NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

+2
Original Quill
eddie
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 Empty Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Post by eddie Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Tomi Lahren called out Obama on her show, One America News Network's On Point with Tomi Lahren
The comments came after four U.S. Marines and one active-duty Navy reservist were killed in a shooting on Thursday in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lahren, from Rapid City, South Dakota, comes from a family of Marines
She claimed that 'radical Islam is becoming the rule, not the exception. Yesterday's moderate is today's terrorist'

A conservative news anchor has been catapulted to internet celebrity status after a video of her blasting President Barack Obama's efforts in the fight against terrorism went viral.

Tomi Lahren, host of One America News Network's On Point with Tomi Lahren, called out Obama's administration for their 'half-way, half-baked, tip-toe, be-friendly-to-Jihadis mentality' in a passionate speech that has been viewed more than 755,000 times on YouTube.

The conservative 22-year-old's comments, said on Friday's episode on the fringe broadcast network, were in reference to the fatal shooting of four U.S. Marines and one active-duty Navy reservist, in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday.

Read more about the video that is going viral (and strangely, being removed from Facebook...!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168926/Tomi-Lahren-22-rants-live-TV-Obama-s-tip-toe-efforts-against-terrorism.html

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 Empty Re: Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Oh dear and that is all you have as a counter?

Wow

Back to the cuckoo farm Eddie

Again debate the points not use as a bitch fest to gang up on a poster just because none of you can discount his points or find anythuing credible with the Fox news wackadoodle

Back to top Go down

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 Empty Re: Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Quill deserves to be slagged off in this thread. His sexism and stereotyping is dreadful!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Quill deserves to be slagged off in this thread. His sexism and stereotyping is dreadful!

What sexism?
So at least you admit you are using this thread to attack and gang up on a poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Quill deserves to be slagged off in this thread. His sexism and stereotyping is dreadful!

What sexism?
So at least you admit you are using this thread to attack and gang up on a poster

I'm just replying to his sexist posts. I can't help it if someone else agrees with me.

He's being sexist because he's assuming this woman doesn't have a thought of her own, and because he's implying she's stupid because she's blonde.

Still, you clearly have some sexist views yourself - as we know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What sexism?

I'm just replying to his sexist posts. I can't help it if someone else agrees with me.

He's being sexist because he's assuming this woman doesn't have a thought of her own, and because he's implying she's stupid because she's blonde.

The thing is she did not have any points, they were very dumb inaccurate points where it was she trying to stir up hatred, as if to fear all Muslims. I am not sexiest at all and it proves what a pathetoc weasel you are then when caught out bitching you poorly try to defend this off baseless claims and then accuse others.
Grow up you twat, there is no excuse for ganging up and Quills point on how they show a pretty girl to attract more attention is right, as she is attractive of that there is no doubt.
All I see is some idiots not grasp his point, shout sexism daftly as an excuse to bitch about a poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

What sexism?

"Gang up"?
Back to the school playground with you young laddie! Or I'll pull you,up by the seat of your trousers the next time you and one other agree against another poster!!!

Be gone laddie! Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 2418298

Oh and ps: even your beloved BBC have disputed Obamas claim about OBL!
I'll find you the links in a Shake of a doggys tail
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What sexism?

"Gang up"?
Back to the school playground with you young laddie! Or I'll pull you,up by the seat of your trousers the next time you and one other agree against another poster!!!

Be gone laddie! Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 2418298

You will show me some bullshit conspiracy you have been bought into/
Yes ganging up, its pathetic Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What sexism?

I find myself in the peculiar position of seeing something in Quill's post that you obviously don't.  He didn't say she was a bimbo, he said she would be seen as a bimbo and therefore could equate ISIL with what happened in the US (the incident concerned was probably not even terrorist but internal to the organisation) and get away with it.   That was my take on it.  I've had many rows with Quill about his views of women, but the point he was making was about the ludicrous equation with ISIL and you seem to have passed that by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The thing is she did not have any points, they were very dumb inaccurate points where it was she trying to stir up hatred, as if to fear all Muslims. I am not sexiest at all and it proves what a pathetoc weasel you are then when caught out bitching you poorly try to defend this off baseless claims and then accuse others.
Grow up you twat, there is no excuse for ganging up and Quills point on how they show a pretty girl to attract more attention is right, as she is attractive of that there is no doubt.
All I see is some idiots not grasp his point, shout sexism daftly as an excuse to bitch about a poster

Bugger off Didge. You just don't like your beloved Quill being pulled up for his sexist remarks. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Bugger off Didge. You just don't like your beloved Quill being pulled up for his sexist remarks. Razz

Not going anywhere you iduiot and as seen pulling you up for ganging up again bitching which is what you thrive on  Laughing

Again he did not make any sexist remarks which proves how very dumb you are.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What sexism?

"Gang up"?

So is this thread about you, moaning about us moaning about Quill or juts you moaning about me?

Get outta bed the wrong side did ya? Razz

Thread for you in micellany

All BBC links - just because I know you like their stories Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:59 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I find myself in the peculiar position of seeing something in Quill's post that you obviously don't.  He didn't say she was a bimbo, he said she would be seen as a bimbo and therefore could equate ISIL with what happened in the US (the incident concerned was probably not even terrorist but internal to the organisation) and get away with it.   That was my take on it.  I've had many rows with Quill about his views of women, but the point he was making was about the ludicrous equation with ISIL and you seem to have passed that by.

Really? You might want to read back.

Just another pretty face with an empty head.

Neither of my daughters are as stupid as this ditz.

The blonds don't care...they just got a sugar-daddy to pay their rent if they read this script they don't understand. They haven't got an ounce of original thought in their green apple-brains, and if they knew the meaning of half the terms they use, it would blow a hole in the back of their craniums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So is this thread about you, moaning  about us moaning about Quill or juts you moaning about me?

Get outta bed the wrong side did ya? Razz

Thread for you in micellany

All BBC links - just because I know you like their stories Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 2 1069003512

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not going anywhere you iduiot and as seen pulling you up for ganging up again bitching which is what you thrive on  Laughing

Again he did not make any sexist remarks which proves how very dumb you are.

Smile

Yeah he did - you just can't read, or you need to go to Specsavers.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Conclusion she is pretty?
Does she have an empty head?
Yes
How is that sexist to say, when everything she said was daft?
The last sentence was a poor sterotype, but not sexist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

The blonds don't care...they just got a sugar-daddy to pay their rent if they read this script they don't understand.  They haven't got an ounce of original thought in their green apple-brains, and if they knew the meaning of half the terms they use, it would blow a hole in the back of their craniums.

Well, my apologies I missed those.  In which case, bitch as much as you want to lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, my apologies I missed those.  In which case, bitch as much as you want to lol

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:03 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

The blonds don't care...they just got a sugar-daddy to pay their rent if they read this script they don't understand.  They haven't got an ounce of original thought in their green apple-brains, and if they knew the meaning of half the terms they use, it would blow a hole in the back of their craniums.

lol!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Again
Yes
Is she a ditz?
Most definately
Being a woman does not exempt you from ridicule when you on tele make the most daftest points

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Again
Yes
Is she a ditz?
Most definately
Being a woman does not exempt you from ridicule when you on tele make the most daftest points

Sexist pig!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Why has someone got an "empty head" becaeue you don't agree with her?

And beauty is subjective. If you think she's pretty that's only your opinion and taste.

So nothing but hot air today Didge, no facts.
You really did get out of bed and put on the wrong slippers.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Again
Yes
Is she a ditz?
Most definately

Sexist pig!

Ahhh do you feel big after saying that lol?
Prove how it is sexist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:10 pm

eddie wrote:Why has someone got an "empty head" becaeue you don't agree with her?
Lack of knowledge. Her views were daft, you have to show they had any sense

And beauty is subjective. If you think she's pretty that's only your opinion and taste.
Yes it is and yet I think you will find many men finding her attractive

Sorry your response was pants, try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:18 pm

I didn't see her mention ISIS actually - the guy interviewing her did though.

The guy interviewing her said that the murderer's background clearly points to Islamic extremism. Is he a ditz too?

She said she's sick of the pandering to Muslim sensitivities. There's nothing ditzy about that. The question is - is it true?

She's clearly concerned about the safety of the armed forces, who she sees as defending the people of the US. I see nothing wrong with that. She's also concerned that radical Muslims will bring the fight to the US. That's not an unreasonable fear is it?

Finally, I don't think she was reading from a script during that interview, so why do some people assume she had words put into her mouth?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:20 pm

“It’s about time we bring the fight to them, full force,” she continued. “Let’s show them [the 'radical jihadists'] what the United States looks like up close and personal. Show them what a B1 bomber looks like flying overhead; show them what they’re messing with. Put the fear of God in their desert.“
Unfortunately, Miss Lahren didn’t explain how bombing a “desert” might have curtailed what appears to be a domestic terror attack.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/21/tomi-lahren-rant-viral_n_7843068.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Well a lot of people think the US (and the UK) should bomb ISIS out of existence. They might not have thought through the practicalities of doing so, but it's not a bad idea per se is it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:23 pm

I think some of you are missing the point. Think about the killers of Lee Rigby. That was a "domestic" incident carried out by British Muslims, but it would be stupid to assume that it was nothing to do with Islamic extremism which has its roots in other countries.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I didn't see her mention ISIS actually - the guy interviewing her did though.

The guy interviewing her said that the murderer's  background clearly points to Islamic extremism. Is he a ditz too?  

She said she's sick of the pandering to Muslim sensitivities. There's nothing ditzy about that. The question is - is it true?

She's clearly concerned about the safety of the armed forces, who she sees as defending the people of the US. I see nothing wrong with that. She's also concerned that radical Muslims will bring the fight to the US. That's not an unreasonable fear is it?

Finally, I don't think she was reading from a script during that interview, so why do some people assume she had words put into her mouth?

1) Explaing a persons background happens in just about every kind of terrorist or gun spree killing in the US. This is because of why people turn to violence which many people are interested in and it also helps to understand why. So on that point she is an idiot.

2) She wants to send bombers even though we have bombers in the Middle East already targeting ISIS and Jihadis. So again on that point she is an idiot.

3) Pandering to Muslim sensativities? What is that, where you think its okay to club all Muslims together as likely terrorists? Another ideotic point, its not pandering to anything but rightly showing this was an extremist. So on that point she is also an idiot.

4) She is so concerned about their safety yet is happy for armed forces to be sent in the form of warplanes that can be shot down. Yep on all four points she is an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Why has someone got an "empty head" becaeue you don't agree with her?
Lack of knowledge. Her views were daft, you have to show they had any sense

Yes it is and yet I think you will find many men finding her attractive

Pants?

Sorry your response was sausage, try again.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Pants?

I have posted above the reasons why she is an idiot, hence why you need to prove she is not an empty head

So your reply was pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I didn't see her mention ISIS actually - the guy interviewing her did though.

The guy interviewing her said that the murderer's  background clearly points to Islamic extremism. Is he a ditz too?  

1) Explaing a persons background happens in just about every kind of terrorist or gun spree killing in the US. This is because of why people turn to violence which many people are interested in and it also helps to understand why. So on that point she is an idiot.

2) She wants to send bombers even though we have bombers in the Middle East already targeting ISIS and Jihadis. So again on that point she is an idiot.

3) Pandering to Muslim sensativities? What is that, where you think its okay to club all Muslims together as likely terrorists? Another ideotic point, its not pandering to anything but rightly showing this was an extremist. So on that point she is also an idiot.

4) She is so concerned about their safety yet is happy for armed forces to be sent in the form of warplanes that can be shot down. Yep on all four points she is an idiot

1. Your first point has nothing to do with what I said. I said the guy said that his background clearly pointed to Islamic extremism. Therefore, it's stupid to blame her for linking the shooting with Islamic extremism, which has its roots elsewhere.

2. We clearly don't have enough bombers or ISIS would no longer be in action.

3. I'd have to look at what Obama said about the shootings.

4. She clearly said that they're safer out there than in the US. That's her view and she's entitled to it.

I see nothing stupid about what she said. You might disagree with her, but you're only calling her stupid because you're sexist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Pants?

I have posted above the reasons why she is an idiot, hence why you need to prove she is not an empty head

So your reply was pants

IN YOUR OPNION SHE IS AN IDIOT

that's not a fact

IN YOUR OPINION SHE IS PRETTY

that's not a fact

Try again. cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

1. Your first point has nothing to do with what I said. I said the guy said that his background clearly pointed to Islamic extremism. Therefore, it's stupid to blame her for linking the shooting with Islamic extremism, which has its roots elsewhere.

4. She clearly said that they're safer out there than in the US. That's her view and she's entitled to it.

I see nothing stupid about what she said. You might disagree with her, but you're only calling her stupid because you're sexist.

1) It has everything to do with what she said, where she said she did not care about his background, where his background can be vital to understanding a person and what has made them turn extremist. So on that point she was an utter idiot

2) WTF, so you think bombers can just carpet bomb now? There is plenty of bombers its about being able to  target their forces, do you understand that? Which is missing the wrong and idiotic point she made stating we should basically go out and carpet bomb.

3) It does not matter, she is making a view to make then all American Muslims to be viewed with suspicion, where American policiy certainly does not help. Hence why she is an idiot

4) Poor she said to go and bomb, that means placing armed forces in harms way, which is not protecting them is it? Hence her point was idiotic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So your reply was pants

IN YOUR OPNION SHE IS AN IDIOT

that's not a fact

IN YOUR OPINION SHE IS PRETTY

that's not a fact

Try again. cheers

Epic fail so you can provide nothing of substance to back up what she said?

Ha ha ha ha

Pathetic

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

1) It has everything to do with what she said, where she said she did not care about his background, where his background can be vital to understanding a person and what has made them turn extremist. So on that point she was an utter idiot

2) WTF, so you think bombers can just carpet bomb now? There is plenty of bombers its about being able to  target their forces, do you understand that? Which is missing the wrong and idiotic point she made stating we should basically go out and carpet bomb.

3) It does not matter, she is making a view to make then all American Muslims to be viewed with suspicion, where American policiy certainly does not help. Hence why she is an idiot

4) Poor she said to go and bomb, that means placing armed forces in harms way, which is not protecting them is it? Hence her point was idiotic

Your first point still had nothing to do with what I said.

I said nothing about carpet bombing - you just made that up.

I think what she said was reasonable. The Government here pussyfoots around when it comes to Islamic extremists too - treating them as "victims" in many cases.

After the murder of Lee Rigby, army personnel were advised not to wear their uniforms when they go out - because of the risk of another attack. Out there in the Middle East, all reasonable precautions are taken to avoid them being killed.

You're just arguing for the sake of it now - because your beloved Quill was pulled up for his sexism, and because you can't stand to see a woman having an opinion. I can see that you have no real points to make.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Your first point still had nothing to do with what I said.

I said nothing about carpet bombing - you just made that up.

I think what she said was reasonable. The Government here pussyfoots around when it comes to Islamic extremists too - treating them as "victims" in many cases.

After the murder of Lee Rigby, army personnel were advised not to wear their uniforms when they go out - because of the risk of another attack. Out there in the Middle East, all reasonable precautions are taken to avoid them being killed.

You're just arguing for the sake of it now - because your beloved Quill was pulled up for his sexism, and because you can't stand to see a woman having an opinion. I can see that you have no real points to make.

1) Who cares what you said, its about what she said.

2) I have proven what she said was idiotic and hypocritical. I think the fact many attempts have been stopped is not pussyfooting around in any shape or form and now you deflect to the UK when your argument is flapping badly.

3) That is just common sense so as to not place army personnel in danger, but to send them into danger is not protecting them is it?

4) No I am just easily showing how some of you on here are defending a complete idiot in this woman who clearly is a Christian conservative of where her views are born from

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:50 pm

So Didge, do you think it's great that ISIS are murdering their way across the Middle East, and that they may well bring their murderous ways to the US and the UK?

It does sound as if you approve of ISIS. Is that a non-Christian thing?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Then address what she said instead of replying to what I said. If you don't care what I said, why are you bleating on and on replying to my posts - with stupid posts of your own I might add. Feel free to reply to someone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So Didge, do you think it's great that ISIS are murdering their way across the Middle East, and that they may well bring their murderous ways to the US and the UK?

1) Idiotic question

2) Absurd reasoning again based off you losing a debate.

I think ISIS needs to be stopped, but that the main focus in stopping them needs to come from Arab nations with their armies and also in countries with Muslims countering their rhetoric.

Pathetic questions proving you have no answers to my points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Then address what she said instead of replying to what I said. If you don't care what I said, why are you bleating on and on replying to my posts - with stupid posts of your own I might add. Feel free to reply to someone else.

I have addressed them and as seen you have no answer but back an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So Didge, do you think it's great that ISIS are murdering their way across the Middle East, and that they may well bring their murderous ways to the US and the UK?

1) Idiotic question

I think ISIS needs to be stopped, but that the main focus in stopping them needs to come from Arab nations with their armies and also in countries with Muslims countering their rhetoric.

Well you're the one who brought Christianity into it. If you think that agreeing with this woman is a Christian thing, then clearly not agreeing with her must be a non-Christian thing - according to your own logic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No - you introduced a red herring as usual.

You're a moron Didge. I do hope you're not blonde, otherwise Quill might say that it's not surprising you're a moron.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

1) Idiotic question

Well you're the one who brought Christianity into it. If you think that agreeing with this woman is a Christian thing, then clearly not agreeing with her must be a non-Christian thing - according to your own logic.

She is a right wing Christian which is where her views stem from.
Never claimed in agreeing with her is done so on her being christian.
So again your views are also idiotic.
All you are doing now is being desperarte deflecting any point to get out of your failings here

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:56 pm

What's wrong with being a Christian Conservative anyway?

I hope you're not being a bigot again Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All you are doing now is being desperarte deflecting any point to get out of your failings here

So what? So wanting to defend your country against murderers and terrorists is a "right wing" thing is it?

Who knew?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You're a moron Didge. I do hope you're not blonde, otherwise Quill might say that it's not surprising you're a moron.

Game over

You are now at the point all you can do is debate about me.

Its so easy for me to show up how poor your views were here.
I proved this woman was an idiot who held contradictive views, which normally you speak out on people who look for attention, but change your mind when it is something you agree on with lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So what? So wanting to defend your country against murderers and terrorists is a "right wing" thing is it?

Who knew?

I think it does not matter what you believe to want to defend your country, but her views against Muslims may stem from her Christian beliefs, of which is important.
I am sure many Muslims also want America to be defended from terrorism, but what is telling is how she spoke and why she was an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Game over

I proved this woman was an idiot who held contradictive views, which normally you speak out on people who look for attention, but change your mind when it is something you agree on with lol

It certainly is over - you've shown yourself up again Didge - as usual.

It's too easy for me to show what a moron you are. cheers
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Game over

It certainly is over - you've shown yourself up again Didge - as usual.

It's too easy for me to show what a moron you are. cheers

lol you keep dreaming as that is what you do best Rags ha ha ha ha

Since I made the points you have continued to deflect the debate, the sign of a true loser lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Didge thinks it's fine to insult other posters, but as soon as he gets some back, he cries and says they're talking about him. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next