NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

+5
Andy
The Devil, You Know
Tommy Monk
nicko
Eilzel
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 Empty remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Gold Price Plunges Amid Asia Markets Sell-Off

After reaching a peak in the summer of 2011, gold falls to a five-year low as investors in Asia and the US face uncertain times.

A combination of rate hike fears in the US together with selling activity in China has caused the price of gold to fall to its lowest level in nearly six years.

Spot gold fell to as low as $1,083.74 (£695) in Asian trade - marking its lowest price since November 2009.

There was a significant move lower in Asian trading at about 2.25am BST - with gold losing over 4% of its value in just a few minutes as five tonnes of gold were sold through the Shanghai gold exchange in the opening half hour.

Gold, which is as seen as a safe haven in times of uncertainty, trades in the opposite direction to that of the US dollar. So when the dollar is rising in value the price of gold falls.

The main reason for the trend is that gold, like most other commodities, is priced in US dollars. When the US dollar strengthens, it will take fewer dollars to buy the same amount of gold.

As the threat of a rate hike in the US increases so does the value of the US dollar. Since the beginning of May the US dollar is 1.6% stronger against the pound and this is widely cited as the reason behind the recent trend we have seen in the falling price of gold.

Another reason behind the fall could be the near term resolution of the Greek crisis. Banks are set to reopen today after a third €86bn bailout package was agreed.

The fact that Greece will be able to repay its debts, at least in the short term, means that the risk premium attached to gold, as a safe haven, is diluted.

Another potential reason behind the sell-off could have been Friday's news from the People's Bank of China that it owns around 1,658 tonnes of gold bullion - far less than the circa 3,500 tonnes analysts had expected.

This was the first time China had revealed its gold holdings since 2009, and although it now owns 60% more gold than it did in 2009, the revelation that the country owns less than expected prompted a $10 per ounce price drop on Friday.

Sydney-listed gold miner Evolution mining saw its shares fall over 14% on the back of the drop in the price of gold this morning.

Since its peak in August 2011 gold has lost nearly 40% of its value. It is currently trading at around $1,109 per ounce.

Back to top Go down

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 Empty Re: remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Quote tommy
your entrenched views and inability to consider anything else is the definition of bigotry!!

Tommy dammed by his own words ....Yet again

i rest my case

140 Suspect

So you Are saying that anyone who holds any fixed belief about anything is a bigot...!?
depends on what that fixed view is in your case its blacks and gays so in your case yes

Or are you saying that people who hold the same fixed views as you Are not bigots but those who hold other fixed views are bigots...!?
Again depends on what that fixed view is in your case its blacks and gays so in your case yes

What makes your fixed views any less bigotry...!?

common decency ,education ,compassion ,understanding social acceptance

Maybe you Just don't understand the meaning of the word...

The concept of Bigotry can have slightly different meanings in American and British English.

In British English it refers to a state of mind where a person is obstinately, irrationally, or unfairly intolerant of ideas, opinions, or beliefs that differ from their own, and intolerant of the people who hold them.

so am i intolerant to your medieval 12 century views yes i am
the world has moved on and the sooner you catch up the better this world will be
your views are in the minority and socially unacceptable in a moden world
quite frankly you should have been born in 1920 Germany where you views would have fitted right in

Back to top Go down

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 Empty Re: remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:45 am

And if you don`t like it Tuff nobody forces you to come to a predominately LW site where your "views and beliefs will be challenged"

try stormfront they cater to your kind of views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:50 am

of to watch defiance back shortly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:07 am

You're the 'superior' one... you bloody work it out!!!

lol!

Again, in your desperate attempts to get clever with me and mug me off... all you have succeeded in doing is make yourself look like the idiot you are!!!

If you Are going to try to get clever with me then you have to back it up with intelligence!!!

I've told you this before but you Are so 'bigoted' in your view of being 'superior'... that you can't allow yourself to even begin to consider that others may be more intelligent than you... let alone even begin to imagine the thought processes that go on in such a higher intellect as my own...!!!

I suggest you read back over my post... I clearly said 'another' 15 minutes went past... and it was victors Piss take post where he suggested I googled answers...

Which would be impossible to do anyway... the test was firing questions at me thick and fast for an hour... and I was answering each question in a matter of seconds... and mostly picture based logic/sequence type questions, impossible to start looking up

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You're the 'superior' one... you bloody work it out!!!

lol!

Again, in your desperate attempts to get clever with me and mug me off... all you have succeeded in doing is make yourself look like the idiot you are!!!

If you Are going to try to get clever with me then you have to back it up with intelligence!!!

I've told you this before but you Are so 'bigoted' in your view of being 'superior'... that you can't allow yourself to even begin to consider that others may be more intelligent than you... let alone even begin to imagine the thought processes that go on in such a higher intellect as my own...!!!

I suggest you read back over my post... I clearly said 'another' 15 minutes went past... and it was victors Piss take post where he suggested I googled answers...

Which would be impossible to do anyway... the test was firing questions at me thick and fast for an hour... and I was answering each question in a matter of seconds... and mostly picture based logic/sequence type questions, impossible to start looking up

well you do have one thing right
i am  the 'superior' one

the rest of your crap
just more Tommy mindless unintelligent bleating

and once again citing the on-line IQ test you goggle`d  the answer for how quaint remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:56 am

I have to say in Tommys defence IT WAS ME that QUOTED tommys original post with a little alteration...

It was indeed me who in (as Tommy realised) taking the piss suggested he had used that time span to google the answers.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 am

Thats why i put a remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3489511464 after it  and a remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 2581891615

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:43 am

Tommy, fact remains you think I shouldn't be allowed to marry and that I am unnatural and that if I had a child then that child would he less fortunate than others, for these reasons I do and will continue to look down on you- not because I also happen to think you are pretty limited in terms of intelligence.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 am

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:You're the 'superior' one... you bloody work it out!!!

lol!

well you do have one thing right
i am  the 'superior' one

the rest of your crap
just more Tommy mindless unintelligent bleating

and once again citing the on-line IQ test you goggle`d  the answer for how quaint remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 2686688521

What a tit!!!

Even after I told him exactly where he had gone wrong!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Very honest of You victor!

And les, I don't think you shouldn't be allowed to marry, I think you should have as much right to marry a woman as every other man!

If a child was deliberately denied a mother who for the most part is more needed then that would be more than unfortunate.

I believe your attraction to another man and sexual practices are indeed abnormal and unnatural... this is just a statement of fact.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Statement of opinion. And I don't care for your reasoning I've heard a million times before. I'm just stating why I look down on you.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Well I have a right to my opinion and there is no need to be condescending about it just because you don't like it.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:11 pm

There is no need you're right. But then there is no need for you to repetitively tell someone how they are unnatural and abnormal either. And since your view that I should not be allowed to marry my fiance is your right you choose to express, then I will exercise my right to tell you how I look down on people with that view.

I come across as condescending to you, so what? You come across as anti-gay to me, so what right?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:38 pm

You brought it up unnecessarily on this thread...

It's almost as if you like hearing me repeat myself...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:54 pm

I was making a point, and it not like you aren't going to repeat it 1000 times in the future on every gay story we post from here on. Originality isn't your bag Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:32 pm

But you always make the same point, which isn't original either...

Basically what you Are saying is that everyone has to agree with you or they are wrong and stupid... sheer arrogance from a typical leftie view point of being superior to others while also banging on about equality...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I have to say in Tommys defence IT WAS ME that QUOTED tommys original post with a little alteration...

It was indeed me who in (as Tommy realised) taking the piss suggested he had used that time span to google the answers.....
well  thanks for thaks dont you think i knew that!!!
tommy likes twisting stuff and making shit up and the the  fact it was annoying him was giving me the giggles
i like to take the piss as well victor perhaps giving me a call next time buddy would be a good idea eh!!

Last edited by korban dallas on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:20 pm

this was one of his posts after your edit

The truth is clearly written in my posts... but you still manage to cherry pick small parts of this truth, and then twist it into lies!!!

as tommy does all the time............................................................................... the Freudian slip pretty much confirms he did as you suspected jokingly google answers
Is this a deliberate misrepresentation
of what I actually said for a joke..?

As tommy does ........................................What he said as a joke ? yet it was what you said
                                                                                     wasn`t it victor not toomy  

yes he doesn`t like it does he perhaps a lesson tommy

what was even better he went on to cite the IQ test again and how clever he is

i could have ran with that for ages

simple fact with out google or wiki toomy would be silently dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:25 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I have to say in Tommys defence IT WAS ME that QUOTED tommys original post with a little alteration...

It was indeed me who in (as Tommy realised(and eventually mentioned ) taking the piss suggested he had used that time span to google the answers.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Anyone can read back through this thread and see how you've mugged yourself off!!!

And I don't make anything up or twist anything.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Anyone can read back through this thread and see how you've mugged yourself off!!!

And I don't make anything up or twist anything.
did you google that Tommy ?

you even claimed the comment that was what was so funny

"  deliberate misrepresentation of what I actually said for a joke."

and look how long it to for you to mention it was victor remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3489511464

ps what you should have said

deliberate misrepresentation of what VICTOR actually said for a joke."

I
pron.
Used to refer to oneself as speaker or writer. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Freudian slip
noun
noun: Freudian slip; plural noun: Freudian slips

an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Tommy dammed by his own words ....Yet again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm

korban dallas wrote:this was one of his posts after your edit

The truth is clearly written in my posts... but you still manage to cherry pick small parts of this truth, and then twist it into lies!!!

as tommy does all the time............................................................................... the Freudian slip pretty much confirms he did as you suspected jokingly google answers
Is this a deliberate misrepresentation
of what I actually said for a joke..?

As tommy does ........................................What he said as a joke ? yet it was what you said
                                                                                     wasn`t it victor not toomy  

yes he doesn`t like it does he perhaps a lesson tommy

what was even better he went on to cite the IQ test again and how clever he is

i could have ran with that for ages

simple fact with out google or wiki toomy would be silently dumb

What are you babbling on about now you idiot!!!???

I said The 'another 15 minutes went past...' bit and you left out the 'another' word in your claimed "quote" and then tried saying this was proof of me slipping up with the story!

I then asked whether you were doing this for a joke!!!

I wasn't saying I was joking with what I said!!!

What I say comes from within my own knowledge... I only post sources to back up What I say when idiots like you try to deny what I say is true!!!

Honestly KD... I'm starting to think that your misunderstanding of so many basic things may be because of some other psychological disorder that You may be suffering from...

Of course I do sympathise with you if you are suffering from another condition... however it IS becoming a little tiresome to keep having to explain things that You Are misunderstanding.

Plus it has become apparent to me that you lack ability to argue or debate points properly, it appears to me that your thought processes are restricted somehow,.. you seem to be unable to think laterally or from different perspectives.

Not trying to be horrible or overly critical... just an observation...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 pm

oh dear still trying to squirm i referred to the google bit even highlighted the comment  i even put a few remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 under it the rest had a line trough it all
you then said "i twisted the truth and misrepresented what you said" it was you that used the word "i"

i later  pointed out what you should have said "what victor said as a joke"  but  you had  claimed the comment highlighted with the "i said as a joke "i even had put a few remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 under it

my observation is your trying to squirm an explanation for your error of grammar in claiming it was a joke

a Freudian slip of epic proportions

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:55 pm

KD... are you really that stupid as To think I was talking about victors edit and addition to my earlier post???

Of course I was not claiming victors words were mine you cretin!!!

And of course I wasn't looking up answers during the test... only a complete simpleton would think that would be a possible, practical and beneficial thing to try doing!!!

The questions were quick fire at me during the test, and I was answering each one in a matter of seconds!!!

How long do you think it would take to try to look up each question somewhere!!!???

And have you actually seen any type of IQ test questions!!!???

They aren't asking you what the capital of France is, for example... or a historical date etc...!!!

lol!

When I was talkinp about you deliberately misrepresenting what I had posted in your cherry picked "quote", I was talking about this bit...

korban dallas wrote:

oh and a hour long ?

"15 minutes went by and at that point I had to stop and make the calls because it was getting near to 5-00pm"

I said "...ANOTHER 15 minutes went by..."

You missed out the word ANOTHER, and thereby misrepresented what I said and claimed I had contradicted myself about how long the test had gone on for in total time!!!

lol!

You really are making a tit of yourself here KD!!!

Most amusing!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:KD... are you really that stupid as To think I was talking about victors edit and addition to my earlier post???

Of course I was not claiming victors words were mine you cretin!!!

yet that`s what you did i pointed to the comment i was referring to with  remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593  remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593
i mentioned no other comment or highlighted any other comment but you claimed in response  it was your jokey comment, not the comments crossed out and no mention of victor at all

And of course I wasn't looking up answers during the test... only a complete simpleton would think that would be a possible, practical and beneficial thing to try doing!!!
i don`t believe you as you say a test that you reckon should have taken 15-20 min i think you said took a hour you even took a break you said

The questions were quick fire at me during the test, and I was answering each one in a matter of seconds!!!
matter of seconds ? 15 min break so lets call it a 45 min test lets be generous and say a matter of seconds = 5 on average   that`s about 540 question (check my maths )

How long do you think it would take to try to look up each question somewhere!!!???

not very long a matter of seconds it is google after all

And have you actually seen any type of IQ test questions!!!???

yes but as previously pointed out internet tests prove nothing and is not a measure of intelligence as you claimed bragged
i did provide a psychologistsassesment of these tests  

They aren't asking you what the capital of France is, for example... or a historical date etc...!!!

lol!

When I was talkinp about you deliberately misrepresenting what I had posted in your cherry picked "quote", I was talking about this bit...

korban dallas wrote:

oh and a hour long ?

"15 minutes went by and at that point I had to stop and make the calls because it was getting near to 5-00pm"
no what you said was

Well I scored 140 on an IQ test with no practicing before hand, and that was even after taking a ten minute break during it to make a cup of tea, have a piss And make a couple of phone calls!!!
I'm a fucking genius!!!

obviously not

I said "...ANOTHER 15 minutes went by..."

You missed out the word ANOTHER, and thereby misrepresented what I said and claimed I had contradicted myself about how long the test had gone on for in total time!!!
Tommy Monk wrote:
So an hour long and very intensive IQ test is bollocks but the bollocks site "pub quiz" that is easily cheated is somehow a recognition of intelligence...!!!???

you know these IQ tests are timed yet in this intensive hour long test(- 15mins ) you stopped for a piss tea and and phone calls for 15 mins and still claim a score of 140 ? lol indeed
lol!

You really are making a tit of yourself here KD!!!
actually that`s all you self inflicted at that

Most amusing!!!

Laughing
yes you are
Most amusing!!!

Last edited by korban dallas on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:38 pm

but its nice you want to big your self up citing an on-line IQ test strikes mea as pretty insecure to be honest smackeing of "look at me i am smart i am "
yet we only have your word
me i got 300 when i did it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Are you really this stupid...!!!???

Victors words are not in MY post!!!

Victors words are in HIS post containing an edited version of MY post!!!

His words... not mine!!!

When I asked about you deliberately misrepresenting MY words, I was referring to your selective "quote" of MY words from MY post where I had written...

"ANOTHER 15 minutes went past... etc"... and you failed to include the word 'ANOTHER' and by doing so, misrepresented what I had said in MY post!!!

I had no idea how long the test would run for before I started doing it, the test info page didn't say. And I presumed that it wouldn't be any more than about 20 minutes when I started doing it, if I had known it would run for an hour then I wouldn't have started it as I had other things I was supposed to be doing.

I had to stop during the test because I had to make two phone calls, I needed a piss and needed a cup of tea...

So I got up, put the kettle on, went for a quick Piss, came back to pour the boiled water into the mug, left it to brew while I made the two quick phone calls to get the info I had already requested and was immediately available from each person once they had each answered the phone calls, then I went and finished making the tea quickly and carried on with the test... which was still running and with test time still ticking on...

This all took a few minutes to do, about ten minutes max I reckon.

And obviously if I hadn't stopped, i would have been answering questions still and would have answered more questions in total during the test time available.

It was a timed test, meaning that You must answer as many questions as possible during the time given... the more questions answered and answered correctly would give you a higher score.

I spent ten minutes of The overall test time given, not answering questions.

So it stands to reason that had I spent those ten minutes answering questions then I would have answered many more questions overall and got many more correct answers... meaning I would have got a higher score!!!

The rest of your post is just bollocks...

I can't believe I'm actually having to explain all this to You to be honest!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:06 pm

In any reliable IQ test, if you don't answer all the questions you get marked right down. As a genius score is over 150, it is not possible to get 140 on a proper IQ test without anwering every question. Time taken to answer is taken into account when it is calculated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Ok sassy...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Online IQ tests are easy:

IQ Test for Free
IQ Test for Free

http://www.free-iqtest.net/score.asp

You have an IQ of 174
IQ Test for Free

Show your friends how smart you are by placing an official badge on your blog, profile or forums!

Directions: Copy the code below and paste it wherever you'd like the badge to appear on your site.

And no, it's not accurate, mine's been tested properly at about 152.

Last edited by sassy on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Ok sassy...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:17 pm

I got -10 IS that good?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Not bad if you Are appearing on Stephen Fry's QI show...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:22 pm

But it is true the online tests are NOT "proper " IQ tests, they are designed to compress the result up from the bottom and thus make dumb people look a bit less dumb....

not only that they are not done under controlled conditions either.....

More over ANY IQ test these days is flawed, since the more you do the better you become at them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you really this stupid...!!!???

His words... not mine!!!

When I asked about you deliberately misrepresenting MY words, I was referring to your selective "quote" of MY words from MY post where I had written...

you din`t ask you said "s this a deliberate misrepresentation of what I actually said for a joke..? "i had yet the only highlighted one bit that was the goggle bit i made no mention or reference to the rest

"ANOTHER 15 minutes went past... etc"... and you failed to include the word 'ANOTHER' and by doing so, misrepresented what I had said in MY post!!!

I had no idea how long the test would run for before I started doing it, the test info page didn't say. And I presumed that it wouldn't be any more than about 20 minutes when I started doing it, if I had known it would run for an hour then I wouldn't have started it as I had other things I was supposed to be doing.

I had to stop during the test because I had to make two phone calls, I needed a piss and needed a cup of tea...

yes that`s the bit that makes your claim of 140  so funny you than claimed if you had not stopped it would have been higher  Laughing  Laughing

IQ Ratings of Over 140 --Genius or near genius
IQ Ratings of 120 to 140--Highly intelligent
IQ Ratings of 110 to 119 --Very intelligent
IQ Rating of 90 to 109 --Normal or average intelligence
IQ Ratings of 80 to 89 -- Dullness
IQ Rating of 70-79 --Borderline deficiency
IQ Ratings below 70 --Definite feeble-mindedness

so given this scale i would put you at Borderline 79 -83

So I got up, put the kettle on, went for a quick Piss, came back to pour the boiled water into the mug, left it to brew while I made the two quick phone calls to get the info I had already requested and was immediately available from each person once they had each answered the phone calls, then I went and finished making the tea quickly and carried on with the test... which was still running and with test time still ticking on...

time still ticking on so it was a timed test as i pointed out and you got 140  lol!  lol!  lol!

This all took a few minutes to do, about ten minutes max I reckon.10 -15 seems you have a problem with time as well tommy

And obviously if I hadn't stopped, i would have been answering questions still and would have answered more questions in total during the test time available.

It was a timed test, meaning that You must answer as many questions as possible during the time given... the more questions answered and answered correctly would give you a higher score.

I spent ten minutes of The overall test time given, not answering questions. and still got 140 lol! yes Tommy we believe you

So it stands to reason that had I spent those ten minutes answering questions then I would have answered many more questions overall and got many more correct answers... meaning I would have got a higher score!!!  
higher than -Genius or near genius ?....wow what do you do for work mister Genius or near genius ?

only because its true and you can`t make up a bullshit twist not that clever  for a Genius or near genius are you

explain ? all you have done is twist and squirm Mr Genius or near genius 140 score would be better if not for 10-15 mins:lol!: lol!  

lol!
Honestly claims like yours just show what a idiot you are Tommy it least if it was me i would have claimed something more believable 120 for example yet given your views it is obvious that your not that smart  aand i think most would and have said that to you on many occasions
you certainly don`t come across as that clever

but sure keep remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3223660991 mr genius lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:34 pm

The one I did ran for an hour and kept on firing page after page of questions for whole duration while I was answering them.

I had not done one before so had no practice beforehand.

I have only ever seen a couple of example questions before in my life.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:34 pm

nicko wrote:I got -10     IS that good?
better that what Tommy probably got nicko he is a genius you know lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:37 pm

victorismyhero wrote:But it is true the online tests are NOT "proper " IQ tests, they are designed to compress the result up from the bottom and thus make dumb people look a bit less dumb....

not only that they are not done under controlled conditions either.....

More over ANY IQ test these days is flawed, since the more you do the better you become at them...
also any IQ test score depends on age of the person taking it as was pointed out i the links i provided

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:39 pm

tommy quote
And obviously if I hadn't stopped, i would have been answering questions still ......? eh

so you didn`t actually complete the whole test ? lol! remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:oh and a hour long ?

Tommy Monk wrote:
Well I scored 140 on an IQ test with no practicing before hand, and that was even after taking a ten minute break during it to make a cup of tea, have a piss And make a couple of phone calls!!! google the answers
......................................................................remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3408175593

hahaha google the answers thats cheating ....what a plonker you are remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 3223660991

edit so you did cheat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KD... are you drunk, stoned or just stupid!!!???

Or maybe all three!!!

lol!

Seriously... what is wrong with you lefties!!!???

Is this a deliberate misrepresentation of what I actually said for a joke..?

Or do you really have some sort of mental illness...!!!???

Just for the cretin who is still talking bollocks...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

KD... are you drunk, stoned or just stupid!!!???

Or maybe all three!!!

lol!

Seriously... what is wrong with you lefties!!!???

Is this a deliberate misrepresentation of what I actually said for a joke..?

Or do you really have some sort of mental illness...!!!???

Just for the cretin who is still talking bollocks...!

i think we can see who is talking bollux Tommy you keep fucking your self up not what you would expect from a near genius who didn`t actually Finnish the test he cited to big him self up lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 pm

What are you talking about you complete mental obscenity!!!???

So now I didn't even finish the test eh...!!!???

What is wrong with you!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:01 pm

You said you didn't finish the test, because you said if you had had more time you would have answered more questions.  High IQ when you can't even remember saying that!

So it stands to reason that had I spent those ten minutes answering questions then I would have answered many more questions overall
and got many more correct answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What are you talking about you complete mental obscenity!!!???

So now I didn't even finish the test eh...!!!???

What is wrong with you!!!???

lol!

No that what you said

Thank you

Re: remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Tommy Monk Today at 9:00 pm
Are you really this stupid...!!!???

His words... not mine!!!

This all took a few minutes to do, about ten minutes max I reckon.

I spent ten minutes of The overall test time given, not answering questions.

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell

Tommy Monk

View user profile Send private message

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 2 2581891615

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 pm

What the fuck is wrong with you people!!!???

I stopped doing the test to make a tea, have a piss and make the two quick phone calls... then I carried on doing the test until the end when it finished when the time had finally elapsed, and that was after an hour in total!!!

I don't know why some of You Are finding this so hard to understand!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Because you said if you hadn't taken time out you would have been answering more questions, so there must have been more questions to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you people!!!???

I stopped doing the test to make a tea, have a piss and make the two quick phone calls... then I carried on doing the test until the end when it finished when the time had finally elapsed, and that was after an hour in total!!!

I don't know why some of You Are finding this so hard to understand!!!???

so why would you still be answering questions still ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 pm

sassy wrote:Because you said if you hadn't taken time out you would have been answering more questions, so there must have been more questions to answer.
not smart is he

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:
sassy wrote:Because you said if you hadn't taken time out you would have been answering more questions, so there must have been more questions to answer.
not smart is he

Totally dumb!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:48 pm

What the fuck are you talking about!!!???

There was no mention of any set number of questions!!!

The questions just kept on coming until the time ran out!!!

The quicker the questions were answered meant more questions were given, and the more you answered and answered correctly meant the higher The score!!!

Seriously... what is wrong with you people!!!???

This was not like a normal exam where you had say 50 questions and a given time limit to answer as many as you could in that time... the number of questions were not specified and from a seemingly endless supply!!!

The more I answered, the more that just kept coming until the time was up.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next