NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! - Page 2 Empty nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html

Nearly half of Britons think the government is planning to take too many refugees from Syria, a poll has revealed.
Data published last night exposed the huge gap between the public and opposition parties in Westminster, who have accused David Cameron of not doing enough.
Yesterday senior Labour figures demanded that Britain take even more refugees than the number planned by ministers, but a YouGov survey showed voters are hostile to the idea.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html#ixzz3lE26jhk3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! - Page 2 Empty Re: nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:you know what coochy coo the only gutless twat i can see is you . You're sat there behind your pc posting how big and hard you are . Half of the British population feel the same way that they don't want these people here so you expect us to sit back and accept your shit on the merry go round .

Did you address a single point I made?
No that is becuase your moral values are based on the most barbaric evil figure ever invented in hostory, the bibical deity.
You are nothing more than a child that has no free wil, and are driven by religious babble.
At least I can rationalize, all you can do is baa like a sheep.

I understand you do not bow down to terrorism or they win
If you cannot figure that out then you are not bright at all

Back to top Go down

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! - Page 2 Empty Re: nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:you know what coochy coo the only gutless twat i can see is you . You're sat there behind your pc posting how big and hard you are . Half of the British population feel the same way that they don't want these people here so you expect us to sit back and accept your shit on the merry go round .

No that is becuase your moral values are based on the most barbaric evil figure ever invented in hostory, the bibical deity.
You are nothing more than a child that has no free wil, and are driven by religious babble.

so your idea of standing up to terrorism is allowing a 20000 strong potential thraet in to your country...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Look gutless you do not know the British army has been successful in such campaigns and they did this with good strategy and hearts and minds, which by your hate you promote you just end up ostracizing Muslim and then pushing more into thier groups as they become easily susceptible to hate. And you and others create that, when we should be getting Muslims on board united together to fight these ISIS bunch of wankers. Have you learnt nothing from studying war, because I certainly have and why America lost the Vietnam war as they treated basically all Vietnamese as the enemy. Do you seriously not get that? This is one of the major reasons they lost. When  you cast all of a people with such suspicion, you end up creating even more people fighting against you, untill you turn the majority of a population against you as the Americans did.

Learn your history because hate and fear just creates far more, and you will lose the fight against terror

how successful was the British army against the IRA? that is meant as no disrespect to our armed forces, I believe we have a fantastic and well trained army but armies do not work well against guerrilla tactics, it has always been the same...

an army has to know who the enemy is and in a war on terrorists the enemy is everyone and anyone...

it is more a job for elite forces and internal security forces, otherwise you end up disrupting more lives with boots on the street and security everywhere but the disruption plays in to the hands of the terrorists..

all that apart the best thing not to do is bring 20000 potential enemy troops or organisers in to your own back yard...

Against the IRA the British army had its arms tied behind its back mainly because of the media and this pressure applied onto the governments. We knew many of the IRA operatives but were not given free hand to take them out based on moral values, which was a failing. We knew who the enemy was with the IRA in the main, they were good the IRA, but we had infitrated into its network. We did not know all of course but the armed forces very much had its hands tied in combating this terror. Some cells were not known, but they could have been severely crippeled as an effective force and even more so if the US had actually stopped the flow of money and arms to the IRA

This still ignores the success of the British army in nations around the world where it was a success against terror

As to your claim to 20000 potential enemy troops based on no evidence really shows why you are not even worth entertaining in an intelligence discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

so your idea of standing up to terrorism is allowing a 20000 strong potential thraet in to your country...

Are they a potential threat?
You make an unfounded assumption they are based off your own fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Are they a potential threat?
You make an unfounded assumption they are based off your own fear

not at all, it would make sense to hide terrorists within that 20000, it would be very easy, a golden opportunity in fact....

the sensible thing to do would be to assume the threat and react accordingly not to assume the best and get court with your pants down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

umm ! no because its total shite nothing to address

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 pm

So considering the military strengh and supporters of ISIS is estimated at between 50,000 and 250,000, of which the later is very unlikely. Of which the bigger force is in Iraq. You are telling me that where they have the initiative they are going to give away this advanatage by releasing  20,000 troops and supporters of which you do not know who they are within the hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugee?

And you winder why I know you are thick

Last edited by Cuchulain on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

umm ! no because its total shite nothing to address

Which proves my point you are nothing more than a sheep

Baaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:05 pm

better to be careful than risk being blown to bits or beheaded coochy coo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Well being as you are not to bright and where the Jihadis state they have around 100,000 supporters and fighters in Iraq and Syria, of which the former has more than the later, where Russia estimates their strangh at 70,000, the US at 40,000. Your dumb husband thinks if we take the Jihadi estimate where there would be around 45,000 in Syria they are going to release half their force into Europe with Refugees and this ensure they lose in Syria? Not only that you are saying better safe than sorry and basically placing death sentencings on thousands of Syrian children all because you fail to understand risks and that you are more than likely to get hit by lightening than be caught up in a terrorist attack?

Wow it shows how people value the lives of children of so little importance and all because they are led by fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Well being as you are not to bright and where the Jihadis state they have around 100,000 supporters and fighters in Iraq and Syria, of which the former has more than the later, where Russia estimates their strangh at 70,000, the US at 40,000. Your dumb husband thinks if we take the Jihadi estimate where there would be around 45,000 in Syria they are going to release half their force into Europe with Refugees and this ensure they lose in Syria? Not only that you are saying better safe than sorry and basically placing death sentencings on thousands of Syrian children all because you fail to understand risks and that you are more than likely to get hit by lightening than be caught up in a terrorist attack?

Wow it shows how people value the lives of children of so little importance and all because they are led by fear.

potential 20000, is that so hard to understand, say they send 1000, that still poses a huge threat even 100 could stir up a hornets nest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Well being as you are not to bright and where the Jihadis state they have around 100,000 supporters and fighters in Iraq and Syria, of which the former has more than the later, where Russia estimates their strangh at 70,000, the US at 40,000. Your dumb husband thinks if we take the Jihadi estimate where there would be around 45,000 in Syria they are going to release half their force into Europe with Refugees and this ensure they lose in Syria? Not only that you are saying better safe than sorry and basically placing death sentencings on thousands of Syrian children all because you fail to understand risks and that you are more than likely to get hit by lightening than be caught up in a terrorist attack?

potential 20000, is that so hard to understand, say they send 1000, that still poses a huge threat even 100 could stir up a hornets nest...

Like I say this is why you are utterly thick, I just proved the numbers are daft from you

You sit at home shitting your pants whilst many of us get on with our lives

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Like I say this is why you are utterly thick, I just proved the numbers are daft from you

so you think you can guarantee not one of the 20000 refugees are terrorists or terrorist supporters???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

so you think you can guarantee not one of the 20000 refugees are terrorists or terrorist supporters???

My aim is to help many people that need help and am willing to take that risk as their needs outweigh the risk of a few terrorists getting through. Like I say the reality is you are more than likely to see someone homegrown commit such an act You do realise that countless ISIS former militants have returned to the UK and are know to the security services.
Did you realise that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

My aim is to help many people that need help and am willing to take that risk as their needs outweigh the risk of a few terrorists getting through. Like I say the reality is you are more than likely to see someone homegrown commit such an act You do realise that countless ISIS former militants have returned to the UK and are know to the security services.
Did you realise that?
and countless more. by their own admission...are NOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Did you realise that?

that's a bloody big risk you are taking with the lives of other people...

thank goodness it aint your decision...

Back to top Go down

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Did you realise that?

Really and what are you basing this on Victor?
Your disciples or Apostles

Sorry I am really start to laugh my arse off ha ha

Back to top Go down

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Did you realise that?

thanks goodness for the voice of reason..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Did you realise that?

The risk of refugees in need meaning countless children far outweigh you shitting your pants
Not only that the west is partly responsible for their rise.
cause and effect and now you have created your new religion of doom based off fear it makes me wonder at the sanity of some of the people on here.

Ben, you need a create a subsection away from this religious nuts mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

The risk of refugees in need meaning countless children far outweigh you shitting your pants
cause and effect and now you have created your new religion of doom based off fear it makes me wonder at the sanity of some of the people on here.

hey the blood would be on your hands if it went tits up but as I said thank goodness it is not your decision...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

hey the blood would be on your hands if it went tits up but as I said thank goodness it is not your decision...

I will take the risk if it means saving thousands of children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Really and what are you basing this on Victor

well stop laughing, becasue that was the admisiion of the head of security services several months back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

I will take the risk (of killing a few of "our" children) if it means saving thousands (of their) of children.

there ...thats fixed it .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:54 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Really and what are you basing this on Victor

well stop laughing, becasue that was the admisiion of the head of security services several months back

Yawn, wake me up, when you wake up from your dream please.

ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I will take the risk (of killing a few of "our" children) if it means saving thousands (of their) of children.

Naughty, I will take the risk of a possible attack in order to save thousands of children,
Do not do that again or I will mess with every post of yours

Got it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Yawn, wake me up, when  you wake up from your dream please.

ta

you saying I'm lying didge???

I do beleive at the time it was mentioned on here...but I aint toiling back that far......

It was admitted that they had no idea of the identity of about half of those who had gone to syria.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yawn, wake me up, when  you wake up from your dream please.

ta

you saying I'm lying didge???

I do beleive at the time it was mentioned on here...but I aint toiling back that far......

It was admitted that they had no idea of the identity of about half of those who had gone to syria.........

Look I am bored of your childish games Victor

I am sure its great fun and sport for you, but you are boring the fuck out of me now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:08 pm

is that your best???

At least 250 British jihadists who have fought in war-torn Syria are feared to be back on the streets in the UK – posing a massive threat to our security.

Counter terrorism cops yesterday confirmed that around 500 British extremists had made the journey to the Middle East to fight. But we can reveal that at least half of those fanatics have already returned to the UK.

MI5 have made tracking down the jihadists their number one priority fearing they will use their newly-acquired skills to launch terror attacks in the UK.

Intelligence services will monitor the 250 jihadists – many of whom will have been trained in bomb-making and how to launch insurgent attacks.

A security official said: “Of the several hundred British people who have gone to Syria to fight, around 250 have returned to the UK.

“The number returning is a real fear and there is the threat of them taking action here.

“The security services are managing and monitoring those people and it is our job to gather evidence against them that we can hand to the police.”

Sir Peter Fahy, who leads on the Prevent counter-terrorism strategy for the ­Association of Chief Police Officers, said that hundreds of British fighters were thought to have been recruited into Islamist groups waging war in Syria. Some estimates put the number higher, with the true figure still unknown.

He said: “Our estimate at the moment is around 500 people.

from http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/after-fighting-syria-250-british-3739504

in other words.......they DONT KNOW......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 pm

I already know about those returned did you miss where I mentioned this already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Anything else Victor, like what the soothsayer has forewarned and when the dragons are going to be unleashed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:12 pm

or

Britain's contingent of radical jihadis fighting in Iraq and Syria was well established even before a young Londoner named Mohammed Emwazi was seen in two brutal Islamic State (Isis) execution videos as the masked militant dubbed Jihadi John.

The British government now estimates that as many as 700 Britons have headed to Syria to fight for IS and recently that half of those could now be back in the UK. Other have gone further, suggesting that up to 2,000 British jihadis have joined IS to date.

from http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-isis-jihadis-who-are-british-fighters-waging-war-iraq-syria-islamic-state-1505425

in other words...they aint got a clue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:So considering the military strengh and supporters of ISIS is estimated at between 50,000 and 250,000, of which the later is very unlikely. Of which the bigger force is in Iraq. You are telling me that where they have the initiative they are going to give away this advanatage by releasing  20,000 troops and supporters of which you do not know who they are within the hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugee?

If they are such small a force and such a rag tag bunch... why can't the millions of Syrian people crush them into oblivion themselves!?

Surely this would be easy with a bit of outside help from neighbouring countries plus being backed by other NATO allies etc???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:So considering the military strengh and supporters of ISIS is estimated at between 50,000 and 250,000, of which the later is very unlikely. Of which the bigger force is in Iraq. You are telling me that where they have the initiative they are going to give away this advanatage by releasing  20,000 troops and supporters of which you do not know who they are within the hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugee?

If they are such small a force and such a rag tag bunch... why can't the millions of Syrian people crush them into oblivion themselves!?

Surely this would be easy with a bit of outside help from neighbouring countries plus being backed by other NATO allies etc???

Not just one force we are talking about here but many fighting in Syria, do you ever research any of this? You hav e other islamic groups, Kurds, Assad forces, those against him.

Yawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:or

Britain's contingent of radical jihadis fighting in Iraq and Syria was well established even before a young Londoner named Mohammed Emwazi was seen in two brutal Islamic State (Isis) execution videos as the masked militant dubbed Jihadi John.

The British government now estimates that as many as 700 Britons have headed to Syria to fight for IS and recently that half of those could now be back in the UK. Other have gone further, suggesting that up to 2,000 British jihadis have joined IS to date.

from http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-isis-jihadis-who-are-british-fighters-waging-war-iraq-syria-islamic-state-1505425

Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Naughty, I will take the risk of a possible attack in order to save thousands of children,
Do not do that again or I will mess with every post of yours

Got it?

tut ...keep it on.....that was by way of saving some typing...I suppose i could have coppied and pasted that line with alterations outlined in red....

at least it is clear that I altered it.....

if I wanted to "mess" with it I would not have bracketed and italicised the changes, nor would I have "owned it" as I did....

but that doesnt change the POINT I was making.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:or

Sleep   Sleep

so you deny that there is an unknown number of islamic nut jobs loose already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:20 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Sleep   Sleep

Look if you cannot be bothered to read back where I have mentioned this already and play daft games then fuck off

Got it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 pm

With the vast majority being quite moderate and happy rubbing along together before ISIS came along and started butchering everyone... surely everyone is against this tiny minority of terrorists who are evil barbaric murderers...!?

So should be easy for the 20 million or so to work together against this small number of terrorists who are so widely and thinly spread out across the region...!?

If what you claim is true that is...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:With the vast majority being quite moderate and happy rubbing along together before ISIS came along and started butchering everyone... surely everyone is against this tiny minority of terrorists who are evil barbaric murderers...!?

So should be easy for the 20 million or so to work together against this small number of terrorists who are so widely and thinly spread out across the region...!?

If what you claim is true that is...

How much do you know about previous conflicts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:26 pm

anyway ...whats up? tired are we....well thats what happens when you end up in a corner ..... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Look if you cannot be bothered to read back where I have mentioned this already and play daft games then fuck off

Got it?

in this thread...or.....

clue i aint reading back through every goddamned thread on this subject.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:30 pm

victorismyhero wrote:anyway ...whats up? tired are we....well thats what happens when you end up in a corner ..... Razz

Am I in a courner or dealing with someone I respect acting like a child?

I think its the later.

I just bored of the rubbish you are coming out with.

Fear argunments are negative arguments that hold very little validity Victor
They get tiresome espcially when I see more people succumb to such a religion of fear.

Its a shame really but I have been hearing this same lame rhetoric over and over and over again for years.
Its not even knew, go back centuries and you lot would have fitted in with paranoid Europea in the late 11th century

Not one of you learns anything from history.

Bunch of scared little bunny rabbits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Did you realise that?

For Victim, it was not even that much further back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:37 pm

I think I will give this place a miss for a few days, have no wish to get drawn into such poor negative thinking, there is nothing more draining and sad when I see people this way.

Catch you in a few days when  I hope to see people more upbeat and positive.

All the best Victor and I am truly saddened to see you have succumed also to fear/

Take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Your arguments are bullshit.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Your arguments are bullshit.

I am not concerrned what you think, to me you are about as dumb as they get.
I respect Victor loads, but you I have no doubt you have lived in fear of others all of your life and it shows.
You have become even less worth even entertaining anymore, I hold you views that utterly poor and born from the worst negative fear going. There is little positivety about you, which is your failing.

So think what you like as you are thaat insignificant to me, just like a mild annoyance in the room I am happy to put up with your stupidity. So have fun whilst I am off line for a few days, because you will never amount to much tommy when you stay so negative all the time

Ciao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:anyway ...whats up? tired are we....well thats what happens when you end up in a corner ..... Razz

Am I in a courner or dealing with someone I respect acting like a child?

I think its the later.

I just bored of the rubbish you are coming out with.

Fear argunments are negative arguments that hold very little validity Victor
They get tiresome espcially when I see more people succumb to such a religion of fear.

Its a shame really but I have been hearing this same lame rhetoric over and over and over again for years.
Its not even knew, go back centuries and you lot would have fitted in with paranoid Europea in the late 11th century

Not one of you learns anything from history.

you mean like the greeks, after they went "soft"...did them a pile of good didnt it....

Bunch of scared little bunny rabbits

nope didge...not "scared" of anything.....I have no need to be

see in reality I am in many ways TOTALLY unconcerned if your lately found friend turn all antsy......I mean they aint going to bomb where I live....strewth....it wouldnt even make the local papers.....they WILL however blow the shit out of a major city or kill a few hundred in a shopping mall in some major city.....
so in one way ...why should I give a monkeys???

on the other that means that a number of our own people will have been sacrificed on the altar of LLA principles...and for what benefit?   tell me that?
moreover I happen to think you are wrong...terribly wrong.....I think the result could well be mayhem....and THAT will be a misery for all..."us" and the "innocent them" alike....
and I think it will be the destruction of the left and liberalist alike...it will give fuel to the R/W  in whatever form....
your "faith" in your fellow man I think is greatly misplaced. the british have an immense patience with agressors in general...it would be well however NOT to have that pushed beyond its limits.....patient we may be.....but...push too hard and we can (and do) become implacable.

you think I'm R/W.....you couldnt be more wrong....I like an easy life....as little trouble as possible.......but please dont ANYONE disturb that peace....

and as I said...if any of mine were to be harmed , that would be altogether another thing.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:00 am

Actually the greeks did not learn from history
They never went soft either, not sure what you have been watching in their regard.
You ccaan think what you like Victor but you are views are born from fear and fear is something that the RW feed off.
Might belief in humanity has great belief of its capabilities, you have just decided to give in to pessimism which has always been your failing which I think is more to do with age, of which I mean no disrespect.
I have heard these same arguments of fear and even if we see 4 to 10 terrorist attacks you stiil will not see any war come to pass here or in Europe. The people in this nations just have not got it in them. They had far more ressiatnce when there was a real threat before and rose up even under occupation. So again learn history and if as you claim there is such a dire threat then the people are not reacting to this fear you have and doubtful they ever will. People are more concerned with the pleasures of life and there is no way an view of islam taking over will ever happen which is what you all really fear. That is what is the real fear. If there was the slightest chance of our freedoms going then believe me people would rise up and its nowhere even close to that. Myabe a hundred years if religion was to continue to grow but I see it diminish in the opposite way, why I think you all poorly fear over nothing. People more and more I coming athiest.

So all the best but if you want to win this fight agaiinst the extremists you need to do so but having like I said you need faith and its going to be a big leap of faith because you have to look from within. As again it is the Muslims you need on board to defeat ISIS. There is no other way, otheriwse ISIS will continue to grow with more Muslims pushed into them by people of fear like you pushing them through ostracizing and then within 2 to 3 decades you will see a war within Europe that will last decades also,

The future is in our own hands, we decide our fate which is going to need a big leap of faith, one not born from religion but trust.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 am

@victor
you are more to the right than left Cool
Although, a bit happy-clappy nonsense with the 'left in peace' stuff, bit of a hippy were you?

Your peace is transient, achieved by the theft of the peace from others. You have no right to it, you stole it from aboriginals and other peaceful peoples that never traveled the world to create a global empire that now come home to roost and consumes your peace too

the universe exists in cycles, what goes around comes around, Ma'at moves in Mysterious ways
nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! - Page 2 Child-of-the-Universe-Josephine-Wall-672x372
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 am

The UK should Close it's boarders to Prevent Emigration

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/london-writer-rails-against-british-emigration-in-viral-post/story-fnjwnhzf-1227520026800

“Emigration is out of control in this country,” said, urging the UK to secure its borders “before the situation gets any worse”.

“You can’t walk down a street in Jamaica or Hong Kong or India without hearing someone speaking English, and in Canada and Australia we have even introduced our own legal system, decimated local communities and installed our own head of state! DISGUSTING!” he proclaimed.

“English has now been imposed as the official language of 57 sovereign countries! FIFTY SEVEN!!! What the hell? Who do we think we are?!”

“And the government is doing nothing: any British person can just pack their bags and go and live anywhere in the world at ANY TIME and nobody in the British government will do anything to stop them.”

He continued: “If I wanted to, I could just get on a plane to Germany tomorrow, get a job in their booming economy and live there for the rest of my life! My parents could up and retire to Spain or Portugal at a moment’s notice! Why should we have that right? It’s political correctness gone mad!”

He also shared some shocking figures: a whopping 1.3 million people of British descent live in Australia, another 761,000 in Spain and even 7100 in Kuwait.

“We need to close our borders immediately before the situation gets even worse for everyone else,” he warned.

“We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!”
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next