NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit"

+2
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit" - Page 2 Empty Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down

Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit" - Page 2 Empty Re: Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit"

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:39 pm

sassy wrote:It's what they are there to do, use our taxes for the good of the people, not for the good of their mates.  

Osborne has said today he is going to take ANOTHER £20Billion from the public sector.  That's fireman, policeman etc etc, and yet over the last few years he has given away £93BILLION in Corporate handouts.

Fuck him, I hope he dies a slow and lingering death from cocaine addiction.
you sound like a real firebrand, you should perhaps stand for public office.
Oh you already did that didn't you

I dont think that breaks any rules does it?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit" - Page 2 Empty Re: Welfare reform and work bill: "I would swim through vomit"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Recycling your old videos because you can't manage anything else. My you are such a boring twat. Poor old Dean, IS must be getting quite close now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:45 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@raggs
you do realize just having shares provides jobs? Even if you don't think you can run a successful business You can invest your assets behind someone that does.

Rich people are fine if they are working towards society even if it is just investing in 'good/ethical' companies. The issue is today more are interested in the maximum return in the minimum time, largely at the expense of the rest of society and Using their wealth and power to change the laws to favor them even more.

I have some shares - I'm doing my bit then. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:35 am

sassy wrote:Recycling your old videos because you can't manage anything else.  My you are such a boring twat.   Poor old Dean, IS must be getting quite close now.
daesh have always been close. Why dont you pop over to your beloved gaza and find out. You do seem to be in favour of them.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 am

victorismyhero wrote:Quite right Ragga

and the way to stop papering over the cracks is to provide jobs...sufficient good quality, full time and well paid jobs such as to ensure full employment.

only the rich dont want that...they WANT high unemployment to depress wages and thus increase their bloated fat profits....

the answer is to firstly make the b'stards pay the taxes DUE

and THEN make the rich pay their fair share

aS IN FROM THOSE WHO HAVE TO THOSE WHO NEED......
by the rich, do you mean the 1%? if so then that 1% pay around 30% of the income tax take already, surely that is more than their fair share. If you mean the top 50% then they cover 90% or more of the income tax take, again, more than their fair share don't you think.
Thankfully the coalition did more to remove the low paid from income tax in 5 years than labour did in 13. this tory government is continuing that system. Sitting on your arse doing bugger all should not pay more than working 40 hours a week. Governments are spectacularly miserable at running companies as they always think they have an endless supply of money to keep them afloat, they don't, they have our money and they should spend it in the most efficient way possible. Governments for years have done nothing to stem the welfare culture and it is unsustainable. if you cant find a job in your area, then move. I spent the best part of 40 years working all over the place where ever the work was.

Britain is no longer an industrial country because johnny foreigner can produce it cheaper and quicker. IF you want us to be so again then be prepared for far lower wages in order to compete. Where we do well is in high end products where cost is less of an issue, but those jobs go to highly skilled people usually.

jobs are created by people willing to invest their own money and skills and as such those people should be rewarded. Good companies these days will have share save schemes that encourage the workers to take a personal interest in the company they work for.
there certainly are bad employers still but I would be willing to bet that they are in the minority these days.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 am

sassy wrote:Recycling your old videos because you can't manage anything else.  My you are such a boring twat.   Poor old Dean, IS must be getting quite close now.

The Royal Navy will save him by evacuating him if need be.

Maybe he still has his old uniform that he discarded and didn't put in the bin when he paid the Navy money so that he didn't have to fight for his country.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

and the way to stop papering over the cracks is to provide jobs...sufficient good quality, full time and well paid jobs such as to ensure full employment.

only the rich dont want that...they WANT high unemployment to depress wages and thus increase their bloated fat profits....

by the rich, do you mean the 1%? if so then that 1% pay around 30% of the income tax take already, surely that is more than their fair share. If you mean the top 50% then they cover 90% or more of the income tax take, again, more than their fair share don't you think.
Thankfully the coalition did more to remove the low paid from income tax in 5 years than labour did in 13. this tory government is continuing that system. Sitting on your arse doing bugger all should not pay more than working 40 hours a week. Governments are spectacularly miserable at running companies as they always think they have an endless supply of money to keep them afloat, they don't, they have our money and they should spend it in the most efficient way possible. Governments for years have done nothing to stem the welfare culture and it is unsustainable. if you cant find a job in your area, then move. I spent the best part of 40 years working all over the place where ever the work was.

Britain is no longer an industrial country because johnny foreigner can produce it cheaper and quicker. IF you want us to be so again then be prepared for far lower wages in order to compete. Where we do well is in high end products where cost is less of an issue, but those jobs go to highly skilled people usually.

jobs are created by people willing to invest their own money and skills and as such those people should be rewarded. Good companies these days will have share save schemes that encourage the workers to take a personal interest in the company they work for.
there certainly are bad employers still but I would be willing to bet that they are in the minority these days.

When you say Johhny Foreigner do you mean those foreign workers yoiu were looking to recruit when you were attempting to start up a business?

How did that work out then.

Oh the shame.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:

When you say Johhny Foreigner do you mean those foreign workers yoiu were looking to recruit when you were attempting to start up a business?

Oh the shame.
oh that makes me laugh. To think your special friend thinks everyone with the same username is me. What a classic. he's not as bright as he thinks he is as he may well find out in due course.

you do understand that goods can be made cheaper overseas than in the UK, if your grief stricken friend was correct wouldn't it cost more to employ people here. I thought you were brighter than that.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Oh the shame.
oh that makes me laugh. To think your special friend thinks everyone with the same username is me. What a classic. he's not as bright as he thinks he is as he may well find out in due course.

you do understand that goods can be made cheaper overseas than in the UK, if your grief stricken friend was correct wouldn't it cost more to employ people here. I thought you were brighter than that.  

Ah, so you support Johny Foreigner's coming here to satisfy the needs of our businesses because they are cheaper or that goods for our markets here are better made overseas?

You're a real wonder and thank got it didn't work out very well for you in that sense.

Still on benefits over there are you?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:52 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Oh the shame.

Do you mean me ? spit it out don`t be coy i didn`t realise it was that time of the month all ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:08 am

I agree with pretty much all of that.

Re the last bit, that's what I was saying. I wasn't necessarily talking about a "rags to riches" scenario which Ben referred to, I was talking about maybe smaller companies employing 10 or 20 people. That involves taking a risk, ambition, and drive. If someone is really on the ball, they could create a massive company, but that's not what I was meaning really.

Those 10 or 20 people might not have the drive to build up a company themselves, so they are reliant on the owner to do it for them and provide them with a job.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:30 am

sassy wrote:It's what they are there to do, use our taxes for the good of the people, not for the good of their mates.  

Osborne has said today he is going to take ANOTHER £20Billion from the public sector.  That's fireman, policeman etc etc, and yet over the last few years he has given away £93BILLION in Corporate handouts.

Fuck him, I hope he dies a slow and lingering death from cocaine addiction.

Tell me Dean, why do you make such a fuss about KD's videos when you are happy to publish stuff with other people on.  The only people that would realise that was me are people who know me or who saw the original picture, same goes for your face on KD's videos.  You really are such a hypocrite.

On a totally different point, IS in Turkey can't be very funny, so are you home yet?  Cos if you are, laws in this country will apply to you again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Actually there a big difference he posted a video with your actual face and name thatyou could be explicitly identified obtained from a publicly accessible website

that he has now distorted to skirt the rule

my video was always a distorted face unrecognisable to anybody even if they met him in the street a picture obtained from a publicly accessible website

And i am pretty sure he does not have copy-write permission to use BBC content ether

kind of funny really how much of a hypocrite he is but i did hide them a couple of months ago i guess that could change if he wants too drag it all up again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Costs of living are huge because of too much immigration!!!

Which also means an over supply of labour which keeps wages lowe

Companies must also be able to be profitable in a competitive market and in many cases cannot compete if having to pay much higher wages demanded by the increased cost of living created by mass immigration.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:17 pm

sassy wrote:

Tell me Dean, why do you make such a fuss about KD's videos when you are happy to publish stuff with other people on.  The only people that would realise that was me are people who know me or who saw the original picture, same goes for your face on KD's videos.  You really are such a hypocrite.

On a totally different point, IS in Turkey can't be very funny, so are you home yet?  Cos if you are, laws in this country will apply to you again lol
my issue is with him using my copyrighted image, not the videos. I have asked him repeatedly to stop using it and he seems to think laws do not apply to him.
When you asked me to remove your details I obliged., I dont think anyone can be identified from this video. I have the house owners permission to use the picture of her wallpaper.

Why would I be home. Daesh are about as effective as the Palestinian terrorists in gaza. A nuisance for sure, but not really something a professional army cannot deal with.
I am amazed that you support terrorists so much especially as they treat woman and gay people so awfully. But then I guess anti semites will support anyone who wants to kill jews.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:Actually there a big difference he posted a video with your actual face and name thatyou could be explicitly identified obtained from a publicly accessible website  

that he has now distorted to skirt the rule

my video was always a distorted face unrecognisable to anybody even if they met him in the street a picture obtained from a publicly accessible website  

And i am pretty sure he does not have copy-write permission to use BBC content ether

kind of funny really how much of a hypocrite he is but i did hide them a couple of months ago i guess that could change if he wants too drag it all up again  

the picture you keep using belongs to me and as owner I have asked you repeatedly to stop using it. The police seem to agree that there is a case to answer for harassment and are only waiting for my formal statement to bring proceedings. The fact they did a search with your service provider to get your details should warn even someone like you that they are serious about this. Posting on anonymous sites allowed you to do what you liked,it was a nuisance, but the fact that they all removed the video's when requested should have told you something, when you bought your own site you left a paper trail and it led right to your door didn't it.
I will be in the UK at some point and I can easily travel back for any court case that will ensue.

of course you can avoid all that by removing all your video's using MY image. you can of course say what you like about me, I really dont care about that, you just can't use my property to do so.
its rather flattering that you devote so much attention to me, But then people like you love making files on people dont they. I guess it gives your sad little life some meaning and makes you feel like you are actually doing something instead of sitting in your room watching stargate movies.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:31 pm

I am sure that there are millions of people who would be more than happy to vomit on all labour mp's
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 pm

sassy wrote:

my issue is with him using my copyrighted image, not the videos. I have asked him repeatedly to stop using it and he seems to think laws do not apply to him.
When you asked me to remove your details I obliged., I dont think anyone can be identified from this video. I have the house owners permission to use the picture of her wallpaper.

Why would I be home. Daesh are about as effective as the Palestinian terrorists in gaza. A nuisance for sure, but not really something a professional army cannot deal with.
I am amazed that you support terrorists so much especially as they treat woman and gay people so awfully. But then I guess anti semites will support anyone who wants to kill jews.

bit of a change of tune there dean
And it was from a public web site Arddvark as i recall and was/is only a small section of the actual whole picture  unlike your BBC content reproduced and copied in full
as i have said on many occasions what i did with the very small section  i think you will find is permissible under copy-write laws under the parody provision at the very least they are other provisions it is covered under

i would also like to point out i had no complaint or request sent to my web site asking for it`s removal from the copy-write owner (the person who took the picture) as that wasn`t you

how ever i have hidden them as i made my point  (happy to repost them though )

and the picture thats left wasn`t posted by me
but if you would like to make a copy write application for its removal with name /address vaild email and proof of copywrite and the reason you want it removed

to the site i will be happy to look at it

can`t say fairer than that

ps

i think you will find the police don`t give a shit but i am happy to speak to them ....again
As i did not only my local police but the police where you made the complaint

but good luck with that

Last edited by korban dallas on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:45 pm

oh and FYI

Main article: Online harassment

Harassment directs obscenities and derogatory comments at specific individuals focusing for example on race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation. This often occurs in chat rooms, through newsgroups, and by sending hate e-mail to interested parties (see cyber bullying, cyber stalking, hate crime, Online predator, and stalking). Any comment that may be found derogatory or offensive is considered harassment. Whereas in the response to harassment is considered a self-defense mechanism by the person being bullied or harassed by those of another race or perceived difference from the individual that is pervasive and associated to the reason being harassed.

hope that helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:04 am

Does dopey dean think that people do anything but laugh at him. His favourite phrase is 'useful idiots', he seems to think it actually means anything. The only thing it means is that he is a most unuseful idiot, if fact, I can't think of a use for him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 am

what`s interesting is i don`t go to his site, i rarely mention him i have never made a homophobic tweet in my life i set up my site about years ago and hardly bother with it or him

yet he often pops over hear now and again  to keep it going or makes unfounded complaints to other sites and he accuse me of harassment ? and stalking Razz

honestly you couldn`t make it up hopefully when he makes his "statement" he will mention his conduct that started it in the first place fortunately i still have the emails from ian dale and sky about him and his rhetoric and abuse and then there the video on his site ,or the stuff said on AV remember the picture of the guy with his togger in a car exsaust  

what dean fails constantly to appreciate his threats and accusations don`t bother me in the slightest
the fact he actually made a false complaint to the police defiantly shows who is harassing who  and they where quite interested in the fact he was the one who made a homophobic tweet re tweeted my an mp (did he not loose his job cant remember)reported in the national news at the time but as they said because of where he lives little could be done and advised i just ignore him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2