NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

+2
Original Quill
eddie
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 3 Empty Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Post by eddie Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Tomi Lahren called out Obama on her show, One America News Network's On Point with Tomi Lahren
The comments came after four U.S. Marines and one active-duty Navy reservist were killed in a shooting on Thursday in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lahren, from Rapid City, South Dakota, comes from a family of Marines
She claimed that 'radical Islam is becoming the rule, not the exception. Yesterday's moderate is today's terrorist'

A conservative news anchor has been catapulted to internet celebrity status after a video of her blasting President Barack Obama's efforts in the fight against terrorism went viral.

Tomi Lahren, host of One America News Network's On Point with Tomi Lahren, called out Obama's administration for their 'half-way, half-baked, tip-toe, be-friendly-to-Jihadis mentality' in a passionate speech that has been viewed more than 755,000 times on YouTube.

The conservative 22-year-old's comments, said on Friday's episode on the fringe broadcast network, were in reference to the fatal shooting of four U.S. Marines and one active-duty Navy reservist, in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday.

Read more about the video that is going viral (and strangely, being removed from Facebook...!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168926/Tomi-Lahren-22-rants-live-TV-Obama-s-tip-toe-efforts-against-terrorism.html

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 3 Empty Re: Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It certainly is over - you've shown yourself up again Didge - as usual.

It's too easy for me to show what a moron you are. cheers

lol you keep dreaming as that is what you do best Rags ha ha ha ha

Since I made the points you have continued to deflect the debate, the sign of a true loser lol

You lost as soon as you posted in this thread. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 3 Empty Re: Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I have posted above the reasons why she is an idiot, hence why you need to prove she is not an empty head

So your reply was pants

IN YOUR OPNION SHE IS AN IDIOT

that's not a fact

IN YOUR OPINION SHE IS PRETTY

that's not a fact

Try again. cheers

Epic fail so you can provide nothing of substance to back up what she said?

Ha ha ha ha

Pathetic

Laughing

Why do I need to, to prove that you think she's an idiot?
It's your opinion, yours and quills.

opinion, does not a fact, make.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge thinks it's fine to insult other posters, but as soon as he gets some back, he cries and says they're talking about him. Razz

Ha ha ha ha
I love your immature insults Rags, I know further you have lost the debate and now you speak out to others for suppport.
That is hilarious

Ha Ha Ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Didge thinks it's fine to insult other posters, but as soon as he gets some back, he cries and says they're talking about him. Razz

Ha ha ha ha
I love your immature insults Rags, I know further you have lost the debate and now you speak out to others for suppport.
That is hilarious

Ha Ha Ha ha

I won the debate - you're just a sexist pig. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Epic fail so you can provide nothing of substance to back up what she said?

Ha ha ha ha

Pathetic

Laughing

Why do I need to, to prove that you think she's an idiot?
It's your opinion, yours and quills.

opinion, does not a fact, make.

So you do not believe in sound reasoning then?
How on earth did you ever teach as a teacher Eddie?
I just proved her points were very wrong.
That is not opinion, when she states she wants to protect the armed forces then calls for them to be placed in harms way. So you tell me how that is an opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha ha
That is hilarious

Ha Ha Ha ha

I won the debate - you're just a sexist pig. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Well let me see....because that's how she feels and that's how she sees it and it's her opinion?

i don't think it's very PC (you know you believe in PC yes?) to allude to her as a dumb blonde.

Do you think Quill was a little harsh on her and condescending?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:12 pm

eddie wrote:Well let me see....because that's how she feels and that's how she sees it and it's her opinion?

i don't think it's very PC (you know you believe in PC yes?) to allude to her as a dumb blonde.

I already stated the sterotype on Blonde was wrong and poor.
Just because she holds poor views does not mean they will be not rightly ridiculed and shown to be wrong.
Quill is opinionated, just as is Rags also, do you react like that to her when she is condescending to many people on threads made when they publish wrongs done?
Many are guilty of this here.
Was he harsh?
Yes and no doubt this stems from a view he holds of Republicans, but then again none of us are American either, where he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Well let me see....because that's how she feels and that's how she sees it and it's her opinion?

Just because she holds poor views does not mean they will be not rightly ridiculed and shown to be wrong.
Quill is opinionated, just as is Rags also, do you react like that to her when she is condescending to many people on threads made when they publish wrongs done?
Was he harsh?
Yes and no doubt this stems from a view he holds of Republicans, but then again none of us are American either, where he is.

Good. That's what we were saying all along when you jumped in and said we were wrong to challenge him.

Seems we are saying the same thing after all.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Was he harsh?

Good. That's what we were saying all along when you jumped in and said we were wrong to challenge him.

Seems we are saying the same thing after all.

Bullshit you were all bitching about him Eddie.
You then all tried poorly to defend the the idiot girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:05 pm

I really don't see why people are slating her so much. There's no particular evidence that Abdulazeez shot those people on behalf of ISIS, or that he did so because of Islamic extremism, but it's understandable that people will think that, isn't it?

Why are people so slow to understand that ISIS could and probably will get people on board in western countries?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Its her poor views which she made which are basically scaremongering against Muslims. To place that into perspective, should we then fear all Men who commit most of the murders in the US? I can give you plenty of examples where she does not fear things that are far more likley to happen. So she is pandering to fear, where such events are few and far between in the US compared to daily murder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Well here we have a guy who shot and killed members of the armed forces. He left no explanation, and I think it's reasonable to at least consider the possibility that Islamic extremism played a part.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Again you miss the point, we have a crime here which is few and far between yet she makes a case as if to fear all Muslims, yet murder happens on a massive scale daily in the US, so is she clearly pandering to fear here?
Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:11 pm

She didn't say "all Muslims" at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Er she clearly was implying.
When she uses the words like Jihadis

So Jihadists means all Muslims now?

Imagine if someone had said they were pissed off with Islamic extremists after the killing of Lee Rigby, and someone like you said - oh but we mustn't say anything like that because it might offend other Muslims - well she's proved her point.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Also notice that she clearly omits in this video Muslim when she says she does not care whether you are Republican, Democrat, black, white, Christian, which she does not extend to Muslims did she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:22 pm

She clearly referred to "radical Islam" and "radical Islamists".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:She clearly referred to "radical Islam" and "radical Islamists".

She also made as I stated other points like stating he was a devout Muslim, which clearly her intent and her omission in the OP video of saying she does not care who people are but omitting Muslims in this statement shows clearly she is at odds with Muslims and views them a certain way.
How you fail to see that is beyond belief.
You see even there she says to send bombers, thus placing lives at risk and to send the fear of God in them is like I stated steming from her Christian Conservative views

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:She clearly referred to "radical Islam" and "radical Islamists".

She also made as I stated other points like stating he was a devout Muslim, which clearly her intent and her omission in the OP video of saying she does not care who people are but omitting Muslims in this statement shows clearly she is at odds with Muslims and views them a certain way.
You see even there she says to send bombers, thus placing lives at risk and to send the fear of God in them is like I stated steming from her Christian Conservative views

She's clearly fed up with the attacks from radical Muslims on American soil. Can't blame her for that. Some people here have asked why we're not bombing ISIS as well. It's a natural reaction I think.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

She's clearly fed up with the attacks from radical Muslims on American soil. Can't blame her for that. Some people here have asked why we're not bombing ISIS as well. It's a natural reaction I think.

More so than the daily murders by gun deaths and I bet you any money she is an advocate of the gun lobby?
So yes I can call her out for being an utter hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Nothing wrong with hating people who cause so much harm. The loose connections Quill mentioned enabled the Bush administration to invade Iraq, which led directly to the rise of ISIS. These people encourage bloodthirsty chest-pounding and end up getting a lot more people killed than a cool-headed, adult approach to resolving conflicts would have.

You also have to bear in mind that the left handles hatred much differently than the dunderheads who employ people like this anchor. You don't see liberals making statements like:

Conservative anchor, 22, becomes viral star with passionate rant against Obama: Heated speech about President's 'half-baked' ISIS policy is viewed nearly one million times... and counting - Page 3 Pete

I was against the invasion of Iraq by bush/Blair... your so called right nut jobs and our left nut jobs...

But it was the Obama administration that backed the resulting Shia majority rule over Iraq which totally marginalised the Sunni,   who are now ISIS, and the early cut and run exit away before security and stability was properly established that has allowed this resulting cluster fuck to happen!!!

Although it could also be argued that this deluge into conflict and medieval barbarity has always been waiting to happen because of the nature of the Islam and the people in the region and their underlying divide between Shia and Sunni... and that this inevitable continuation of the centuries old war has only been temporarily suspended by imposition of strong dictators and western military involvement which has largely prevented it up till recently...

Seems only a tough line form of dictatorship is enough to keep these people in check... the rise up for 'freedom' and that just means freedom to descend into medieval brutality and murder of others!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So Didge, do you think it's great that ISIS are murdering their way across the Middle East, and that they may well bring their murderous ways to the US and the UK?

I doubt that. But if they do bring it here, we have very good police who can handle them quite rightly.

B-1 bomber…pfffft, get real.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So Didge, do you think it's great that ISIS are murdering their way across the Middle East, and that they may well bring their murderous ways to the US and the UK?

I doubt that.  But if they do bring it here, we have very good police who can handle them quite rightly.  

The police might catch them or kill them after they've killed a load of people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Quill deserves to be slagged off in this thread. His sexism and stereotyping is dreadful!

What sexism?
So at least you admit you are using this thread to attack and gang up on a poster

Thks didge, but I really don't mind. Their enthusiasm is a monument to how effectively I reach them, tbh. So, placed in context it's a compliment. That's the way I read it.

I appear to have overlooked the potential for confusion of two arguments.

One--the argument I was originally making--conservatives lie, and the lying takes many forms. You have to look at their purposes for lying, before you can appreciate the full breadth of the scheme.

They lie to draw attention away from 'interest politics'. If 'interest politics' become the topic of the conversation, then very quickly conservatives will lose favor. Conservatives have one massive flaw, and it goes right down to their core: selfishness. Conservatives acclaim selfishness and the programs that help them achieve it. That is their interest. Wealth is a zero-sum game; there is only so much wealth, and so the richer the rich get, the poorer the poor get. While liberals are trying to work for the general weal of mankind--their interests--conservatives are ripping off others for themselves. That's the conservative program.

The best and most successful of conservatives become billionaires. But the number of billionaires dwindles as you go up in wealth....in short, they become a political class of very small dimensions. Simply put, they bleed votes. The flaw is: the more successful they become, the smaller the number of voters they can muster. BIG FAIL! By being successful in ripping off the poor, they play themselves out of success in interest politics.

Conservatives need to detract the discussion away from interests so that the common man doesn't see what they are doing. They need to 'dumb down' the discussion. So conservatives develop a unique game of political discussion that focuses attention more toward dramatic, attention-getting events. More than that, they need to stir up the interests of the common man away from his own interests. So they do these spectacular, noisy things that turn heads away from common interests. They start wars artificially (where are the WMD's)...that's a good one, always dependable for turning heads. They build hatred against Mexicans (Trump); or blacks (Lee Atwarter's southern strategy); and a favorite one today is Muslims (Cheney, or the OP of this thread).

But they distract in other ways: attractive women are always a distraction...or at a minimum, a head-turner. Does anyone think it is coincidence that Donald Trump has owned the Miss Universe and Miss USA beauty pageants since 1996. What could be more distracting than a fabulous blond? Perhaps a fabulous blond stirring up shit about Muslims???

It's very important that you don't accidentally return--inadvertently stumble over--the interests of the common man. So let's fake it and tell lies about Mexicans or Muslims, put it in a script of lies and give it to a beautiful blond to distract the common man. Perfect! That's what this is all about.

But--and second--in my enthusiasm to make the point, I forgot to distinguish between the character of a blond bimbo, and an actual woman who might be intelligent and competent. Indeed, even the blond reading the script could be intelligent, but dumbed-down by the script she was reading. I was painting a cartoon character to make a point about conservatives, and accidentally tripped over a not-too-nice characterization of a female. MY POINT IS NOT THAT ALL WOMEN ARE DUMB, BUT THAT CONSERVATIVES WILL PUT FORWARD APPEARANCES OF AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN READING A DUMB SCRIPT.

That said, i know Raggs caught it; she's just a conservative taking advantage of the winds to shout ill my way. I know sassy got it because she said so. I don't know about eds. But two outta three ain't bad.

Now carry on...oh, and thank you for providing the opportunity to me to elaborate on my thesis.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I doubt that.  But if they do bring it here, we have very good police who can handle them quite rightly.  

Better that than killing innocent babies with a B-1 bomber.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Well three of us thought you were wrong to say what you said about her, rags, myself and didge.

So not too sure why you're thanking him?

And the minute your post became a tad pompous, I stopped reading.
Perhaps if you want a fan club that admires your intelligence, you should drop the pompous-arse act.

Just an idea.

I'd have read it otherwise and might have agree with you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Better that than killing innocent babies.

Innocent babies might be killed in terrorist attacks in the US too.

At least you admit you have absolutely no loyalty to your fellow citizens, and you don't give a toss if they're murdered.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:22 pm

eddie wrote:Well three of us thought you were wrong to say what you said about her, rags, myself and didge.

Perhaps if you want a fan club that admires your intelligence, you should drop the pompous-arse act.

Just an idea.

Porkies

I said the comment on blondes was poor, that is it, not anything else and now he has placed in context what he has been saying and made a very good case of doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Quill doesn't even know her name ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Quill doesn't even know her name ...

So what, he understands the mentality, which is what matters

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

The assumption that Tomi Lahren doesn't know her own mind is even more patronising and sexist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The assumption that Tomi Lahren doesn't know her own mind is even more patronising and sexist.

How again is that sexist if she does hold very poor views which were proven already?
Nobody claimed it was to do with her sex.
You are just playing the emotive bullshit card now

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The assumption that Tomi Lahren doesn't know her own mind is even more patronising and sexist.

How again is that sexist if she does hold very poor views which were proven already?

Quill is saying that she's been told what to say, and he's assuming that she doesn't actually mean anything she said. He's basically saying she's a puppet on a string.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:31 pm

eddie wrote:So not too sure why you're thanking him?

The Internet is widely read. The thesis above is the central point of my book, Why Elephants Lie. Every opportunity I have to put the ideas our there is a golden one. A question...or when I'm forced (permitted) to explain, is a golden opportunity. So, even in adversity I win.

eddie wrote:And the minute your post became a tad pompous, I stopped reading.

I'll try to remember that. But, it is written for a special audience.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 pm

I have very much a view that she could well have been told what to say as lets face it there was no fault within her spat. It seemed rehearsed to me as it was to me very much scripted.
You do realise many newsreaders read off scripts?

So your claims is pants Raas

Until tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I have very much a view that she could well have been told what to say as lets face it there was no fault within her spat. It seemed rehearsed to me as it was to me very much scripted.

So your claims is pants

Until tomorrow

There you go as well - assuming that she didn't mean a word she said, and that she has no opinions of her own - because she's female and blonde.

You're both sexist pigs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Well three of us thought you were wrong to say what you said about her, rags, myself and didge.

Just an idea.

Porkies

I said the comment on blondes was poor, that is it, not anything else and now he has placed in context what he has been saying and made a very good case of doing so.

Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Quill is saying that she's been told what to say, and he's assuming that she doesn't actually mean anything she said. He's basically saying she's a puppet on a string.

Precisely, except she might be quite intelligent in real life. Whether she means it, or even gets it, is not for us to say. After all, we don't know her.

The issue is the show she puts on...in that sense, she's an actress. If an actress plays a dumb blond, is it an indictment on her personally? No, it's just a role, as I said 2 - 3 pages ago.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I have very much a view that she could well have been told what to say as lets face it there was no fault within her spat. It seemed rehearsed to me as it was to me very much scripted.

So your claims is pants

Until tomorrow

There you go as well - assuming that she didn't mean a word she said, and that she has no opinions of her own - because she's female and blonde.

You're both sexist pigs.

Emotive babble
Just because I believe something is scripted does not make me sexist and as I already thought the views were poor I am then actually blaming the writers and not her then.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Precisely, except she might be quite intelligent in real life.  Whether she means it, or even gets it, is not for us to say.  After all, we don't know her.  

The issue is the show she puts on...in that sense, she's an actress.  If an actress plays a dumb blond, is it an indictment on her personally?  No, it's just a role, as I said 2 - 3 pages ago.

Well you've been saying all the way through this thread that she's just saying what someone else wants her say, and now you say "we" don't know her, and it's not for us to say.

She doesn't seem dumb to me, and every time you repeat your slur, you sound more and more sexist.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You're both sexist pigs.

You're watering down the insult. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:40 pm

If it was a man, or a black woman, Quill would not be saying this stuff - he's very transparent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Precisely, except she might be quite intelligent in real life.  Whether she means it, or even gets it, is not for us to say.  After all, we don't know her.  

The issue is the show she puts on...in that sense, she's an actress.  If an actress plays a dumb blond, is it an indictment on her personally?  No, it's just a role, as I said 2 - 3 pages ago.

Well you've been saying all the way through this thread that she's just saying what someone else wants her say, and now you say "we" don't know her, and it's not for us to say.

She doesn't seem dumb to me, and every time you repeat your slur, you sound more and more sexist.  

Now you're playing dumb...speciously. I know you of all people got it from the start.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Well your Vice President says that Abdulazeez was a "perverted jihadist", so is he being a ditz too?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well your Vice President says that Abdulazeez was a "perverted jihadist", so is he being a ditz too?

It would help if you paid attention. Biden said nothing about ISIL.

I don't mind if he calls him a perverted jihadist or reformed Presbyterian...names are of no consequence. But lying about facts is another matter.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Well your Vice President says that Abdulazeez was a "perverted jihadist", so is he being a ditz too?

It would help if you paid attention.  Biden said nothing about ISIL.  

I don't mind if he calls him a perverted jihadist or reformed Presbyterian...names are of no consequence.  But lying about facts is another matter.

He did, however, talk about Abdulazeez as if he was not American, as if he was part of a global threat to the US.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It would help if you paid attention.  Biden said nothing about ISIL.  

I don't mind if he calls him a perverted jihadist or reformed Presbyterian...names are of no consequence.  But lying about facts is another matter.

He did, however, talk about Abdulazeez as if he was not American, as if he was part of a global threat to the US.

I don't know about that. A senior federal official, interviewed by NBC, said that Abdulazeez is 24-years-old and a naturalized U.S. citizen from Kuwait. According to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, a man named Youssuf Abdulazeez attended the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, and graduated in 2012 with a degree in engineering.

I think Biden would know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next