NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!!

Go down

Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!! Empty Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:52 am

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/04/london-preacher-who-called-for-gays-to-be-killed-charged-with-encouraging-support-for-isis-granted-bail/

this is a serious crime, I can't believe he was released on bail....

A radical London preacher who has called for gay people to be stoned to death has been charged with encouraging support for terrorist group Islamic State and granted bail.
Anjem Choudary has been granted bail from the high security Belmarsh prison.
The 47-year-old is the former UK head of the Islamist group al-Muhajiroun or Islam4UK, which was banned in the UK in 2010.

Back to top Go down

Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!! Empty Re: Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 am

He's moslem it's no surprise lol , we all know moslems can do and say whatever they wish without being punished .

He will get his punishment soon enough .

Back to top Go down

Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!! Empty Re: Muslim preacher who called for gays to be killed is released on bail!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:44 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:He's moslem it's no surprise lol , we all know moslems can do and say whatever they wish without being punished .

why don't all the gays get together and question islam, get the leaders to change their minds??
demand that mosques marry gays...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:48 pm

well i was outraged..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:He's moslem it's no surprise lol , we all know moslems can do and say whatever they wish without being punished .

why don't all the gays get together and question islam, get the leaders to change their minds??

well that would be interesting wouldn't it and i wonder if they would get out of the mosque or just conveniently vanish .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:41 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:

well that would be interesting wouldn't it and i wonder if they would get out of the mosque or just conveniently vanish .

somehow i think they would quietly disappear...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:48 pm

well i don't think they would even approach a mosque only churches and Chrisianity is under attack from gays .

Last edited by Vicar Of Dibley on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:well i don't think they would even approach a mosque only churches and Chrisitanity is under attack from gays .

I think they are not as stupid as they make out, they would be too scared to target mosques....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:35 pm

can we stop sharia law..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:26 pm

No...so get yer arse in the air and face mecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

victorismyhero wrote:No...so get yer arse in the air and face mecca

what the bingo hall??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down