NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men

4 posters

Go down

Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men Empty Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men

Post by Lurker Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:02 pm

The following irresponsible police action reported by KHOU’s Rucks Russell should scare many. A 13-year-old dancer, Landry Thompson, and her two dance teachers traveled from Oklahoma to Houston, TX. They had planned to train all weekend with some of the best in dance industry, but their plans went awry. Could the events that follow have something to do with Landry Thompson being white and her dance instructors being black?

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/02/landry-thompson-dancer-arrested/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men Empty Re: Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:33 pm

If it was profiling then why was the young lady handcuffed as well. something is odd here for sure.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men Empty Re: Here’s What Happens When A White Girl Travels To Texas With Two Black Men

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 am

@Cantankerous
She was cuffed cause she was white....

if she was black they'd have shot her Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

I'd say they were trying to explain the situation, which counts as resisting arrest.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:11 am

It does sound bad -- but this was in Houston, where they've had a large black population for a long time (right now it's nearly 1-in-4 residents). This might not actually be a case of profiling; I wouldn't be too surprised to learn that their car and occupants matched a description of someone they were looking for. That's happened a few times to my brother, who used to drive old beat-up cars and looked (from a distance) like a skinhead.

(Edit) He was pulled over, not handcuffed. There's no excuse for the handcuffing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:35 am

Interesting story, I can see why the Police might stop and investigate, as the girl was a minor, but not with the way they handled the situation, especially having them handcuffed and the girl placed in child protection, was appalling. Some common sense here would have been for the Police to have driven them all back to the hotel to see the letter of guardianship or to have placed a call to her parents to verify she was under legal guardianship by the Dance instructors.
A huge apology should come from the Police over this.
I wonder if the Police would have acted the same if the instructors had been white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Cantankerous wrote:If it was profiling then why was the young lady handcuffed as well. something is odd here for sure.

Fantastic point.

I think veya was knocked for 6 on that one lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:23 pm

I doubt it. Now come Andy, just remember, you are trying not to be a racist on this site. Hard isn't it, different persona for different sites lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Sassy wrote:I doubt it.   Now come Andy, just remember, you are trying not to be a racist on this site.   Hard isn't it, different persona for different sites lol

What do you mean sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:54 pm

@big andy

Not really, white girl siding with 2 black men, probably getting agitated at the obvious miss carriage of justice she is witnessing, you ever seen a teenage girl go off?  ::lightsab::  ::sexbnan:  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth:: 

suprised they didn't taze her.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@big andy

Not really, white girl siding with 2 black men, probably getting agitated at the obvious miss carriage of justice she is witnessing, you ever seen a teenage girl go off?  ::lightsab::  ::sexbnan:  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth:: 

suprised they didn't taze her.

Living with my grandaughter, I know just what you mean lol  :.3chuthluL/: :-:bravo:-: :-:cawg:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:14 am

What do you mean when you say I am trying not to be racist on this site sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:16 am

:::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down