NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

+5
Andy
The Devil, You Know
Tommy Monk
nicko
Eilzel
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 Empty remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Gold Price Plunges Amid Asia Markets Sell-Off

After reaching a peak in the summer of 2011, gold falls to a five-year low as investors in Asia and the US face uncertain times.

A combination of rate hike fears in the US together with selling activity in China has caused the price of gold to fall to its lowest level in nearly six years.

Spot gold fell to as low as $1,083.74 (£695) in Asian trade - marking its lowest price since November 2009.

There was a significant move lower in Asian trading at about 2.25am BST - with gold losing over 4% of its value in just a few minutes as five tonnes of gold were sold through the Shanghai gold exchange in the opening half hour.

Gold, which is as seen as a safe haven in times of uncertainty, trades in the opposite direction to that of the US dollar. So when the dollar is rising in value the price of gold falls.

The main reason for the trend is that gold, like most other commodities, is priced in US dollars. When the US dollar strengthens, it will take fewer dollars to buy the same amount of gold.

As the threat of a rate hike in the US increases so does the value of the US dollar. Since the beginning of May the US dollar is 1.6% stronger against the pound and this is widely cited as the reason behind the recent trend we have seen in the falling price of gold.

Another reason behind the fall could be the near term resolution of the Greek crisis. Banks are set to reopen today after a third €86bn bailout package was agreed.

The fact that Greece will be able to repay its debts, at least in the short term, means that the risk premium attached to gold, as a safe haven, is diluted.

Another potential reason behind the sell-off could have been Friday's news from the People's Bank of China that it owns around 1,658 tonnes of gold bullion - far less than the circa 3,500 tonnes analysts had expected.

This was the first time China had revealed its gold holdings since 2009, and although it now owns 60% more gold than it did in 2009, the revelation that the country owns less than expected prompted a $10 per ounce price drop on Friday.

Sydney-listed gold miner Evolution mining saw its shares fall over 14% on the back of the drop in the price of gold this morning.

Since its peak in August 2011 gold has lost nearly 40% of its value. It is currently trading at around $1,109 per ounce.

Back to top Go down

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 Empty Re: remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
wow desperate or what 3 pages of me referring to the google bit i highlighted and and him trying to twist

And all of a sudden out the blue he changes his premise and brings up something he did  not even mentioned in 3 pages remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3223660991 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3223660991
Houston we are going to need a bigger hole

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2581891615 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

your so funny your like the gift that keeps on giving

the better question is
What is wrong with you!!!???

Are you really this dense!!!???

I have already mentioned this more than once but you just failed to understand it!!!

lol!

Do you honestly think I would be claiming victors addition to my post as my own words!!!???

And do you honestly think I would be able to Google answers quicker than answering the questions in seconds myself!!!???

You Are as thick as shit and probably twice as smelly!!!

I can't believe how long it has taken you to see what I've been saying all along!!!

But now you still think it is something new I've said although I have said it plenty already!!!

What a twat!!!

Your level of stupid is painful for me!!!

lol!

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593

so what are you 6 years old ? haven`t herd that one since primary

that rage must be incandescent

but keep blowing that horn tommy your making your self look more foolish than ever i could

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521

Back to top Go down

remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 Empty Re: remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s)

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Male and female coupling is the normal and natural way.

I don't hate people for being homosexual, I pity them, And hope that they one day see the error of their ways...

Ecxept I just proved you do.
If you go by your reasoning it falls apart because you do not promote that others be denied equality.
So claiming abnormality and unnatural is a sham and excuse to cover for your hatred and aversion to homosexuality.
For example why is it abnormality is not a crime? You claim male and female coupling is the normal way but that only works in regards to procreation which also homosexuals can perform. Most of the acts like oral sex, anal sex and kissing are not required for procreation. Yet both homosexuals and hetrosexuals engage in these sexual acts that are not required which by your poor methodology makes their acts abnormal. So you are uttely contradicting yourself which is often what hateful people do when their views make no sense.

Second we makes laws based on human rights, for example children have more rights than adults and for good reason. A child is not of a mental and physical age to have sex and is protected by laws. When they are abuised physically or sexually, their rights have been denied. They cannot give conscent due to their mental age, and thus are rightly protected in law.

Claiming abnormality it is one that has no validity as you do not apply this based on the very things you claim make it abnormal through the sexual acts. As homosexuals perform the exact same sexual acts as hetrosexuals do. That leaves only one thing that you then have to deny homosexuals equal rights and that is attraction. So you want to make punishable and a crime attraction, something none of us can control.
It is not a crime to be attracted to anything, which leaves you with only one reason for you denying homosexuals equal rights and that is hate.

you haven't proved anything dodge... you claim I hate homosexuals because I disapprove of homosexuality... you Are conflating two different things... one does not mean the other!

Plus... a marriage needs to be consummated for it to be valid... tell me how a homosexual couple can do this...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

If you go by your reasoning it falls apart because you do not promote that others be denied equality.
So claiming abnormality and unnatural is a sham and excuse to cover for your hatred and aversion to homosexuality.
For example why is it abnormality is not a crime? You claim male and female coupling is the normal way but that only works in regards to procreation which also homosexuals can perform. Most of the acts like oral sex, anal sex and kissing are not required for procreation. Yet both homosexuals and hetrosexuals engage in these sexual acts that are not required which by your poor methodology makes their acts abnormal. So you are uttely contradicting yourself which is often what hateful people do when their views make no sense.

Second we makes laws based on human rights, for example children have more rights than adults and for good reason. A child is not of a mental and physical age to have sex and is protected by laws. When they are abuised physically or sexually, their rights have been denied. They cannot give conscent due to their mental age, and thus are rightly protected in law.

Claiming abnormality it is one that has no validity as you do not apply this based on the very things you claim make it abnormal through the sexual acts. As homosexuals perform the exact same sexual acts as hetrosexuals do. That leaves only one thing that you then have to deny homosexuals equal rights and that is attraction. So you want to make punishable and a crime attraction, something none of us can control.
It is not a crime to be attracted to anything, which leaves you with only one reason for you denying homosexuals equal rights and that is hate.

you haven't proved anything dodge... you claim I hate homosexuals because I disapprove of homosexuality... you Are conflating two different things... one does not mean the other!

Plus... a marriage needs to be consummated for it to be valid... tell me how a homosexual couple can do this...!?

lol!

honestly your so thick it beyond belief you make statements that have no basis in fact or reality and then keep repeating them as if the more you say them the more they become fact ....trust me they don`t

you just make your self look more and more foolish ...you truly are a idiot savant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol!

from wiki your favourite source of information suprised you didnt check before you made a patently false assumption
Civil marriage

The relevance of consummation in a civil marriage varies by jurisdiction. For example, under section 12 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, a refusal or inability to consummate a marriage is a ground of annulment in England and Wales,[2] but this only applies to heterosexual marriage, because Paragraph 4 of schedule 4 of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013 specifically excludes non-consummation as a ground for the annulment of a same-sex marriage.

lol! lol! lol! remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521

thick as pig shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:oh and a hour long ?

"15 minutes went by and at that point I had to stop and make the calls because it was getting near to 5-00pm"

Tommy Monk wrote:
Well I scored 140 on an IQ test with no practicing before hand, and that was even after taking a ten minute break during it to make a cup of tea, have a piss And make a couple of phone calls!!! google the answers
......................................................................remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593

hahaha google the answers thats cheating ....what a plonker you are remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3223660991

edit so you did cheat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KDs original post from page one...

Misquoting the first bit when trying to make out I contradicted myself about the duration of The test...

Then this second bit where he quoted victors post with the added bit about googling the answers... and it IS clear that he didn't realise... he thought it was totally my post, and thought I was saying that I had googled the answers!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:41 pm

My original reply...

KD... are you drunk, stoned or just stupid!!!???

Or maybe all three!!!

Seriously... what is wrong with you lefties!!!???

The truth is clearly written in my posts... but you still manage to cherry pick small parts of this truth, and then twist it into lies!!!

Is this a deliberate misrepresentation of what I actually said... for a joke..?

Or do you really have some sort of mental illness...!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol!

I just easily proved your claim on abnormality and unnatural does not hold validity.
So now a religious belief is your reasoning for a marriage to be valid?
Why do you think a marriage needs consuimating Tommy?

So again you are trying to mask your hatred and aversion to homosexuality the real reason you wish to deny them equal rights.
The law can easily be changed or altered in regards to this originally religious aspect to marriage.
Your aversion has led you to hate homosexuality, that is the only reason which allows for someone to deny people equal rights.
You are ruled by your emotions, so even if we are to believe you have a high IQ, you aree not able to aplly that intelligence when it is ruled by negative emotions. Everything in your reasoning points to hate also in the language you describe of homosexuals.
You give yourself away too easily Tommy, even more so when as seen your reasoning was a complete sham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:deliberate misrepresentation ?
not my words but yours  i even included the whole sentence for context " cherry pick small parts of this truth ? hardly
 Laughing

ps i dont drink haven`t smoked for 7 months
but i will google the last one  remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 1716015268

but i am guessing a dictionary will say it will say "stupid"
1.lacking intelligence or common sense.....see Tommy

KD's next post where he claims that all the above bits were ALL MY WORDS!!!

When the "Google the answers" bit was victors addition!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:deliberate misrepresentation ?
not my words but yours  i even included the whole sentence for context " cherry pick small parts of this truth ? hardly  Laughing

ps i dont drink haven`t smoked for 7 months
but i will google the last one  remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 1716015268

but i am guessing a dictionary will say it will say "stupid"
1.lacking intelligence or common sense.....see Tommy

So not drunk or stoned... that only leaves stupid...

And only a couple of weeks ago you claimed not to have smoked for 3 months... but now you claim 7 months!!!

lol!

You make it up as you go along!!!

Just like your selective 'quotes' of my posts... which not only fail to include the whole relevant bits... but also include bits posted by others!!!

I suggest you read EXACTLY WHAT I DID SAY...instead of The mix up bullshit you tried to pass off as my own words!!!

lol!

Context KD... context!!!

And that doesn't mean for You to 'con' with the 'text'...!!!

lol!

My next post... I have highlighted the relevant bit!!!

lol!

Penny dropping yet thicky...!!!???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

"15 minutes went by and at that point I had to stop and make the calls because it was getting near to 5-00pm"

Tommy Monk wrote:
Well I scored 140 on an IQ test with no practicing before hand, and that was even after taking a ten minute break during it to make a cup of tea, have a piss And make a couple of phone calls!!! google the answers
......................................................................remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593 remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3408175593

hahaha google the answers thats cheating ....what a plonker you are remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 3223660991

edit so you did cheat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Misquoting the first bit when trying to make out I contradicted myself about the duration of The test...

Then this second bit where he quoted victors post with the added bit about googling the answers... and it IS clear that he didn't realise... he thought it was totally my post, and thought I was saying that I had googled the answers!!!

lol!

and for 3 pages i kept mentioning the google bit
going back looking for an angle is pointless as i repeatedly referred to the google and the "i" "my" declaration to your premise thats a fact you can`t deny as its plain to see by every one
your pitiful attempts to deflect are getting pathetic
your like a drowning man looking for anything to grab on and save you but your already dead you just don`t want to accept it

fuck talk about desperate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You're the 'superior' one... you bloody work it out!!!

lol!

Again, in your desperate attempts to get clever with me and mug me off... all you have succeeded in doing is make yourself look like the idiot you are!!!

If you Are going to try to get clever with me then you have to back it up with intelligence!!!

I've told you this before but you Are so 'bigoted' in your view of being 'superior'... that you can't allow yourself to even begin to consider that others may be more intelligent than you... let alone even begin to imagine the thought processes that go on in such a higher intellect as my own...!!!

I suggest you read back over my post... I clearly said 'another' 15 minutes went past... and it was victors Piss take post where he suggested I googled answers...

Which would be impossible to do anyway... the test was firing questions at me thick and fast for an hour... and I was answering each question in a matter of seconds... and mostly picture based logic/sequence type questions, impossible to start looking up

I have again highlightef the relevant bit... this is from the top of page two...!!!

lol!

Need I go on...!!!???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:[
well you do have one thing right
i am  the 'superior' one

the rest of your crap
just more Tommy mindless unintelligent bleating

and once again citing the on-line IQ test you goggle`d  the answer for how quaint
remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521

KD's reply...

He still thinks that victors addition about Googling the answers were MY words...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I have to say in Tommys defence IT WAS ME that QUOTED tommys original post with a little alteration...

It was indeed me who in (as Tommy realised) taking the piss suggested he had used that time span to google the answers.....

Victors post...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So not drunk or stoned... that only leaves stupid...

And only a couple of weeks ago you claimed not to have smoked for 3 months... but now you claim 7 months!!!

lol!

You make it up as you go along!!!

Just like your selective 'quotes' of my posts... which not only fail to include the whole relevant bits... but also include bits posted by others!!!

i highlighted the time bit i did not quote it
and for 3 pages i was and you where replying to my posts about the the goggle as i kept mentioning and pointing to the "i" an "my " declaration

I suggest you read EXACTLY WHAT I DID SAY...instead of The mix up bullshit you tried to pass off as my own words!!!

lol!

Context KD... context!!!

And that doesn't mean for You to 'con' with the 'text'...!!!

lol!

My next post... I have highlighted the relevant bit!!!

lol!

Penny dropping yet thicky...!!!???

obviously not because you keep tying to squirm you way out of 3 pages of me referring to the google bit

140 my ass your a pathetic little twerp you thinks he can twist way out of 3 pages of crap that you spouted

Laughing

lol indeed and we are lol`ing at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
well you do have one thing right
i am  the 'superior' one

the rest of your crap
just more Tommy mindless unintelligent bleating

and once again citing the on-line IQ test you goggle`d  the answer for how quaint remember when gordon brown sold the gold(future`s) - Page 4 2686688521

What a tit!!!

Even after I told him exactly where he had gone wrong!!!

lol!

From page two...

Oh dear KD!!!

And even after this you still kept getting it wrong!!!

And I still kept trying to tell you but you just wouldn't accept it!!!

lol!

Do I need to post more...!!!???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:08 pm

Again you show how you misunderstand things that are said in plain English!!!

I asked if you were deliberately misrepresenting things that I had said... I was asking if you were doing it deliberately as a joke You bell end!!!

I was never claiming that I said I had googled the answers as it was not something I had said in the first place anyway!!!

Not my words, never were MY words and never claimed they were MY words!!!

Why are you finding this so hard to understand!!!???

It really is like hammering butter into granite with you isn't it...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What a tit!!!

Even after I told him exactly where he had gone wrong!!!

lol!

From page two...

Oh dear KD!!!

And even after this you still kept getting it wrong!!!

And I still kept trying to tell you but you just wouldn't accept it!!!

lol!

Do I need to post more...!!!???

Laughing

the only person not accepting it is you tommy

i also said

Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy you have been rumbled you tried to big your self up as a genius and done nothing but prove the exact opposite
with endless twisting and inane explanations that do nothing more that dig a bigger hole priceless.... you want a ladder ?

victor replied
is there one long enough?

and thats exactly what you continue to do

for 3 pages i referred to the goggle bit that fact has not changed as you desperately search for a out to save face

sorry to late

obviously not

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:16 pm

The Google bit was never my words you bell end!!!

It was victors addition to one of MY posts that You stupidly thought was all MY words!!!

You were told on page one and on page two!!!

But you just carried on with your stupidity... and even now are still doing it!!!

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN IT TO KD !!!???

The mans stupidity is hurting my head!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Again you show how you misunderstand things that are said in plain English!!!

I asked if you were deliberately misrepresenting things that I had said... I was asking if you were doing it deliberately as a joke You bell end!!!

I was never claiming that I said I had googled the answers as it was not something I had said in the first place anyway!!!

make your mind up a second ago it was about the hour test now we are back to the google comment your all over the place

Not my words, never were MY words and never claimed they were MY words!!!

"i! and "my" thats what you said

then later  you tried to use premise as an arugment you got gubbed on that one as well

Why are you finding this so hard to understand!!!??? why are you mr 140

It really is like hammering butter into granite with you isn't it...!!!??? not even smart enough to make his own insults

you getting tedious and repetitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The Google bit was never my words you bell end!!!

It was victors addition to one of MY posts that You stupidly thought was all MY words!!!

You were told on page one and on page two!!!

But you just carried on with your stupidity... and even now are still doing it!!!

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN IT TO KD !!!???

The mans stupidity is hurting my head!!!

lol!

any of the comments all ready made have been against you pointing out your stupidity not mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 pm

KD... the addition of The "Google the answers" bit was a misrepresentation of my words...!!!

It was a misrepresentation of what I had said!!!

I never said I had googled any answers!!!

Victor added that to my post and you quoted it thinking it was all my words when it wasn't...!!!

I even told you on pages one, two and three... And on page four...!!!

Even victor said the "Google the answers" bit was his addition to my post!!!

I never googled any answers!!!

I never said that I had googled any answers!!!

What bit of this do you not understand!!!???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Every thing that Tom says is a misrepresentation of the English language.
This is the bloke who says his opinions are facts.
Marriage doesn't need consummation.
2 90 year olds get married in a nursing home..He isn't going to get it up,and he probably won't find where to put it in. But they love each other,but they are married,have a certificate to.prove it.
Shoots Tom's factual opinions to shame.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 pm

I fail to understand why anyone wouldn't think someone could get 140 on an IQ test.
Tommy doesn't come across as unintelligent to me - ignorant at times, yes - but not unintelligent.

I never assume anyone is lying.
Perhaps that's because I don't tell lies myself.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:03 pm

as i have constantly said and what i found funny

Premise is an assumption that something is true. In logic, an argument requires a set of (at least) two declarative sentences (or "propositions") known as the premises or premisses along with another declarative sentence

you confused the declarative bit and used "i" and "my" rather than "victor" as victor was the declarative bit

your proposition was "are you deliberately. "and victor should have been the declarative bit
but your declarative bit was "I" and "my"
not that complicated but in essence you claimed the google bit that`s the whole crux
you keep avoiding to own up to as i said all you had to do was say i meant victor not i or my

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 pm

KD... misrepresenting things I had said with a bit added that I hadn't said...!!!

I can't believe you Are being this stupid... honestly... there is something wrong with you!!!

And Eddie, at last, a voice of sanity!

I have never claimed to know everything about everything... everyone is ignorant about many things...

Laughing

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:I fail to understand why anyone wouldn't think someone could get 140 on an IQ test.
Tommy doesn't come across as unintelligent to me - ignorant at times, yes - but not unintelligent.

Well there are many reasons Eddie, and one of the biggest is insecurities.
If you are confident in your own intelligence and beliefs you would have no need to even state that you are, your reasoning would be intelligence enough for people to see that you have. To openly claim your intelligence is high is not only formed from a lack of self belief in themselves but a view to be accepted. I am not concerned either way if Tommy does have an IQ that is 140, the fact is his prejudice beleifs formed from negative emotions comepletely deny him to actual use this gift he claims to have. His emotions rule his reasons, because he is prejudiced agaist a greater many things. There are many aspects to intelligence, from knowledge, to sociel to emotive intelligence of which Tommy lacks the later two.
If you never assume someone is lying then why do you question everything stated in the media or taught or stated by the Goverment?
You actually just proved that you do assume people are lying by your belief in so many conspiracy theories.
Now I suggest you go to the bathroom and apply the soap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:KD... misrepresenting things I had said with a bit added that I hadn't said...!!!

I can't believe you Are being this stupid... honestly... there is something wrong with you!!!

And Eddie, at last, a voice of sanity!

I have never claimed to know everything about everything... everyone is ignorant about many things...

Laughing
misrepresenting ? actually its very much the opposite that`s the point and what i have been trying to get through your thick head

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

In your above post from page one...

You first quoted me out of context and with an important word missing from the first bit of The sentence... presented in a way that was intended to distort the meaning... this is misrepresentation.

The second quote was presented as being all my words but the last bit about 'googling the answers' were not my words at all... again that was misrepresentation.

Jeez!!!

How thick are you...!!!???

You then spent another 3 pages claiming how I had admitted that I had googled the answers... more misrepresentation!!!

I can't believe one man can be so stupid!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:I fail to understand why anyone wouldn't think someone could get 140 on an IQ test.

If you are confident in your own intelligence and beliefs you would have no need to even state that you are, your reasoning would be intelligence enough for people to see that you have. To openly claim your intelligence is high is not only formed from a lack of self belief in themselves but a view to be accepted. I am not concerned either way if Tommy does have an IQ that is 140, the fact is his prejudice beleifs formed from negative emotions comepletely deny him to actual use this gift he claims to have. His emotions rule his reasons, because he is prejudiced agaist a greater many things. There are many aspects to intelligence, from knowledge, to sociel to emotive intelligence of which Tommy lacks the later two.
If you never assume someone is lying then why do you question everything stated in the media or taught or stated by the Goverment?
You actually just proved that you do assume people are lying by your belief in so many conspiracy theories.

Soap? Don't get it sorry

And as for everything else.....I assumed everyone would know I meant people on the forum.
Well, everyone except you. You never understand what anyone else means. lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Dodge, I am not lacking "social or emotive intelligence" (as you call it), I am just not swayed in my opinions by weak emotive arguments designed purely to pull at heart strings and manipulate!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Soap?  Don't get it sorry

And as for everything else.....I assumed everyone would know I meant people on the forum.
Well, everyone except you. You never understand what anyone else means. lol!

The point is Eddie, never use the word never on a claim, when you clearly by your own views actually do assume some people lie.
So now when I show your view was wrong you do not admit you were wrong to say this, you now instead move the goalposts to poorly attempt to get out of a lie. Even if we go by your belief on posters, then even this is proven as a lie also with you not believing me on who I am.
How ever you try to worm out of being a poor liar, just does not cut it Eddie and hence why I do not trust people that do not admit their faults.
The soap was meant for your mouth dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, I am not lacking "social or emotive intelligence" (as you call it), I am just not swayed in my opinions by weak emotive arguments designed purely to pull at heart strings and manipulate!!!

Laughing

Your opinions are prejudiced, that means you are ruled by negative emotions

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Oh didge shut up! I was taking about people on the forum - it's not my fault that your brain only works a certain way.
And don't mistake me; I don't care enough to argue this to death
I have a low boredom threshold and I know how you love to go on for pages about the same thing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Not prejudiced at all, based on fact and immune to weak emotive argument that is purely designed to manipulate!

And Eddie has not said she assumes people are lying... your example of 'conspiracy theories' doesn't support your argument because official stories are taken as true and believed until alternative information becomes available to throw official story into doubt.

Eddie doesn't assume anyone is lying until other evidence is presented that suggests otherwise!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:Oh didge shut up! I was taking about people on the forum - it's not my fault that your brain only works a certain way.
And don't mistake me; I don't care enough to argue this to death
I have a low boredom threshold and I know how you love to go on for pages about the same thing.

Temper temper Eddie, just because I exposed you for lying you just need to except when you have been caught out love, no need to get your knickers in a twist. I really do not care for your excuses, you got exposed for talking bollocks Eddie, face the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

You first quoted me out of context and with an important word missing from the first bit of The sentence... presented in a way that was intended to distort the meaning... this is misrepresentation.

The second quote was presented as being all my words but the last bit about 'googling the answers' were not my words at all... again that was misrepresentation.

Jeez!!!

You then spent another 3 pages claiming how I had admitted that I had googled the answers... more misrepresentation!!!

lol!

i quoted you in context you buffoon that was my whole bloody point i even copied the whole line talk about inability to admit YOU MADE A MISTAKE for some one with a fucking near genius IQ you would think you would know what is and how to use a "determiner"  in a bloody sentence

and that make`s your claim of a 140 IQ even harder to swallow  My is to i as  me is to mine guess that wasn`t one of the questions on this IQ test

so keep flapping in the wind
oh and notice NOBODY has explained anything to me
if fact almost (thats a caveat)every comment on this thread and others says what a idiot you are

so i am off to bed keep it up pall but i have finished repeating my self to a guy with the brain power of a rain drop

A guy so arrogant he can`t or won`t admit he made a simple grammatical error  but instead make all sorts of excuses why he isn`t wrong and make claims not proved in fact or evidence

i admonished victor for spoiling my fun but it seems i spoke to soon because your wild flapping and inane attempts to prove your self right was thwarted at every turn and was quite fun

i know you will full-well have the last word on this with your But BUT BUT bleating HOWEVER be rest assured i really don`t give a shit and i suspect nether does anybody else who class you as a fool

so have at it i have made my case any more would be redundant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Jeez!!!

lol!

i quoted you in context
you buffoon that was my whole bloody point i even copied the whole line talk about inability to admit YOU MADE A MISTAKE for some one with a fucking near genius IQ you would think you would know what is and how to use a "determiner"  in a bloody sentence

You didn't quote me in context at all... you posted part of a line out of The rest of my post, therefore out of context!!!

You also missed out the first word of that line so you Are lying again by claiming that You quoted the whole line!!!

Plus you highlighted an even smaller (4 word) part of the line!!!

By doing all this you were trying to present what I said in a totally different way to that which It was originally written...

Therefore you were misrepresenting what I had actually said!!!

and that make`s your claim of a 140 IQ even harder to swallow  My is to i as  me is to mine guess that wasn`t one of the questions on this IQ test

You then copied a post of mine which victor had added another bit saying "Google the answers'...

I pulled you up on misrepresenting what I had said... the "Google the answers" bit was not something that I had said... it was a bit added by victor!!!

And re posted by you in a way that again misrepresented my words!!!

I even pointed this out on page one at the time but you were too busy mistakenly believing that victors added bit was something that I had said!!!

I never said I googled the answers!!!

Victor added it to one of my posts as a joke and you stupidly thought I had posted it myself!!!

if fact almost (thats a caveat)every comment on this thread and others says what a idiot you are

I'm trying to make you see sense... your 'friends are not helping you... they have left you hanging out to dry!!!

You have got yourself all confused and frustrated again because of your inability to understand simple written words!!!

so i am off to bed keep it up pall but i have finished repeating my self to a guy with the brain power of a rain drop

A guy so arrogant he can`t or won`t admit he made a simple grammatical error  but instead make all sorts of excuses why he isn`t wrong and make claims not proved in fact or evidence

I didn't make any error!!!

I never said I googled any answers!!!

So when I say "my words"... I mean MY WORDS... the bit victor added to my post are victors words... NOT MINE!!!

i admonished victor for spoiling my fun but it seems i spoke to soon because your wild flapping and inane attempts to prove your self right was thwarted at every turn and was quite fun

VICTOR TOLD YOU THAT THE WORDS WERE HIS THAT HE ADDED TO MY POST... AND NOT MY WORDS!!!

i know you will full-well have the last word on this with your But BUT BUT bleating HOWEVER be rest assured i really don`t give a shit and i suspect nether does anybody else who class you as a fool

VICTOR COPIED MY POST AND THEN ADDED SOME WORDS AT THE END... THE ORIGINAL POST WAS MINE... THE BIT AT THE END WAS NOT!!!

WHY DO YOU CARRY ON SAYING THAT VICTORS ADDITION TO MY POST ARE MY WORDS!!!???

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN THIS TO HIM!!!???

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 am

Tommy, going back to marriage, gay marriage has existed throughout history in places and times. It was sanctioned to an extent in the later Roman Empire, it was allowed in parts of China under some dynasties, and even in the UK a law had to be specifically altered in the 1970s to ensure gay couples could not marry. You can look all this up if you are untrusting. When you talk of consumation you are isolating one legal factor in a very western Christian version of marriage and British legal terminology used at a less accepting time.

So gay marriage is not new, it is only new in the sense it is becoming very widespread, relatively quickly and on a global scale.

Eds, the fact tommy is thick enough to ignore history and hold such limited views on things while making these crass and unaccepting statements is demonstration enough to most that he is among the least intelligent reactionary posters on this forum.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 pm

I am entitled to my opinion.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Never said otherwise. And we are entitled to ours.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I am entitled to my opinion.

Yes you are as are other people entitled to call you a hateful, racist, anti-homosexual, stain on society.
As seen there is no rational reasoning to your prejudiced views against groups of people other than hate.
Emotions govern your reasoning and they are negative ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

i quoted you in context
you buffoon that was my whole bloody point i even copied the whole line talk about inability to admit YOU MADE A MISTAKE for some one with a fucking near genius IQ you would think you would know what is and how to use a "determiner"  in a bloody sentence

You didn't quote me in context at all... you posted part of a line out of The rest of my post, therefore out of context!!!

You also missed out the first word of that line so you Are lying again by claiming that You quoted the whole line!!!

Plus you highlighted an even smaller (4 word) part of the line!!!

By doing all this you were trying to present what I said in a totally different way to that which It was originally written...

Therefore you were misrepresenting what I had actually said!!!

You then copied a post of mine which victor had added another bit saying "Google the answers'...

I pulled you up on misrepresenting what I had said... the "Google the answers" bit was not something that I had said... it was a bit added by victor!!!

And re posted by you in a way that again misrepresented my words!!!

I even pointed this out on page one at the time but you were too busy mistakenly believing that victors added bit was something that I had said!!!

I never said I googled the answers!!!

Victor added it to one of my posts as a joke and you stupidly thought I had posted it myself!!!

I'm trying to make you see sense... your 'friends are not helping you... they have left you hanging out to dry!!!

You have got yourself all confused and frustrated again because of your inability to understand simple written words!!!

I didn't make any error!!!

I never said I googled any answers!!!

So when I say "my words"... I mean MY WORDS... the bit victor added to my post are victors words... NOT MINE!!!  

VICTOR TOLD YOU THAT THE WORDS WERE HIS THAT HE ADDED TO MY POST... AND NOT MY WORDS!!!

VICTOR COPIED MY POST AND THEN ADDED SOME WORDS AT THE END... THE ORIGINAL POST WAS MINE... THE BIT AT THE END WAS NOT!!!

WHY DO YOU CARRY ON SAYING THAT VICTORS ADDITION TO MY POST ARE MY WORDS!!!???

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN THIS TO HIM!!!???

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!???

I'd like to, but I don't have the faintest idea what this thread is about or who said what. It was supposed to be about gold or something. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:22 pm

KD has got himself all confused and frustrated again because he cannot understand basic English or simple concepts...

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4