NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:27 am

Can't keep my eye's open and they are burning!!!

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Good%2BNight%2BWishes%2BWallpaper%2B-%2B1

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:16 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Leap-day-cartoon2-598x629

And extra day --- and it only rolls around every 4th year!!!  ENJOY~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:52 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Mr-rogers

Don't remember when I've enjoyed such a blessed morning~~~but the WORM has turned within this community and now the wrath that was so abundantly shared with me --- is being SERVED upon the vile attackers! 

Shhhh listen...you'll hear them squealing with excessive whines of 'FOUL PLAY' --- it's all quite AMUSING!  And really IRONIC as well.  The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 701223944

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:54 pm

aspca4ever wrote:The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Mr-rogers

Don't remember when I've enjoyed such a blessed morning~~~but the WORM has turned within this community and now the wrath that was so abundantly shared with me --- is being SERVED upon the vile attackers! 

Shhhh listen...you'll hear them squealing with excessive whines of 'FOUL PLAY' --- it's all quite AMUSING!  And really IRONIC as well.  The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 701223944

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Ce81c4e5c16d2c951e051d3af4b78136_answer_4_xlarge
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 pm

aspca: I've been reading a lot of rants about people from you lately and you've even managed to do your own piece of rubbish in this thread.

Say good morning or say goodnight but do leave the two-bit rants off here please.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

To Rant Or Not To Rant...seems it's all relevant to the member's avatar and for whom the Moderator supports and 'HANGS WITH'...dully noted and CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD!!!  Tis been so since my first introduction~~~well served up The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 919144451

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Another rant that I simply can't understand.

Good evening to you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:03 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon  To be a 'JOY' or not to be a 'JOY'...so many voices in so many heads!  Amazing and so entertaining at the same time! 
The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Night everyone

Have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:53 am

Night all, short time is enough at the moment, another blasted bug!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:04 am

Feel better Sassy x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:27 am

Cass wrote:Feel better Sassy x

DITTO...and congrats to Cass {aka Queen} for kick'n butt over on the Daily Quizz; say, is there any specific topic that you don't EXCEL in that Ben could put out onto the board confused The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2190311264 MAYBE~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:44 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 MARCH_LION_LAMB

Found my first tiny purple crocus and a clump of my miniature daffodils blooming yesterday. Spring can't be too far away!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:03 pm

aspca4ever wrote:The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 MARCH_LION_LAMB

Found my first tiny purple crocus and a clump of my miniature daffodils blooming yesterday.  Spring can't be too far away!

It's going to snow tomorrow!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:07 pm

72º here yesterday - chances of rain/thunderstorms today and tomorrow; we are in dire need of any moisture at this point. Had to dig a square hole yesterday with the aide of a friend and 1½ foot down finally hit some moist soil --- but far from the moisture that should be there. Regional winter wheat crop will be sparse at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Cannot believe it's March already!! Where does the time go?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:00 am

aspca4ever wrote:
Cass wrote:Feel better Sassy x

DITTO...and congrats to Cass {aka Queen} for kick'n butt over on the Daily Quizz; say, is there any specific topic that you don't EXCEL in that Ben could put out onto the board confused The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2190311264 MAYBE~~~

Thanks.

Ummmmmm...no...I'm a librarian Smile Smile Smile

Wait....I know nothing about south American tree frogs.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Empty Just for you Cass/Queeny...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:05 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Queenfrog

Meet ya at the morning QUIZ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:39 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Good_morning

Wednesday --- hump day --- cloudy and slight chances of rain today.  We so need it...far too many unexpected pasture fires when the ranchers aren't ready for them and the volunteer fire departments have been running ragged. High winds and raging dry pastures getting out of control...DANGEROUS.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Think I've had enough for one day

Goodnight everyone

Try to be good or at least keep it down while I sleep The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Night Eddie

I am going also

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Night eddie, and thanks. Smile
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Night Eddie, sleep well.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Night you,lot X
I will come tomorrow with a tin hat pfffff
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 am

eddie wrote:Night you,lot X
I will come tomorrow with a tin hat pfffff

Naaaa, after a day like today...best make it a full body armor; it's always easier to just remove protection as needed instead of trying to grab it in a hurry! 
  The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 3177564460   The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:23 am

That really made me laugh!!!!  Will be waiting for the thumps and clungs as bits are discarded lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:41 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Good-night-with-text-smiley-emoticon

It's been quite - QUITE the day!  Not boring, nope not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:44 am

Night lol.  Must be because I spent about 36hrs in bed, I've come awake now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Have a good evening everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:45 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Night-time-smiley-emoticon  Tomorrow is another 'NEW DAY'~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:24 am

Good morning everyone and good evening to those who have it backwards Razz

Going to have some fried eggs and beans and toast soon. My favourite breakfast.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:40 am

Goodnight all, it's been - interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:02 am

Night everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:59 am

night all...that WAS an interesting evening Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 am

Night mate

See you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 Cattle10

This image and some of my following photo's are from a dear friend; her husband works for 'Westar Power™️' and he'll carry his camera along for the ride --- and since his wife is so photo savvy, she'll up load them into her FB and share with friends.

We had a sporadic rain fall yesterday; more winds and higher humidity but only a trace of moisture that came down fast & hard. At least it did settle the dust but won't help long term for these dangerous rural fires some thoughtless cretins are driving around and starting --- for shits & grins! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by aspca4ever on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:52 am

Despite your continued arrogant innuendo's --- we do have the capacity and intelligence to award our own photo's with our unique signatures!

It's what we share and show to others in our KS photo group; but never fear --- your attempt is noted and the reason behind it is just your stock in trade!  HARASS and STIR THE SHIT POT! Telling that you just couldn't ask a question and obtain a proper answer - HUH confused   The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2981866455

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 pm

1.) I'd have to give a shit about your ample need to be educated
2.) care enough to rectify that lack of education
3.) allow a The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2981866455  to access a photo group that has little tolerance for such attitudes
4.) basically - you may continue to reside in the place that suits you so well --- who am I to destroy such ignorance!  The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:17 pm

She's saying nothing of the sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:19 pm

sassy wrote:She's saying nothing of the sort.

Ignore the The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2981866455 ; his small feeble attempts to get freebie photo shop lessons do not work for me!  Nor does his pack mentality that gels so well for men that can't walk up right The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2086560741

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
sassy wrote:She's saying nothing of the sort.

Ignore the The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2981866455 ; his small feeble attempts to get freebie photo shop lessons do not work for me!  Nor does his pack mentality that gels so well for men that can't walk up right The good night and good morning thread - Page 9 2086560741

You do make me laugh Smile

I think 'men that can't walk upright' is priceless lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:22 pm

sassy wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

Tag-teaming again Sassy?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Fuck off Stormee, if you don't know that we can see that that is exactly what you are doing, you must be stupidier than I thought, and nobody can be that stupid, or can they lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Tag-teaming again Sassy?

I leave that to you and Didge, you doing it so well this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:25 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Tag-teaming again Sassy?

I leave that to you and Didge, you doing it so well this afternoon.

You don't know what tag-teaming is do you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next