NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil

2 posters

Go down

Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil Empty Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Two teachers at an Islamic school in Birmingham have been jailed for 12 months for "brutally" beating a young boy with a stick. The 10-year-old victim was repeatedly beaten for offences such as "talking in class" or "failing to read the Koran accurately" at Sparkbrook Islamic Centre in Anderton Road, Birmingham.
Teachers Mohammed Siddique, 60, and his son Mohammed Waqar, 24, admitted wilful cruelty to the boy and were sentenced on Thursday afternoon.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/teachers-at-islamic-school-jailed-for-12-months-for-beating-10yearold-pupil-10494998.html

Back to top Go down

Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil Empty Re: Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Disgusting behaviour from two adults.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil Empty Re: Teachers at Islamic school jailed for 12 months for beating 10-year-old pupil

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:Disgusting behaviour from two adults.

I keep saying Eddie, no more religious schools
I thought this sort of barbarity was a thing of the past in schools

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 pm

nothing to do with religious schools it happens in all schools .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:28 pm

All schools should be neutral Dibs, no religious bias to any faith and that all faiths are taught.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:30 pm

I haven't heard of this type of thing happening in any non-religious school.
In those schools, it's the teachers getting killed by the students.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 pm

I disagree didge , as a Christian family we want our children to be schooled in Christian schools with prayers and bible readings , just the same as you want your children to learn about evolution .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:34 pm

eddie wrote:I haven't heard of this type of thing happening in any non-religious school.
In those schools, it's the teachers getting killed by the students.

i correct myself, was posting quick i mean there are problems in all schools with one thing or another .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:36 pm

You can disagree, but for fairness being as there is so many faiths and now non faiths, schools should neutral. As within religious schools there is often bias on selection, which allows for them to pick the best students and within teaching there is countless bias.
Children should be able to make their own minds up on everything and this goes for politics also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm

well as Christians we have the responsibility to bring our children in the faith and following of Jesus so our children don't get confused the word of God is the most important thing in our lives . If our children decide they don't want to hear the word of God then they can choose not to , some walk away some flourish and become wonderful spirit filled Christians .But it is our responsibility to teach the way of the Lord .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:well as Christians we have the responsibility to bring our children in the faith and following of Jesus so our children don't get confused the word of God is the most important thing in our lives . If our children decide they don't want to hear the word of God then they can choose not to , some walk away some flourish and become wonderful spirit filled Christians .But it is our responsibility to teach the way of the Lord .

amen and in these wonderful times of equality we should be able to do that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:well as Christians we have the responsibility to bring our children in the faith and following of Jesus so our children don't get confused the word of God is the most important thing in our lives . If our children decide they don't want to hear the word of God then they can choose not to , some walk away some flourish and become wonderful spirit filled Christians .But it is our responsibility to teach the way of the Lord .

Well you live in a country where people have a right to a fair education and Christianity is nothing more than a myth. That is why religion should be nothing more than mythology, but in keeping with peoples faiths it should taught as a religion. No school should be run by a myth and taught to be biased based on myths.
Schools should be neutral to all children where to me to indoctrinate children with religion is wrong. They should have the right to learn when they are old enough, but we cannot govern how parents raise their children, but we certainly can with schools.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 am

All religious schools should be closed.
Religion has no place in education, as it is the opposite of education.

Religion has no place getting tax exemptions or public funds in a Secular society. it should be treated as any other business, priest etc provide a personal entertainment service just like a prostitute/stripper and should be taxed in the same category.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:18 am

Cuchulain wrote:You can disagree, but for fairness being as there is so many faiths and now non faiths, schools should neutral. As within religious schools there is often bias on selection, which allows for them to pick the best students and within teaching there is countless bias.
Children should be able to make their own minds up on everything and this goes for politics also.

I agree.
My brothers and I were never christened and I never christened my children.

My son used to be a real believer but now, at 14, he's turned a bit atheist (and glad I never christened him)
That's okay, he has his own views but we do like to have a little debate about it! lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:39 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Well you live in a country where people have a right to a fair education and Christianity is nothing more than a myth. That is why religion should be nothing more than mythology, but in keeping with peoples faiths it should taught as a religion. No school should be run by a myth and taught to be biased based on myths.
Schools should be neutral to all children where to me to indoctrinate children with religion is wrong. They should have the right to learn when they are old enough, but we cannot govern how parents raise their children, but we certainly can with schools.

I also live in a country where religious freedom is allowed for now. Just because you want no faith schools means nothing , your hatred of anyone with a faith is sickening .
By your reckoning children should do as they like and parents should butt out , every child needs to learn right from wrong and I as a Christian believe the bible teaches that . You tell me that i should tolerate gay marriage as it their right to be treated fairly , so why should sending my children to a faith school be any different ?

Don't tell me it is indoctrinating children against their will because if it wasn't for Christian values which is basically the teaching of right from wrong all our kids would be running riot , you wouldn't like it if i said schools shouldn't teach evolution because its a myth you would defend it with your life .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I also live in a country where religious freedom is allowed for now. Just because you want no faith schools means nothing , your hatred of anyone with a faith is sickening .
By your reckoning children should do as they like and parents should butt out , every child needs to learn right from wrong and I as a Christian believe the bible teaches that . You tell me that i should tolerate gay marriage as it their right to be treated fairly , so why should sending my children to a faith school be any different ?

Don't tell me it is indoctrinating children against their will because if it wasn't for Christian values which is basically the teaching of right from wrong all our kids would be running riot , you wouldn't like it if i said schools shouldn't teach evolution because its a myth you would defend it with your life .

1) This is why I have little time for such ignorance. I have no hatred for anyone of faith and at no point did I say I hate faithful people, but if those people try to impose their faiths onto others then I will rightly challenge them because they have no right to do so. Where religious views effect the equality and well being of others I will rightly defend the rights of people. This also means I will defend your right to have your religion have a place to worship your faith etc. So your your ridiculous claim on hating people of faith when my own faamily are very religious far more so than you will ever hope to be is absurd.

2) Never claimed children should do as they like, that is again a very ignorant response.
Chgildren should be taught right from wrong which does not require religion should teach. Your right and wrong would teach a child that homosexuality is wrong or another religious person would teach women are inferior to men. That is very wrong because it is teaching bad things to children based off myths. We teach with sound reasoning and religious myths is not sound reasoning or common sense at all. Religion should be taught as a religious subject to a child where they themselves make up their mind on religion. To indoctrinate children with religious myths where it teaches then hatred of groups of people is nothing short of child abuse.

3) Yes it is indoctrinating children against their will, because at this age they know no better, because you are teaching them to dislike groups of people not based off reason but religious babble, that is child abuse in my book and no child should be indoctrinated with such hate. If you think a hate is a good lesson for children, then there is something very wrong with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:54 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:You can disagree, but for fairness being as there is so many faiths and now non faiths, schools should neutral. As within religious schools there is often bias on selection, which allows for them to pick the best students and within teaching there is countless bias.

I agree.
My brothers and I were never christened and I never christened my children.

My son used to be a real believer but now, at 14, he's turned a bit atheist (and glad I never christened him)
That's okay, he has his own views but we do like to have a little debate about it! lol!

That is good you allow him to make up his own mind Eddie.
I just think its so wrong how some parents place pressure on their children to follow a belief, its so wrong, and its not allowing a child to decide buts its the parents imposing that their child follows that faiith. Its a sad reality but any parent can teach a bad ideology to a child whether it be racism, homophobia, xenophobia etc. Religions  are ideologies.
Hold my hand off to you for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:05 am

never read your reply coochy coo because whatever you think or say doesn't and never will change my belief so just can't be arsed to read your shit .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:06 am

Tad pointless to engage in a debate then duck out, but hey that just shows you have no response to my points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:21 am

I guess so but debate doesn't mean you have to be the winner it means different views and opinions which is why i said no point in reading your reply because you're not debating you're telling me I'm wrong in believing in faith schools and that's the difference between debate and argument . You can put your opinions and views forward but don't tell me I'm wrong just because you think you're right .

Same with my views on same sex marriages , I don't care if same sex couple's want to marry just don't force churches to go against what they believe the bible teaches , there is the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:28 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I guess so but debate doesn't mean you have to be the winner it means different views and opinions which is why i said no point in reading your reply because you're not debating you're telling me I'm wrong in believing in faith schools and that's the difference between debate and argument . You can put your opinions and views forward but don't tell me I'm wrong just because you think you're right .

Same with my views on same sex marriages , I don't care if same sex couple's want to marry just don't force churches to go against what they believe the bible teaches , there is the difference.

Its not about a winner, so you seem very defensive over that which is weird.
Again religious beleifs have no evidence and some of the beliefs are disgusting.

So do you teach children from the bible the following morals?

That this God endorses slavery?
That this God commands Infanticide?
That this God commands followers to rape?
That this God commands followers to Pillage?
That this God commands followers to to commit genocide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down