence??

2 reasons

firstly to the shame of the judiciary...its "just" an animal

secondly to the judiciary's even greater shame she got away so lightly becasue.........................she's a She..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:03 pm

She certainly got off lightly. It's hardly a deterrent is it?

What a nasty piece of work. I hope karma has her on its list.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:10 pm

victorismyhero wrote:why was she given such a light sentence??

2 reasons

firstly   to the shame of the judiciary...its "just" an animal

secondly to the judiciary's even greater shame she got away so lightly becasue.........................she's a She..

I agree and its a sham, but one thing is right here and should be done far more to others. That they receive a ban ever to own pets. Its about time more of this happennned. The more bans made to those who abuse animals, the better. That to me is a step in the right direction buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 pm

What a vile disgusting thing to do

can't stand animal cruelty

why the hell couldn't she put it into a dogs home if she didn't want it

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 pm

victorismyhero wrote:why was she given such a light sentence??

2 reasons

firstly   to the shame of the judiciary...its "just" an animal

Hope karma gets the bitch
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:22 pm

I knew i shouldn't have looked at that picture i hate cruelty to animals .

I'm pleased the dog survived though but that bitch should have been sent to prison and locked up and starved see how she like it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down