NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! Empty nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html

Nearly half of Britons think the government is planning to take too many refugees from Syria, a poll has revealed.
Data published last night exposed the huge gap between the public and opposition parties in Westminster, who have accused David Cameron of not doing enough.
Yesterday senior Labour figures demanded that Britain take even more refugees than the number planned by ministers, but a YouGov survey showed voters are hostile to the idea.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html#ixzz3lE26jhk3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! Empty Re: nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 am

And?
Does that make it right to deny refugees or that in reality we do have many selfish people?

Back to top Go down

nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!! Empty Re: nearly half the country says we are taking to many refugees!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:13 am

Yes it makes it right the people of this country work to keep it going without us work slaves it is nothing so when the people speak the government should listen .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:14 am

In fact it shows that the British people are at last waking up now hallelujah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:16 am

Cuchulain wrote:And?
Does that make it right to deny refugees or that in reality we do have many selfish people?

It shows the weight of public opinion and after all politicians are supposed to work for the people who voted them in...

when you consider how many foreigners we have in the country already nearly half against any more is actually a lot of people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:16 am

Or that again that some of them go off selfish reasoning.
So if we take the view of a concensus, does that mean the Germans who backed the Nazi's were right, when they voted them into power?
It always makes me amused that so called people who claimed to hold Christiant values back something which is at odds with Christian values.
Helping people, espcially children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 am

Cuchulain wrote:Or that again that some of them go off selfish reasoning.
So if we take the view of a concensus, does that mean the Germans who backed the Nazi's were right, when they voted them into power?
It always makes me amused that so called people who claimed to hold Christiant values back something which is at odds with Christian values.

You don't believe in Jesus so how can you judge me for my Christian values , make your mind up lol .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:22 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

You don't believe in Jesus so how can you judge me for my Christian values , make your mind up lol .

Because I was raised on Christian values, so I very much understand them, with also the fact the majority of my family are Christians

So I have every right to judge you on the matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 am

So nearly half the country are selfish...that's a big ask...

define selfish...is it selfish to keep giving when there is nothing left....

is it selfish when we see benefits being reduced and homeless and starving in our won country and then see at least 20000 more hungry mouths to feed plus families who follow..

is it selfish when we see the papers tell us pension ages are going up and the amount will drop because we have no money but we don't mind adding more to the numbers...

when is a realistic look at where your country is financially selfish...

if we are reduced to nothing who can we help then, when British become refugees who will help...

being Christian does not mean you lack thought or planning.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:

is it selfish when we see benefits being reduced and homeless and starving in our won country and then see at least 20000 more hungry mouths to feed plus families who follow..

is it selfish when we see the papers tell us pension ages are going up and the amount will drop because we have no money but we don't mind adding more to the numbers...

if we are reduced to nothing who can we help then, when British become refugees who will help...

selfish is just another word being thrown at us to try and make us feel guilty , the truth is most people have nothing now and it has hit home that adding more to our problems is just not possible .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:30 am

Yep

lacking consideration for other people
Irrrelevant, that is a seperate issue, which needs addressing

We have been helped before in the past so you have a short memmory

Actually it means following the teachings of Christ of which he helped many people and placed others before himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:35 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Yep

lacking consideration for other people

We have been helped before in the past so you have a short memmory

Actually it means following the teachings of Christ of which he helped many people and placed others before himself

I have a perfect memory, i can even spell it to prove it.....

it is not irrelevant.....none of what i said is irrelevant...

doing the right thing costs.... if we cannot meet the cost it is not prudent to follow that course.... it is common sense....

Britain is in very bad shape, if we sink the entire ship we can never help anyone again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 am

It really doesn't matter what you claim is irrelevant didge the people have spoken and its a step in the right direction and and indication that at last the British are seeing the light and the easy going tolerant attitude has been worn out .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:38 am

Cuchulain wrote:

irrelevant

Yes it is you speak of seperate issues

doing the right thing costs.... if we cannot meet the cost it is not prudent to follow that course.... it is common sense....
The country can adpat as it has done recently and why Germany is putting the UK to shame

Britain is in very bad shape, if we sink the entire ship we can never help anyone again...

Britain is recovery very well, so bang goes that view

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 am

Cuchulain wrote:

irrelevant

Yes it is you speak of seperate issues

The country can adpat as it has done recently and why Germany is putting the UK to shame

recovering, so why are benefits being reduced, why are pensions being carved, why are so many people seemingly living of food banks, living homeless, i suppose you think they chose that life....

But all that apart the politicians are public servants the people are saying we don't want anymore... that alone should be enough....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 am

Cuchulain wrote:

recovering, so why are benefits being reduced, why are pensions being carved, why are so many people seemingly living of food banks, living homeless, i suppose you think they chose that life....
That is government policy as the reason for that

But all that apart the politicians are public servants the people are saying we don't want anymore... that alone should be enough....

Does that make them right?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 am

Cuchulain wrote:

That is government policy as the reason for that

Does that make them right?

No

should a servant obey there master...yes...

when half a nation has the same opinion perhaps it is worth a listen....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 am

1) I believe in equality

2) So if the nation believes in the extermination the Jews, you think that is relevant then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:51 am

if you believe that Britain is recovering well , then why do you want to risk that by adding to our woes ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:55 am

Why?
Becuase this country has the capacity to help and adapt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 am

Cuchulain wrote:Why?
Becuase this country has the capacity to help and adapt

have you noticed all the stores closing, have you noticed the world financial panic, have you noticed the food banks, have you noticed the benefit cuts, have you noticed the homeless, have you noticed the austerity imposed out of necessity...

do we sound like a nation who can manage more people...

ok lets see where the rubber hits the road...

how many in here now would sign as personal financial guarantor for life for a refugee and their family, it insures they never claim a single penny from this country... ever...??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:05 am

1) I have noticed the country economy growing
Its going to happen shops close as more people buy online, good buisness sense means adapating to this.

2) Yes we can and do have the ability to help

3) waffle

4) No idea, why not ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html

Nearly half of Britons think the government is planning to take too many refugees from Syria, a poll has revealed.
Data published last night exposed the huge gap between the public and opposition parties in Westminster, who have accused David Cameron of not doing enough.
Yesterday senior Labour figures demanded that Britain take even more refugees than the number planned by ministers, but a YouGov survey showed voters are hostile to the idea.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html#ixzz3lE26jhk3

Who cares it's hardly a democracy now is it

300k out of 50 odd million hold the power

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html

Who cares it's hardly a democracy now is it

300k out of 50 odd million hold the power

that's a valid point..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm

45 percent is not really "nearly half." The Daily Heil also buries the fact that an almost equal number, 43 percent, believe Cameron's number is about right or think he should raise it.

This isn't the united voice of the UK, this is a large, fearful minority of citizens.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:45 percent is not really "nearly half." The Daily Heil also buries the fact that an almost equal number, 43 percent, believe Cameron's number is about right or think he should raise it.

This isn't the united voice of the UK, this is a large, fearful minority of citizens.

i'm not so sure it is fearful any more, I think it is people starting to wake up....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:45 percent is not really "nearly half." The Daily Heil also buries the fact that an almost equal number, 43 percent, believe Cameron's number is about right or think he should raise it.

When you think about it that is very low against refugees if conducted by the Hate Mail

Anyway here is some more Polls

ComRes for Newsnight (tabs) asked if Britain should take more or fewer refugees from Syria and Libya than it currently does – 40% said more, 31% fewer, 26% about the same. A later question asked if Britain was taking its fair share of responsibility to deal with people coming to Europe from Syria, and found a pretty similar split: 39% said Britain wasn’t doing enough, 22% too much, 36% about the right amount.

Survation for the Mail on Sunday (tabs) asked how many Syrian refugees people thought Britain should accept: 29% said none at at all, 27% less than 10,000, 15% 10,000, 9% more than 10,000. They also asked specifically about Yvette Cooper’s suggestion of each local authority taking 10 families – 35% supported, 42% opposed.

Finally YouGov asked some questions split between the Sun, ITN and their own site (tabs here, here and here). They found 50% of people said that Britain should be doing more to deal with the migrant crisis… but of course, “doing more” does not necessarily equate to letting more people in. Some respondents could have imagined doing more as meaning doing more to help refugees in camps in the Middle East, or doing more to prevent refugees getting into Europe. Asking specifically about the number of Syrian refugees that should be allowed into Britain 36% said that we accept a higher number of refugees from Syria, 24% about the same number, 27% fewer or none at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:16 pm

i'm not so sure it is fearful any more, I think it is people starting to wake up....

Your whole worldview is based on fear of those who aren't like you. You just lack the self-awareness to see it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 pm

I wonder why right-wingers like to be spun by the likes of the Mail? Political bias is all over that article.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Your whole worldview is based on fear of those who aren't like you. You just lack the self-awareness to see it.

lol...not at all... do you think it sensible to just blindly assume everything is safe...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:17 pm

and what happens when MORE than half the prople say ENOUGH

what then

of course the lefty will carry on regardless, even using force against his own....

so much for "democracy and the will of the people"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:28 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

what then

of course the lefty will carry on regardless, even using force against his own....

1933 over 40 percent of the German populace voted in the Nazis
That was a time where the public of a nation was led by fear of those promoting that fear.
You tell me, was the will of ddemocracy right there Victor?

I think everyone should rightly challenge such poor fear mongering spread by people who for all intents and purpose shit their pants over an exaggerated fear. So I ask again, since ISIS has taken control and we have seena steady stream of Refugees coming to Europe and elsewhere for that matter how many attacks have any of these so called ISIS operatives carried out?

You may well claim they will wait, which is very possible, but they have to obtain weapons and fit in society without being seen as suspicious. The very fact many securtity forces even more so here have thwarted attempts made shows very well how we are dealing with threats would you not agree.

So I will ask again, is the fear of some ISIS terrorists getting through far outweigh the pressing needs of hundreds of thousands of refugees?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:34 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

what then

come that day we will see martial law, i really believe that is why they are trying so hard to disarm americans..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:38 pm

I will also add to my last point.
The main aim of ISIS is to instill in terror to a society that this society becomes so fearful it completely disrupts the lives of people where they look at a group of people with fear themselves. Through the height of the IRA campaign which in terms of success dwarfs anything that Islamic terrorists have been able to achieve in the UK and yet the fear of ISIS completely dwarfs the fear people had of the IRA. When our daily lives were disruped through travelling to work with countless bomb scares and actual attacks people carried on and would not be cowed into fear by such a threat, but the opposite is happenning today. Now people are falling prey to the propaganda of ISIS and its clearly working what with the brutal executions it carries out it has some people here in perpetual fear, to the point they are so scared, they do not want a single Muslim in this country though that fear. ISIS have completely achieved their aims with these people who fear this way. Where they would rather see hundreds of thousands suffer fleeing these very same people than have the risk of a handful getting through to the UK. Well the fact is if they are going to get through its not going to be by any means we are going to expect and it will be most likely with people who are homegrown, as why risk people whos going to incrrease their risk of being caught being as we have the names of many who have fled? It makes little sense unless they can convince people they are fleeing themselves. I think its a sad reality that for now a growing number of people have fallen victim to the aims of ISIS, that they live in complete fear of them.

What happened to the resolve this country once had and to be honest I am truly ashamed to know many people in thic country have fallen prey to the aims of ISIS, where you should be united and showing we are not going to fear them and stand defiant.

Shame on some of you here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I will also add to my last point.
The main aim of ISIS is to instill in terror to a society that this society becomes so fearful it completely disrupts the lives of people where they look at a group of people with fear themselves. Through the height of the IRA campaign which in terms of success dwarfs anything that Islamic terrorists have been able to achieve in the UK and yet the fear of ISIS completely dwarfs the fear people had of the IRA. When our daily lives were disruped through travelling to work with countless bomb scares and actual attacks people carried on and would not be cowed into fear by such a threat, but the opposite is happenning today. Now people are falling prey to the propaganda of ISIS and its clearly working what with the brutal executions it carries out it has some people here in perpetual fear, to the point they are so scared, they do not want a single Muslim in this country though that fear. ISIS have completely achieved their aims with these people who fear this way. Where they would rather see hundreds of thousands suffer fleeing these very same people than have the risk of a handful getting through to the UK. Well the fact is if they are going to get through its not going to be by any means we are going to expect and it will be most likely with people who are homegrown, as why risk people whos going to incrrease their risk of being caught being as we have the names of many who have fled? It makes little sense unless they can convince people they are fleeing themselves. I think its a sad reality that for now a growing number of people have fallen victim to the aims of ISIS, that they live in complete fear of them.

What happened to the resolve this country once had and to be honest I am truly ashamed to know many people in thic country have fallen prey to the aims of ISIS, where you should be united and showing we are not going to fear them and stand defiant.

Shame on some of you here

disruption of day to day life is the goal of any terrorist group...

yeah shame on you in here who want to import 20000 plus more who would plot to harm and disrupt the peace in this country...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 pm

As seen some forget what it means to be British and how we did not bow down to fear with Hitler on our very doorstep ready to invade. Even more so with the IRA, where some here had  falled prey to fear and blame all Irish but the way ISIS has won the propaganda war it shows how little some hold British values, where you should stand up to that fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:49 pm

bull shit...hitler and nazi germany was an enemy that we could fight back against....we could get a grip on it and strangle it....

what is this lefty aligned threat?...something we can do nowt about, something the lefty hasnt got the stomach to face "manu a manu" and hopes to defeat with soft words and fluffy blankets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:52 pm

and that doesnt answer my question.....

what happens when MORE than 50% of the british people say ENOUGH???

what then?

british troops on the street supressing british people?

armed police opening fire on protestors???

the lefty liberal wet dream of POWER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:As seen some forget what it means to be British and how we did not bow down to fear with Hitler on our very doorstep ready to invade. Even more so with the IRA, where some here had  falled prey to fear and blame all Irish but the way ISIS has won the propaganda war it shows how little some hold British values, where you should stand up to that fear.

lol you will learn the difference between facing an enemy who stands clearly against you and an enemy who uses terror and guerrilla warfare.....

check history for how badly the biggest and best armies have failed to defeat guerrillas...

besides I do not remember seeing Britain inviting 20000 potential nazi troops in to Britain... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Bullshit back  you coward Victor, they promoted the very same hate and fear against the Jews and do not dare deny this as I will gladly give you a bloody history lesson.
I am ashamed of all of you gutless cowards afraid of some maybe travelling with hundreds of thousands fleeing terror.

British?

Bah, what a joke, you shit a brick at the first sign of fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:00 pm

victorismyhero wrote:and that doesnt answer my question.....

what happens when MORE than 50% of the british people say ENOUGH???

what then?

british troops on the street supressing british people?

armed police opening fire on protestors???

the lefty liberal wet dream of POWER

that's what will happen, the govt. has no interest in the worker ants other than lining it pockets, if the ants turn they will be wiped out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:As seen some forget what it means to be British and how we did not bow down to fear with Hitler on our very doorstep ready to invade. Even more so with the IRA, where some here had  falled prey to fear and blame all Irish but the way ISIS has won the propaganda war it shows how little some hold British values, where you should stand up to that fear.

lol you will learn the difference between facing an enemy who stands clearly against you and an enemy who uses terror and guerrilla warfare.....

check history for how badly the biggest and best armies have failed to defeat guerrillas...

besides I do not remember seeing Britain inviting 20000 potential nazi troops in to Britain... Smile

Really, then you really know very little about British history do you?
Aden
Yemen
Borneo

I could go on but its very evident you were never in the forces not knowing that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:04 pm

coward is an easy word for those who feel slippery enough to slither out of the consequences...easy for those who will blame anyone or anything when the inevitable happens.....

I may be getting on a bit now...but god help any nutter who pulls a gun out in MY presence....

he better make sure he gets me...becasue if i get my hands on him I'll shove my hand down his neck and rip his lungs out with my bare hands...so help me....

dont accuse me of cowardice I walk in fear of no man or beast or god....in this world or the next

you are too fond of that word fear.....

you use it like the religiuous nuts use "faith", it is your cover all for everything. and has about as much meaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Aden
Yemen
Borneo

I could go on but its very evident you were never in the forces not knowing that

don't you remember America failing twice, don't you remember russia ?? guerilla wars especially in your own back yard are messy and hopeless, knowing every person you walk past has the potential to kill you, no uniform to give them away, no rules for them to play by..

it's like the old movie the only sensible thing to do is not play in the first place and that means not being blind and stupid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Aden
Yemen
Borneo

don't you remember America failing twice, don't you remember russia ?? guerilla wars especially in your own back yard are messy and hopeless, knowing every person you walk past has the potential to kill you, no uniform to give them away, no rules for them to play by..

it's like the old movie the only sensible thing to do is not play in the first place and that means not being blind and stupid...

Which is why you are a thick twat, this is British history where we suceeded but you bring in America, wow please go back to school you gutless coward.
Lets face it I am teasing Victor as I know he would fight., but you are just a pathetic coward who shits himself from men thousands of miles away

Buck buck buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Which is why you are a thick twat, this is British history where we suceeded but you bring in America, wow please go back to school you gutless coward.
Lets face it I am teasing Victor as I know he would fight., but you are just a pathetic coward who shits himself from men thousands of miles away

Buck buck buck

so the history student suddenly decides there is nothing to learn from history...

tell you what didge you join up, you stand with the lads at the front, you wait for this enemy you are all ready for, when it kicks off and there is shit flying in every direction just cast your mind back to your mock bravado, remember how easy it is to be so tough and full of it until it hits the fan....

i could blow your head clean off from over a mile away, do you think they can't do the same, do you really believe they are any less trained, skilled or determined, a mile and a half away you don't even see anyone...

I'll tell you something anyone who wants to fight isn't brave, they are stupid, you only fight if you have no other choice..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Look gutless you do not know the British army has been successful in such campaigns and they did this with good strategy and hearts and minds, which by your hate you promote you just end up ostracizing Muslim and then pushing more into thier groups as they become easily susceptible to hate. And you and others create that, when we should be getting Muslims on board united together to fight these ISIS bunch of wankers. Have you learnt nothing from studying war, because I certainly have and why America lost the Vietnam war as they treated basically all Vietnamese as the enemy. Do you seriously not get that? This is one of the major reasons they lost. When  you cast all of a people with such suspicion, you end up creating even more people fighting against you, untill you turn the majority of a population against you as the Americans did.

Learn your history because hate and fear just creates far more, and you will lose the fight against terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 pm

you know what coochy coo the only gutless twat i can see is you . You're sat there behind your pc posting how big and hard you are . Half of the British population feel the same way that they don't want these people here so you expect us to sit back and accept your shit on the merry go round .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:you know what coochy coo the only gutless twat i can see is you . You're sat there behind your pc posting how big and hard you are . Half of the British population feel the same way that they don't want these people here so you expect us to sit back and accept your shit on the merry go round .

most eloquently put my dear xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Look gutless you do not know the British army has been successful in such campaigns and they did this with good strategy and hearts and minds, which by your hate you promote you just end up ostracizing Muslim and then pushing more into thier groups as they become easily susceptible to hate. And you and others create that, when we should be getting Muslims on board united together to fight these ISIS bunch of wankers. Have you learnt nothing from studying war, because I certainly have and why America lost the Vietnam war as they treated basically all Vietnamese as the enemy. Do you seriously not get that? This is one of the major reasons they lost. When  you cast all of a people with such suspicion, you end up creating even more people fighting against you, untill you turn the majority of a population against you as the Americans did.

Learn your history because hate and fear just creates far more, and you will lose the fight against terror

how successful was the British army against the IRA? that is meant as no disrespect to our armed forces, I believe we have a fantastic and well trained army but armies do not work well against guerrilla tactics, it has always been the same...

an army has to know who the enemy is and in a war on terrorists the enemy is everyone and anyone...

it is more a job for elite forces and internal security forces, otherwise you end up disrupting more lives with boots on the street and security everywhere but the disruption plays in to the hands of the terrorists..

all that apart the best thing not to do is bring 20000 potential enemy troops or organisers in to your own back yard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next