NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees

4 posters

Go down

Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees Empty Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Finland's Prime Minister Juha Sipila said on Saturday he would offer his home to refugees.

As EU leaders struggle to agree policies to cope with a huge influx of migrants, many fleeing war in Syria, Sipila said his home in Kempele, northern Finland, was little used at the moment and would house asylum seekers from the start of next year.

"We should all take a look in the mirror and ask how we can help," Sipila told national broadcaster YLE.

He said an EU plan to distribute 120,000 refugees arriving in Greece, Italy and Hungary to countries around the European Union should be voluntary and hoped Finland could show an example.

Finland's government yesterday doubled its estimate for the number of asylum seekers in the country this year to up to 30,000.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/09/05/uk-europe-migrants-finland-pm-idUKKCN0R507920150905

Are you listening Cameron?

Back to top Go down

Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees Empty Re: Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees

Post by eddie Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:38 pm

To be fair. There are many, many thousands of people who wouldn't offer their homes to strangers.

If I didn't have children I'd possibly consider it.

Some people don't have enough room or food for their own families, let alone others.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees Empty Re: Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:46 pm

So many chances for so many people to blow their own trumpets eh? Why do these people publically announce that they will offer their homes to refugees?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Leftie wank fest continues...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:46 pm

What peeves me off about this, is the miserable, bitter, selfish people who oppose the idea of people who want to open up their homes to these refugees. And there are some. The bitterness just oozes from them. Fine, if you yourself don't want to, that's cool, no problem. But don't piss on those who have been kind hearted enough to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Christie wrote:What peeves me off about this, is the miserable, bitter, selfish people who oppose the idea of people who want to open up their homes to these refugees. And there are some. The bitterness just oozes from them. Fine, if you yourself don't want to, that's cool, no problem. But don't piss on those who have been kind hearted enough to offer.

It's not that, it's the advertising they do. Why do they need to announce it? Think about it ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:What peeves me off about this, is the miserable, bitter, selfish people who oppose the idea of people who want to open up their homes to these refugees. And there are some. The bitterness just oozes from them. Fine, if you yourself don't want to, that's cool, no problem. But don't piss on those who have been kind hearted enough to offer.

It's not that, it's the advertising they do. Why do they need to announce it? Think about it ...

To be fair I wasn't meaning you personally. Just some of the stuff I have been reading on other forums. No, they don't need to highlight it, but then again, maybe they do so to encourage others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To be fair I wasn't meaning you personally.  Just some of the stuff I have been reading on other forums. No, they don't need to highlight it, but then again, maybe they do so to encourage others?

It's to encourage people like you to congratulate them, and say what jolly nice people they are. Then others will offer to do the same thing because they want to be congratulated as well.

This is all becoming a game of oneupmanship. It's a chance for people to portray themselves as better than others. It's becoming a bit pathetic tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Top trumps... refugee edition...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:42 pm

You two should be locked up in a home for the emotionally bereft and given injections of humanity for 10 years before you are allowed out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 pm

sassy wrote:You two should be locked up in a home for the emotionally bereft and given injections of humanity for 10 years before you are allowed out again.

You need to start thinking logically instead of getting all histrionic. You seem to have no common sense at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 pm

You have no common sense, in fact you seem more like a robot than a human being, and don't you dare give me the crap about being Christian again.  My daughter's church is doing so much for the refugees BECAUSE of their christianity, you have as much christianity in you as a rock in the desert, in fact that would probably be warmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:06 pm

sassy wrote:You have no common sense, in fact you seem more like a robot than a human being, and don't you dare give me the crap about being Christian again.  My daughter's church is doing so much for the refugees BECAUSE of their christianity, you have as much christianity in you as a rock in the desert, in fact that would probably be warmer.

Oh go and stick your head down the toilet. Your daughter is probably as stupid and histrionic as you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:08 pm

She's a vicar, and a very good one, full of real Christian spirit, you on the other hand make wood look animate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:08 pm

This must be a great opportunity for you Sassy. You can tell everyone how marvellous you are yet again, and if you had the room you'd take 1,000 refugees. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:09 pm

sassy wrote:She's a vicar, and a very good one, full of real Christian spirit, you on the other hand make wood look animate.

Is she opening up the Vicarage to refugees?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 pm

She's doing all kinds of things and so are the members of her church, and she doesn't have a vicarage as she is part of the Church Army and lives in the community.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 pm

sassy wrote:She's doing all kinds of things and so are the members of her church, and she doesn't have a vicarage as she is part of the Church Army and lives in the community.

Oh well, I'm sure it will be very beneficial to her career ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:She's doing all kinds of things and so are the members of her church, and she doesn't have a vicarage as she is part of the Church Army and lives in the community.

Oh well, I'm sure it will be very beneficial to her career ...

Finland's PM Sipila offers his home to refugees That%E2%80%99s-the-spirit
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down