NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 12:16 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Playing_in_the_rain_by_lesiolettechrysanthe-d5us3gi
**Good Morning** JoJo's appointment is for 8:30am, and I was told to just keep pump'n the aspirin as much/often as I deemed necessary at this point - just keep him comfortable.  So we did have a better night. Sad
Mother Nature has been so kind; 3 days of quite gentle rain {when it fell} and no tornado warnings/no thunder storms/no lightening bolts for the past 2 nights --- JoJo has been able to be 'UNAFRAID' and for that fraidy cat - even when it clouded up...it's been a blessing.  But now it is far too muddy to bring his remains back to be placed beside his brother & his mother...dang it!  TY all for you kind words and thoughts --- good to know that there are real sincere animal care givers among us.

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 2:18 pm

We are about 6 hours ahead of you, so it's about that time, thinking of you xx

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Always feel empathy for people whose pets are sick, you just look at your pet and think what can i do?, you just want to hug them.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 2:13 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 13239194_1575446959416478_1972108148034061846_n

GOOD NIGHT ~ EVERY BODY~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Have a good evening everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 3:42 pm

GOOD MORNING - EVERYONE

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 13238902_985572174886025_8814035831648917366_n

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Love that!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 22, 2016 5:57 pm

4EVER2 wrote:GOOD MORNING - EVERYONE

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 13238902_985572174886025_8814035831648917366_n

Yeah baby Smile
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:05 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Funny-coffee-quotes

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Good_morning_078

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 2:57 am

Busy - Busy, radar's popp'n & hopp'n all over KS today;
must have been at least 8 sighted tornadoes by evening news
time today.  West of my area - North of my area - North east
of my area; whew...so far we've not had any just South
of my area - it's been missing me!

Finally got a message from Sassy, and hopefully she'll
have internet access established at her pop's place
real soon; said to say 'HELLO' to all of you humans, too.
So it's 9pm, my basement's dry for another 4 hours - the
radar screen looks clear South of me - clear to the Southwest
of me ~~~ time to hit the hay.
The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Good_night_002

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:10 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 0511-0902-1720-2154_Tornado_Alley_Weather_Warning_Sign_clipart_image

Good night good people {and if in doubt just smile anyway}, another
round of bad-ass radar showing serious hail/wind/rains are about to
fall on my area. 
So before I lose power - I'll unplug! 
The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 701223944 See ya all tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Good afternoon all X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:58 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 13254220_1727194024218611_7197348799703378088_n
Yipper, this is a daily exercise! The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Reading-newspaper

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:02 pm

I like a nice strong coffee with cream
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:14 pm

I've become addicted to those flavored powered creamers; Cinnamon/Vanilla - Caramel/Vanilla - Amaretto - Hazelnut ...yes, indeed. 
Seasonal favorites = peppermint or mint cookie in the winter time - Autumn = pumpkin spice or ginger bread The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Coffee-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Ooooh hazelnut sounds nice but I reckon almond would be nice too. I like a nutty coffee.
Over here we have Costa - huge coffee chain - and they put flavoured syrup in coffee but I find it too sweet.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:31 pm

eddie wrote:Ooooh hazelnut sounds nice but I reckon almond would be nice too. I like a nutty coffee.
Over here we have Costa - huge coffee chain - and they put flavoured syrup in coffee but I find it too sweet.

Ya, I don't do sugary anything...and I used to have 1 - cup of straight up black coffee per day; once in the morning and that was it. 
Then those all nighter's taking care of hubby I needed something stronger then hot tea but not something that made me look like a dear in the headlights or jittery, so I started adding flavored creamer and got hooked. Now it's my 4 cup of morning joe with creamer and that's it for the day! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Ooooh hazelnut sounds nice but I reckon almond would be nice too. I like a nutty coffee.

Ya, I don't do sugary anything...and I used to have 1 - cup of straight up black coffee per day; once in the morning and that was it. 
Then those all nighter's taking care of hubby I needed something stronger then hot tea but not something that made me look like a dear in the headlights or jittery, so I started adding flavored creamer and got hooked. Now it's my 4 cup of morning joe with creamer and that's it for the day! Razz

We all need our vices. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Internet going off soon, so I'm see you all when we have set it up at Dad's, already on there but the hub is not set up, told Dad not to touch it!!!!!!!!   One more sleep here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:58 pm

sassy wrote:Internet going off soon, so I'm see you all when we have set it up at Dad's, already on there but the hub is not set up, told Dad not to touch it!!!!!!!!   One more sleep here.
All most ~done~ and thankfully it's coming to an end!
The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Property-moving_house-moving_home-moving_out-packer-removal-cwln2105l   The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Moving+truck+with+damaged+furniture

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Medical-cellulitis-dermatologist-cell-cell_phone-mobile-gshn25_low 
The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Tumblr_m9jkgx0IfL1qdfwcio1_1280 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Oh sassy the best of luck and hope it all goes smoothly.
See you soon!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Thanks Edds, over and out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:54 pm

here at 10.30 this morning, been up since 5, friend came with us and set up the BT Hub that had arrived a couple of days ago and put my laptop onto wifi for me while I started unpacking, went shopping, made tea, OH gone back to clean now all the furnite has gone, do his final week at work and hand over the keys on Friday.  Now I'm propped up in bed with lots of fluffy pillows and my laptop and book, ready for sleep in the not to distant future.   There are still piles of suitcases to unpack and put away, but can take my time about them.   Just starting to relax, and the sun came out this afternoon!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Hallo!! Good to hear all is good and you're online.

Sorry to hear your "furnite" has gone.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:04 pm

had to be done, coud have put it in store but costs a fortune, kept the things that have sentimental value and they are in dads spare garage, gave the rest away to friends and the YMCA shop.   Never mind, it's only things and I have the few that hold memories, luckily they were small bits like a oriental coffee table that Jackie found in a boot sale and I restored for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:05 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 303478
I wouldn't / couldn't do all you've done - given the distance that you've had to do it - the time frame that you've had to work in and the decisions you've had to make so quickly --- I'd have been sitting in one spot The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon 
I know how to KILL flies and it's an easy thing when life gets far to complicated! LOL
But enjoy your 'nesting' and adventures with pops. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:58 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Day_023.jpg
It's 'SUNDAY' and barely any wind - sun shine galore and loads of bunny activity out there this morning; I'm just moving slowly. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Morning to you 4ever
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:04 pm

eddie wrote:Morning to you 4ever
The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Good-morning-smiley-emoticon

So what was so special about that new dress, what caught your eye: the style, the color, the material or the DISCOUNT?  DO TELL... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Ooooh it's very vibrant and was reduced from £50 to £25 so.....no brainier!

I'd take a pic of it but apparently they all,seem to be upside fecking down No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:25 pm

eddie wrote:Ooooh it's very vibrant and was reduced from £50 to £25 so.....no brainier!

I'd take a pic of it but apparently they all,seem to be upside fecking down No

OH, well ...WTH, so they arrive upside down - we're still able to see them The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 2190311264

I'm not phone savvy about those photo options so I'm absolutely no help with any of those problems; isn't there some Ipad guru on here that could assist ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:31 pm

I think.....now don't laugh at me....but I think.....I have been using my iPid upside down Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:43 pm

eddie wrote:I think.....now don't laugh at me....but I think.....I have been using my iPid upside down Shocked

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 2787774761  Who am 'I' to LOL at you; I don't even own an 'IPAD' ...so I'd be clueless as to the proper technique to hold it as well.  The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:02 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:I think.....now don't laugh at me....but I think.....I have been using my iPid upside down Shocked

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 2787774761  Who am 'I' to LOL at you; I don't even own an 'IPAD' ...so I'd be clueless as to the proper technique to hold it as well.  The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 2190311264

Well it works both ways up so..... scratch

Pfffff. Bloody technology Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:36 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Good-morning-and-if-dont-see-ya-good-afternoon-good-evening-and-good-night
Up and out of here early; errands to run - grocery & supplies to obtain - back home before the heat & humidity sets in. 
Just came in from doing chicken chores and the 'hens' were panting; set up the fans - sprayed down the outside pens with water - tossed some frozen mixed veggies out to them ...they so enjoy their frozen treats - gathered the eggs - filled feeders - back inside out of the heat.  Still working on putting supplies way, did all of the refrigerator & frozen stuff first thing ...now I'll work on the pantry items.  Lordy, rotating stock can sure take time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Love the thoght of the chucks clucking away over frozen veg lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 am

Time to hit the sack but don't forget to tune for tomorrow's thrilling installment of Newsfix.

Whatever you are doing have a great day.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 Empty I can't say it any clearer or better than ♫Glenn Frey♪ has ~~~

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Oh, ya baby ...heat & humidity = quite lovely in the The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 988787160 LAND

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:28 am

Good morning everyone! Sun is shining and the feeling is laid back.

What you all up to?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 am

eddie wrote:Good morning everyone! Sun is shining and the feeling is laid back.

What you all up to?

Not much. Cleaned my car, and I'm going into town a bit later. I'll probably watch the footie tonight if I don't get a better offer. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:39 am

Pretty much the same here but house instead of car.
I always feel a little self-satisfied after ive cleaned the house and so relieved. Hate housework.

Might go out tonight but not sure I can be bothered tbh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:51 am

Having a rest day now I've finished unpacking, seeing to Dad and cooking a meal, that's me, and as he's still in bed, just chilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:53 am

Glad youve settled in. It's a lovely feeling being in a new and fresh home.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:54 am

Certainly is, and OH can join me tomorrow, newly retired and no boxes to unpack, he can put his feet up for a bit, which is why I slogged my guts out to make sure it was finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 am

sassy wrote:Certainly is, and OH can join me tomorrow, newly retired and no boxes to unpack, he can put his feet up for a bit, which is why I slogged my guts out to make sure it was finished.

Lovely. I'm sure he wil appreciate it. A new chapter for you all. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:58 am

Yep, and the sun has been shining, can't be bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:17 am

Morning all. Off to see my beautiful friend and her family today as she's having 2nd round of chemo tomorrow.
Whatever you're doing have a lovely day.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:43 pm

eddie wrote:Morning all. Off to see my beautiful friend and her family today as she's having 2nd round of chemo tomorrow.
Hope you have a great day with them Edds x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:36 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 16 National-peanut-butter-cookie-day

YUMMY ...I'll have mine without the chocolate 'KISS' on top.
But fresh out of the oven with a large glass of cold milk = some serious goodness to be sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Morning all. Off to see my beautiful friend and her family today as she's having 2nd round of chemo tomorrow.
Hope you have a great day with them Edds x

Ditto x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next