NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 2 Empty SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering as I often hear about gay sex on her as being "deviant" and "abnormal" and other "bad" words.

So I'm asking this, if you can be honest, what is your idea of a good session?
Is it wrong to receive or give a blowjob? Is it wrong to use sex toys, are they good or evil?
Should we treat sex as a glorious ride or something more serious?

What is sexual deviance? Is it the same for everyone?

I'll start the ball rolling.
I'm a no-holds-barred girl. Sex should be fun, dirty, perverted and messy! Or if you're feeling all soppy, it should be slow and loving and sensual.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 2 Empty Re: SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm

The thing about being a human being is that many of the traits that evolved for survival and procreation have also taken on other functions. Sex is a great example of that, because while it's needed to procreate, in human beings it's also a pair-bonding experience that often becomes the nucleus of a family unit capable of raising children into competent adults. Since the environment of human culture definitely selects in favor of acculturated people, this is a survival/procreation benefit.

Since it's fun, people like to do it, and some people like to try unorthodox things -- there's nothing unnatural about that. It's a byproduct of human creativity to try to liven up any experience with novelty. In other words, anal, oral, etc. is not really different than trying spices on your food or painting your walls a new color.

I know that in my own upbringing, my parents were raised to treat sex as "nasty," particularly out of wedlock, and they did pass some of that on to me where I had some hang-ups and guilt when I was younger, since I've never been married. I think it's certain that childhood upbringing and experiences influence this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 2 Empty Re: SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:why does there always have to be a reason for not liking something or disagreeing with something . If a person dislikes anal sex and finds it abnormal then so be it .

Hi Vod
I don't have a problem with someone disliking the idea or act of anal sex - it's when they say it's "unnatural".
I ask again; says who?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:09 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Well its simple HF you failed to counter any of my points, which is evident because in each response you come out with different opinions you failed to rationalize.
Again common sense I provided you with and by you not understanding is not winning at all. I would only win if you understood and realized your failings here.

Never mind, and I am not going to get drawn into one of your pointless irrelevant posts which is all you can offer.

In fact a few days ignoring you works very well it seems.

So all the best

I countered every point in two questions.....

what is the only natural form of procreation for the human race...??

so can anything else be considered natural as procreation???

notice here how the disingenious twisters have changed the nature of the question from merely what is natural to what is MORE natural than procreation?

procreation IS NOT the standard by which such things are measured.....

any more than as I have tried to show elsewhere walking is any more natural than using a car...

or more appropriately ...feet are for walking...not playing football????

the fact that we can use them for both means??????

so yes sex is naturally biased for procreation.....that does not mean its use for other reasons i.e pleasure is "unnatural"

NOR does it mean that some practices are unnatural either.

your objections to gays is the reuslt of purely mechanistic and limited thinking.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:21 am

Exactly victor. To be honest if people did think anal sex unnatural I wouldn't have such a problem though. It's when they move from that stand point to 'gay people themselves are unnatural'. That's a very different view to hold.

From a naturalistic, evolutionary pov, homosexuality (and sex between same sex couples) is connected with the evolutionary benefit of bonding. Sex in general I believe in part evolved for bonding in general. From this pov, anal sex cannot be considered unnatural, as it would be part of a strong evolutionary function.

Man I hate using words like 'function' in regards to sex- it makes it so dispassionate and 'cold' almost- I don't get how this is the ONLY way tommy ever talks about sex...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:56 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:why does there always have to be a reason for not liking something or disagreeing with something . If a person dislikes anal sex and finds it abnormal then so be it .

Hi Vod
I don't have a problem with someone disliking the idea or act of anal sex - it's when they say it's "unnatural".
I ask again; says who?

The vagina stretches and doesn't tear when penetrated and is naturally lubricated which allows the penis to enter with ease . Natural lubricant .
(the vagina usually tears when a woman is giving birth )

The anus can tear(fissure) and develop hemorrhoids through being strained which can be caused by constipation by the stools being too large to pass through opening of the anus , when a penis is put into the anus it needs lubricating . Unnatural .

This is my opinion i don't have any links on this i just believe it to be the case .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:58 am

mentor wrote:

I countered every point in two questions.....

what is the only natural form of procreation for the human race...??

so can anything else be considered natural as procreation???

notice here how the disingenious twisters have changed the nature of the question from merely what is natural to what is MORE natural than procreation?

any more than as I have tried to show elsewhere walking is any more natural than using a car...

so yes sex is naturally biased for procreation.....that does not mean its use for other reasons i.e pleasure is "unnatural"

your objections to gays is the reuslt of purely mechanistic and limited thinking.......

and you just want everyone to accept homosexuality and it won't happen , you can't force people to change their minds so why keep boring us with all the insults we have our right to an opinion and you need to get over it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:21 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
mentor wrote:

and you just want everyone to accept homosexuality and it won't happen , you can't force people to change their minds so why keep boring us with all the insults we have our right to an opinion and you need to get over it .

No you cannot force people to change their minds, but I would rightly question why yours and others views denies equality to homosexuals and placing the on a par with criminals for no crime committed. This is what you miss. You have no reason to be against homosexuality. You cannot claim the bible as you do not adhere to every verse and ignore some verses that command to stone people. So the only reason left is nothing short of an unfounded hate for the group of people. This group who do not effect you in any shape or form in your daily lives.
So yes you do have a right to remain backwards, I am not going to begrudge you that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

No you cannot force people to change their minds, but I would rightly question why yours and others views denies equality to homosexuals and placing the on a par with criminals for no crime committed. This is what you miss. You have no reason to be against homosexuality. You cannot claim the bible as you do not adhere to every verse and ignore some verses that command to stone people. So the only reason left is nothing short of an unfounded hate for the group of people. This group who do not effect you in any shape or form in your daily lives.
So yes you do have a right to remain backwards, I am not going to begrudge you that.

i don't accept homosexuality apart from bible scripture i feel sick at the thought of two men or two women together sexually it makes me feels sick .

In fact when homosexuals kiss in the street it makes me feel sick so yes they do affect me .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:36 am

Eilzel wrote:Exactly victor. To be honest if people did think anal sex unnatural I wouldn't have such a problem though. It's when they move from that stand point to 'gay people themselves are unnatural'. That's a very different view to hold.

From a naturalistic, evolutionary pov, homosexuality (and sex between same sex couples) is connected with the evolutionary benefit of bonding. Sex in general I believe in part evolved for bonding in general. From this pov, anal sex cannot be considered unnatural, as it would be part of a strong evolutionary function.

Man I hate using words like 'function' in regards to sex- it makes it so dispassionate and 'cold' almost- I don't get how this is the ONLY way tommy ever talks about sex...

hmm what a twisted view that is... if evolution is about the passing on of positive genes to the next generation, which evolutionist claims it is how can homosexuality help evolution in any way, do you think we can pass on genes by being warm and loving and cuddly..??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:37 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

i don't accept homosexuality apart from bible scripture i feel sick at the thought of two men or two women together sexually it makes me feels sick .

In fact when homosexuals kiss in the street it makes me feel sick so yes they do affect me .

You feel sick at the thought of two people in love. There is no rational reasoning behind that. If you do not feel sick about love, why is it homosexual couples make you feel sick? The only reason could be the sexual acts. Which oral and anal is practiced by a substantial amount of heterosexuals. So if you are sick of the sex act, you would be sick of the thought of countless heterosexuals together Dibs. So your only reason for being against homosexuals is that they are born attracted to the same sex. Of which none of us has any control over who we are physically attracted to. We see a person and we are physically attracted to them. Its a natural reaction. You cannot force yourself to be physically attracted to people you do not fancy, its impossible. So homosexuals males would only be attracted to some males, of which they have no control over, just as you had no control over being physically attracted to your husband.

So there is no reason for you to even feel sick, its based off a false premiss.
As you do not feel sick about all people in love.
You do not feel sick about all people who have oral or anal sex.
Which leaves attraction, something which none of us can control.

So as seen there is no rational reason for you to feel sick, as such a view has been formed by yourself and there lies the problem. You and others at odds with homosexuality are the issue. You cannot progress and wish to remain backwards. As seen though when I break down a claim to why someone claims to be offended by homosexuality, it does not bear up to scrutiny, as similar views are not shared or felt to others who love, practice oral sex and anal sex, with last  of all, physical attraction which none of us can control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:39 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You feel sick at the thought of two people in love. There is no rational reasoning behind that. If you do not feel sick about love, why is it homosexual couples make you feel sick? The only reason could be the sexual acts. Which oral and anal is practiced by a substantial amount of heterosexuals. So if you are sick of the sex act, you would be sick of the thought of countless heterosexuals together Dibs. So your only reason for being against homosexuals is that they are born attracted to the same sex. Of which none of us has any control over who we are physically attracted to. We see a person and we are physically attracted to them. Its a natural reaction. You cannot force yourself to be physically attracted to people you do not fancy, its impossible. So homosexuals males would only be attracted to some males, of which they have no control over, just as you had no control over being physically attracted to your husband.

So as seen there is no rational reason for you to feel sick, as such a view has been formed by yourself and there lies the problem. You and others at odds with homosexuality are the issue. You cannot progress and wish to remain backwards. As seen though when I break down a claim to why someone claims to be offended by homosexuality, it does not bear up to scrutiny, as similar views are not shared or felt to others who love, practice oral sex and anal sex, with last of physical attraction which none of us can control

What are you on about, people can feel sick at what ever makes them sick, you can't make laws or reasoning based on what should or could make them feel sick...... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 am

the reaction to any external stimuli is irrelevant, the human race has only one natural source of procreation... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:41 am

Yes seeing two men two women 'in love' makes me vomit and didge you can't stop this sensation that i feel and i be that pisses you right off Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:42 am

Cuchulain wrote:

So as seen there is no rational reason for you to feel sick, as such a view has been formed by yourself and there lies the problem. You and others at odds with homosexuality are the issue. You cannot progress and wish to remain backwards. As seen though when I break down a claim to why someone claims to be offended by homosexuality, it does not bear up to scrutiny, as similar views are not shared or felt to others who love, practice oral sex and anal sex, with last of physical attraction which none of us can control

What are you on about, people can feel sick at what ever makes them sick, you can't make laws or reasoning based on what should or could make them feel sick...... Smile

The points went straight over your head I see.
Its is you and others that wrongly make yourselves feel sick over something that does not even effect you.
As seen the points to feel sick over are not claimed of others, hence showing the hypocrisy of anti-homsexuals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:45 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Its is you and others that wrongly make yourselves feel sick over something that does not even effect you.
As seen the points to feel sick over are not claimed of others, hence showing the hypocrisy of anti-homsexuals.

how are you going to decide if some one is throwing up wrongly?????

get a grip... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Yes seeing two men two women 'in love' makes me vomit and didge you can't stop this sensation that i feel and i be that pisses you right off Laughing

So we are back to sexual acts.
So you think its wrong now for some people to be in consenting love?
Which shows how illogical that view point is. You are now saying that love is a bad thing.
Again you do not feel sick over heterosexuals who practice the same sexual acts
Nothing to be pissed off about Dibs, as your views make no sense and lack any rational reasoning.
You are saying sexual acts are only sickening when performed by homosexuals.
That is something you have created yourself and not the homosexual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Yes seeing two men two women 'in love' makes me vomit and didge you can't stop this sensation that i feel and i be that pisses you right off Laughing

they want to control our reaction and yet they say they can't help being gay, if you mention pray or cure for gay they would be up in arms but think nothing of trying to change the reactions of others to them.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 am

Cuchulain wrote:

get a grip... Smile

Irrelevant counter to the points made.
You have created the feeling yourself to feeling sick over homosexuality.
It as not homosexuality that created that, but you yourself. So if you throw up, I would say that would have more to do with when you look in the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 am

seeing someone spit out phlegm onto the pavement also makes me sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:seeing someone spit out phlegm onto the pavement also makes me sick  

That is a more natural thing to do then wiping your nose with a tissue. Yet we know believe it is better to blow our noses into a tissue and throw away so as not to spread germs.
So there is a very good point Dibs, Tissues are an invention and you happily accept them as normal.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:seeing someone spit out phlegm onto the pavement also makes me sick  

lol... perhaps if you watched it more and understood what was actually being done you wouldn't... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 am

I cant understand this "physically sick" reaction that people "claim" to have to certain things. be it seeing a gay couple kissing (or worse even imagining it) or reading about some horror in the paper or even seeing the results of some maniacle massacre on tv.

YES ACtually dealing with mass death MAY make someone puke...the SMELL of death is .......foul
but reading about it or just seeing images.....

and as for te image of gay couples...well thats pathetic. And weak minded to me....

get a grip.

Now thats NOT to say I want to see gay couples snogging one anothers tonsils out in public...but then again I dont want to see that kind of display from a straight couple either so....

but an affectionate greting or parting ? meh...thats as it should be........
holding hands whilst walking just as it should be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 am

Cuchulain wrote:

get a grip... Smile

Irrelevant counter to the points made.
You have created the feeling yourself to feeling sick over homosexuality.
It as not homosexuality that created that, but you yourself. So if you throw up, I would say that would have more to do with when you look in the mirror.

according to your opinion... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 am

lol... perhaps if you watched it more and understood what was actually being done you wouldn't... Smile

Animals do not have tissues. Do you feel sick when an animal blows its phlegm onto the ground?
Here again is something that Dibs has created herself in her mind to what is sick. The actual act is not sick and happens naturally in many animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Animals do not have tissues. Do you feel sick when an animal blows its phlegm onto the ground?
Here again is something that Dibs has created herself in her mind to what is sick. The actual act is not sick and happens naturally in many animals.

yes ...??

so if i see someone defecate on a street but i better understand how the body works i won't throw up.....??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 am

Cuchulain wrote:

yes ...??

so if i see someone defecate on a street but i better understand how the body works i won't throw up.....??

Why would you throw up when you look like shit?
Again we have created facilities for dispensing away with with human waste and some animal waste. Though as seen dogs deficate everyday on the street. How is it that this does not make you throw up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 am

agreed with that, although it doesnt make me feel sick...thats silly, I do however find it repulsive.
leaving aside Didges point of using something artificial like a tissue...well thats progress...like using toilet paper instead of fingers...(eewwwww).
However for the one who spits on pavements....
it is actually still illegal...and rightly so, but if it is absolutely necessary...a little "discretion" is surely not too much to ask is it.

lets fact it spitting on the street is a public hygien issue.... the "spitter" could negatively impact people around them due to the transmission of a number of diseases....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:07 am

Cuchulain wrote:

yes ...??

Again we have created facilities for dispensing away with with human waste and some animal waste. Though as seen dogs deficate everyday on the street. How is it that this does not make you throw up?

what has facilities got to do with anything...

the woman photographed, i believe there has been a few , taking a dump in a supermarket, if someone saw her would it be natural for them to throw up and if they better understood the bodily functions they wouldn't throw up.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:11 am

Cuchulain wrote:

what has facilities got to do with anything...

the woman photographed, i believe there has been a few , taking a dump in a supermarket, if someone saw her would it be natural for them to throw up and if they better understood the bodily functions they wouldn't throw up.... Smile

Facilities has to do with everything here in regards to whether you have created a view to feel sick over the site of a human having a shit. Such facilities now allow privacy for humans to do this. They were created for sanitation. So in the past taking a dump in the street would have been a daily occurrence. So you have never known these times in history by living them. So you have grown up in an era of advances that would make a human defecating in the street seem out of place. Again though why would you vomit over a human taking a dump and not a dog. What is the difference when they are both having a shit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:14 am

and seeing dog poo on the pavement also makes me feel sick i such a sensitive person Razz

I remember walking over phlegm once and was sick i couldn't bare the thought of my shoes treading on it and when i got home i had to put my shoes in disinfectant .

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 2 3633442240

There is a Hamlet called 'Spittal in the Street'

Hamlet in England
Spital-in-the-Street is a small hamlet in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the A15 road, 12 miles north from Lincoln, 9 miles east from Gainsborough .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:and seeing dog poo on the pavement also makes me feel sick i such a sensitive person Razz

I remember walking over phlegm once and was sick i couldn't bare the thought of my shoes treading on it and when i got home i had to put my shoes in disinfectant .

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 2 3633442240  

There is a Hamlet  called 'Spittal in the Street'

Hamlet in England
Spital-in-the-Street is a small hamlet in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the A15 road, 12 miles north from Lincoln, 9 miles east from Gainsborough .

So you feel sick when ever you see any life form taking a shit then Dibs.
Either you suffer from a phobia or you have created this feeling yourself.
So again where you have created a view to feeling sick, you should look first at yourself as to why you do feel that way. As I am sure you do not throw up every time you see poo, as you would throw up every time you wiped your own arse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 am

Cuchulain wrote:

I actually vomit when i see a dogs spit hanging from their mouths and also seeing that gunky stuff on their eyes it makes me throw up. I was at the vets with my cats and there was a dog drooling all over the place and it came near me i had to tell its owner to move it from me .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:21 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hi Vod
I ask again; says who?

The vagina stretches and doesn't tear when penetrated and is naturally lubricated which allows the penis to enter with ease . Natural lubricant .

The anus can tear(fissure) and develop hemorrhoids through being strained which can be caused by constipation by the stools being too large to pass through opening of the anus , when a penis is put into the anus it needs lubricating . Unnatural .

This is my opinion i don't have any links on this i just believe it to be the case .

You kind of negated your own point there Vod; the anal tissue can tear and stretch when passing a hard stool - and passing stools are considered "natural"???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:and seeing dog poo on the pavement also makes me feel sick i such a sensitive person Razz

Hamlet in England

So again where you have created a view to feeling sick, you should look first at yourself as to why you do feel that way. As I am sure you do not throw up every time you see poo, as you would throw up every time you wiped your own arse

Nope i just hate other peoples filth , i can change dirty nappies all day long but dogs shite i find disgusting and also snot and spit on pavements .

I don't like other peoples germs and filth .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I actually vomit when i see a dogs spit hanging from their mouths and also seeing that gunky stuff on their eyes it makes me throw up. I was at the vets with my cats and there was a dog drooling all over the place and it came near me i had to tell its owner to move it from me .

Again you would need to look at why you are vomiting to something you will experience seeing coming from your own nose in tissues. Your aversions make very little sense, where again you might want to look at why.
I am sure the dog was just being friendly and I doubt the dog has any spare Kleenex in his dog collar.

Back to top Go down

Well all I can say Dibs, is that you come under the classification of "prissy"

perhaps its simply a case of "never having lived in the "real world"

brought up with too many airs and graces

never got your hands mucky

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Hamlet in England

you are sensitive but lovely xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:24 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You kind of negated your own point there Vod; the anal tissue can tear and stretch when passing a hard stool - and passing stools are considered "natural"???

no it is caused by not eating the right foods, but really edds i don't care what people do with own arses if they want to stretch them and tear them then that's good for them .I think its unnatural you think its natural and we both have our own opinions which is good eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:26 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

passing stools could be considered natural, not convinced sticking stools or any other form of furniture up there would be considered natural... Smile

Back to top Go down

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Nope i just hate other peoples filth , i can change dirty nappies all day long but dogs shite i find disgusting and also snot and spit on pavements .

Well considering you must see your own shit and phlegm, I find it very hard to believe it would make you vomit, as you would be vomiting multiple times daily.
Filth is a very subjective statement based on what people view as filth.

Back to top Go down

Hamlet in England

you are sensitive but lovely xx

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 2 2385359624 xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

no it is caused by not eating the right foods, but really edds i don't care what people do with own arses if they want to stretch them and tear them then that's good for them .I think its unnatural you think its natural and we both have our own opinions which is good eh

very well said..xx Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

I'm far from prissy but I am with Vod on the dog poo thing.
If I tread in it, or my children do, I simply cannot clean it off shoes!!!! I start to feel sick.
My other half has to do it or I'd throw the shoes away.

Funnily enough, I don't mind picking up dog poo when I've had dogs.
Sounds odd, but warm poo is less vile than cold poo lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

mentor wrote:Well all I can say Dibs, is that you come under the classification of "prissy"

perhaps its simply a case of "never having lived in the "real world"

brought up with too many airs and graces

never got your hands mucky

Rolling Eyes

Morning Victor

Her claim is false as she does not throw up when she wipes her own arse or blows her own nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:28 am

Of course dibs, you can get therapy for all these uncomfortable "phobias"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:30 am

mentor wrote:Of course dibs, you can get therapy for all these uncomfortable "phobias"

can heterophobes get therapy...?? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:30 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well considering you must see your own shit and phlegm, I find it very hard to believe it would make you vomit, as you would be vomiting multiple times daily.
Filth is a very subjective statement based on what people view as filth.

Its not all the time i see dog shite or phlegm in the street but when i do it makes me feel sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:32 am

eddie wrote:I'm far from prissy but I am with Vod on the dog poo thing.
If I tread in it, or my children do, I simply cannot clean it off shoes!!!! I start to feel sick.
My other half has to do it or I'd throw the shoes away.

Funnily enough, I don't mind picking up dog poo when I've had dogs.
Sounds odd, but warm poo is less vile than cold poo lol!

pffffft....weakling Razz

AND
your scared of spiders

AND

cold poo tends to stink less than warm poo....... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:33 am

I am always quite proud myself when I have exited a huge dump.
It is interesting how today some people now have an aversion to excrement. Though again this does not happen for the same people looking at their own shit or a babies shit in nappies. So why a dogs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:33 am

mentor wrote:Of course dibs, you can get therapy for all these uncomfortable "phobias"

can heterophobes get therapy...?? Smile
dont think so...but you paraniod types can Razz

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next