NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

+4
Irn Bru
Fuzzy Zack
veya_victaous
Eilzel
8 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 Empty Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A gay couple were subjected to a torrent of abuse in a London branch of Tesco after they shared a brief kiss in the store. Steve Luetchford, 28, was shopping with his 25-year-old partner Mattia Pievani at a Tesco branch in Brixton on Friday evening when, they claim, a female cashier verbally abused them. The woman is alleged to have said that the couple should be "ashamed" after she witnessed their intimate moment. When they challenged the woman on her views she continued to insult them, it is claimed.
They then requested that two other staff members refer them to the store manager so that they could lodge a complaint.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11791755/Gay-couple-abused-by-Tesco-cashier.html

Back to top Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's not feeling the luuuuuurve today then. lol!

I suspect he has lost his puncture repair kit

Please Rags keep these posts going as I cannot debate Didge I am gutless.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:07 pm

How dare anyone claim that the guy is an attention seeker!

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 LcoraJV4
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:How dare anyone claim that the guy is an attention seeker!

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 LcoraJV4

He is very good looking, how on earth does that make him attention seeking?
Only a Christian would use such a defense to attack homosexuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:11 pm

The other guy is very shy and retiring too.

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 8Uxcfm0G
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The other guy is very shy and retiring too.

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 3 8Uxcfm0G

So you are saying exposure is a reason to allow persecution then Rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The other guy is very shy and retiring too.

I suppose the old saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity, is apt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:15 pm

I think people who take selfies and post them all over social media, are indeed attention seeking idiots who crave approval of how they look, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Christie wrote:

I think people who take selfies and post them all over social media, are indeed attention seeking idiots who crave approval of how they look, in my opinion.

Based on your beliefs or why they might want to feel good about themselves?

Is that a crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

Is that a crime?

If you feel good about yourself, you shouldn't need to seek others approval and that's really what these selfies are all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:19 pm

They're all over the internet in various states of undress. Maybe they're just modelling underwear.

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Is that a crime?

If you feel good about yourself, you shouldn't need to seek others approval and that's really what these selfies are all about.

That is very incorrect confidence means you are not afraid to post how you look.
You speak from a bitter point pf view as what does it matter if people post pictures of themselves? You should be happy for them not bitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

That is very incorrect confidence means you are not afraid to post how you look.
You speak from a bitter point pf view as what does it matter if people post pictures of themselves? You should be happy for them not bitter.

Oh I'm not bitter, just amused how some people go about seeking attention. You see it all the time with Z list celebrities, I would imagine they started this craze. Post some shots of scenic views, streetview culture, that would be nice, but no thanks, I don't want to see someone posing in their undies. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Oh I'm not bitter, just amused how some people go about seeking attention. You see it all the time with Z list celebrities, I would imagine they started this craze. Post some shots of scenic views, streetview culture, that would be nice, but no thanks, I don't want to see someone posing in their undies. Razz

You claim attention seeking based off your own views.
That is being bitter, as what does it matter how they look?
You seem to have this naive view that people should not feel good about themselves, why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:32 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

And in some cases, they're not even wearing underwear. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:

And in some cases, they're not even wearing underwear. Laughing

What does that matter?
Christian hate is an ugly theology

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Is anyone actually taking Didge seriously on this thread, apart from eddie and Les? lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

You seem to have this naive view that people should not feel good about themselves, why is that?

Well maybe its because I'm a hate filled Christian with saggy tits lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is anyone actually taking Didge seriously on this thread, apart from eddie and Les? lol!

What a copout, as who takes  a homophobic twat seriously Rags?

Seriously if you had intelligence you would recognize your hate is daft towards homosexuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm too busy laughing at their exhibitionism to hate anyone. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Who now lives in Ireland Tess

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm too busy laughing at their exhibitionism to hate anyone. Laughing

Interesting, so why do you not believe the claim from this couple?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is anyone actually taking Didge seriously on this thread, apart from eddie and Les? lol!

I'm hanging on his every word Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

lol!

Sorry, I've never said where I lived and my name's not Tess either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Nems wrote:

I'm hanging on his every word Razz

Please Rags i need your support, i am so pathetic

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol!

Why so defensive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

lol!

You stalking again Didge?

No wonder you give most of the women on here the heebee jeebees j

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

Why so defensive?

I'm putting you right, that I do not live in Ireland, as you seem to think. Why, I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Someone accused me of living in Ireland too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Why so defensive?

I'm putting you right, that I do not live in Ireland, as you seem to think. Why, I have no idea.

Are you putting m,e right?
I do not think so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Someone accused me of living in Ireland too.

The only place you should live is where people can keep an eye on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

I do not think so

I'd be more than happy for admin to confirm I am not from Ireland. But really, is it any of your business where I do live? I really don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I do not think so

I'd be more than happy for admin to confirm I am not from Ireland. But really, is it any of your business where I do live? I really don't think so.

Is that your defense for being homphobic?
Where you come from is irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

And your proof please, that you claim I am homophobic? How is this so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You r vies that are anti homosexual, as again how is love expressed bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:07 pm

You just couldn't make this up.

Oh, Didge just did.

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You just couldn't make this up.

Oh, Didge just did.

lol!

That some Christians are hateful twats?
Nope you could not make it up RAGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

What, sorry? What's that part supposed to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What, sorry? What's that part supposed to

Simple question, do you back love when it is homosexual in public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

What, sorry? What's that part supposed to

Why, most certainly sir! Why ever not! Love is a many splendour thing for everyone to experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Why, most certainly sir! Why ever not! Love is a many splendour thing for everyone to experience.

So a simple question.
Why do clearly not believe this story and even more so want it to be untrue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

So a simple question.

Now I've never said I don't believe this story. Have I? I said that it would be unfair to judge this woman until we hear her side of the story and not simply to take the couples word for it. That is only fair. None of us here witnessed it, so lets just wait and see how it is played out and what Tesco come back with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So a simple question.

Now I've never said I don't believe this story. Have I? I said that it would be unfair to judge this woman until we hear her side of the story and not simply to take the couples word for it. That is only fair. None of us here witnessed it, so lets just wait and see how it is played out and what Tesco come back with.

I doubt we'll ever hear her side tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:

From an idiot like you?
I would be thankful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:

This is true, she'll probably be gagged by Tesco which is extremely unfair if she is being made out to be something she's not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

From an idiot like you?
I would be thankful

What are you on about now?

I think you've lost it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Sassy does not care about this death she uses this as a means to promote hate against Israel. She would love a thousanbd {Palestine children dead to promote her racism.
She is scum, plain and cimple

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Christie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This is true, she'll probably be gagged by Tesco which is extremely unfair if she is being made out to be something she's not.

Yes. They won't want a member of staff talking about it directly. I guess she could do if it's important to her, and if she doesn't mind being named. Perhaps she's not an attention seeker though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Sassy does not care about this death she uses this as a means to promote hate against Israel. She would love a thousanbd {Palestine children dead to promote her racism.

Are you in the right thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

From an idiot like you?
I would be thankful

What are you on about now?

I think you've lost it.

Pathetic reply, try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Sassy does not care about this death she uses this as a means to promote hate against Israel. She would love a thousanbd {Palestine children dead to promote her racism.

Are you in the right thread?

Have you taken your medication  yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next