NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

2 posters

Go down

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl Empty Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:25 pm

An Ohio court has upheld the suspension of a 12-year-old black boy for staring at a white girl at school in what he called a “staring contest,” Fox 19 is reporting. The unidentified student was suspended  from a private Catholic school, St. Gabriel Consolidated, in September of last year after school officials say he “intimidated” his classmate. According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time. Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm. “I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.
“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother,  Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.” According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions. “The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained. According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”
The family intends to file an appeal.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/ohio-court-upholds-school-suspension-of-12-year-old-black-boy-accused-of-staring-at-a-white-girl/

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl Empty Re: Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:33 pm

How stupid. Whatever the circumstances, the boy apologised if he scared her or whatever. A fuss over nothing as usual.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl Empty Re: Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:50 pm

St. Gabriel Consolidated is located at 18 West Sharon Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246.

How many times do I have to remind you, Cincinnati is a southern city.  It is right across the Ohio River from Kentucky, where they make moonshine whiskey and hillbillies marry their sisters, fgs.

Black, male child?  Trumped up charge?  Depend on it.  It's happening in the south.

It's so nice to be vindicated, once again. Do I know a racist situation when I smells it?  Lol. Wink

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Whether it's trumped up or not, it's still stupid. Maybe he was messing about like 12-year boys do and trying to annoy her or something - who knows?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Whether it's trumped up or not, it's still stupid. Maybe he was messing about like 12-year boys do and trying to annoy her or something - who knows?

I agree with 100%.

I'm just fitting the incident into it's proper perspective. It helps explain both America and the situation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Quill...America needs very little explaining

it can be summed up in 3 words

you are nuts Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:43 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Quill...America needs very little explaining

Everyone is nuts.  I'm just filling in the details on this side of the pond.

Y'all fill in for over there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Quill...America needs very little explaining

Everyone is nuts.  I'm just filling in the details on this side of the pond.

Y'all fill in for over there.

didge does that quite well enough for us quill.....but you are of course quite right...for may years over here the "lunatics have taken over the assylum"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down